PDA

View Full Version : A Journey Of Two Friends

Pages : [1] 2 3

Alana
October 3rd, 2004, 09:32 AM
OK this RPG is going to be rather different than all the others. In this RPG there are two friends traveling together but they will meet other trainers, Pokmon, gym leaders, Professors, and of course villains. Now what will make this RPG so different from the others is that there will be only two trainers traveling through Johto. But there will need to be more people helping us out. Anybody can join at any time but they will only participate for a very short time. Just a battle or mabey travel with us for a couple of days if your a trainer. A battle or even a capture if your a wild Pokmon, if we capture you then we will take over. And if your a villain you can battle steal our Pokmon and make us have to go and find you. You know all the things the villains do, so you will be around the longest if you are a villain. You can be the local Gym Leader (we will not be going to all the same towns that you do in the game so we will make some up. So if you become a gym leader to a new town then you have to make up the name of your badge.) A Prof. Any of them (the most common one will be Elm. And you can call us at any time.) Now like I said anyone can join at anytime and be anything they like. If you join once as a Pokmon then want to join again as a trainer you can do that. If you join as a trainer and want to join again as the same thing you can and you can rejoin as many times as you like. But if you join more than once you have to make a new description. Now you dont have to go into detail just your name, age, and what Pokmon you have. If you want to rejoin as the same trainer and just say hi and battle again or to help with a villain (we can exchange Pokgear numbers if you have one. Just call) thats allowed. I wanted to do this because it would be something new and help us meet new people on our journey just like the game.

Heres the Info you have to give:

Name:
Age: If you come back as the same trainer at any time your age can change but not like from 10 to 30 OK. And if you want to you can be a trainer we met and then we get to town and it turns out your the local gym leader.
Pokmon: The same goes for your Pokmon. You can have new ones but you cant leave with 1 then come back a day later with 6. You can also change from trainer to villain and vise versa but not trainer to Pokemon. Now remember this is only if you come back as the same trainer. And (you might like this) you can have legendary Pokmon but no more than 2 at a time.
Are you a
Villain =V
Trainer =T
Pokemon =P
Gym Leader = GL
Prof. =P

Heres my Info its a bit more than yours. The one Im traveling with will have to give the same Info.

Name: Alana
Pokmon: Chikorita and a Pidgey that doesnt battle (see sig.)
Description: I have dark blue eyes, blond hair,I always wear a pony tale, navy hat that has the letters PL in yellow on the front(which by the way stands for Pokemon League) a navy T-shirt which also has PL in yellow on the right shoulder,blue jeans, gloves like Ashs but a different color(navy on the hand part and yellow on the wrist), Backpack that has holders on it that I keep my Pokballs in(Navy with PL in yellow) and a jacket that looks like my shirt that I wear around my waste unless of course its cold out.
Personality: Im easy to get along with and I love making new friends. Ive got a care free personality except when it comes to battling.When Im in a battle I never back down and almost nothing throws me off balance.I give my Pokemon strict training but nothing more than I think they can handle.
History: Im from New Bark Town and Ive like my friend Ive just started my Pokemon journey. I hope to enter the Johto League Silver Conference. Im not sure about ______ youll have to ask her.
Items: Pokgear, Pokdex, Little gold pieces of metal that go on my Pokball and take the shape of the Pokmon inside, a couple different kinds of Pokballs, a laptop (with all essential disks and stuff), and then some basic trainer equipment.

Traveling Buddy/dark_croconaw
Name: April
Pokemon: Lunatone
Description: Blond hair streaked with pink, she wears it in two low pigtails, clothes: wears a loose gray jacket, a pink T-shirt, black pants and a black/hot pink cap
Personality: Really friendly and nice. Shes energetic and caring in her own special way. She loves pokemon and astronomy. She can sit for hours watching the stars and not get bored.
History: I'm originally from Mossdeep city, but moved to New Bark Town a couple months ago. I've just started out my pokemon journey, and hope to become a pokemon astrology professor. (I'll happily enter the Johto league silver conference though)
Items: Pokgear, Pokdex, Net balls, dive balls, and Pokballs from Mossdeep city, potions, etc...

We will start in New Bark Town heading for Prof. Elms lab. If no one becomes Prof. Elm then we can play him.

OOC: Theres a list of trainers, gym leaders, profs. ect on the third page. When we get new members I'll either up date it on the same page or move it so keep an eye out for it.

paige pelletier
October 3rd, 2004, 11:47 AM
COOL!
Name: Paige GL
Pokemon: Pichu Dragonite
Discription: Long deep brown hair (people think it is black) pulled into long pony tails (that are down to her anckels) T shirt (black with a pokeball on it) jeans that are torn at the knees (a light but dark blue color) sneakers deep brown eyes and a back pack and reverse blade sword (she puts in her belt)
Personality: she is kinda shy at first but then really odd she hides her feelings and some times has two personalitys but I loyal and clumsey she seems distant and cold at times and really indapendent
History: she became a gymleader when she was 8 but she has three sisters that also run it their gym is not well known and uses lots of different pokemon wants to join the johto silver confrunce
Items: a cresent moon neck lace potions all kinds pokeballs lots of healing things a strange orb and a cambus with oil crayons pokemon trainer stuff

dark_croconaw
October 3rd, 2004, 03:15 PM
Umm... I think if you're one of the people you're only supposed to give this info.
Name:
Are you a
Villain =V
Trainer =T
Pokemon =P
Gym Leader = GL
Prof. =P

espeon and umbreon
October 3rd, 2004, 09:33 PM
Name: Solar
Pokemon: Salmence, Rayquaza, Flygon, Espeon, Gardevoir, Sceptile ( if I'm only allowed 2 I'll take Espeon and Gardevoir)
I'm Gym leader

Alana
October 4th, 2004, 02:31 AM
Good. OK since we don't have someone to play Prof. Elm yet I'll be him for now.

Alana woke up and dressed quickly. Todays the day she thought. She grabbed her stuff and dared out the door. Once outside she could see that the sun was just visible over the herizon. She watcjed it for a while then ran to her friend April's house and waited outside or her to get up.

dark_croconaw
October 4th, 2004, 06:43 AM
April rushed out the door, seeing that Alana was right there. "You ready?" Alana asked. April put on her jacket, while she struggled with her backpack. "Sure, why not?" April smiled, she knew she probably didn't look ready.

espeon and umbreon
October 4th, 2004, 12:59 PM
OOC: When can I start I mean I'm a gym leader.

paige pelletier
October 4th, 2004, 01:26 PM
Paige saw two girls and walked up to them, she hasn't seen people in a wile her sisters made her go out of the gym so she could make it an offical gym...............

Alana
October 4th, 2004, 02:08 PM
OOC: William your doing fine. espeon and umbreon you can start as soon as we get to the first town. Paige your a gym leader too right?

Alana laughed. "Well I guess thats as ready as you can be this early." They spoted someone coming towards them. Alana raised her hand in greating. "Hey I think thats Paige, the local gym leader."

October 4th, 2004, 02:16 PM
May I?

Name: Silver
Pokemon: Flareon, Torkoal, Charizard, Typhlosion, Houndoom, and Gyrados (hehehe)
Description: Blonde hair, blue eyes, and a red suit with his badge on it.
Gym Leader= GL

paige pelletier
October 4th, 2004, 03:22 PM
"HI! Alana! are you getting your first pokemon? Can I come with you?"

dark_croconaw
October 4th, 2004, 04:52 PM
OOC: 1313666 and espeon and umbreon, unless you want to wait till the end to be a gymleader, you might want to get easier pokemon considering when we come to your gym we'll only have 3 lv. 10 pokemon

"Your right", I said to Alana.

