PDA

View Full Version : Teen Titans: The Dark Night

katfox2
October 3rd, 2004, 09:15 AM
Everything seemed to be ok, at Jump city. Or is it? The Teen Titans team started to form into HUGE numbers!! There are over 1000 Teen Titan memebers. But, they live in many different parts of the world!! Everything seemed to be going just fine, until a new ememie came, known as the E.L.O.M.E.N.T.

Ex-treme
Light
Operation
Mega
Ex-treme
Nuclear
Terror

These words mean "Mutant Teens."
These teens have only one of these powers:
Lightning, Fire, Ice, Water, and Earth.

There are three leaders of the E.L.O.M.E.N.T.
There names are:

Zada, Fara, and Aia

Zada's power: Lightning, Fara's power: Fire, Aia's power: Water

There are many differents kinds of mutant teen forms, but the leaders creature form is a B.A.T.

Blazing
Armor
Terror

This chimical the E.L.O.M.E.N.T. made cane transform humans into mutants and its up for the Teen Titans to stop them. Since the Teen Titans formed into a bigger, you can make-up your own Titan, and you could be a bad guy too if you want!! ^_^

Here is Mine:

Name: Zada
Power: Lightning
Form: human/bat
History: Unknown

Well, I hope you can join this Rp. ^_^

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 3rd, 2004, 11:31 AM
Yey!!,,,I'm the first one to join,I love the plot.I'll be Raven!!!

katfox2
October 3rd, 2004, 11:59 AM
Ok, but lets wait for more members to join.
Like about 3 more, then we will start. ^_^

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 3rd, 2004, 12:08 PM
Name: WarpBlaze
Power: Fire control (Main power) And water control (But he sometimes looses control if too much water power is used)
Form: Human
Allignment: Good

Name: B.G. (Beast Girl)
Power: Shape shifter
Form: Human (Normally) but can change into any animal.
Allignment:Good

OOC: We should have our allignment (Weither we're god or bad)

Master Angel
October 3rd, 2004, 12:43 PM
Name: Zeke
Power: Ice
Form: Human
History: He was born and raised on Neptune, where all of the inhabitants learned to control either water or ice. When an evil tried to take over his planet he got sent to Earth, where he now lives and helps the Teen Titans.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 3rd, 2004, 12:45 PM
i knew bec would join this one and bec...

You gotta be B.B.!! B.G. and him are gonna have a romance!!!

Master Angel
October 3rd, 2004, 12:53 PM
Ugh, really? Okay, I'll be Beast Boy! ^^

Hey, Dereck broke up with me. :(

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 3rd, 2004, 01:01 PM
OOC: u gonna be both characters i presume? And oh my god he broke up with you... now i really gotta... i mean... meet him ;)

Master Angel
October 3rd, 2004, 01:03 PM
BB and Zeke? Ya, 'course!

Hehe, having a 'big' brother rox! Sometimes I forget you're supposed to be younger than I am...

Midori Chi
October 3rd, 2004, 01:27 PM
Is anyone Starfire yet?If so,than may I? Pweeeeeeeeeeeese!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 3rd, 2004, 01:50 PM
Ya u can be her and WarpBLaze is gonna like her okay?

Hey Trap-Door do you wana be my partner i PMed you but u never responded.

Ya i know sometimes i forget ur older than me bec... :P

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 3rd, 2004, 02:32 PM
I'm going to be Raven & Robin,yey!!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 3rd, 2004, 02:35 PM
kool good idea (Raven) we need more people to play two charcters.

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 3rd, 2004, 02:56 PM
OMG,OMG,OMG....I'll be Raven,Robin,and Terra.Later in the RPG,Raven and Terra will fight over Robin,lol......
RavenRobinTerra

Psychotic_Demon
October 3rd, 2004, 05:43 PM
me join, me join, me join!

