PDA

View Full Version : Druid's Trading Thread

Druid
July 28th, 2009, 11:39 PM
Rules

Absolutely NO hacks
No flaming
Be nice to everybody
Don't be mad if I say no - It's not personal unless you have proven to be a hacker
Be patient
Have FUN!

To start off, I just want to say that I do not necessarily want EV trained, untouched, event, or shiny pokemon. However, this may not always be the case, as any of these traits raise the value of the pokemon. So, feel free to offer me pokemon, whether or not they have these traits.
Another thing: Just because something is not on my "want" list, does not mean that I do not want it. I have a very incomplete pokedex, so I'm not going to list off all the things that I don't have, only the things that I would be very interested in. Also, just because the pokemon is not listed as a tradeable pokemon doesn't always mean that I don't have it. Dont completely assume that I have it, but don't leave it out of the question.

Some Available Pokemon

These pokemon are the ones that I am able to easily give out. If you are looking for the ones that are worth the most, move down a section. :) All of these pokemon will be bred and will therefore be traded at level one. A lot of the time they have egg moves. To be honest, I usually don't pay attention, so you might get lucky and end up with a cyndaquil with flamethrower, or a squirtle with brick break. But don't neccesarily count on it. If you want a specific nature of gender ask, although it will take longer. Also, PKRS is available, although again it will take longer.

Every starter from every game
Bagon
Beldum
Munchlax
Snorlax
Larvitar
Feebas
Heracross
Riolu
Ditto
Chatot
Combee
Gible
Porygon
Scyther
More coming soon!

More Valuable

These pokemon are leveled a bit more, although none are ev trained, nor UT.

Level 44 Lucario
Level 61 Ditto
Level 47 Kyogre
Level 78 Typhlosion 10 ANIV
Level 70 Barely touched Celebi 10 ANIV
More coming soon!

Most Wanted Pokemon

ANY Milotic (Shiny would be great, but don't need a shiny)
Abomasnow
Rhyperior
Cloyster
A LOT of Johto/Hoenn pokemon
Zangoose
Absol
Salamence
Palkia
If you have events, feel free to offer them!
More coming soon!

Most Wanted Items

Lucky Egg
Light Ball
More coming soon!

shadow_clone147
July 29th, 2009, 12:13 AM
I got
2x Light Ball
Salamence
Ryperior
MYSTRY Mew(T)
Absol
Zangoose
Palkia(Legit Lv100 cured of Pokerus)
Abomasnow

Interested in:
Celebi 10ANNIV
Typhlosion 10ANNIV
1 Ditto of every nature except Impish

Druid
July 29th, 2009, 12:18 AM
Just to make sure that you know, the celebi and typhlosion aren't UT. Also, I wouldn't be able to trade tonight because I have to breed the dittos, but what are the trade conditions? As in, how many are you trading? Also, what level and nature are the pokemon? :D

Pokeblast
July 29th, 2009, 01:03 AM
Would you like a TRU regigigas for the 10 anniv Celebi

Druid
July 29th, 2009, 01:19 AM
Nah, sorry to turn you down, but I'm gonna have to say no. What else do you have? :D

Pokeblast
July 29th, 2009, 01:39 AM
Not really, it's the only event I have that isn't from PBR My pokemon ranch or Ranger, besides my Birth Island Deoxys

Druid
July 29th, 2009, 01:40 AM
Hmm, what pokemon do you have from those games?

Pokeblast
July 29th, 2009, 01:43 AM
Hayleys Phione, Manaphy, Magmortar, Electivire, the usuals although technically the Manaphy I got off of the GTS so I didn't get it from ranger myself

Druid
July 29th, 2009, 01:52 AM
I'll definitely think about it, although I'm not going to say for sure yet. I'm like you and don't have very many events, as the only one I've been to is the 10th Aniv, and I don't know how to clone or anything. But I will think about it, as a couple of those pokemon sound good.

Pokeblast
July 29th, 2009, 02:18 AM
It's ridiculous I haven't actually been to an event, my events are from trades

JaydenTheDragonTamer
July 29th, 2009, 02:29 AM
when you say... A LOT of Johto/Hoenn pokemon

what specific types? o.o

shadow_clone147
July 29th, 2009, 05:23 AM
Just to make sure that you know, the celebi and typhlosion aren't UT. Also, I wouldn't be able to trade tonight because I have to breed the dittos, but what are the trade conditions? As in, how many are you trading? Also, what level and nature are the pokemon? :D

Salamence Lv60 Quiet
Ryperior Lv42 Hardy
MYSTRY Mew(T) Quirky Lv24
Absol Lv14 Bashful
Zangoose Lv17 Quirky
Palkia(Legit Lv100 cured of Pokerus) Lax
Abomasnow Lv 40 Hasty

did you want these pokemon(besides Mew and Palkia) with a beneficial nature?

VovoLagina
July 29th, 2009, 08:34 AM
I have a Rhyperior and a lvl63 Shelgon that can be easily evolved into the Salamence you want. I also have Palkia. I'm interested in your 10th anv. Celebi and any level Ditto. I'm willing to trade you All three of them for the Celebi only.

Druid
July 29th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Salamence Lv60 Quiet
Ryperior Lv42 Hardy
MYSTRY Mew(T) Quirky Lv24
Absol Lv14 Bashful
Zangoose Lv17 Quirky
Palkia(Legit Lv100 cured of Pokerus) Lax
Abomasnow Lv 40 Hasty

did you want these pokemon(besides Mew and Palkia) with a beneficial nature?

I don't need them with a benificial nature, since I can breed for the right nature, but a good nature would be good.

JaydenTheDragonTamer
July 29th, 2009, 11:42 AM
waiting for a reply here... >.>

Druid
July 29th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Sorry.

By A LOT, I mean almost everything from totodile to Celebi, and from swampert to turtwig.

Yeah, it's a lot.

jolteon.
July 29th, 2009, 11:50 AM
I have a bold feebas, do you want that instead of milotic? :U

Druid
July 29th, 2009, 11:52 AM
I have feebases, but I can never wrack up the patience to get the berries to evolve it. D:

jolteon.
July 29th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Oh. Haha. I'm planting Micle berries right now. I just planted them last night so it'll be a while until I get enough to make berries. ; A;

Druid
July 29th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Could you send me a PM if you get any extra? I'd be willing to trade a quite a bit for those.

jolteon.
July 29th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Alright. :3
I'm trying to water them a lot so I get 5 of them by the time they grow up.

shadow_clone147
July 29th, 2009, 01:05 PM
im ready to trade at anytime today

i also have a bunch of Johto/Hoenn pokemon

just hit me up with an offer for those pokes i wanted by PM