PDA

View Full Version : Do you go to a different country for Vacation?

2A4Rulez
August 1st, 2009, 05:18 AM
I'm going to Canada tomorrow and I'm so excited cuz I get to ride First Class.:D

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 1st, 2009, 05:31 AM
You're lucky, I never have enough money to go out of the country.

processr
August 1st, 2009, 05:33 AM
Always used to, but I don't go on holiday all that much nowadays. These days, what with the credit crunch and all that, with all of the south west of England on our doorstep we normally go down to Cornwall or up to Dorset.

donavannj
August 1st, 2009, 05:36 AM
We rarely leave the state of Minnesota for vacations. Just so much to do here, and so much family to visit.

.little monster
August 1st, 2009, 07:36 AM
I went the Canada once..but we never really have vacations in the first place. :P

Ayselipera
August 1st, 2009, 07:43 AM
Nope, but I've been trying forever to get out of the country.

Kazukii
August 1st, 2009, 07:54 AM
Usually every 2 years we'll go somewhere abroad & every year somewhere local.. so I guess so :]

BlueEew
August 1st, 2009, 11:07 AM
I go to other countries and also to places in my own country.

Oh, The Places You'll Go.
August 1st, 2009, 12:00 PM
well i've been stuck here in the united states.
never been anywhere out of here.
just other states.
like california, hawaii, nevada

Shem
August 1st, 2009, 12:48 PM
I've been to Canada, that's it though, I go there a lot.

It's not really that big of a deal though when you live an hour from the US-Canadian border.

Alakazam17
August 1st, 2009, 01:40 PM
I've went to the United States quite a few times, seeing as my hometown is right on the border. XD

Ru
August 1st, 2009, 01:40 PM
I've been to Ecuador, Honduras, and apparently Puerto Rico when I was a wee little tyke.

Haven't been out of country for a few years though.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 1st, 2009, 07:37 PM
i've been out of the U.S to go to P.R to visit family there during the summer

:t354:TG

Blue Mew
August 1st, 2009, 07:54 PM
I always go overseas... I go by the moto: "You can never stay in one place"! In the start of the year, I was travelling around Asia, and this September I'm going to England and to Sweden. Been there, done that, I've been to Thailand, Switzerland, you name it, I've been there.

Citrinin
August 1st, 2009, 07:56 PM
About half of our holidays are domestic; the other half are overseas.

Alexithymia~
August 1st, 2009, 11:05 PM
We normally just go to France, but my mum said we're maybe going to Spain next year ;3

Caelus
August 1st, 2009, 11:13 PM
I've been to Toronto, Canada twice (July 2006 and May of this year) to meet up with my Uncle and his two sons, but aside from that we normally don't have the money to go that far... we just go to nearby attractions instead.

deliriouspurple
August 1st, 2009, 11:21 PM
This year we just went to China with my friends and classmates without our parents. It was an educational and at the same time vacation tour. But we rarely went to other country on vacation, I prefer my own.

Giraffles <3
August 2nd, 2009, 07:16 AM
Nah, my family never leaves for vacation. I think we either don't have the money or my parents just may be cheap :3.

Rokusasu
August 3rd, 2009, 01:19 PM
My family have only been abroad once for a holiday, and that was to Disneyland Paris. We took the Eurostar, which was pretty fun. But nah, we never go out of the country, or indeed anywhere other than the south coast. =/ Dorset's the furthest we ever go now, but we used to go to Cornwall/ Somerset.

xxemeneminyxx
August 3rd, 2009, 02:17 PM
Yup I love going away on holidays! Being to France, Mainland Spain and Menorca, Portugal, Italy( a good few different parts) and Sardinia, Britain, Zakynthos. Also have been to different parts of the country where I live. But going abroad is so much better!

tonyar109
August 3rd, 2009, 09:01 PM
I hope this year i have the chance to go abroad.

Graceful
August 4th, 2009, 03:14 AM
I live in England. We go to Sussex or Devon every year. I also go to Wales. I went to greece when I was a baby and to Paris - Euro Disney a few years back but that was it!

Musashi ✖
August 4th, 2009, 03:25 AM
Nope.
Not enough money for traveling. Gee, I'm poor ;___;
To be honest I've NEVER been to another country besides mine 8D

Hyper Chibi Absol
August 4th, 2009, 06:09 AM
Well I never been out of the US and I'm probably never going to be because my boyfriend and I have to live off disability money. If ya wanna know why, you can PM me. I don't mind it that much though. As long as I'm with him, I'm happy. :3

As for vacations go, I normally go to Florida every summer to visit my grandparents.

SonicThrust
August 4th, 2009, 08:54 AM
The majority of my vacations are in the US. It's just so easy and close. Otherwise, I've gone to Mexico, Italy and Greece. I haven't had much of a chance to take trips since I started university though.

King Goodra
August 4th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Unless I'm lucky, I don't even go to a different state for vacation...

shining-Celebi
August 4th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Dans Mexique
It's pretty great, but US> MX

Stronkadonk
August 4th, 2009, 10:28 AM
I change vacation location every year, but I've been to Canada once before. I may be going to London next year. But this year, I'm staying in the homeland and going to Virginia.

chaos11011
August 4th, 2009, 01:13 PM
*looks at location* Um yeah XD

02linclse
August 5th, 2009, 02:31 PM
I've only been to Mexico and Russia outside the US

Michii
August 5th, 2009, 08:56 PM
I've only been to the Dominican Republic outside of the United States, but I'm going to be in another country for the next nine or ten days starting tomorrow. <3

Cherrim
August 7th, 2009, 07:14 AM
The only vacations we take are within Canada to Saskatchewan or a roadtrip down to New Jersey. I guess the US counts but... it's just the US. It's like Canada with guns and less snow. :( It never really feels like you're in a foreign country.