Name: saphira
Powers: ice and shadows
Outfit: light blue tank with dark blue pants. dirty blonde shoulder leangth hair with light blonde highlights. sapphire eyes.
Personality: a bit of a loner, curious, and a loyal friend.

i guess i`ll be a villan. and i`m on my own. heh, this will be fun!^^

Emerald_Ursaring
October 3rd, 2004, 05:49 PM
Name: Psycho
Powers: He has some highly developed psychic skills, such as Telepathy, Telekinesis, and Teleportation, as well as some weak beams able to be fired from his palms and levitation. He cannot always control his more extrordinary powers completely though
Outfit: He wears a dark blue cloak with the sleeves cut off, and has purple gloves and boots. He has deep blue eyes a third purple eye on his forehead. His hair color is light brown, but with blue streaks in it.
Powers: He has some highly developed psychic skills, such as Telepathy, Telekinesis, and Teleportation, as well as some weak beams able to be fired from his palms and levitation. He cannot always control his more extrordinary powers completely though.
Personality: He is a rather shady character, somewhat of a loner. He'd rather be off training his mind than talking and having fun with others. He doesn't like being on a team, and has a bit of a temper.
Alignment: Bad

Psychotic_Demon
October 3rd, 2004, 05:54 PM
haha! i`m evil!^^

oh, and EU, empty your stored pms! i cant pm you!>.<

Emerald_Ursaring
October 3rd, 2004, 06:20 PM
Alright, I'll clear 'em!
OK, When's this thing gonna start?

Psychotic_Demon
October 3rd, 2004, 06:26 PM
i dunno.... whens katfox2 gonna get on? thats probly when we`ll start.

Master Angel
October 4th, 2004, 01:07 PM
Why can't someone else start?

Aw man, I woulda been Robin too... can I be another character I made up?

Name: Angel
Powers: Fire
Form: Dragoid (a human with dragon wings and tail and horns, who's color's varies with their fire-type)

And she's... I dunno... she'll be bad for the most part.

Midori Chi
October 4th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Sure,JJDKR! This will be my first rp for someone to actually like the character I'm playing!(Yay!!)

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 4th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Hey people! Can I join? Hi Master Angel!! ^_^

Name: Autumn(is anyone tired of my character having the same name in eveyr RP?)
Alignment: Good
Form: Cat/Human
Appearance: Dark brown hair(no fur), brown eyes(that glow yellow when she's really mad), black pants and shirt and a black cape, cat ears, and retractable claws.
Power: The agility and coolness of a feline, retractable claws, and telekinesis.

Psychotic_Demon
October 4th, 2004, 04:28 PM
ooo, i just got an idea!!! whoever is a villan, want to be in a group wth me? kinda like partners and friends in crime!!!^^

Emerald_Ursaring
October 4th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Ok, sure!^^ I just changed my alignment to bad. I'm always somewhat good, so it'll be fun to be on the opposite side this time!

Master Angel
October 5th, 2004, 07:12 AM
Hi Squirtle_Ketchum_12! I'm not tired! Mine's almost always Angel. Almost.

Okay de, I will! My character Angel will be. This will be fun. But just to warn ya, she won't always be evil.

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 5th, 2004, 08:58 AM
Ok, cool. I just wondered. XD

Master Angel
October 5th, 2004, 09:00 AM
Hehe, yeah.

I can't wait to start.

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 5th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Neither can I!!! I'm a cat! *reow*

Master Angel
October 5th, 2004, 09:18 AM
LOL. I'm a green dude who can turn into animals, a boy with blue hair who can control ice, and a half-dragon who can control fire. What fun! :P I like being guys... I just hope I don't like it too much, ya know? Tee-hee

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 5th, 2004, 09:30 AM
I love green dudes who can turn into animals!! ^_^ Yeah,being dudes iis pretty fun. But I'm always the same person. It's starting to get boring. :P

Master Angel
October 5th, 2004, 09:32 AM
make another one! Make a guy! LOL

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 5th, 2004, 10:02 AM
OOC-YES! YES I WILL! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAHAA*coughcough*

Name: KC
Alignment: Bad
Powers: Telepathy/Telekinesis
Appearance: Shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, blue shirt, black pants and cape.
Personality: He used to be good, but somehow, was brainwashed and now is evil.
Other info: Is Autumn's brother, yet the two of them do not know it.

OOC- YEAHZ!! I'm a DUDE! XD XD XD

katfox2
October 5th, 2004, 12:34 PM
Ok, we can start now!!! ^_^

Midori Chi
October 5th, 2004, 01:28 PM
ooc:Yay!!We can start now! But,I don't like to start rps so,can someone start us?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 5th, 2004, 02:06 PM
OOC: I wil!! :)

The teen titans sat in titans tower not wanting to do much since it was so hot. They all hoped that the warning buzzer wouldn't ring because they knew that that would be so tiring. But soon the Titans Warning buzzer started flashing and beeping.