"Hi, my names April. I'm sure nobody will mind if you come with us." I outstreched my hand to Paige.

espeon and umbreon
October 4th, 2004, 09:21 PM
OOC: In the anime, Gym leader like Clair and Pryce had evolved pokemon and Ash had defeated them with unevolved pokemon ( except Chairzaird)

Prof. Rain
October 4th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Name: Prof. N. Rain
Pokemon: Castform, Ralts & Wooper

Prof. Rain pulls up to Prof. Elms Lab on his Mo-ped and steps inside and grabs one of the assistants "Where Prof. Elm??"

The asst leads Prof. Rain to Elm "good luck trying to get his attention"

"Um...Prof. Elm...Elm???" Waits a bit. "Newt! Water gun!" Wooper emerges and spits water at Rain..."Not me...him!" Points to elm...wooper looks back at elm and then spits water at his head...

T.W North
October 5th, 2004, 12:00 AM
Name: Daniel(not my real name...but anyway...)
Pokmon: Sandshrew, Trapinch, Rhyhorn...for now(my type is ground if you didnt notice...if your a gym leader, not all of your pokemon can be super strong...Ill be the first gym leader)
Are you a GL

If your a gym leader, can the gym leader travel for some reason. And can you come back as a different person? Cos Im the first gym leader...(if your a gym leader you need to have a certain type or patten in your pokemon, and they cant be all strong, we need a second gymn leader) Espeon and Umbreon...Dark Croconaw did say if you want to wait till the end, and Clair and Pryce were the latter gym leaders...

The Vince Knight
October 5th, 2004, 12:32 AM
Name: Vincent
Pokemon: Dratini,Horsea,Swablu.

A villain... I'll make my own team. Team Dragons!

charizard_ma
October 5th, 2004, 02:40 AM
Name: mike
Pokemon: charizard, lapras, manectric

OOC:trainer (experance) i come back later when the story is a bit futher. i be like lance or some thing

Alana
October 5th, 2004, 02:45 AM
OOC: All this is fine with me. Just remember we're only rookies. Now as for the gym leaders, Silver and Solar you could tune down the level of your Pokemon. Ash won because he was experienced. The first gym we'll battle in will be Daniel's I guess.

"Yeah sure you can come." Turbs back to April. "I guess we should get moving now." Starts walking towards the lab.

espeon and umbreon
October 5th, 2004, 02:48 AM
OOC: Ok, but can we evolve it later?

Alana
October 5th, 2004, 02:52 AM
OOC: If you decide to make another appearence, yes it says so in the story line. *somewhere*

espeon and umbreon
October 5th, 2004, 02:59 AM
OOC: I can't wait any longer. I'm going to make a appearence and you don't know I'm gym leader.

Solar walked around. She looked at the sky. Today she was looking at the trainers were they were good enough.

paige pelletier
October 5th, 2004, 03:07 AM
Paige shook the girls hand and then saw solar!

The Vince Knight
October 5th, 2004, 04:17 AM
OOC: Am I allowed to step in yet? I'm just going to do some stuff.... HAVE you got your pokemon yet?

IC:
I jump out of the bushes onto the floor.
"Battle! Lose and give me all your pokemon!" The evil Leader said as he sent out 2 pokemon,Dratini Lv5 and Horsea Lv5.

dark_croconaw
October 5th, 2004, 06:35 AM
OOC: We dont have our pokemon yet, but Im sure the gym leaders would battle you.

espeon and umbreon
October 5th, 2004, 12:05 PM
OOC: Can I be fifth gym leader? I know I'm asking too much, but can I? In the games ( crystal version) 1st gymleader has pokemon around Lv.7~ 9. Second gym leader has it around 14 ~ 16 and so on and on. Fifth one has around Lv.30 ~ 35.

Qemboy
October 5th, 2004, 01:29 PM
Name:Link
:Squirtle,Dratini,Vaporeon
Gym Leader=GL

dark_croconaw
October 5th, 2004, 03:23 PM
OOC: Espeon and umbreon, sure if you don't mind waiting. Qemboy, you're gonna have to wait to be a gymleader too, at least with those pokemon. Pick only 2 or 3 if you want to appear in the begginning. BTW William, those arn't the pokemon we chosoe. Alana want's a chikorita, and I want a Lunatone.

paige pelletier
October 5th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Paige watched the trainners happily!

October 5th, 2004, 04:56 PM
OOC: Can I be the champion? I kick major *** in RP!!! Sorry about the mesion of ***.

Silver walked around his new room, with his Flareon following. It was quite big compared to his old one. "We should unpack. There's enough room for Typhlosion to help." Silver looked at the Pokeball and smiled. He remembered when he caught it.

Flashback
"Cyndaquil, I challenge you to a battle!" Silver responded to Cyndaquil's nod by sending his Eevee into the battle. "Eevee, Quick Attack! Great! Do it again! Again!" Silver was excited by his battle. He had only seen battles on tv, but the surge of energy he got from being in one was incredible. "That's enough, Eevee! Pokeball, go!" Silver threw his first Pokeball at the Cyndaquil, but missed by two inches. He picked it up and tried again. This one was a hit. "We did it, Eevee! We did it!" They started dancing while Silver picked up his new Pokemon.
End Flashback

"Glorious memories, huh Flareon? Well, let's get started!"

October 5th, 2004, 05:28 PM
OOC: Who made you boss? Control freak!

"Flareon, put the poster up there. Left. Left. Right. Perfect! Typhlosion, put my bookcase there." Silver wanted his room perfect. He was setting up his PC when his phone rang. Silver picked it up. "Hello? Yes, this is him. Okay. I'll be right over." Silver hung up and headed for the door. "Come on, guys. We have to go to the gym for a meeting with someone." Silver locked up his house and headed for the Viridian gym.

T.W North
October 5th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Daniel was on a strictly buisness trip to New Bark Town. As he was walking to a house on the edges of town he noticed a man wit ha Dratini and a Horsea standing in front of two girls(im guessing their girls?).

Walking up carefully behind the man he clamped his hand on his shoulder.
"Watcha doin' harrasing lil' girls mate?" and with that he whipped out a pokeball from his belt and threw it to the ground."Go, Rhyhorn!"

A huge rock beast appeared in a flash of light and with an order from Daniel, charged at the Dratini.

William
October 5th, 2004, 10:02 PM
((( Me control freak? They said I could be Elm...but hey since you dont like it than I deleted the post...do as you wish...)))

The Vince Knight
October 5th, 2004, 10:21 PM
OOC: Ok... Just forget the post I did and just think it never existed. I think I'll meet you 2 on the way to the first gym or whereever and have a double battle.

Alana
October 5th, 2004, 10:45 PM
OOC: William your not a control freak, if you want to be prof, Elm thats fine. And if your prof. Elm you can do anything tou think he would.

Alana, April, and Paige walked to prof. Elm's lab. At the door Alana knocked and called, "Hello Prof."

The Vince Knight
October 5th, 2004, 10:54 PM
"The time has almost come just a couple more mins or hrs and their pokemon.... will be mine... AHAHAHAHAH!!!" Said Vincent not laughing too loud so the trainers can hear him.

William
October 5th, 2004, 10:56 PM
(((Well since you insist....)))

The door opens as if by itself, though in reality it was a Mr. Mime that had itself stationed behind the door.

