PDA

View Full Version : Time For A Little Nudity

Xairmo
July 28th, 2009, 06:28 PM
So my best friend let me in on a secret that she will sometimes walk around her home naked or in underwear when everyone else is gone. I thought this was a rather strange thing to do, as I have never even thought about doing such a thing. Then her older sister who tells me that she does it as well. So is it just them, or are any of the PC members fans of Naked Time?

Avey
July 28th, 2009, 06:30 PM
I am not a fan of Naked Time.

.little monster
July 28th, 2009, 06:31 PM
I do that too, it feels..comfortable? Who wants to share naked time with me?

Xairmo
July 28th, 2009, 06:37 PM
I don't walk around naked or in underwear. I refuse to even take my shirt off unless it's to take a shower. I would feel so awkward and exposed...kind of vulnerable, ya know?

Ayselipera
July 28th, 2009, 07:45 PM
If no one is home then yeah I walk around naked. I sleep naked too. Its just way more comfortable. Just a personal preference tis all.

Åzurε
July 28th, 2009, 07:46 PM
Just about same as Xairmo here. The only reason I'd take all my clothes off are to take a shower or if it's REALLY hot in my room, and I have the door locked.

Gummy
July 28th, 2009, 07:51 PM
I am not a fan of naked time due to the simple fact that my mom is a fan. Trust me, you do not wanna see all that hangin' out.

KurlyFries
July 28th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Um.. I'm more of a clothes guy..

Spinor
July 28th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Did I read a "her" in that post? *shot*

Ummm... No. I don't run around the house naked. I pretty much do what I normally do.

.Seth
July 28th, 2009, 08:22 PM
It's never crossed my mind, so no. Though, I could swear I did that once though. :\
I dunno.

Hiidoran
July 28th, 2009, 08:22 PM
If nobody's home, and I'm safely in my room, behind a locked door, then I see no reason as to why I should put forth the effort to put clothes on. I mean, I'm not hiding my nakedness from myself, am I?

If so, what could I be hiding? I don't like it when I keep secrets from myself... it's not nice. >:|

Timbjerr
July 28th, 2009, 08:28 PM
It's not uncommon to find me in my bedroom wearing nothing at all except for a t-shirt...so kinda. :P

Saltare.
July 28th, 2009, 08:31 PM
No...If it's just me or my mom home, I'll wear maybe just like a sports bra and a pair of sofees.

Star★Seeker
July 28th, 2009, 08:44 PM
I don't walk around naked or in underwear. I refuse to even take my shirt off unless it's to take a shower. I would feel so awkward and exposed...kind of vulnerable, ya know?

I agree. It makes me feel all weird. I only do it sometimes, and by that I mean most likely never.

Wings Don't Cry
July 28th, 2009, 09:18 PM
If it's a really really hot day I'll just go around in my boxers.

Xairmo
July 28th, 2009, 09:20 PM
I am not a fan of naked time due to the simply fact that my mom is a fan. Trust me, you do not wanna see all that hangin' out.

I've seen my Mom and my Grandma naked. I tried to wash myself until I felt clean again, but dammit they don't make water hot enough!

I don't like to be naked cuz I'm always afraid that someone will be able to see me from outside. Like, there's a window in my bathroom above the toilet parallel to a window on my neighbor's house, where an old man lives. And the curtains on the window make it look like there's someone looking out the window. ;-;

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
July 28th, 2009, 09:34 PM
It feels more cofortable to me.
I've come to take my shirt off when I sleep in my room.

I feel more free with just underwear on then complete naked time,
Which is strange.

But I'm the weird one of the universe, so It makes sense, atleast.

Klippy
July 28th, 2009, 10:01 PM
The only time I'm ever completely naked is when I'm taking a shower. ;; I cannot stand being without a shirt. My back always itches without a shirt. D:

White Glint
July 28th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Sure, I've walked around the house with just boxers and a tank-top, but that's it. I haven't tried anything else. And I probably wouldn't sleep naked either, seeing how hot it is in AZ, and I rarely sleep anywayz.

Only time I ever get naked is when I take a shower or otherwise. And that "otherwise" probably won't be until I turn at least 17.(Take a guess.)