B.G. Was sitting down in the Base ment of Titans Tower laughing knowing the others would probly freak out at the sound of the buzzer that she had set off.

OOC: Lame I know but the best i could do... :P

Master Angel
October 5th, 2004, 02:49 PM
OOC- yeah Joe, your's is dorky! XD
YAY! SK12 MADE A GUY!!!! Tee-hee

IC- Zeke ran off into the main room, followed by Beast Boy. "What's going on?" they said.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 5th, 2004, 02:55 PM
"The warning buzzer just flashed but the screen just says "No warning, No warning," WarpBlaze told The pair.

B.G. Laughed hard as she sat low and cool in the T.T. when the others ran around trying to figure out 'What the heck'

Master Angel
October 5th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Zeke rolled his eyes. "I'll bet it was-"

"Beast Girl," Beast Boy finished for him. Then he laughed. "Dude, that was sweet!" He looked at Zeke, who gave him a stern look. "I mean bad, very bad." He stuffed his hand in his mouth to keep from laughing.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 5th, 2004, 03:07 PM
B.G. then decided she'd try to avoid being caught by going up to her room and sneaking by the others.

"Oh man that was good!!" WArp yelled Replying to Beast Boy. "Let's go get 'er man she's probly downstaairs.

B.G. then turned into a small mouse and jumped up the metal stairs.

HariyamaGuy
October 5th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Can I join too, or is it too late?
If not, I want to be,
Ice
Has the power of ice, flight,and super strength.
He has a friendly personality, and rarely gets mad. When he does get amd, though, he is mad, but shortly after, realizes that he didn't mean what he said when he was mad.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 5th, 2004, 03:10 PM
of course you can i figure!

Master Angel
October 5th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Beast Boy nodded and changed into a bloodhound. When he picked up the scent of a mouse headed up the stair railing he changed into a siamese cat and chased after it.

You're not gettin' away from me!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 5th, 2004, 03:18 PM
B.B. and her had a sort of menta conection, though she din't know why come on B.B. loose the scent please dont let me get caught babe She begged him.

Master Angel
October 5th, 2004, 03:22 PM
Beast Boy cocked his tail, but moved a little closer.

Aw, what's wrong? C'mon, just this once?

Zeke crept over behind Beast Boy.

"What you got there?"

Without thinking Beast Boy lept off the railing and crept off to Beast Girl's room instead.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 5th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Thanks she said and turned into an ant and crept off toward her roomquickly trying to get there the same time as Beast boy. She di thank god She then lay on her bed and took a magazine and mde it look like she'd been reading for a while.

Master Angel
October 5th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Beast Boy jumped up on Beast Girl's bed (still a cat) and rubbed against her leg.

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 5th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Autumn had been asleep on the couch in the living room the whole time. When she woke up, some crappy show was on the tv, she picked up a remote and turned it off. Yawning, she stood up and walked up the stairs. "Did B.G. set off the alarm again?" She asked as she stopped in B.G.'s doorway.

Master Angel
October 5th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Zeke nodded to Autumn and pointed his staff at BB abd BG.

"A couple o' trouble makers, them two."

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 5th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Autumn laughed, "Nice one,Beast Girl. Wish I was awake to see the look on everyone else's face!"

Master Angel
October 5th, 2004, 03:52 PM
Beast Boy turned back inot his normal form and sat on the edge of BG's bed. He nodded.

Zeke shook his head. "I'm going for a walk," he said, heading out the door.

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 5th, 2004, 04:40 PM
"Zeke!!...Can I come with you??" said Raven."That wasn't funny B.G....Some one could have gottin hurt."......

HariyamaGuy
October 5th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Ice, was out the whole time, getting food at the store. When he got back, he noticed that B.B., was on B.G's bed. "Where's Autmn and Zeke?" he asked, because he was not there when all of the commotion had gone on.