Turning his attention to the three young girls, Elm places his hands behind his back as he bows slightly with a smile across his face.

" Greetings girls. You must be the new pokemon trainers. Though I only remember two of you, three is no problem. Come over here, please."

Some of his gestures seem to match those of Prof Oak, but it is evident that they are not as natural for Elm.

" Here you are, select one of these three pokeballs. Each one contains a pokemon of a different type of pokemon."

Set upon a table before them are three pokeballs, all of which are in similar regular pokeballs. Its left to fate what is in each, but it is fate which binds a pokemon to its trainer.

(((please allow me to sellect the pokemon he gives you...I put the two you selected in balls, you just have to pick the right ones. Trust me I wont trick you.)))

Alana
October 5th, 2004, 11:17 PM
OOC: We already chose our Pokemon. We said which ones we wanted in our descriptions.

"Oh Paige here is the local gym leader." I said pointing at her. "Hmmm now whixh Pokeball should I pick?"

The Vince Knight
October 5th, 2004, 11:23 PM
Vincent was still hiding,With a listener. It hears things when people are inside so Vincent can hear what you 2 are saying.

"Oh Paige here is the local gym leader.""Hmmm now whixh Pokeball should I pick?"

"WHIXH? THERES NO SUCH WORD LIKE THAT! STUPID INVENTION...."

T.W North
October 5th, 2004, 11:36 PM
OOC: it was obviously a accident. C and X are right next to each other on the key board. Okay, ignore my last post. Ill come in when it suits me, but I thought I was the local gym leader...

William
October 6th, 2004, 12:08 AM
one of the assistants heard something outside of the lab. He sees the man with the listener and points at him. Yelling, " Hey you, what are you doing back here? This is private property!!!"

The yelling of the assistant can be heard quite clearly inside the lab.

Alana
October 6th, 2004, 12:09 AM
"Huh" Alana turns at the sound of someone yelling. "Whos that?"

William
October 6th, 2004, 12:13 AM
" Something is going on outside...wait hear, itll be safe."

Elm leaves the lab to join his assistant outside. He leaves the three pokeballs there still before them, lined in a row.

(((Im off for the night/day...remember the line up. And dont rig it.)))

Alana
October 6th, 2004, 12:19 AM
"Prof." He leaves. "Hmm" Looks at the Pokeballs. "He might need help." She grabs the Pokeball on the right and runs out after him.

OOC: Hey April choose the Pokeball in the center.

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 12:59 AM
" Which trainer should I look at Espeon? Ah! I see three trainers! Come on Espeon!" Solar said and ran over to the lab.

dark_croconaw
October 6th, 2004, 07:03 AM
OOC: Okay but if I pick wrong it's your fault XD

"Ill take this one", April said, reaching for the one in the middle. April was confident with her choice, but still coudn't help but feel queesy at the same time.

"Wait up Alana!" April called after her, as she rushed outside.

William
October 6th, 2004, 08:41 AM
(((no fair, I said not to rig it..bloody women...random shuffle time....I had Prof.Rain select the slots out of a hat...)))

The assistant and Elm are standing still before the spy. He sees the girls as they come up, eyeing their balls he knows instantly what pokemon they selected.

" I see you chose the Chikorita," he says to and Allana, " And a Vulpix." he says to April.

Turning from them he looks back to the trespasser.

Prof. Rain
October 6th, 2004, 10:26 AM
Prof. Rain looks upon the situation going on outside and walks out to get a better view and help if the need arises.

((OOC: P.S. William and myself are good friends and he came over and had me help with the selection as he stated earlier...))

paige pelletier
October 6th, 2004, 01:21 PM
" can I have the last pokemon!!???" Paige forgets that she is a gym leader!

Alana
October 6th, 2004, 04:06 PM
OOC: I thought you told me Lunatone was in the middle. You know in your PM.

"Who are these guys Prof.?"

dark_croconaw
October 6th, 2004, 04:27 PM
OOC: Aw great you made me pick wrong. I WANT MY LUNATONE!!!!!!!!!!

Prof. Rain
October 6th, 2004, 08:44 PM
"A wanna be team of villians that got jealous of their predesesors and branched off on their own...come to think of it...i can't even remember what hey call themselves..."

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Solar entered the lab not noticing the people.

William
October 7th, 2004, 11:23 AM
(((Ok Paige, you are in the lab w/ the last ball, the others are outside. Alana check you PMs)))

" I do not know who he is..." P. Elm states. The assisatant is trying to get rid of the man but is doing horribly.

((Dragon_Master is the guy that Elm is refering too...Im not sure if any picked that up....))

Prof. Rain
October 7th, 2004, 11:50 AM
Seeing the turn of the worse P. Rain steps forward hopeing that the girls will do something puts his hand on a pokeball ready to draw just in case...

paige pelletier
October 7th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Paige throws the pokeball and out comes!...............

October 7th, 2004, 02:07 PM
"That was a long walk, huh, Flareon?" Flareon nodded. Silver smiled and remembered the time he got his Eevee.

Flashback
"Mom, can I have a cookie?" "Not now. You'll spoil your dinner!"
End Flashback

Wrong memory, Silver though as he shuddered at his childhood. "Well, we're here! Now, let's attend this meeting! Just in case..." Silver let his Torkoal out for protection and went in.

dark_croconaw
October 7th, 2004, 03:50 PM
OOC: Am I gonna get my lunatone, or not!!!!

T.W North
October 7th, 2004, 05:02 PM
OOC: Wow...crazy...ahh well, Im still waiting for a chance to appear, but I seriously thought I was the local gym leader. I got in first...

Qemboy
October 7th, 2004, 05:40 PM
now can i be apart of the rp

paige pelletier
October 7th, 2004, 07:14 PM
out came a............... cindaquil!!!!!!!

dark_croconaw
October 7th, 2004, 07:20 PM
OOC: T.W North, we still havn't figured out which gymleader will be first or second. Qemboy, you can be a part of this rp any time. paige pelletier is a gym leader but that doesn't mean that she had to wait until we were at her gym. Same goes for you.

T.W North
October 7th, 2004, 07:35 PM
OOC: No, I didnt mean that. I meant the fact someone said(I think it was Alana) that she was the local gym leader. And I wont join yet because you've got too many gym leaders wandering around the place...can I set the scene of the town with my gym in?

espeon and umbreon
October 7th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Solar was comfused so she went back to her gym.

The Vince Knight
October 8th, 2004, 04:35 AM
"ARRRRGHHHH.... I CAN'T STAY HERE ANY LONGER. :P I'M GETTING SICK AND TIRED..." Said Vincent.
"I think I should train my pokemon.... They prove useful..."...
He sent out Swablu.
"SWABLU,WING ATTACK!"
Swablu used all it's might into it's wing attack that it knocked a tree down.
"Those fools will never beat me..." Said Vincent very happy.

He didn't even hear another response...
"WHAT? WHY AREN'T THEY SAYING ANYTHING I'M TRYING TO LISTEN HOW COME I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING???" Said Vincent very angry.
"This thing must be broken or damaged.. I will repair it immedietly." He said with honour.

October 8th, 2004, 04:53 AM
Silver exited the gym and started to head home. "That was a meeting? They had to get my opinion on sandwiches!"

Qemboy
October 8th, 2004, 06:21 AM
link was un packing well his dratini was scweezing some apple juise

I gess squirtle could try and come out of its ball and help

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 06:34 AM
OOC: Paige the last Pokemon is a Lunatone, and April Im trying to talk to William about you Pokemon. I'll have it settled soon. OK everyone, we're getting confused so I'm gannoa make a list of Gym leaders, profs., ect.