Though...if someone paid me say, more that 4-5 digits in cash, I wouldn't mind walking around naked in my house for 24 hours. But hey, Hiidoran makes a very good point.

Xairmo
July 28th, 2009, 10:14 PM
Though...if someone paid me say, more that 4-5 digits in cash, I wouldn't mind walking around naked in my house for 24 hours. But hey, Hiidoran makes a very good point.

And I wouldn't mind watching.

See, I don't even know if I do it if someone payed me. I think that might actually freak me out even more.

White Glint
July 28th, 2009, 10:16 PM
And I wouldn't mind watching.

See, I don't even know if I do it if someone payed me. I think that might actually freak me out even more.

You made my LOL today. $100 for you. :)

Well, it's not like I'm going outside. And if I did do that, I would have to create a different body for myself, because then I would probably die of regret.

Signomi
July 28th, 2009, 11:16 PM
...only if it's insanely hot.

Otherwise I wouldn't really do it on a cooler day, would most likely give me a cold. XD

Vie
July 29th, 2009, 12:15 AM
I don't do that. I don't know why, I just never...did.

xxemeneminyxx
July 29th, 2009, 12:51 AM
I love naked time lol naked of just in my undies !!!

Mattysaurus
July 29th, 2009, 01:10 AM
I do all the time..I'm the kind of guy that lets it all hang out...

Pazuzu
July 29th, 2009, 02:26 AM
All the time bb, even at work. ;D

No not really, never found any interest in doing that. :(

Kazukii
July 29th, 2009, 02:46 AM
Nope, I've never done this except in the privacy of my room XD; Too risky to do it round the whole house.

Aurafire
July 29th, 2009, 03:14 AM
Nope, not really my thing. Never felt the need to walk around in my house naked just for the sake of being naked ;x

Noah Ridgewood
July 29th, 2009, 03:21 AM
Oooo. Kinky thread is kinky. I like it.

I'm only naked (and not even fully) during that special part of my day when I'm all by myself in my room. I'm never alone and I've learned the tricks over the years to know when someone's coming to my door and everything because I'm just so awesome and experienced like that.

Apart from my one on self time, the shower is the only other time I'm naked. But I don't walk around the house wearing nothing. That's just... very strange. :(

donavannj
July 29th, 2009, 03:43 AM
If anyone wanted to see me in the nude, they would have to install a waterproof camera into my shower. ;)

Anyways, I don't walk around my house in anything less than a t-shirt and shorts.

machinegun777
July 29th, 2009, 03:53 AM
Actually, when it gets hot, I take off my shirt when I'm at home. But I don't walk around naked.

ShinjisLover
July 29th, 2009, 04:24 AM
I am not a fan of naked time.

1) Someone can walk in at any moment
2) My dogs would be all up in my business (so I'd have to lock myself in my room XD)
3) I'm too modest anyway

Little Monster
July 29th, 2009, 04:54 AM
I don't really do naked time, sometimes i have my top off because i'm hot, but never walking around naked. Only in the shower will i show my business but i will never show it to my parents.

Forever
July 29th, 2009, 05:01 AM
Oh why did I read every reply in this. I don't want nightmares. :[

Um... Yeah, I hate being naked anywhere outside of the shower.. so yeah.

Anxiety.
July 29th, 2009, 05:50 AM
I'd rather not.
I don't like being naked, unless it's to wash. It just makes me feel uncomfortable.

fango pango
July 29th, 2009, 06:06 AM
i honestly do go round my house with just my boxers on it feels comfortable...but i get dressed when im going out

Little Monster
July 29th, 2009, 06:25 AM
I don't really do naked time, sometimes i have my top off because i'm hot, but never walking around naked. Only in the shower will i show my business but i will never show it to my parents.