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 5th, 2004, 05:13 PM
"Zeke and Raven went for a walk.I don't know where Autmn is"....<-----Terra

Master Angel
October 6th, 2004, 05:33 AM
Zeke stuffed his hands in his pockets. The wind lifted his ice-blue hair. He was going down to the ocean, the place that most reminded him of home. He didn't mind Raven tagging along. He liked spending time with his friends.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 6th, 2004, 07:17 AM
"Hey B.B." She said to him as he realxed on her bed. "You wanna go for a walk throught the outskirts of the city..." She then smiled "By the place where you found me"

Master Angel
October 6th, 2004, 08:58 AM
Beast Boy smiled and put his hands behind his head.

"You gotta do one thing first."

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 6th, 2004, 09:19 AM
"I'm goin to see if Starfire can 'hang'"

Master Angel
October 6th, 2004, 09:22 AM
OOC- Who said that? raven?

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 6th, 2004, 09:34 AM
OOC:No,Terra did.
TerraRobin
Raven

Master Angel
October 6th, 2004, 09:36 AM
OOC- oh, okay then. have raven say something.

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 6th, 2004, 09:48 AM
Autumn had went into the kitchen, grabbed a soda, and went back to the living room and was now playing a video game, trying to beat the high score.

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 6th, 2004, 09:50 AM
"Haven't talked to you for a month....Hows your life goin??"

HariyamaGuy
October 6th, 2004, 11:27 AM
Can I come too?", Ice asked,"I've never seen where you found B.G..

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 6th, 2004, 12:29 PM
Beast Girl sighed. She didn't really want any one to come, she wanted to be alone with B.B. for a wile... for once, but she could see that that probly wasn't going to happen. "Ya... you can come..." B.B. she whined I don't want 'em to come...

Master Angel
October 6th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Zeke glanced at her.

"Pretty good, I guess. But I am getting a little home sick." He remembered all the times he'd visited the ocean in the past few weeks.

Beast Boy made a pouty face. Well, what'dya want me to do? He didn't want to be rude.

Midori Chi
October 6th, 2004, 02:56 PM
ooc:Okey dokey!I'm starting now!!

ic:Starfire had heard the alarm go off and so she got out of bed,tired,yet happy. She asked herself,"Why is everyone still here?The alarm went off...I think...It was probaly Beastgirl..."Then,she went to the kitchen and started to make some of her Tamaranian food for breakfast.

HariyamaGuy
October 6th, 2004, 03:40 PM
"I guess I won't come", Ice said. He could tell that B.G. wanted to be alone, with B.G..

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 6th, 2004, 06:56 PM
"I'ed best be going now,nice talking with you."

HariyamaGuy
October 7th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Ice is a guy, and not the girl who died.
"I'm gonna go to bed too."

Psychotic_Demon
October 7th, 2004, 12:08 PM
ooc: aw man.... i didnt get to start the rp... i`ve grown accustomed to it.^^

they`ll never expect this... a blue clad girl walked around the titans tower, laying something down around it. stun bombs, her greatest creation. once she tipped the alarm, they wouldnt know what hit them. the blue girl then jumped into the water below. she was an awesome swimmer, fast and strong.

the towers wire system was along the bottom of the rock/island. millions of wires ran along its base, each a different color. now which is the alarm...? oh, here it is! gleefully, she tugged at it. seconds later she could hear the whoop, whoop, whoop up above. grining from ear to ear she shot up to the surface.

ooc: stun bombs... yeah right. oh well, it was all i could think of!^^'

Midori Chi
October 7th, 2004, 02:01 PM
ic:Starfire ate her breakfast and then went to the bedroom hallways.She wanted to be with someone. She wanted to talk...So,she walked to where she heard all the noise.

Psychotic_Demon
October 7th, 2004, 02:26 PM
the alarms grew louder, so loud they made her teeth rattle. this would be awesome!

Master Angel
October 7th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Beast Boy covered his ears to keep out the horrid sound, but that wasn't doing much good.

"Dude, what is that?"

Zeke dug into his pocket. His communicator was bleeping loudly.

"There's trouble at Titans tower!" he said quickly before forming an ice path in front of himself and riding it the whole way to Titans Tower.

Angel smiled. It had been done.

Psychotic_Demon
October 7th, 2004, 02:45 PM
saphira smiled. "hey angel," she said into a handheld communicater. "you there? their comin out soon!" they were gonna raid the place. this was gonna be awesome!!!

ooc: so what should our group be called?

Master Angel
October 7th, 2004, 02:55 PM
OOC- I was thinking about that. How about Fire Storm? Ooh, or... Team Disastor? Or-

IC- Angel pressed a little button.