Alana looked at her Pokeball. They need some help, well here goes nothing, "Pokeball go!!!" There was a flash of light and out came a Chikorita. "Chika"

October 8th, 2004, 06:38 AM
Silver got home and went back to unpacking. Almost done, silver thought as he pulled a book out of a box and put it away.

dark_croconaw
October 8th, 2004, 06:44 AM
I cant battle yet, until this is all figured out, and guys you can do anything you want.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 06:51 AM
OOC: Alright heres the list;

Paige(Paige)=GL local
Pokemmon: Pichu and Dragonite

Qemboy(Link)=GL 2nd
Pokemon: Squirtle,Dratini, and Vaporeon

We need a third. The others are too strong.

1313666(Silver)=GL 4th
Pokemon: Flareon, Torkoal, Charizard, Typhlosion, Houndoom, and Gyarados

espeon and umbreon(Solar)=GL 5th
Pokemon: Salmence, Flygon, Espeon, Gardevoir, Sceptile, and Baltoy

Prof. Rain(Prof. N. Rain=Prof.
Pokemon: Castform, Ralts & Wooper

Dragon Master(Vincent)=Villian Team Dragons
Pokemon: Dratini,Horsea, and Swablu.

Charizard ma(Mike)=Trainer experienced
charizard, lapras, and manectric

dark_croconaw
October 8th, 2004, 06:59 AM
OOC: Finnaly it's all settled out, whenever someone new comes well just put them in that list. Should we maybe edit it to the first post so people who are looking at the rp will know where it is?

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 07:04 AM
Sure I guess hang on a sec.....................OK done.

October 8th, 2004, 08:32 AM
When Silver was done packing, he decided to go to his gym. He sent his Charizard out and flew to Celadon City.

William
October 8th, 2004, 11:52 AM
(((Ok..pause rewind edit...Paige it is niether a Cyndiquil or Lunatone it is a Maril...Dragon Master if you didnt catch they are outside looking at you with your swablo but Ill change that....Alana and April continue play and your request will be fulfilled shortly....and play)))

Ok, Elm seeing that this does needs to be put to an end quickly rans back into the lab before returning with two more assistants. They seemed quite seasoned as if they have had more work in the field than a lab.

They throw out a pokeball each, one releasing a castform, the other a lunatone.

Giving commands and showing great skill of knowledge of move sets they quickly get the tresspasser to flee. They did no harm to him or his pokemon but showed that if he continued to cause trouble than there would only be trouble for him.

The listener who has been training his swablo sees a fan running past him with a face plastered white as if he has seen unimaginable horror. " I wont come back again, I wont come back!!!" he runs off crying. The direction he came from was the lab. That was probly why nothing was being heard.

Looking at the two assistants he smiles and nods his head. They nod in turn recalling the Lunatone and Castform than hand the pokeballs over to Elm. Than having them take their leaves Elm turns his direction to April and Alana.

" Here, take these as well. They are already well trained and should not give you any trouble. Though make sure you earn their respect and show it inturn. I wont you to report back on how they grow for me, there is only so much one can do in a lab."

He hands the ball with Lunatone to April and the Castform to Alana. He then looks to P. Rain before continuing.

" This here is an old partner of mine, Professor Nereus Rain. He too reasearches into the beings and origins of pokemon. I would like if he would accompany you for a while as well. You see he is writting a paper and needs to gather data. However myself and the other professors are unable to give him such data, for it needs to be aquired first hand."

Looking to and from the girls and P Rain, Elm waits for their responce.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 11:58 AM
Alana takes the pokeball and looks at it for a minute. Then she smiles and puts it away with Chikoritas but does not call her first Pokemon back. "Thanks Prof." She turns to Prof. Rain. "Hi I'm Alana, I guess you already know that. So what do you study?"

Qemboy
October 8th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Link:Squirtle why dont you wash all of these dishs well i unpack

Prof. Rain
October 8th, 2004, 03:05 PM
"Actually i am interested in pokemon evolution and their connection to their trainer, I have heard some amazing stories and wanted to know more". He turns to P.Elm and shakes his hand." thank you for your help...I will keep an eye on them and keep you updated...by the way...i think it would be unfair of me to ride around on my moped on this journy...could you hold onto it for me for a while??"

The Vince Knight
October 8th, 2004, 03:09 PM
OOC: Just remember Alana and Dark_Croconaw,My pokemon get stronger every time my RP charecter sees you...

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 03:11 PM
OOC: Thats fine with me. Our characters will get stronger too.

"Pokemon evolution huh." Turns to April, "So what do ya think of your new Pokemon. I like mine just fine."

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 03:20 PM
OOC: To replace Rayquaza I'll have Baltoy which later evolves into Claydol.

Solar released her pokemons and started to train.

dark_croconaw
October 8th, 2004, 03:22 PM
"Me too", April said.

"Figuring I didn't let my pokemon out yet, lets see this vulpix", April threw her pokeball and with a flash of light a tiny little fox pokemon tripped out.

"Vulpix's are known for their tails right?" April looked at the proffesor. The vulpix seemed only to have one tail.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Alana looked at the Vulpix too. "Thats just a little baby. You can tell because it only has one tail. Look" http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/babyvulpix.png

Prof. Rain
October 8th, 2004, 04:29 PM
P.Rain turns and looks at aprils pokemon..."may i??" P.Rain pulls out some pokemon food and gets vulpix closer and starts inspecting it " it would appear to be a premature pokemon...I can't wait to see this little guy evolve!!"

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 04:33 PM
"What do ya mean Prof.? Whats so specail about this little guy?" Moves closer to get a better look at the Vulpix.

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 04:37 PM
" Baltoy use rapid spin!" Solar ordered. Donphan fainted.
" Donphan is unable to battle! Match goes to Solar!" The boy left the gym.

T.W North
October 8th, 2004, 05:19 PM
*cough cough* How does the first gym leader have a dragonite???

Ill be the 6th gym leader as well...and I have to note that all gym leaders pokemon MUST carry on some pattern.

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 05:23 PM
OOC: Well mine is either Dragon or Phsyic type.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 05:24 PM
OOC: Well Paige said she was the local gym leader.

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Solar sat on her gym bench and stared at battlefield.

The Vince Knight
October 8th, 2004, 06:13 PM
OOC: Are u out of the Lab? This is getting fun...
"Sooo.... There just choosing their pokemon..... I'll just see which one's they'll choose...." Vincent said as he looked through the window.
He saw 2 girls and a old man.
"Hmmmm.... this will be a piece of cake. Once I win they're pokemon will be mine! AHAHAHAH Yummmmm!!!" Vincent said as he took a peice of cake from his backpack.

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Solar started to clean the Elemental badge on by one.

Qemboy
October 8th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Link:hey Squrtle Dratini Vapotyon lets go out to the gym to train

T.W North
October 8th, 2004, 08:03 PM
No offense to the people here but...your all shockingly bad writers. Its the simple truth, and Im sorry if I offended you(which Im probably sure I did, cos the words were pretty harsh.). You all need proper grammer!!!

Qemboy
October 8th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Link gets to the gym

Link:what do u mean the the gym leader quite
Gym Assistaint:well aperently he has and we need a new one would you like to be the gym leader here
Link:of course i would

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 09:52 PM
OOC: Please keep that thing to yourself T.W North it can offend people and I'm from other country so I'm not that good.

