View Full Version : Rick Rolled?...

July 29th, 2009, 6:02 AM
lol do u like being Rick Rolled or not?...

Post ur comment here...

July 29th, 2009, 6:05 AM
It's happened to me more times than I care to remember, sometimes I genuinely fall for it, other times I know it's coming but I do it anyways.

There's just a point where it just becomes pointless :P

Mew Ichigo
July 29th, 2009, 6:06 AM
No. Its stupid, pointless and not funny.

July 29th, 2009, 6:09 AM
I've never, ever been rick rolled! :(

July 29th, 2009, 6:17 AM
Lol it is nothing to be proud of or ashamed off... I have no idea who started it :S

I've never, ever been rick rolled! :(

July 29th, 2009, 6:21 AM
Technically, Rick Astley is to blame. He made the song in first place! XD

July 29th, 2009, 6:23 AM
lol ur nice XD

Where u the person who votes yes XD LMAO XD

Technically, Rick Astley is to blame. He made the song in first place! XD

Dark Nero
July 30th, 2009, 10:01 AM
I hate it, its pisses'sme off, but so far been rick rolled 3 times and after saying that i'll probably get rick rolled now

July 30th, 2009, 10:33 AM
I don't know if ive been genuinely rick rolled, people showed it to me. It's funny but it would get serious annoying very easily!

July 30th, 2009, 11:07 AM
Indeed I have. I'm indifferent to being rickrolled and the song itself, but if I hear it in a public place I'll be like "lololol everyone got roll'd" in my mind. :3

July 30th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Um. I love that song. RICK ROLL ME!!!

Top Hat T-Rex
July 31st, 2009, 5:29 AM
I don't know, but I made a video response talking about rick rolling right here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr2jlCyCJBI)

go check it out.. ;)

July 31st, 2009, 5:47 AM
Indeed I have. I'm indifferent to being rickrolled and the song itself, but if I hear it in a public place I'll be like "lololol everyone got roll'd" in my mind. :3

I totally do that! :3 I'm in the same boat, in that I'm practically indifferent.

July 31st, 2009, 6:21 AM
I'll definitely give them credit if it's a clever Rickroll [canceling out into a rickroll]. If it's just "hey, watch this" or something way too obvious, it just becomes annoying.

I think my friend rickrolled his class in a class-assigned movie we did, i'd have loved to see their faces for that XD

Banjora Marxvile
July 31st, 2009, 6:24 AM
Personally, i couldn't care less. Seen worse things on Youtube, if I am honest. It is still pointless, but I don't really care. Though, I am the person that prefers Cat Insanity and Sparta Remixs.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
July 31st, 2009, 6:28 AM
I'm okay with it. I actually LIKE that sort of cheesy 80's music:)

I also like Rick Rolling others, so watch out!

August 10th, 2009, 8:01 AM
It happened to me so many times I'm starting to like the song O.0

August 10th, 2009, 8:24 AM
I'm sorry, but I miss Duck Roll. Never forget.

August 10th, 2009, 8:58 AM
It used to be funny. However, as the time flies by, stuff like that are just a thing of the past.

sanny the hedgehog
August 10th, 2009, 9:03 AM
whoa hold on there cheif
i made a thread like this once before except it was how many times have you been rick roll'd
but it got locked so whatever!XP

i quite enjoy being rick roll'd and rick rolling others!
i get a real kick out of it!

August 10th, 2009, 9:08 AM
Never ganna give you up! Never ganna let you down! Never ganna turn around, and desert you! \('o')/

Rofl, I just laugh when I get Rick Rolled now. Search on YouTube Rick Rolled Literally. It is hilarious if you find the right one.

August 10th, 2009, 9:14 AM
Haha, this.

Though getting rickrolled with that /lol/ domain (I forget the domain but it ends in the directory "lol") really bugs me. <_< I don't mind being rickrolled but don't be so obnoxious about it. If I have to spacebar through like 50 popups just to close the window, I'm going to hate you.

Why yes I did get rickrolled via that site last night and am still butthurt. XD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 11th, 2009, 8:42 AM
Nope I never got rick rolled, but it's so stupid and not even funny. I want to know who made up this meme?

Noah Ridgewood
August 11th, 2009, 8:23 PM
Seeing as how this is a thread in regards to an internet meme, this thread is better suited for movement to the Life, The Universe, and Everything subforum of the Computers & Technology forum, so I'll be moving it there.

August 11th, 2009, 8:52 PM
Rickrolling used to be a priceless way of getting your laughs from someone. Nowadays, however, that stuff is getting sorta old and dry. :[

Wings Don't Cry
August 12th, 2009, 12:07 AM
I use to think it was alright but it just got old too quickly and anyone who still tried to Rick Roll people must have been living in a cave for these past few years.

August 22nd, 2009, 7:26 AM
Not many people I know are a fan of Rick Rolling. Though I'm proud to say the only time I've ever been Roll'd was more than just that a video.

It made Firefox spin around the screen, popups appeared one after the other and you couldn't close the tab or the browser. <.< I played along with it for a while simply for the amusement. But then it became rather irritating, it's times like that I'm thankful about Task Manager. XDDD

August 28th, 2009, 6:07 AM
I love the Rick Roll song, in fact I dance to it lovely tune and he's so accomplished at singing :3

August 28th, 2009, 6:15 AM
I love that song (~ouo)~!!
rickroll me plzkthnx

I hate that one site with the OVER NINE THOUSAND popup things D:< I mean like, dude

August 29th, 2009, 3:48 AM
This is the only way I could ever respect a Rickroll.

September 7th, 2009, 3:58 PM
I've been RickRolled so many times that I know all the lyrics, and the image of Risk Astley dancing in his trench coat is etched into my retinas.

September 12th, 2009, 7:05 PM
I think it's a waste of time to te video maker and the watcher.

September 19th, 2009, 3:31 PM
It's become pointless due to its prevalence. I like the song; too bad the works of a few pranksters has made it less appealing to me.

October 1st, 2009, 8:24 PM
i love being rick rolled. it's hilarious, and the song is awesome to begin with!

Eliminator Jr.
October 1st, 2009, 11:51 PM
At first it was pretty funny, and I guess it still is now. But I actually like the song now, it grew on me, so it's not so bad when I get rickrolled anymore. Even if I know it'll be a rickroll I'll still click on a link.

October 2nd, 2009, 5:08 AM
Rick Rolling was funny the first few times it happened to me. Now it's just annoying. Even my local CVS Rick Rolled me. Personally, I think it was better when it was still Duck Rolling.

October 2nd, 2009, 5:43 AM
I usually love being Rick Roll'd. The song is awesome. =3

October 2nd, 2009, 6:05 AM
I don't mind. When I was little that was my fave song for a while.

October 2nd, 2009, 6:57 AM
Well, seeing as the only time I've ever been Rick Roll'd was from this site with 2195890+ window message pop ups and the only way to get rid of them was to shut down my computer, I don't really care for being the victim to such things.. <<;

October 2nd, 2009, 7:38 AM
Look seroiusly !
that give you an answer?

The Apprentice™
October 2nd, 2009, 7:43 AM
I've never been Rick Roll'd ^^ I've always been the one who Rick Roll'd other people ^^ Haha

October 2nd, 2009, 8:52 AM
I hate it because you can never damn get out of the thing, without holding Esc (Escape) all the time and trying to click the close button. I hate them and whoever started them should have the content removed XD.

October 2nd, 2009, 8:59 AM
I've got rickrolled so many times that I have actually started liking the song... so, nowadays, I pretty much just force myself to click on the link to the "Never Gonna Give You Up" clip on YouTube just to listen to the song itself. :P