"I was born ready."

Zeke and Beast Boy caught each other in the halls.

"What's going on?" they said together. "I don't know! Well, we gotta find out! C'mon!"

Psychotic_Demon
October 7th, 2004, 03:15 PM
ooc: ooo, dark storm! or black night! or even-

ic: saphira nodded. she dove back under the water, just incase a stuns sparks hit her.

Midori Chi
October 7th, 2004, 03:46 PM
ooc:Okay...I'm a little bit confused...What in the world is going on?I know that the siren is off and is loud,but what is up with this"black night"or "dark storm"thing??

HariyamaGuy
October 7th, 2004, 04:33 PM
"Starfire!", Ice yelled. "Where are you?" Ice really cared about all of the teen titans, but none as much as Starfire.

Midori Chi
October 7th, 2004, 04:45 PM
ic:Starfire then heard Ice's voice and responded to him,"I am in the bedroom hallway..."

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 7th, 2004, 05:32 PM
"Calling all Titans!!Get to the Main Room,now!!" Robin said into his communicator."What in the world is going on!?!?"

HariyamaGuy
October 8th, 2004, 03:41 AM
Ice came into the main room. "Yawn" "What's up Robin?"

Midori Chi
October 8th, 2004, 06:08 AM
ic:Starfire flew to the main room because of Robin's orders. She saw that It wasn't just her that was there...Ice was there too.

Master Angel
October 8th, 2004, 07:10 AM
OOC- Team names, for the bad-guys.

How about Bad-Guy 'R Us?

IC- Zeke and Beast Boy ran to the main room.

"What is it?"

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 8th, 2004, 09:15 AM
"Do y'all not here the alarm going off??"

Master Angel
October 8th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Zeke narrowed his eyes.

"Nah, I was wearing my earplugs."

Beast Boy shrugged.

"Well, we were kinda wondering WHY the alarms were going off."

Midori Chi
October 8th, 2004, 11:02 AM
ic:Starfire admitted,'I was wondering too.

HariyamaGuy
October 8th, 2004, 11:05 AM
"Uhh, kinda," Ice said. "I just thought someone forgot to turn off their alarm."

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2004, 11:06 AM
ooc: me and MA were joking around. just ignore us. wait! i didnt mean th-

ic: saphira frowned. they were taking forever. "angel," she said, slightly discouraged. "see if you can get into the place from a window." they would be hit soon. her stun bombs wouldnt miss.

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2004, 11:33 AM
ooc: what? me and MA are outside, about to raid the tower...

HariyamaGuy
October 8th, 2004, 01:56 PM
"Like your going to pull it off," Ice said.

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2004, 02:51 PM
ooc: WE HAVENT EVEN MET YOU!!!! >.< oh well. heres whats goin on:

the titans are in their tower, trying to figure out whats going on. me and MA are outside the tower. get it now?

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 8th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Autumn took her cat form and ran into the Main Room, quickly turning back into a human. "Ok, I'm here! WHat's the dealio?"

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2004, 03:59 PM
ooc: fianlly, someone who knows what goin on... -.-

ic: saphira grinned. this was gonna be sweet!

Midori Chi
October 8th, 2004, 04:49 PM
ooc:I'm still a little confused...

HariyamaGuy
October 8th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Oh, sorry.
"So....What's up Robin?"

Master Angel
October 9th, 2004, 09:50 AM
Angel nodded to Saphira and flexed her wings before climbing up the wall. She saw a bunch of Titans grouped in one room. She tapped on a few windows lightly before she found one she could open. It was a few floors above where all the Titans were sitting around.

She picked up her walkie-talkie. "Alright, I'm in."

Psychotic_Demon
October 9th, 2004, 02:59 PM
saphira smiled. "so, what do you see in there? anything good?" she whispered gleefully, obviously overjoyed.

Midori Chi
October 9th, 2004, 06:09 PM
ooc:Oh! I understand now!! I scratched the thing with Starfire out...

ic: Starfire decided to go outside. Then,she saw Master Angel and saphira about to do SOMETHING with the tower. Starfire asked them,"What are you doing?"

Beast Boy
October 9th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Ohh shoot it already started and someone is Beast Boy alredy ok sory to bother nvm

HariyamaGuy
October 9th, 2004, 06:33 PM
"Where did Starfire go?, Ice asked Robin.