William
October 9th, 2004, 12:02 AM
((( Dragon Master, yes they are out of the lab and have been. They also already have their pokemon. And there are two pros not just one, Elm and some other named Rain.)))

" Well, actually he was the runt of his litter. And he was born with that one tail, though all of the other pups where quite healthy and where the average vulpix."

Elm stated looking down at the vulpix than to the two trainers.

" But despite his un usualy form I assure you this little tike is a great pokemon. However now that my part is down I shall leave you to Prof. Rain."

With that cue Elm left to go back into the lab, leaving the girls with P. Rain.

T.W North
October 9th, 2004, 12:11 AM
Oh, sorry. I didnt know that, but it was just getting on my nerves and I know some people just dont use proper grammer because they cant be bothered.

espeon and umbreon
October 9th, 2004, 12:12 AM
Solar sighed and went to the prof.'s lab to have some fun.

Alana
October 9th, 2004, 08:36 AM
Alana bent down and patted the little Vulpix then said, "So when

Qemboy
October 9th, 2004, 08:52 AM
ok dratini finish it of with watergun

Prof. Rain
October 9th, 2004, 09:56 AM
((Hey dragon master...who you calling old?!?! neither Elm or my char are a day over 30...Char Discription: 6'2, slim, light brown hair, his lab coat seems to have a tint of blue to it...but not too obvious, wearing a hawian shirt and jeans, tennis shoes and some black shades))

"When what??" he picks up his pack and makes his way to the next city...

espeon and umbreon
October 9th, 2004, 02:09 PM
OOC: He must be thinking about feature Elm

Solar was confused again, so she went to next town to get some drink.

T.W North
October 10th, 2004, 12:19 AM
OOC: Im sorry if this offends anyone, but I want nothing more to do with this role play. It may seem selfish on my part, but the use of non proper grammer gets to me, no matter what the reason. Sorry...

William
October 10th, 2004, 12:41 AM
(((Sorry to see ya go TW...and when did hawaii pop up in pokeworld?...oh well...My part is done as Elm for now, I may be back later...PM me if Elm is needed for anything else. Or as not to have the trouble you ladies can always do it.)))

Alana
October 10th, 2004, 04:33 AM
OOC: well bye T.W. Maybe you'll get over your grammer thing and come back.

The Vince Knight
October 10th, 2004, 04:43 AM
OOC: It was Great to have you here for a while... Bye and I hope you can come back soon!

paige pelletier
October 10th, 2004, 03:36 PM
OOC: Paige the last Pokemon is a Lunatone, and April Im trying to talk to William about you Pokemon. I'll have it settled soon. OK everyone, we're getting confused so I'm gannoa make a list of Gym leaders, profs., ect.
OOC! XD XD XD!!!!!!
Paige stared at the cintaquil but then it was a lunatone! so she ran and found the others and showed them the pokemon!

Alana
October 10th, 2004, 03:47 PM
OOC: Its not a Lunatone any more its a Marril. Confusing isn't it?

Prof. Rain
October 10th, 2004, 09:47 PM
((ahhh!!make the madness stop!!))

T.W North
October 10th, 2004, 10:04 PM
ooc: The madness is half the reason why I left...oh Im just lurking now...:D

paige pelletier
October 11th, 2004, 03:08 AM
OOC: XD XD XD XD XD XD XD throws the other pokemon away!
Paige stared at Alana then the Marril!!!!!!!!!!! *falls over*

espeon and umbreon
October 11th, 2004, 03:18 AM
Solar had some tea for a while and realxed.

dark_croconaw
October 11th, 2004, 06:12 AM
OOC: Where are we? This is confusing.

William
October 11th, 2004, 07:17 AM
(((Elm has gone back into the Lab. Alana, April, Rain are all outside still when Paige comes out with a pokemon that keeps changing on her....first a cyndiquill, than a Lunatone, and now a Marril..might as just say its a ditto..lol)))

Alana
October 11th, 2004, 10:26 AM
OOC: Lets just say we're leaving for the first town now k?

espeon and umbreon
October 11th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Solar became impatient.

OOC: Well come to town quickly or gym leaders become impatient.

Alana
October 11th, 2004, 12:59 PM
OOC: Ok because we spent so much time at the lab, we'll just say we already arrived at the first town.

Alana looked around. "Alright what the name of this town again?"

espeon and umbreon
October 11th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Solar talked to a boring old woman and decided to go outside.

paige pelletier
October 11th, 2004, 02:04 PM
"I dono!" Paige was happy to be away from her sisters....................

Alana
October 11th, 2004, 02:26 PM
"Well forget that lets find the gym." She looked around and spotted someone walking out of a building. "exuse me could you tell us where the gym is?"

October 11th, 2004, 02:41 PM
OOC: Who are you talking to?

Alana
October 11th, 2004, 02:47 PM
OOC: I was talkin to Solar.

October 11th, 2004, 02:50 PM
OOC: Ok.

"We're done here. Let's go get a bite to eat." Silver walked into town and realized there were a ton of trainers around. "Anyone wanna battle?" He yelled out.

paige pelletier
October 11th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Paige's pichu stared at the marril and used thunder then marril and pichu started to fight!!!!! *paige runs around trying to catch them!*

October 11th, 2004, 03:43 PM
"Anyone? This gym leader's tough!"

OOC: Can I be a gym trainer until we get to my gym? I'll use Squirtle and Goldeen...

dark_croconaw
October 11th, 2004, 04:44 PM
April waited for the person's answer.

OOC: Is the gym gonna be official or made up?

T.W North
October 11th, 2004, 10:46 PM
ooc: Ive made up my mind, Ill stay in it for the battles! Ill be a gym leader, wherever you need one! Or another trainer when you get all the badges...

espeon and umbreon
October 12th, 2004, 01:15 AM
" Oh the gym? Go right and left and you'll find the gym," Solar replied. " I might just take you there."

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 04:03 AM
"Thanks miss." She turned and headed for the gym.

Qemboy
October 12th, 2004, 06:09 AM
ah where are we agin i havient been on the web for 2 days

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 06:16 AM
Me and April have arrived at the first town and we're heading for the gym.

paige pelletier
October 12th, 2004, 12:54 PM
Paige was carrying her pokemon in her arms............ *sigh*

Qemboy
October 12th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Link sat down waiting for a challenger there havent bin much yet

Prof. Rain
October 12th, 2004, 10:00 PM
"why are you in such a hurry?? don't you want to take in the sites??"

The Vince Knight
October 12th, 2004, 10:57 PM
In the Flying Dragonite(Metal).
Vincent: Darn,I fell asllep for a couple of days and now they are ahead of me. But I know Exactly where their going and how to get there.... eheheheh..." Vincent said as he used a parachute(Can't spell it) AND OF COURSE HE JUMPED RIGHT TO THE GYM DOOR!
"AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" Said Vincent as he fell.
He landed right in front of the gym
"All I have to do is...... Wait for them to come." He said as he hid in the bushes ready to throw a smoke bomb.

Trainer Ben
October 12th, 2004, 10:58 PM
Is it ok if I join?

Name: Ben Nabuto
Pokmon: Squirtle, Treecko, Ralts.

Ben was resting in the Pokemon center when he noticed some trainers walking towards the gym.

"I guess they're on their way too. Maybe i'll ask to battle after they're done." said Ben.

