PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Demon's Rise

masquerainmistress
October 2nd, 2004, 06:10 PM
Story: Long ago, in a distant region, there was a God of the sun. His Serpentine form was carved in rock and tree bark alike, and people and Pokemon both worshipped him. Sun Rayquaza was his name. He reveled in both life and death alike, killing off souls but mourning the dead and forgotten with sharp pinpoints of light in the sky, from which the Star Pokemon Jirachi was born. But soon some Pokemon began to yearn for a darker or lighter leader. A great war began, and many Pokemon were killed in the heat of the battle. Finally the new year came. A bright star in the sky revealed itself to be Jirachi. Jirachi granted the wishes of the Pokemon, splitting Sun Rayquaza into two different Pokemon, or so they say...
Years later, the God exists in two forms. One Angelic Light form, Light Rayquaza, who rules over the desendants of the first Pokemon who wished for light. The there's Dark Rayquaza, who rules over the desendants of the Pokemon who wished for Darkness...
Some of the Demon Pokemon don't want to be evil, but were born that way. They are shunned by the Angels, and even their own kind... After hearing the legend of Sun Rayquaza, they belive his son, the new Sun Rayquaza, may exist in a paradise up in the clouds, and are on a mission to find him...

Form-
Pokemon
Personality
History

My chara's description-
Cradily
Female
Black where Green was, Red where yellow was.- Typical Demon colors. Green scar under eye, affects sight a bit.
Thinks a lot, very logical. Good fighter, but was driven to be half-insane after being beaten by the other Demons.
She was kicked out of her adoptive family of Bellossom, for she was weaker than their oddish offspring. She was then captured by a gang of Demons who didn't like her style of peace. they tortured her, until she was finally freed by her adoptive brother, now a Vileplume.

BIC: I didn't know for how long I had been traveling when I saw the carving that marked the entrance to the Light Territory. I was so excited that I forgot to look where I was going. I bumped into the Rock wall. I rushed over to Sun River to see how my face looked. It was red. Well, heck, everything was red in the Sun River. I looked up into the sky and wondered if the legends could be true. I spied a puffy cloud that looked like Jirachi against the setting sun. I rushed toward it but fell into the shallow river. I shook my head. Just a mirage. I climbed out of the river and began to dry off.

October 2nd, 2004, 06:30 PM
Uhhhhhh... What's the form?

masquerainmistress
October 2nd, 2004, 06:34 PM
That's the one thing I forgot ^^; My computer kicked me off before i could edit...

October 2nd, 2004, 06:47 PM
Pokemon: Eevee
Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/1313666/anything.bmp
Personality: A bit sarcastic, but nice when you get to know him.
History: None

masquerainmistress
October 2nd, 2004, 06:49 PM
You NEED a history... and remember, you're a demon... base your history off that...

October 2nd, 2004, 06:51 PM
Alright.

History: Has been a demon his entire life, and caused the World Wars.

masquerainmistress
October 2nd, 2004, 07:00 PM
That's not a history, really. I only accept people who have a long, elaborate, history and personality.

Alana
October 3rd, 2004, 12:24 AM
Pokemon: Farfetch'd
Description: http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/swordfetchd.png
Personality: I love to fly as far and fast as I can. I long for friends but there aren't many in the land of the demons. I search for sunlight everyday, but I find none. I am by nature a very friendly Pokemon only my harsh world has damaged my personality some. But still I would like nothing better than to play with the few friends I have under a lighted sky. Just some extra, I spend alot of my spair time practicing with my sword and I am very good with it. Not only can I fight like a master with it but I can do tricks to frighten my enemys.
History: Ever since I was born I've wanted to live in the light. But sadly I am a demon Pokemon so I have never been aloud to leave the demon land and see the sun. I was never even aware there was a bright sun until my mother told me about our past. I vuntured out and saw the carvings they were the only thing in our land that seemed to have some light on them. I decided right there and then that I would leave this place and I tryed to, but the angel Pokemon turned me away. And the more I tryed the feircer they became until I was badly injured. Until that time I had kept my urning for light a secret but now everybody knew. I was a discrace to my family and was turned away. Now Im on a quest and I won't stop until I reach the sunlight and escape this demon world.