Midori Chi
October 9th, 2004, 06:42 PM
ooc: If ya guys are wondering why exactly Starfire decided to go outside,it's cause she heard laughing coming from outside. Does that make since?

Psychotic_Demon
October 9th, 2004, 10:03 PM
ooc: okay.

ic: saphira jumped onto the rock, a stun bomb clenched in her hand. "HA!" she said gleefully. "like we`d tell you!" with a flick of her wrist, she threw the bomb at starfire, and dove back into the sea so she wouldnt get hit.

Flower_Power_99
October 10th, 2004, 04:54 AM
like, hey man im supposed to like,, take over for J.J.'s character's what are they and like, what's been goin on here give me like, the total over view...

Master Angel
October 10th, 2004, 05:31 AM
Ohh shoot it already started and someone is Beast Boy alredy ok sory to bother nvm
OOC- Yeah, I'm Beast Boy. Not surprising though, I'm Beast Boy in every TT RP! Hi Beast Boy! ^^

IC- Angel heard a noise outside the window. She looked back out and saw Saphira throwing a bomb at Starfire. Little nerd. They had plans.

Angel picked up her talkie. "Saph, what's going on out there?"

HariyamaGuy
October 10th, 2004, 05:48 AM
"What the heck was that?", Ice yelled. He heard the bomb, and Saphira talking.

Psychotic_Demon
October 10th, 2004, 06:34 AM
"well.... for one thing starfire-or-whatever-her-name-is just came out and i`m trying to make it safe for you to get in..." she said, risking a peek out of the water.

Master Angel
October 10th, 2004, 06:39 AM
"Okay, you just keep doin' that."

Angel snuck around and around the Tower.

Zeke looked up.

"What's up?" Beast Boy joked.

"I dunno," he said. He grabbed Beast Boy's arm. "C'mon."

"Wha?"

Zeke and Beast Boy ran upstairs.

Midori Chi
October 10th, 2004, 08:47 AM
ic:Starfire got hit with a bomb. "Oww! Watch where you're throwing things!" Starfire said. She got up and saw that saphira ducked. She launched her fists out and started up her star bolts. She said," You're not going to get away with that!" She looked carefully at her target so she wouldn't miss.

HariyamaGuy
October 10th, 2004, 11:30 AM
"I'm going to see if Starfire is okay." Ice said, as he went outsied. He saw Starfire. "Need some help?"

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 10th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Robin,Raven,and Terra ran out side."Whats going on out here!?!?""I don't know,but I don't like the looks of it.""Hey Star,whats goin on out here??"

Midori Chi
October 10th, 2004, 12:49 PM
ic:Starfire responded to Ice," That would be helpfull..." She then shot her starbolts.
ooc: Saphira,it's all up to you whether you get hit or not.

Master Angel
October 10th, 2004, 12:54 PM
Zeke and Beast Boy continued up two floors until they came to the spot where Zeke was sure he'd heard something.

And sure enough they saw a face looking in through an open window.

Angel turned around and tried to fly off quickly but she felt a hand grab her arm.

"Wait a minute!" Zeke said. "What are you doing?"

"Nonya!" Angel said, lighting her arm on fire.

Zeke quickly let go. "Ouch!"

RocknRoller78
October 10th, 2004, 01:02 PM
Everything seemed to be ok, at Jump city. Or is it? The Teen Titans team started to form into HUGE numbers!! There are over 1000 Teen Titan memebers. But, they live in many different parts of the world!! Everything seemed to be going just fine, until a new ememie came, known as the E.L.O.M.E.N.T.

Ex-treme
Light
Operation
Mega
Ex-treme
Nuclear
Terror

These words mean "Mutant Teens."
These teens have only one of these powers:
Lightning, Fire, Ice, Water, and Earth.

There are three leaders of the E.L.O.M.E.N.T.
There names are:

Zada, Fara, and Aia

Zada's power: Lightning, Fara's power: Fire, Aia's power: Water

There are many differents kinds of mutant teen forms, but the leaders creature form is a B.A.T.