T.W North
October 13th, 2004, 12:28 AM
ooc: for now Ill just hang around posting stuff...:D, oh and Dragon Master, you spelt Parachute correct.

espeon and umbreon
October 13th, 2004, 12:40 AM
" Call me Solar," Solar replied and followed them.

charizard_ma
October 13th, 2004, 02:59 AM
ooc:remember me i you don't here my profile
Name: mike
Pokemon: charizard, lapras, manectric
de:black shine pants. red shirt with a black pokeball on the chest. spike up dark brown hair with a long black overcoat
OOC:trainer (experance) i come back later when the story is a bit futher. i be like lance or some thing

ic:"log 2 still looking for Vincent saw him flying in his metal dragonite. end log" i look on my charizard which i was flying on. i said to him "do you see him?" he gave me a look at the city and near the gym and roar. "so he near the gym. so we land at the pokemon center."

The Vince Knight
October 13th, 2004, 03:06 AM
Vincent aimed the smoke bomb at Alana and group and waited for the smoke to clear.
"Just a few seconds....." Said Vincent

paige pelletier
October 13th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Paige was happily walking/talking with Alana and friends!

Qemboy
October 13th, 2004, 01:05 PM
I hope that a trainer will come soon

October 13th, 2004, 03:55 PM
OOC: Here'a a trainer!!!

Silver noticed a boy standing near noone. He decided to go over. "Want to battle?"

dark_croconaw
October 13th, 2004, 06:05 PM
OOC: Not to be a nag or anything, but try to at least post one full line, that way there wont be any spam

"Where's that smoke coming from!?" April sheilded her face with her hand, coughing into the other. After the smoke cleared, a figure came into view.

The Vince Knight
October 13th, 2004, 10:08 PM
Once the Smoke cleared,Vincent introduced himself.
"I am Vincent,The Team Dragon Leader I'm not that weak but I can pack a punch! Now....Hand over your pokemon by kindness or i'll do it by force...with a battle. If you Decline you ain't getting past me." The evil Leader said.
He threw out 2 pokeballs.
Dratini and Sawblu came out of them both lv5.
"If you lose your pokemon are mine. Win and I shall let you in the gym door." He said as he blocked the door.
Battle 1: Trainers Alana,April Vs. Dragon Leader Vincent.
OOC: Was that good?

espeon and umbreon
October 14th, 2004, 12:40 AM
" Wow some crazy mental guy and a 2 girls battling? Did I said Mental or Metal? I don't know... Oh well, go 2 girls! Beat up that crazy guy!" Solar yelled.

The Vince Knight
October 14th, 2004, 01:32 AM
"Did that girl just call me mental?!?" Said Vincent really angry.
He ran to Solar picked her up put her in a cage,locked it real tight and ran off to Alana and April.
"There also if you win you get miss mental back out. There thats the rules,Now lets fight! Send out your pokemon out battle!" The evil leader said with pleasure.

espeon and umbreon
October 14th, 2004, 01:59 AM
Solar took out her lock pick and unlocked the cage.
" He's crazy and stupid," she thought.

charizard_ma
October 14th, 2004, 02:54 AM
i saw smoke in the direction of the gym and told charizard to follow. then i saw him. vincent. and i saw that he is trying to start a battle.

i yelled "vincent. you are under arrest by order of the internatal g-man force. mike adone will take you in. but i will wait until the end of this battle to bring you in."

then saw a girl in a cage. thinking knigth in shine armor to the resuce. i ran to the cage and told her "to clam down and stop picking the lock." then i told charizard "use dragon claw on the lock. i saw the look he gave me thinking that i was on one of those love craze again but i don't care i saving a person. he broke the lock and i help the girl out. "now let watch a good battle now"

espeon and umbreon
October 14th, 2004, 12:34 PM
OOC: I already have escaped.

Solar didn't noticed the man and started to mumble, " This is insane."

The Vince Knight
October 14th, 2004, 01:32 PM
"...Return,Dratini and Swablu." Vincent said as he returned them to his pokeballs.
"You'll never get me. I'll just get away..." He said as he thrown a smoke bomb on the ground and escaped in the Flying dragonite(Metal Plane).

espeon and umbreon
October 14th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Solar frowned and thought that Dragonite plane was just a pile of junk which can fall down and explode.

Qemboy
October 14th, 2004, 03:23 PM
well lets start the battle then 1313666 so go Squirtle ill be starting off with you K Squirtle

dark_croconaw
October 14th, 2004, 03:37 PM
"What was that all about?" April looked around confused. She waited for Alana to say something or at least anyone else. Wether they were still going to the gym, she didnt know.

paige pelletier
October 14th, 2004, 04:07 PM
"I don't know what that was about............"

Prof. Rain
October 14th, 2004, 04:41 PM
"Climate! Don't let him get away!" P.Rain threw a pokeball and released a castform which changed with the days brightness"Weatherball!!" castfrom charged and the plane was hit with extrodanary heat..."Now use Hail!" the day got cold quick clouds formed over head and hail started to fall. "now crank it up a notch!" soon the hail got bigger and started pelting the plane as the metal started to give way under the quick change of temperature and being hit by the hailstorm...

Qemboy
October 14th, 2004, 06:04 PM
come on lets start the battle

charizard_ma
October 15th, 2004, 02:38 AM
"you not geting away from me!!" nod his head to charizard "lets fly!!" gets on chaizard and follow vincent. thinking stupid kids don't aprecitate some one who try to help them. way that part of the job. all work no love

espeon and umbreon
October 15th, 2004, 05:14 AM
OOC: Kids?

Solar calculated the measurement and knew that plane will be falling down. That guy is wasting his time, thought Solar.

dark_croconaw
October 15th, 2004, 06:35 AM
"Well either we wait for the plane to come down or leave it to the police officer, were wasting our time", April headed for the door to the gym, but paused, feeling like someone would stop her.

paige pelletier
October 15th, 2004, 01:07 PM
"wait I wanna watch!" Paige said happily

October 15th, 2004, 02:40 PM
"Are you a begginer? Uh-oh. Well, go Gyrados!"

The Vince Knight
October 15th, 2004, 02:48 PM
In the Metal Dragonite plane....
"Stupid G-MAN'S! THEY ALWAYS RUIN MY PLANS!!! Ah,He's trying to blow this ship into pieces. We will see Mike... We will see....." Vincent said as he deployed 10 Aircrafts and 2 missles at the charizard and an extra smoke bomb.
He presses lots of buttons and the ship starts to collapse.
"NOOOO!!!! This can't be the end.... NOOOOO!!!!" Vincent said as the ship started to fall into the sea and create a massive explosion.
*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*
He sent out his mini Flygon-2000 craft just in time before The giant piece of...
"It's what we call a piece of strap metal." He said.
He faced Mike.
"The fight to the end.... Mike." He said as he sent out a pokeball.
This pokemon was not to be seen. It was a old pokemon but no one could see what it was without doing a real battle.
"H-Y-P-E-R B-E-A-M." Vincent said as the pokemon did a ferocious blast at charizard sending it all the way back to the first city.
"Never mess with me again." Said Vincent as he went to his secret lab.

Qemboy
October 15th, 2004, 03:43 PM
ah crap squirtle thats use hydro pump

October 15th, 2004, 04:13 PM
"Gyrados, use Thunderbolt."

OOC: Anyone else here?

dark_croconaw
October 15th, 2004, 04:28 PM
"Okay......Well now that thats over with lets go", April opened the door. The room was massivly huge with the regular lines on the floor. Bleachers leanded over the battle feild wich was usual pavement(you have different types right?).

paige pelletier
October 15th, 2004, 08:19 PM
who?

Paige "well when we get to my gym I will go ahead.........."