OOC: Do we start right after we give you our description?

espeon and umbreon
October 3rd, 2004, 02:26 AM
Pokemon: Bagon
Female
Desctiptions: Looks normal except it's shiny.
Personality: Never reveals her real thought to anyone. She will not trust anyone except her species. In outside she doesn't want to see sun, but in her heart she hopes to.
History: Her brother died when she was just a week old. That death caused her to close her heart. She heard of the sun when her grandmother told about it. Ever since then she wants to find the sun in her mind.
I'll write down the rest tomorrow. I need to watch tonight's movie.

masquerainmistress
October 3rd, 2004, 03:30 AM
yes, you can start after your stats are posted.

Alana
October 3rd, 2004, 03:38 AM
Good

I moved quckly and quietly through the trees. Turning back I whisper "Good bye I'll miss you all." And take flight. It takes about an hour but I know the way. Finally I land at the entrance to the Light Territory. I was about to call to the angel Pokemon when I saw another Pokemon out of the corner of my eye. Who else would be here? I wonder. Oh no maybe its one of the demon Pokemon. What if they came to take me back home! I flip my sword from my beak and hold it ready. "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" I ask

masquerainmistress
October 3rd, 2004, 04:04 AM
I turned around to see a Farfetch'd. She had a sword, and she seemed ready to use it. "What are you doing! You're not taking me back to the Dark!"
The Farfetch'd was another Demon, I could tell by her markings. I wasn't sure if she was one of the outcasts or not, but being careful is always a virtue.

Alana
October 3rd, 2004, 04:09 AM
"Huh" I lower my sword. "You mean your an outcast?" I put the sword on the ground to show I'm friendly. "I am too." I say quietly.

masquerainmistress
October 3rd, 2004, 04:34 AM
"Yes... I am an outcast, like you it seems... I don't know about you, but I'm looking for the Promised Land of Sun Rayquaza"
I watched the Farfetch'd's face, waiting for a reaction. Not keeping her expressions out of my sight, I continued.
"If you're going int the light territory, watch out. There's an invisible Tangela guarding the door, and she'll trip the alarm if you go that way. We could go a long the Sun River, if that's what you want..."

Poke'mon Trainer X
October 3rd, 2004, 04:42 AM
Treecko
Male
No pic, but I'm a brown Treecko with a blue tail and a red stomach
Sort of a loner, but not because I choose to be. I am shuned upon by all therefore I am not used having friends.
Abandened at birth I had to rais myself. I am used to takeing care of myself so I don't accept help with open arms

I stand in a tree looking down on the two of you.

"So you two are outcasts hu? Nice to know that I'm not the only one."

Alana
October 3rd, 2004, 04:49 AM
"Yes I know about the Tangela I've bumped into it a couple of times." I pick up my sword and wal over to the Cradily watching her closely. "I've been trying to get into that place for ages. But I've had no success. They hate demon Pokemon and they can spot one a mile away. Getting in won't be easy." I stop about 3 feet away. "So how do you know so much about the light world? Have you tryed to get in before?" She is a demon I know that, but it just seems odd I thought I was the only outcast.

masquerainmistress
October 3rd, 2004, 05:02 AM
"Yes, I have tried before, they have always stopped me. they do not like Demons, and they do not understand the path of th outcast..."
I looked up, and saw a brown blur in the trees.
"Who's there! My eyesight has never served me well..."

Poke'mon Trainer X
October 3rd, 2004, 05:07 AM
I jump down adn land in front of Farfetch'd.

"I'm Treecko. I'm an outcast like you guys...SO you're looking for the paradice too hu? Well It would be best if we work together. There is strength in numbers."

paige pelletier
October 3rd, 2004, 06:39 AM
could I join?
Pokemon mew if not then umbreon
Discription:a black mew with gray pink eye's and a cresent moon symbol on her forehead
Personality: is shy but then will warm up to you and show her real personality
History: when she was born all of her family gasped and threw her over to the demon side she has been afraid of other pokemon so much since then..........

masquerainmistress
October 3rd, 2004, 07:17 AM
Okay, you can join ^____^

Abskull
October 3rd, 2004, 07:32 AM
Could I possibly join?