Blazing
Armor
Terror

This chimical the E.L.O.M.E.N.T. made cane transform humans into mutants and its up for the Teen Titans to stop them. Since the Teen Titans formed into a bigger, you can make-up your own Titan, and you could be a bad guy too if you want!! ^_^

Here is Mine:

Name: Zada
Power: Lightning
Form: human/bat

Well, I hope you can join this Rp. ^_^

Coool

Name:Pora
Power:Ice
Form:Human/Anaconda
History:Strongest and Powerfulest Man on the left half of the world(then i moved to the other side)

Flower_Power_99
October 10th, 2004, 01:34 PM
<hey guys like thanks for telling me whats going on... i was being sarcastic... so hello whats going on right now?>

Midori Chi
October 10th, 2004, 01:39 PM
ooc:Well,some of the tians are outside cause some of the people are bombing it.(I think) And the rest are inside the main room cause Robin called them. Itleast this is what I THINK is going on...

Master Angel
October 10th, 2004, 02:19 PM
OOC- Yay! My pair joined!

Trap's got it, and Beast Boy and Zeke are up a few floors with Angel, who was trying to get in when they spotted her and now she's trying to get away but they won't let her.

IC- Beast Boy turned into a pterodactyl and blocked the window so Angel couldn't escape. He opened his beak and cawed loudly.

The noise made Angel stumble back a few feet, right into Zeke.

He wrapped his arms under hers so she couldn't get away.

She lit herself on fire so he would drop her again but this time he was ready. He froze her mid-section and arms with ice before she could do anything.

"Ha, we got you now!" Beast Boy said.

"What do you want with me?" Angel said, kicking her feet wildly.

"What are you doing here? Who are you?" Zeke asked.

"If I wanted you to know that, I would have waltzed in through the front dorr and introduced myself properly. Lemme go!"

RocknRoller78
October 10th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Umm is Angle A Bad Guy Because There doing Something To angle

Midori Chi
October 10th, 2004, 02:29 PM
ic:Starfire turned around to Robin,Terra,and Raven. She said," There are people trying to brake in! They were throwing bombs! And even one at me! How dare they do that to me..."

Master Angel
October 10th, 2004, 02:57 PM
OOC- Yup, she's a bad BAD person. LOL

IC- Zeke narrowed his eyes. "Oh for Jupi's sake, why won't you tell us?"

Angel smiled, not a cute, girley smile, but an evil smile. "You'll find out, unless your dead before you can."

RocknRoller78
October 10th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Sudenly a Guy Nam,ed Pora came ata nowhere and Jumped on Angle
You might not know me but im a Titan i can take Angle Go Help the others Quick

Master Angel
October 10th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Angel squirmed underneath the dude.

"Get offa me!" she yelled.

Zeke and Beast Boy saw he had it under control so they ran downstairs to help the others.

HariyamaGuy
October 10th, 2004, 11:36 PM
"Okay, girl, now I'm ticked off." Ice fired his ice bolt at Saphira. You can also decide wheather or not it hits.

Flower_Power_99
October 11th, 2004, 03:38 AM
<aight now i get it like thanx!>

Beast girl then rushed into the main room wher she found the others apparenly discussing something, "What is it?"

Warp was already inside but dint know what was going on either, "ya what's up?"

RocknRoller78
October 11th, 2004, 05:22 AM
Pora Choked Angle till She Fell Dead Suddenly Angle Punched Me Kicked Me and i fell out the titans tower

Master Angel
October 11th, 2004, 11:07 AM
Pora Choked Angle till She Fell Dead Suddenly Angle Punched Me Kicked Me and i fell out the titans tower
OOC- Uh, that's what we call powerplaying. You're cnotroling my character. I never said that my character Angel punched you, and you can't kill someone else's character unless you've discussed it and they're okay with it.

Midori Chi
October 11th, 2004, 06:11 PM
ooc:Oh come on! He's new here! When I was new here,I made a mistake in doing the same thing. So,he didn't know...and now that he knows,he won't do it again.(Just as I did.)

RocknRoller78
October 12th, 2004, 05:04 AM
then i stayed on her back for a mater of time

Master Angel
October 12th, 2004, 07:11 AM
ooc:Oh come on! He's new here! When I was new here,I made a mistake in doing the same thing. So,he didn't know...and now that he knows,he won't do it again.(Just as I did.)
OOC- Yes, I know, which is why I told him nicely. Get off my case.

IC- Angel struggled a little more. "C'mon! Get off you idiot or I'll set you on fire!" To prove her point she lit herself on fire.