William
October 15th, 2004, 08:56 PM
(((dude this is crazy, reminds me of bad anime movies...)))

The pokenav sets a sound, it was Elm sending a quick message.

" Good luck girls, I hope your pokemon are doing fine. Remember, dont forget to report back any findings of their growth. That is all....." beep. The transmission ended.

espeon and umbreon
October 16th, 2004, 12:28 AM
Solar entered the gym. She decided to wait and sleep.

The Vince Knight
October 16th, 2004, 12:55 AM
Vincent Sneeked in Grabed the refferee and stole his clothes and wore them.
"THIS PLAN WILL WORK... No mistakes this time." Vincent said as he waited for the battle to start.

espeon and umbreon
October 16th, 2004, 01:05 AM
" Referee do you know when the battle starts?" Solar asked.

The Vince Knight
October 16th, 2004, 01:56 AM
"Just in time.... Dumb gym leader." Thought Vincent.
"The battle will start when trainers are ready!" Said Vincent.
"The Gym Leader,Solar vs. the challenger,Alana(I think) From New Bark Town. It will be a 1 vs. 1! The trainer or gym leader cannon switch pokemon in battle or they will be disqualified! CHOOSE YOUR POKEMON!" Said vincent pretending to act as a referee's voice.

Prof. Rain
October 16th, 2004, 02:19 AM
P. Rain not wanting to risk anythingbeing missed in his research or haveing something go wrong...he skips his tour of the town and follows them into the gym and takes a seat behind Alana on the field near the bleachers...

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 09:19 AM
"Alright lets see I'll start with Chikorita." Chikorita jumps off her shoulder and stands in front of her ready to battle.

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Oh and please call me anything but Alan. Thats my brothers name.

paige pelletier
October 16th, 2004, 10:01 AM
Paige watched then she went ut side to train her pokemon.............

dark_croconaw
October 16th, 2004, 10:37 AM
OOC: THeres one thing we havnt worked out, if ALana battles how will I get my badge?

paige pelletier
October 16th, 2004, 11:00 AM
You can battle after!

Paige's pokemon happily trained...........

dark_croconaw
October 16th, 2004, 11:10 AM
OOC: I guess, but it may take a while for Alana and Solar to finish

Qemboy
October 16th, 2004, 01:00 PM
ah squrtle withdraw befor thunderbolt hits you

paige pelletier
October 16th, 2004, 01:00 PM
It shouldn't take that long...........

Paige flew around on her dragonite a bit...............

espeon and umbreon
October 16th, 2004, 02:06 PM
OOC: I'm not first gym leader people!

" You dumb referee! I'm not the gym leader of this city!" Solar yelled.

The Vince Knight
October 16th, 2004, 02:24 PM
"DARN..." Vincent thought.
"Ummmm.... who is then?!?" Said the refferee

dark_croconaw
October 16th, 2004, 02:39 PM
"The own refferee doesn't even know who the gym leader is", April said under her breath. She had found a good seat in the bleachers and now sat looking at the confused people on the battle feild.

espeon and umbreon
October 16th, 2004, 02:43 PM
" Hey, wait a minute... when I entered the gym refferee looked much taller and older, but this refferee looks younger and shorter than the refferee that I just saw!" Solar said.

The Vince Knight
October 16th, 2004, 03:25 PM
"Oh,He uhhhh.... asked for a replacement because he had a wedding." Vincent said.
"Your BRILLIANT VINCENT!" Said Vincent in his mind.

paige pelletier
October 16th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Paige was shoping now getting suplies..................

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Alana looked at the refferee in suspition. "You look fimilar but I can't place you she said squinting at him."

paige pelletier
October 16th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Paige went to the gym.............."are you guys done yet!"

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Alana turned to her. "Nope we haven't even started yet. Turns out Solar isn't the gym leader after all."

paige pelletier
October 16th, 2004, 07:34 PM
*Paige falls down* "you haven't started the pokemon battle?!"

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 07:37 PM
*rubs her head* "Uh no. This stupid referee doesn't even know who the real gym leader is. Sheesh." Remembers. "Hey Paige your a gym leader. How bout I battle you?"

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 02:43 AM
" Wedding? I didn't heard a car or someone walking when I sat down," Solar replied.

Alana
October 17th, 2004, 04:22 AM
"Come to think of it neither did I."

paige pelletier
October 17th, 2004, 08:00 AM
"I can't my gym is full of those demon sisters of mine! well it really is their gym but I can't battle in another gym as a gym leader against the rules!"

dark_croconaw
October 17th, 2004, 10:11 AM
OOC: *checks list* The first gym leader is Paige.

paige pelletier
October 17th, 2004, 12:47 PM
XD! Darn It all!..............???................! ok I got it! my gym is the third one! like misty! is that alright?

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 01:07 PM
OOC: Misty's gym is second one. Third one is Lt. Surge

October 17th, 2004, 02:02 PM
"Gyrados, use your Skull Bash attack on the shell!"

paige pelletier
October 17th, 2004, 02:10 PM
OOC: Misty's gym is second one. Third one is Lt. Surge
what about brock! oh wait I am sorry! you are right! XD

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 02:56 PM
OOC: It goes like this: Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, Sabrina, Erika, Was it Aya?, the wig guy and Green or Giovanny.

paige pelletier
October 17th, 2004, 03:04 PM
OOC: XD!
" My gym is the next one and I won't be coming into that one!"

Alana
October 17th, 2004, 03:19 PM
"Well I guess it doesn't really matter. But I really want to find the gym leader."

OOC Hey Paige if your on I just want you to know your inbox is full.

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 03:23 PM
OOC: Why don't we make up the gymleader?

Alana
October 17th, 2004, 03:28 PM
OOC: Good idea.

Suddenly the doors opened and a woman walked in. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "We're looking for the gym leader." "That would be me." "Great the lets battle." "Very well." She walked to the arena. "Two on two no time limit. Go Psyduck!" "Go Chikorita!"

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 03:32 PM
OOC: I'll be the woman.

" Phsyduck use confusion!" Woman yelled.

paige pelletier
October 17th, 2004, 03:57 PM
OOC: oh I will fix it!
Paige watched smiling...........

dark_croconaw
October 17th, 2004, 05:02 PM
"Finnaly", April said. She watched as the battle started.

Alana
October 17th, 2004, 09:47 PM
"Chikorita dodge and use Razor Leaf!"

charizard_ma
October 18th, 2004, 02:46 AM
OOC: i a but sleepy on the week ends. hard to get on PC

IC:"arrggaaa" i a woke "blasted vincent" rubing my knee. took a look at charizard. he can take a hit from a hyper beam ON THE GROUND but not one in the sky. "anyways he caugth me on the wrong moment. rigth charizard." charizard gave a "roar" and nodded. i flew lemonades and you be ok.

i took out my traker program on my poketop to look for vincent. i but a traker on hima long time ago on his pants. thought by now he would wear a different pear of pants but o while good for me. he still in the other city. "charizard lets go!!

espeon and umbreon
October 18th, 2004, 02:56 AM
" You never heard that you can't dodge Phsychic attacks?" woman asked.

paige pelletier
October 18th, 2004, 02:25 PM
Paige was jumping up and down in excitement!

Alana
October 18th, 2004, 09:26 PM
"Uh no. My Chikorita is fast enough to dodge." Gets hit but not all that hard. *sweat bead* "Well at least she Ok. Chikorita Sunny Day!"

espeon and umbreon
October 18th, 2004, 10:08 PM
" PhsyDuck use water gun!" Woman yelled. Phsyduck released an powerful water gun which hit Chikorita.