Actually just tried it now, feels nice. :D

Owl
July 29th, 2009, 06:35 AM
No >.< I would never do that lol.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 29th, 2009, 08:24 AM
I do it all the time and sometimes I sleep naked

:t354:TG

Xairmo
July 29th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Actually just tried it now, feels nice. :D

Hmm, my creating this thread inadvertantly helped someone to a revelation! \o/

A lot of you say that you'd take off your shirt when it's hot, but I even refuse to do that. I won't even wear just a wife beater because it makes me feel too exposed. I don't know why, I just always feel paranoid when I'm lacking clothing.

fango pango
July 29th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Hmm, my creating this thread inadvertantly helped someone to a revelation! \o/

A lot of you say that you'd take off your shirt when it's hot, but I even refuse to do that. I won't even wear just a wife beater because it makes me feel too exposed. I don't know why, I just always feel paranoid when I'm lacking clothing.
and we dont blame you for that ok but i do it alot

Giraffles <3
July 29th, 2009, 01:07 PM
I only walk around with my shirt off, everything else stays on :3.

Captain Fabio
July 29th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Depends on where and when.
If no one is in my flat, then I will be in boxers, just easier. Haha.

viridian doubletongue
July 29th, 2009, 03:22 PM
ilike this thread. i am a 'uge fan of nakedness. i sleep naked. if it is at all possible i don't mind walking around the house or my girlfriend's house free and easy. though this does not mean i want anyone to see me apart from her. although other people's nakedness fascinates me.

Rokusasu
July 29th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Only in the shower/ when getting dressed plzkthx. Though I'm happy to wander about in things that resemble underwear. o_o;

MechaTrickster
July 29th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Ill walk around the house in boxers only in the morning but thats it. I wont go fully naked.

Haza
July 29th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Maybe only in my room but not all over the house. I will wait to do this when I have my own place.

THIRTY-SIX
July 30th, 2009, 10:27 AM
I do on occasion.. depending on when I know when people will be back and how long they are gone.

Azonic
July 30th, 2009, 11:07 AM
No I don't walk around naked at home. But this thread is making me want to.

Bagel
July 30th, 2009, 11:14 AM
I'll walk around the house in my underwear if no ones in the house.
I'm not realy worried about people seeing me. I look good ^_^
edit: my stupid boyfriend walks around his house in his boxers when im over. ive told him a million times though you have muscles that does not turn me on.

Random/ quote: Stewy- Just passing through, see anything you like speek up.

MegaSH8
July 30th, 2009, 01:40 PM
If no one is home then yeah I walk around naked. I sleep naked too. Its just way more comfortable. Just a personal preference tis all.

I can see why it's comfortable. Haha :D

Lo-chan
July 30th, 2009, 09:21 PM
I walk around in my panties and bra, but nothing more unless I'm in my room. My house has too many windows and people are always outside.

Ascaris
July 31st, 2009, 12:26 AM
I never go around naked. It doesn't feel right. I have, at least, my underwear on.

Swift!
July 31st, 2009, 12:29 AM
I never get naked. Unless it's to take a shower or if I'm getting changed. In my room. With the door locked. :D

Pokepal17
July 31st, 2009, 05:55 AM
I'd only ever take my shirt of if it was hot or I was continuously getting soaked in water. Apart from that and having a shower, I'm in clothes.

BHwolfgang
July 31st, 2009, 07:55 AM
Sure, I'll walk around the house in my boxer and shirt, but fully nude? No, that's not my style.

Mitchman
July 31st, 2009, 08:12 AM
We have large balcony doors and windows so everyone can see in my house so no. Its not like I care or anything its just I have an issue with something.

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
July 31st, 2009, 09:37 AM
I find this thread kind of disturbing really. But I'm not complaining, it's your own personal preference and I am not a fan of Naked Time.

ShadowLeader
July 31st, 2009, 09:56 AM
Why not? XD

I like a healthy breeze sometimes...skinny dipping is fun too if it isn't really that cold:D

And when I was a kid, and it was only me and my mom, naked time was pretty much all the time:D

Neko
July 31st, 2009, 01:14 PM
Eh, I don't generally walk around the house naked. Most of the time I'm not home alone, and even if I am then I wouldn't know when my brothers are ever going to be coming here. So I usually just wear clothes to be on the safe side. However, I sometimes sleep practically nude.

The Corrupt Plague
August 15th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Not gonna happen in my house, I'm very paranoid about pervs being able to see me through a window. The only time I ever take my clothes off is in the shower.