Form: Absol
Description: Nothing special but a red slash across her eye.
Personality: Powerful, intelligent, confident
History: When she was little a huge Vigoroth came up and slashed across the eye because she tried to fight with it.

Alana
October 3rd, 2004, 07:34 AM
I nod. "Yes that would be the smart thing to do. But it doesn't matter how much we beg they'll never let us in willingly, we'll either have to sneak or fight." I think back to all the times I have been rejected and get kinda mad. I toss my sword in the air then catch it in my mouth and fly in a few circles before landing again in front of Treecko.

masquerainmistress
October 3rd, 2004, 07:39 AM
Sure you can join, Abskull

BIC-
I looked at both of my newfound friends.
"So it's decided then. We'll travel together. But one thing is not for certain. Which way do we go? Do we try to convince the Tangela we mean no harm, which I do not recommend; travel along the Sun River, or Climb all the way up Sun Cliffs?" I pointed my head toward the cliffs.

Alana
October 3rd, 2004, 07:45 AM
"Well if its all the same to you I think we should go up the mountain, its the least guarded and I almost made through there once." I look at my sword and think for a while.

October 3rd, 2004, 07:53 AM
"I hate this place." I said as I walked around a bunch of others. "You scare me and it's like a furnace."

Alana
October 3rd, 2004, 07:59 AM
"You must have really thick fur if your that hot. Its just regular temp here. But your an Eevee so I don't know how much you are affected by hot and cold."

OOC: This is Demon world not quite a living hell.

October 3rd, 2004, 08:10 AM
OOC: Awwwwwwwww...

"Come to think of it, I could use a trim..."

Alana
October 3rd, 2004, 08:14 AM
I look up and stare up the mountain. "I don't have any problems with mountins but I don't kow how well you guys can climb."

masquerainmistress
October 3rd, 2004, 09:00 AM
"I can help everyone climb" I mused. "I have suction cups on my feet, and they could cling well to the side of the mountain.." I stared at the others, including the Eevee, who had just joined us.
"Don't blame yourself for being warm", I said. "This is the point where the Sun is the hottest. Many say it's where the most rays of sunlight hit our region, but many outcasts say it's the work of Sun Rayquaza...

Alana
October 3rd, 2004, 09:14 AM
Nodds, "Yeah call it a mith. Well now that we've got that settled we should get going." I flip my sword up and catch it in my beak before taking off and hovering about 5 feet from the ground. I motion that the others should get moving and that I'll catch up with them but its very clear. I'm not used to traveling with others. I think I really need to get a sheath or something for this sword.

paige pelletier
October 3rd, 2004, 12:02 PM
I watched them and sighed.........

espeon and umbreon
October 3rd, 2004, 12:07 PM
OOC: Er, I'm confused. What are we doing?

paige pelletier
October 4th, 2004, 01:37 PM
OOC: ................???................... I don't know!
Paige floated to the group she trusted them but did not know why.......

Alana
October 4th, 2004, 02:16 PM
OOC: We're about to go up the mountain. But first I'm going to make a sheath for my sword.

espeon and umbreon
October 4th, 2004, 09:43 PM
I looked at the pokemons and looked at them. I sighed.
" I wish I had a friend..." She mumbled.

Alana
October 5th, 2004, 02:56 AM
I land and go into the wood. When I come back out I have a hansome shaeth at my side. I put my sword away and wakl to the other Pokemon, "Sorry for the delay I guess we can go now."

espeon and umbreon
October 5th, 2004, 03:07 AM
" Well I have no use here," I mumbled and started to walk away.

paige pelletier
October 5th, 2004, 04:13 PM
I floated next to the pokemon and yelled "HI!"

October 5th, 2004, 04:59 PM
"Hi! Who are you? I'm Eevee, and I'm an Eevee! Pretty ironic, huh?"