Alana
October 18th, 2004, 10:27 PM
"A water attack won't stop Chikorita. Chikorita use Solar Beam!" Chikorita's leaf glowed brightly then a huge blast was sent directly at Psyduck.

espeon and umbreon
October 18th, 2004, 10:34 PM
" Psyduck use protect!" woman ordered.

The Vince Knight
October 18th, 2004, 11:09 PM
"Hehehe The trap is set,And now I have my bait I will defeat these people!" Vincent said.

espeon and umbreon
October 18th, 2004, 11:12 PM
" Doesn't refferee even realise I am very suspicious?" Solar mumbled.

The Vince Knight
October 19th, 2004, 12:31 AM
"...So It seems... I will still get you...No one can defeat me..." Vincent thought.

espeon and umbreon
October 19th, 2004, 02:11 AM
" I heard that!" Solar yelled.

charizard_ma
October 19th, 2004, 02:29 AM
"my traker trace him here. in this city. near this gym. but i don't see him. it says i right on top of him. but i don't see him. so you charizard" charizard look around then down. i look down and saw a pair of pants. the look like vincent's pant. "so he in a disqeise. ok go manectric." manectric came out and yawn. then went into a battle postion. "not now manectric. it time to work i need you to smell these pants and smell this guy out." manectric smelled the pants and put his nose to the ground. we will find him soon.

espeon and umbreon
October 19th, 2004, 02:31 AM
Solar decided to walk for a bit and saw a middle aged man she saw before with Chairzaird.
" What are you doing?" she asked.

paige pelletier
October 19th, 2004, 12:13 PM
*Paige tackled the reffery with excitement!*

espeon and umbreon
October 19th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Solar shrugged and walked into gym.
" Paige stop tackling that refferee!" she yelled.

paige pelletier
October 19th, 2004, 03:08 PM
"sorry! I was just so excited I forgot where I was going!" *sitting on the reff*

dark_croconaw
October 19th, 2004, 06:32 PM
"C'mon Alana you can do it!", April yelled from the bleachers, this battle was getting more exciting by the minute.

OOC: I didnt know a lv5 chickorita knew solarbeam.

Alana
October 19th, 2004, 06:53 PM
OOC: :P I guess my little Chikorita's just special.

"Chikorita Agility then use Body Slam!" Sees Paige tackle he Refery. *sweat bead*

Prof. Rain
October 19th, 2004, 11:19 PM
((OOC: My parants put a program to prevent me from useing the internet because i was up all nite and day useing it...so i appologize if i don't respond as much))

P.Rain stands up..."Wait a minute...whats all this about??" P.Rain pulls out his pokenav and calls Officer Jennie...

espeon and umbreon
October 19th, 2004, 11:19 PM
" Psyduck use scratch!" woman ordered. Psyduck nodded and scratched Chikorita's face.

The Vince Knight
October 20th, 2004, 02:43 AM
Vincent fell down and Layed on the floor.
"...This annoying little brat. I know that Mike is coming,and while that happens a girl sits on me..." Said Vincent in his mind.
"I can't be a good Refferee after all.... I don't talk All I do is watch 2 people,while this girl is sitting on me." Said Vincent in his mind.
"GET OFF ME GOODNESS SAKE!" Said Vincent to Paige trying to shake her off.
Vincent was so angry he ran around the gym like an idiot.

espeon and umbreon
October 20th, 2004, 02:47 AM
Solar's bag zip accidentaly caught into refferee's clothes and it revealed an Team Dragon's uniform.

The Vince Knight
October 20th, 2004, 02:56 AM
"..............I've got a meeting with someone because I thought today was halloween.... heheheh...." Vincent said as he ran off.

espeon and umbreon
October 20th, 2004, 03:02 AM
" You're that maniac! Come back!" Solar yelled and chased Vincent.

The Vince Knight
October 20th, 2004, 03:06 AM
"This is Harder and annoying then last time. >_<; I wish I never got into this mess..." Said Vincent as he ran faster.
He sent out 2 smoke bombs as he ran.

paige pelletier
October 20th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Paihe sent out her dragonite "take down!"

The Vince Knight
October 20th, 2004, 11:15 PM
"WHAT DA?!?! It's a Dragonite....Hehe... You can't beat me!" He said as he thrown out a pokemon which was a Kingdra Lv65.
"Blizzard! Show that dragon no mercy!" Vincent ordered as he ran to the Mini Flygon Aircraft 2000.

Alana
October 20th, 2004, 11:24 PM
"Hey stop. Chikorita use Vine Whip to trip him! Then use Vine Whip to tie up Psyduck."

The Vince Knight
October 20th, 2004, 11:31 PM
"Chikorita VS. Kingdra? You got to be kidding little girl! HAHAH HUH? AHHH!" He said as he tripped over the vine whip.
"Kingdra,Ice beam that Chikorita!" Ordered Vincent.
Kingdra Charged up for it and blasted the Ice beam Directly at Chikorita.

Alana
October 20th, 2004, 11:46 PM
"Chikorita get out of the way!" Alana dives for her Pokemon and they both tumble out of the way just in time avoiding the ice beam. "Now your asking for trouble. Go Castform!"

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 12:06 AM
" Go Flygon!" Solar threw the ball and appeared a FLygon.

The Vince Knight
October 21st, 2004, 12:11 AM
"You've asked for a double battle and you're getting it! GO!" He said as he threw another pokeball.
Out came a Altaria.
"Kingdra,Altaria,HYPER BEAM!" Vincent ordered.

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 12:14 AM
" Flygon use sandstorm!" Huge sand storm surrounded the pokemons and they all covered their eyes, except Flygon who's eye was sand proof.

The Vince Knight
October 21st, 2004, 12:17 AM
"Darn... I hate Sandstorm. Kingdra,Rain Dance! Rain Dance Shall Clear that Sandstorm! Altaria,Return."
Vincent Recalls Altaria and sends out Dragonite LV 55.

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 12:22 AM
" Flygon use more sandstorm to blow away our enemies!" Solar ordered.

The Vince Knight
October 21st, 2004, 12:27 AM
"Kingdra,Use Rain Dance again....Dragonite Use Ice beam on Flygon." Vincent Ordered.

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 12:29 AM
" Flygon use iron tail on their head and tail!" Solar said.

The Vince Knight
October 21st, 2004, 12:35 AM
"What's the use of that? You should know better then that... Kingdra and Dragonite,Use protect!" Vincent ordered.
Dragonite and Kingdra Created a barrier.

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 12:46 AM
" Use disable!" Solar ordered.

The Vince Knight
October 21st, 2004, 12:55 AM
"Disable? OH NO! JUST USE HYPER BEAM!" Vincent Ordered.
"If this doesn't work I'll go." Vincent Muttered.

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 01:02 AM
" Go Gardevoir and use counter!"

charizard_ma
October 21st, 2004, 02:32 AM
"manectric you geting rusty" manectric gave me a mean look. "but you still good" i said quikly. then i saw a battle in the gym window and saw vincent. "at least e wearing clouths and not raning naked like i thougth." the n grab manectric pokeball and return him "sorry but in a figth with a dragon you are not very good. go lapras." lapras came out "charizard use dynamic punch on the wall." the wall fell apart. "vincent you are under arest by mike of the G-man unit. lapras use blizzard. charizard use blast burn." the blizzard hit bothe of vincent pkmn and the powerful blast burn hit kingdra rigth in the face.