ReyRey-Pyon
August 15th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Yes
As a matter of fact I'm naked right now eue /slapped /not really

But yeah,
If I'm in my room alone and it's mad hot outside then yeah
Otherwise no naekid taimu for me :>

Jolene
August 15th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Heck no. Do you have any idea how cold it is here? (It's very cold.)

beauty. proletariat
August 15th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Most I strip off to is a Singlet and jeans, sometimes shorts.

I even feel vulnerable when im at a convention and i dont have a jumper/jacket.

Though in the future; with my partner we/I wouldnt mind XD

Melody
August 15th, 2009, 05:29 PM
I do occasionally walk around in the house naked, but only because we keep the windows covered with curtains and the curtains closed. Generally the duration of my nakedness is in direct proportion to the time it takes me to find underwear. Then I put on underwear and hang around in my undies until I need to get dressed fully. Especially if it's hot.

Sam.Is.Dead.
August 15th, 2009, 05:44 PM
i wont even barely walk around in my underwear around my dad, but occasionally i walk to my room after taking a shower naked XD

Guy
August 15th, 2009, 06:21 PM
I'm more of a clothes kind of guy, so I really don't have a "nudity time" for myself.

However, like said, I wouldn't want to hide anything from myself either. Though, when it is pretty hot I'll wear light clothing, but I'm never found walking around my house naked. Actually [/lol], when I was a little boy [about around the age of six or so] I would have been found running around the house naked because I had forgotten to take something with me before I took a shower. However, those days have gone and passed, and you'll always find me with clothes on [except when it comes to showers, XD].

Aizuke
August 15th, 2009, 06:34 PM
I wouldn't want to take a stroll around my house naked, even if people weren't home. :[ My room is fine, but only if I'd just had a shower and I tend to procrastinate, so putting on clothes takes a while. Either than that, I always have clothes on. That kind of freedom isn't for me.

charizard_maa
August 15th, 2009, 06:40 PM
I remember a friend from high school who said that she does Naked Time. She only lived with her mom so they will be in home naked. I found it a bit strange.

I did it once when nobody was in the house after a shower. It was kind of strange. I never done it before but it was ok.

Still I never made it a habit. The closest I ever got to Naked Time was just walking around in my undergarments with a tshirt on. Still I only do that sometimes when I don't feel like wearing my pajama bottoms.

>Feelings<
August 15th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Around my home? No, never. At least not yet.
I don't live alone in my flat, so I never do this. But in three years or so, I will have a house completely for myself, and then I can go around being naked.

I am way too uncomfortable when the question comes to even knowing that somebody can be around.
But yeah, since I always lock the doors when I'm in my room, and since the only window in my room gets covered by heavy curtains when I feel like, I don't mind being naked while I'm in the privacy of my room.

But when I'm doing any activity in my room other than sleeping, taking a bath, and just sitting in a place doing nothing but thinking, I will get my clothes back on.
For some reason, I feel weird having the monitor of my PC turned on while I'm in this state, as it feels like any character that is on the screen is somehow watching me, lol.

If nobody's home, and I'm safely in my room, behind a locked door, then I see no reason as to why I should put forth the effort to put clothes on. I mean, I'm not hiding my nakedness from myself, am I?

If so, what could I be hiding? I don't like it when I keep secrets from myself... it's not nice. >:|

And yeah, I agree with this totally.
As long as I know that nobody can even try to watch me, then I can go around on my 'natural state'.
After all, no matter what my words may sound, I actually support naturalism to a great extent.

Bagel
August 15th, 2009, 08:51 PM
THis might be spam ( i posted earlier) but

I'm surprised how popular this thread has become. I thought it would be locked, or everyone would just avoid hint:Title.

sanny the hedgehog
August 15th, 2009, 08:52 PM
no, i dont see any reason why someone should go walking around their house naked
and i aint a fan of naked time

s0nido
August 15th, 2009, 11:12 PM
I've only tried running down the corridor naked. That's about as far as I went, and that was when absolutely no one was at home and I had to rush to get a towel from my room after I had a shower. I guess I enjoyed it because I felt the wind in places that have never been exposed to it before. And that's all I'm going to say. :3

sirboulevard
August 16th, 2009, 05:24 PM
I'm ok with naked time actually. I still wear clothes 99.9% of the time, but i do enjoy a good breeze down below from time to time and im not modest about it.