I've *technically* been to a few European countries but I was a baby so I don't remember. We want to do a Europe trip sometime in the next few years but... no time. I have like 2 weeks of vacation in winter and if I'm not in classes, I'm working. :( My brother's and my days off don't even match up, either.

A Real True Winner Is Me
August 7th, 2009, 09:19 AM
I went to the Philippines like a month ago and went to the Bahamas. :cool:

ReyRey-Pyon
August 7th, 2009, 09:42 AM
u_u

no
I am sad. I barely even go out of town, much less a whole nuther country D':

Idiot!
August 8th, 2009, 07:10 AM
Yes, but usually to the most boring places on Earth.

Damiano
August 8th, 2009, 11:31 AM
I always go to another country for holidays
I've been to France once, Ibiza once and America 3 times. And next month i'm going to America again

csscom
August 9th, 2009, 08:51 AM
I live in Canada. and I traveled was to Winnipeg. and the was my longest trip. 4 hour drive.

Wish
August 9th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Every year for me.

I've been to many places such as South Korea, Japan, Philippines, Bahamas, etc.

In coming years, I'm planning to visit Austria/Germany and Mexico. It's a nice experience to visit these countries once in a while.

Otter
August 9th, 2009, 05:36 PM
My family likes to go to tropical places for the winter holidays. We've been down south in places like Mexico, Belize, and Honduras. Used to visit Europe, but it's gotten a bit expensive and it's a long way to travel from the west coast anyways. x:

PlatinumSkye
August 9th, 2009, 05:52 PM
I've been to a small resort village in Mexico and a couple of Carribean islands which I didn't fully like, they were okay but just not my thing. This summer and last summer I went on a roadtrip to the American Southwest and Kansas and Oklahoma.

Kyle Black
August 9th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Yes. i always goto a different country
in vacation. the the fact is peoples gets bored living
in the same country for long time.. so i always goto
a different country. i was born in mexico, i barely know
spanish but while i was 3 years old i moved to america.
i am 16 now so i can goto where ever country i want.
believe it or not since its summer i went to visit London
i stayed there for 3 days then i went to Japan. i stayed
there for like 6 days then i went to India i stayed there
for like 2 days then i went back to america.. it was fun
to visit other country actually..

Captain Hobo.
August 10th, 2009, 04:35 AM
Not yet but i may next year.

Camisado
August 10th, 2009, 09:00 AM
I've been abroad every year since I was born...

Um, mostly Spain, but also a couple of US states, Portugal, France, Belgium, Cyprus, Majorca, and Malta. And Ireland and Wales but they're pretty close to home. xD

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE
August 10th, 2009, 02:15 PM
My mother can't stand the Irish weather, so I've been on holiday to Zante (Greece), Kusadasi (Turkey) and Cannes (France). I went on holiday to London this year, but the U.K's like home to me so I don't really consider it foreign. When I was little I used to go to Ireland on holiday...

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
August 10th, 2009, 04:11 PM
I've never left the country at all.

Nor do I have vacations often.
The last vacation I had was YEARS ago.

Cheesymitten
August 11th, 2009, 04:23 AM
Yeah all the time~
It's a good thing to get away from this cold and wet country :D
It does me some good to go on holiday...

jigglypuff_96
August 25th, 2009, 06:56 AM
Well, I live in Ontario (canada) and just recently I went to Newfoundland. We drove through Montreal, Quebec and then took a boat for 14 hourse to get there. On the way back we went through P.E.I crossed the border and went through Buffalo, and New york. Then crossed the border and went home.

In febuary my family went to florida for a week and were going again this up coming febuary.

When I was in grade 5 I left school a month earlier because I went to poland.

When I was in grade 1&2 I went to mexico.

When I was a baby I was in Newfoundland and when I was 2 I was in poland.

I might be going back to Newfoundland because my cousin is getting married.

Lady Gaga
August 25th, 2009, 07:00 AM
well, when i was little i went to cuba and florida twice. but now, the only place i want to go (and went alot when i was little) is Portugal. I lvoe portugal so much, damn, i would live there if i was able to <333

Samme!
August 25th, 2009, 07:28 AM
Well I went to France and Italy for two weeks in June... but that was a once in a life time sort-of thing... But I really want to go to the UK and Greece. Other than that vacations are in the US..

♣Gawain♣
August 25th, 2009, 07:30 AM
I'll be going to Moscow next month, so I'll be using my laptop while in vacation to access to this site.

Kura
August 25th, 2009, 07:55 AM
I've been to many places, New Jersey, New York, Mexico, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Italy, France, England and.. a few others in my own country.

poopnoodle
August 25th, 2009, 08:15 AM
Neverrr, we hardly vacation and when we do it's two hours away at the most xD. (Unless we're visiting Illinois, which is where the fam is.) The farthest vacation I've had was hardly a vacation at all, my friend and I took a sneaky trip four hours away from home on $30 and half a tank of gas.

Spherical Ice
August 25th, 2009, 08:28 AM
In my life, I've been to Wales (about three times), Holland once, and DisneyLand Paris once. That's it, really.

Aether
August 25th, 2009, 02:49 PM
Yes I have, I went back home to England over the Summer. I'm going again at Christmas, otherwise I haven't been anywhere else internationally.

TwilightBlade
August 25th, 2009, 02:52 PM
I wish I could travel out of the country for vacation (I particularly want to visit England, Spain, Italy, Japan, etc) but I would totally get lost. I just stay on the East Coast in the USA. ;-;

wakachamo
August 26th, 2009, 10:45 AM
I fly to the US 5 times a year on average, and 3 or 4 times to several regions of Brazil.

Synaesthesia
August 26th, 2009, 10:47 AM
If I go on vacation, I usually go to a different continent. So yeah. XD