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 01:22 AM
I sat on the grass wanting a friend. I imagined playing together and having fun.

Alana
October 6th, 2004, 01:27 AM
I spot a lone Demon and fly over to her. "Hi"

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 01:31 AM
I looked at the demon and didn't answer.

Alana
October 6th, 2004, 01:36 AM
I was confussed but didn't give up. "Whats your name?"

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 01:40 AM
" Bagon," I replied and said, " I don't have a name."

Alana
October 6th, 2004, 01:46 AM
"Hey Bagon I'm ......a Im a....Swift."

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 01:49 AM
" My mother said that having name is not good for me , but I always wanted a name. I suppose now that you leave like other pokemon do to me," I said.

Alana
October 6th, 2004, 01:54 AM
"My mother did not give me a name either. And until just now I didn;t have one. But now I do and I like it Swift." I look at her. "Why don't you make your own name." I sit down beside her.

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 01:59 AM
" Yeah! Flame! That's good name isn't it?" I jumped and realised that I never actually revealed my thought to anyone until she came.

Alana
October 6th, 2004, 02:04 AM
"Yeah Flame is a good name." I get up too. "So Flame are you going to come with us to the light world?"

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 02:08 AM
I thought for a moment.
" I guess. But are you sure that your firends will like me?" I asked.

paige pelletier
October 6th, 2004, 03:41 PM
"I think I would like you even though I don't know you....................."

Alana
October 6th, 2004, 03:59 PM
"yeah me to." I replyed. Then I smiled and said, They'll like you just fine, now come on." I take flight and move towards the others.

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 09:35 PM
I just followed and looked at the sky. Pidgeot flew by. I always thought that flying was my dream and it was.

paige pelletier
October 7th, 2004, 11:58 AM
Mew looks at the pokemon she wants freinds but will they want freinds?

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 06:27 AM
I flew in circles injoying the wind. After a while they could see the mountain luming high above them. I shivered slightly at the sight of it. "Somehing seems different this time, but I can't tell what it is." I whispered to herself. Turning I called to the others, "Hey why don't we rest before we start up the mountain, we'll need all the stregnth we have."

October 8th, 2004, 06:35 AM
"Okay. Good night! Sleep tight! Don't let that cougar bite!"
Cougar: *roars*

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 06:56 AM
I landed beside the Eevee and poked him with my sword. "Hey its not nao time, we're just resting if you fall asleep we'll be delayed."

masquerainmistress
October 8th, 2004, 12:50 PM
I nodded, and suddenly realized that I hadn't spoken in a while. "If you sleep, the Angels might find us, or mabye the Demon Patrol Guard"

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2004, 01:13 PM
is it too late to join? if not....

Name: saphira
Pokemon: espeon
Description: black with a sapphire diamond on the middle of her forehead. sapphire eyes
Personality: a bit of a loner, curious, and a kind and loyal friend.
History: basically what the plot says. saphira wants to be light.

howzat? can i start?

masquerainmistress
October 8th, 2004, 01:48 PM
That's good, you can join ^^

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 01:54 PM
OOC: Dark_Espeon I think I have a sprite for you. http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/blackespeon.png It doesn't have a Sapphire on its forhead but I hope it works.

P.S. After she replys I'll delete this post.

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 03:28 PM
OOC: I never knew that I actually can have evolved pokemon.

I sat on the grass thinking about my mum ( oh by the way this is how I spell mum in my country)

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2004, 03:29 PM
ooc: ooooo i likie.^^ yup, that looks like saphira. without the sapphire diamond and eyes, though.

ic: saphira stumbled through the forest, having no idea where she was going. she had just been in a huge battle, and wanted to rest but knew the angels and demons were on patrol. exuasted, she collasped.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Swift heard a comotion near by. She took flight and started scanning the trees. Finally spoting a Pokemon on the ground. She flew closer to investagate.

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2004, 04:33 PM
saphira could hear someone nearby, but she didnt have the energy to look for them. she lay there, alone and cold by herself.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Swift could see that the Espeon was badly hurt. She landed beside her and said, "Hey are you Ok?"