Aegis
August 16th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Haha, I'm naked now actually XD; That's tmi, isn't it?

But yeah, I prefer to sleep naked if it's not too cold... which is most of the year. <3

Napalm
August 17th, 2009, 12:38 AM
Never even thought about that, though, I normally sleep naked, it's not like your brother is interest what you're doing in bed and what you're wearing. Unless they have obsessions... INCEST.

Idiot!
August 21st, 2009, 11:08 PM
I am not surprised if there is someone that does that here. Afterall, it's so hot.

Royal Squirt
August 21st, 2009, 11:41 PM
I am not a fan of naked time due to the simple fact that my mom is a fan. Trust me, you do not wanna see all that hangin' out.

Lmao... Poor, poor you T_T
I'm not a fan of naked time either. I walk around my house without socks on sometimes, but that's as far as I go xP

Trap-Eds
August 22nd, 2009, 09:26 AM
Nope, mostly 'cause I live with my parents. I don't care if my mom sees me nude, but it's a bit awkward around my dad.

But one day, when I'm say, 25 and married......*snickers*

salmence33
August 22nd, 2009, 10:32 AM
lol look at how many veiws there are
and I'm always properly dressed

Usagi-Chan~
August 22nd, 2009, 10:42 AM
After reading this thread I tried it and I enjoy it, I'm actually naked right now.

JoltIce
August 22nd, 2009, 10:52 AM
No, I'm about always wearing some sort of clothing. Sometimes I won't wear a shirt around the house if I can't find any to where, but that's about it.

I sleep with only my underwear and I do shower, so that's the only exceptions xD

Jordan
August 22nd, 2009, 11:43 AM
I prefer a little modesty clothing-wise.

Ven
August 22nd, 2009, 12:51 PM
I run in my front yard in undies all the time...Makes me feel nice and ventelated.

Sokai
August 22nd, 2009, 03:56 PM
No, I don't do that. >:
If I'm home alone, I don't like to walk in the nude.
Or even just in my undergarments, I prefer to stay in my clothing.

Josephine
August 22nd, 2009, 04:08 PM
My chap's been out all day. xD

Alex_
August 22nd, 2009, 04:14 PM
After reading this thread I tried it and I enjoy it, I'm actually naked right now.I am too, wanna chat? :cheeky:

Anyway, I walk around the house naked even if my family is home, we all do. We're very primitive people.

Lady Gaga
August 24th, 2009, 07:27 AM
ya, i do. mostly i just have a t-shirt and underwhere on, but on not-so-rare occasions i go with just underwhere or naked.

hah, that sounds so weird x3 but is the truth.

and i NEVER where socks.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
August 24th, 2009, 09:03 AM
No. I usually take my shirt off in my room, since it gets crazy hot in here, but that's usually as naked as I get. XD

poopnoodle
August 24th, 2009, 09:31 AM
I walk around in my undies whether I'm alone in the house or not...unless my mom's latest boytoy is meandering about in the living room / her room o_o. I will scamper and cavort nakey wherever, I have no modesty.

Fluke
August 24th, 2009, 06:08 PM
I do that too, it feels..comfortable? Who wants to share naked time with me?
SAME

Synaesthesia
August 24th, 2009, 09:49 PM
I've never done that, except in summer mornings after having gotten up, I usually sleep in my underwear and I don't bother to put anything on before going to get breakfast. XD Whether or not my parents are around XD;;

Soul Eater
August 25th, 2009, 12:00 AM
I usually run around in a t-shirt and underpants. D: I feel more comfortable that way actually. The only time I'm naked is when i take a bath. :x

txteclipse
August 25th, 2009, 12:13 AM
Heh, odd thread, but yeah. I have been known to sport the skin now and again. I prefer to just wear boxers around the house instead of being completely nude, though, what with all our windows and such.

MarstheCar
August 28th, 2009, 08:43 PM
I don't yet my little brothers do when getting dressed. And they just wander our house nude.