Zeke and Beast Boy had finally made it outside, and were toally confused.

"Uh, dude, what's goin' on?" BB said.

HariyamaGuy
October 12th, 2004, 10:00 AM
"You okay, guys?", Ice asked.

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
October 12th, 2004, 10:08 AM
Autumn ran up to Beast Boy and Zeke, in her cat form, mewing impatiently. Then decided it would be better to turn back to her human form, and did so. "Hey guys, where's al the action?" She asked.

RocknRoller78
October 12th, 2004, 10:23 AM
Gaaahhhh Im Buring to Flames Help Someone Somemmffmmffrmm

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 12th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Raven,Robin,and Terra are standing there with these(?) above their heads.

RocknRoller78
October 12th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Suddenly Pora was hanging on the side of a window with Flames still Burning on him

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 12th, 2004, 11:37 AM
"Whats going on??""I don't know,and I don't care.I'm going to my room.""Raven wait."...But it was to late Raven had already gone to her room...

RocknRoller78
October 12th, 2004, 11:41 AM
Then i woke up jumped on Angle again

piyoko
October 12th, 2004, 11:50 AM
Can i join?

Name:Aura
Power:Ice
Form:human

RocknRoller78
October 12th, 2004, 11:50 AM
Well i guess so
(too short message)

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 12th, 2004, 11:51 AM
I don't have a prob with it.

RocknRoller78
October 12th, 2004, 11:54 AM
i will not die nomatter what

piyoko
October 12th, 2004, 11:55 AM
Yay!^-^
(GAH!i hate the 25 character limit o-o)

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 12th, 2004, 11:55 AM
Yay!^-^
(GAH!i hate the 25 character limit o-o)
Don't we all??

piyoko
October 12th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Don't we all??
yup.we all do o.o

HariyamaGuy
October 12th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Well, that will be the third person, including m yself, to have ice powers. Oh well, since there are a thousand Teen Titans across the world,(In this RP), I guess it's okay. Besides, I'm happy that u guys copied me.

Master Angel
October 13th, 2004, 09:27 AM
OOC- I didn't copy you. We could only choose from a few elements, and wind wasn't one of them (which was originally Zeke's main power) so I chose ice. So HA!

IC- Angel screeched.

"Get the **** off of me! What do you want?!"

OOC- What's going on outside anyways? I forgot.

HariyamaGuy
October 13th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I...... Nevermind.
Anyways. "Grab my hand!", Ice shouted.

piyoko
October 14th, 2004, 10:57 AM
uh.....whats going on?o.o

Flower_Power_99
October 14th, 2004, 12:45 PM
OOC: We're al outside i think man but i donno' i guess wea re just outside being crazy.

IC: B.G. and Warp then arrived outside and joined the others "Hey what'S goin' on?" Warp asked.

Psychotic_Demon
October 14th, 2004, 04:58 PM
ooc: meh... saphira is losted. where are we?

piyoko
October 14th, 2004, 06:40 PM
ooc-thanks!^.^

ic-aura pops up."hello!" she said

Midori Chi
October 24th, 2004, 12:40 PM
ooc:I've been suspended off the puter for two weeks...Can someone tell me what's been going on here?

HariyamaGuy
October 25th, 2004, 12:56 AM
Nothing has been posted, since the 14th.

Midori Chi
October 26th, 2004, 02:39 PM
ooc:Oh...Wow...I'm gonna start us off back together again!

ic:Starfire leaped out of bed for joy when she heard the ringing of her alarm clock. She shouted,"It is sunny!" She looked at her window as the sun was shining brightly. She then quickly ran out of her room and went to the playroom and kitchen area to see if anyone was up.

ooc:There ya go! (It's the next day just to let you know)

piyoko
October 30th, 2004, 06:50 PM
ooc-nya...sorry i haven't been on.i've been really busy with school,and during the week and stuff...
ic-Aura wakes up to the sun streaming out the window."w-what time is it?" she yawns."oh well".aura gets up and goes downstairs to the kitchen.

piyoko
October 31st, 2004, 06:29 AM
is this rp dead? O.o
(stupid limit,grrr...)

Midori Chi
October 31st, 2004, 03:03 PM
ooc:It was sorta dead. But we sorta had a talk...and said we'd try to put it back together again.

P.S. You double posted!