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 04:51 PM
I couldn't wait anymore. I started to walk to the mountain.

paige pelletier
October 10th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Paige moved and was suddenly shot by a demon she fell on some one...................

masquerainmistress
October 10th, 2004, 05:21 PM
OOC- Demons have guns? XD

espeon and umbreon
October 10th, 2004, 09:40 PM
OOC: ??? You're Ghastly right? Ghastly is gas pokemon so you can't get shot!

paige pelletier
October 11th, 2004, 02:10 PM
OOC: no I am a mew I am a gastly in another RP! and the pokemon shot me with an attack!
mew fell and landed in front of the pokemon................

Alana
October 11th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Swift picked up the Espeon and brought her too the others.

October 11th, 2004, 02:40 PM
"Stupid bird." Eevee mumbled while rubbing the sore. "Wait until that turkey gets back..."

masquerainmistress
October 11th, 2004, 02:41 PM
I watched the Mew fall to the ground, struck by an attack I didn't recognize. then I saw what was responsible: Jirachi.
"I thought you were good!" I called.
"It's not safe here", It spoke in a ghastly voice. "Turn back, turn back, turn back..."

Alana
October 11th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Swift stared at the Jirachi. "Theres no way you can make me turn back." She took flight and faced the Jirachi and braced for a fight. "If your lookin for a fight you've got one Angel."

October 11th, 2004, 02:54 PM
"Hey, there's something flying up there! It must be Swift!" Eevee let a Shadow Ball out at the thing in the sky. "That's no bird... Oooops..."

Alana
October 11th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Swift moves slightly and a Shadow Ball attack hurtles past heading for the Jirachi. "Hey who were you aiming for?!"

October 11th, 2004, 03:09 PM
"You!!!"

OOC: The Jirachi. I thought it was you!

Alana
October 11th, 2004, 03:16 PM
OOC: :P

Swift uses her favorite attack on Eevee. "Swift attack!"

October 11th, 2004, 03:19 PM
"That's it? DEMON THUNDER!!!"

OOC: :P

Alana
October 11th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Swift moved and yawned. "Hey would you get over it. We need to concentrate on the problem at hand. Such as this Jirachi!"

paige pelletier
October 11th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Paige was slowly floating up to the jirachi..................

October 11th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Skip tried to get into the air, but couldn't. "A little help?"

espeon and umbreon
October 12th, 2004, 01:26 AM
I woke up and noticed Jirachi. I knew that Jirachi was enemy and I started to attack it with fire blast.

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 03:59 AM
"You don't need to fly little Eevee." Swift turns and attacks Jirachi with Wing Attack.

paige pelletier
October 12th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Paige awoke then went into a blinding rage mew were supposed to be kind but paige really could get mad! she used aurora beam on the jirachi!

espeon and umbreon
October 13th, 2004, 01:16 AM
I then used dragon breath and hoped that it did work.

paige pelletier
October 13th, 2004, 12:00 PM
Then when jirachi was hit she used takle............

October 13th, 2004, 04:00 PM
"Good point." Skip attacked with Soul Theif. He turned red, and Jirachi fainted in one hit. The problem was, he couldn't stop! He attacked Paige next.

espeon and umbreon
October 14th, 2004, 01:20 AM
" That will fix your head!" I said and bit at Eevee's head.

Alana
October 14th, 2004, 04:30 PM
"I don't think that move is safe."

espeon and umbreon
October 15th, 2004, 05:31 AM
" Hey my mother always use it to my sister Trapinch."

paige pelletier
October 15th, 2004, 01:05 PM
Paige fainted and fell............

October 15th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Skip leaped and caught Paige in midair. Then he went back on his rampage. He kept on trying to attack Swift.

paige pelletier
October 15th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Paige was knocked out she felt strange...........

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 09:52 AM
Swift shook off the attacks and flew down towards Skip. She pulled her sword out of its sheath and cut three hairs off the top of Skips head. She landed in front of him and pointed her sword at his nose. "Now be a good little Eevee and surender."

paige pelletier
October 16th, 2004, 09:57 AM
Paige awoke to find she was under an evee!