PDA

View Full Version : What is Favorite character(s)?

atre05
August 1st, 2009, 08:51 AM
To read POKEMANGA SPECIAL
click on the link below
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=23304&page=15

Hi everyone. I was wondering if you could post here your favorite characters from Pokémon Manga Special -any book (e.g: Emerald from the Emerald series) is allowed. So, here are my favorite characters:

Emerald: Most people at PokeCommunity don't like Emerald. Personally I wonder why. Emerald is my favorite character because I like his hyper active style.

Gold: I like his bad attitude (i dont know why xD )

MC Blaze
August 1st, 2009, 09:15 AM
Well, I guess these are my favorites:

Diamond: I love the way he is, it's just plain funny.

Pearl: I like the when he argues with Platinum "...You just laughed, didn't you?"

atre05
August 1st, 2009, 11:18 AM
Well, I guess these are my favorites:

Diamond: I love the way he is, it's just plain funny.

Pearl: I like the when he argues with Platinum "...You just laughed, didn't you?"

I love Pearl aswell. It is really easy to annoy him xD. Dia is really fun aswell.

Mileyangel
August 1st, 2009, 11:46 AM
Blue: I love her! She definitely has the most interesting backstory. She's different than other girls and I think she's awesome.

Red: My manga crush^_^ I love how is character develops throughout the story and I just simply love him^^

atre05
August 1st, 2009, 03:09 PM
Whoa! I didn't expect that people will post that soon :)! Thanks for sharing your fav. characters!

シルバー
August 1st, 2009, 03:31 PM
Silverrrr: He's just awesome and has the most stupidest moments in Special.

Diamond, Pearl, and Gold: Inside jokes that I can't mention.

Crystal: She's a pretty tough cookie. Much better than Blue.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 5th, 2009, 07:21 AM
I'm not really into the manga but my favorite characters are Red and Gold

:t354:TG

atre05
August 6th, 2009, 04:14 PM
check out the links on the first post to read PSM.

this is my 15th post, finally, links!

river_hunter979
August 7th, 2009, 08:07 AM
Red, i like how he battles and how he develops through the story.

Mileyangel
August 7th, 2009, 08:41 AM
I also love Yellow and Green.

BlueMarina
August 7th, 2009, 09:39 PM
I love Green(the boy). He's so cool and strong xDDDDDD I also like Silver, he's a cute child ;")

JukainPwns
August 9th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Red and Gold of Course they're teh best

aurevesque
August 24th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Yay! my fav. topic.
Let's see:
Yellow would be my fav. girl. Blue in second.
my fav. boy would be either Red or Green. Mostly Red.

Taichi
August 24th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Gold, because he's a hot-blooded shounentard with a purple monkey and goggles. Who doesn't love that?
And he sounds so awesome in my head when I'm reading Pokespe.

Oh yeah, he kicks that much ass.

atre05
August 24th, 2009, 08:20 PM
So far Gold & Red are being the favourite characters of the majority of people in this thread. Can this change? Of course, just POST :D!

Wings Don't Cry
August 24th, 2009, 11:02 PM
I like Diamond and Pearl, they're actually funny to me and I think they make great comedians. I also like the way Dia's face looks when he says "You don't say".

Kazu-Kun
August 29th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Green is awesome I think he should be the main char

Amulet Dream
September 18th, 2009, 07:03 PM
My favourites?
Males:Gold,Red
Females:Crystal,Yellow,Sapphire,Blue. All the mains but Platinum. xDDD

Kazu-kun: Well, they're all the main characters :O

Ambellina
September 18th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Blue *duh* XD She looks like me & her story is so cool.
Misty. She's an awesome gymleader & is really cool in the manga
Miss Berlitz. She's adoreable & her character is really neat :3

Miniduffa
September 19th, 2009, 08:33 AM
I've only recently started reading and I've only got the first two volumes of the Red, Blue and Green saga, I love Red, he's just got the classic Gotta catch 'em all, and he does it way better than Ash.

_cynthia_
September 20th, 2009, 02:55 AM
yellow~
dunno why i like her, but i just did....
and pearl and diamond~

PokemonTrainerRed
September 24th, 2009, 07:26 AM
me, well of course... Red! i like how he battle and i like pikachu!!!

MarstheCar
September 29th, 2009, 02:02 PM
1) Ruby - I see myself as Ruby, I guess >.>
2) Silver - He's just awesomeness-in-a-can!

sabapple
September 29th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Hm.... It's so hard to choose! XD

Ruby: I loved reading his chapters, he was always so funny and he developed great as a character!
Gold: He's so funny and determined, and I loved the scene where he reaches out for Crystal's hand and then Silver comes out of nowhere and grabs it and Gold is just like, O.o
Silver: Great character, I loved the way he just stood there when he saw his Wanted Poster,
Red: He's always so clueless about some things! And of course he's like, the classsic Pokemon Trainer, *Cough and way better then Ash *Cough*

.Chocolate.
September 29th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Silver.:3 I loved his pwnsome troubled-like attitude.xD;
I also really adore Gold because of his bad-A attitude and his fancy rod.~_~ Not sure why lawl.
Red is awesome too, he was a freaking true legend.x]

morrison
October 1st, 2009, 05:42 AM
My fav are Red , Gold, Ruby,
but when they are in teams they are ace, so I love Red /green action, or RGB action. I also love how they develop :)
From the girls I like Blue best, and after that sapphire, and then Yellow ^^I love to them all ina ction together mostly ^^

zeremonio
October 3rd, 2009, 01:20 PM
on pokemon team my fav is green
but on attitude my fav is ruby

omega77
October 8th, 2009, 03:16 PM
My Favorites would have to be Red, Yellow and Silver.

Lord_Storm
October 9th, 2009, 04:46 AM
1.Silver
2.Green (boy)

Because I thought Green was awesome when I read the series with him in, then when I read GSC ones, Silver was like Green just more exaggerated on everything that Green is.

Storm

Zippie
October 9th, 2009, 10:38 PM
Green and Blue are my absolute favorites. Red too, but not as much.

GlitchCity
October 24th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Green: because he has a cool name and really doesnt have a preferred type of pokemon
Falkner: he uses flying types which are awesome
Winona: she uses flying types which are still awesome
Ruby: just cause of this entire outfit from the ending of R/S volumes and the emerald series

zappyspiker
October 28th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Gold: His Pichu is awesome! Ataro owns! so does politaro and totaro! Red is also another fav! Though Pearl and Blue are my fav rivals

Ninetales433
November 15th, 2009, 06:02 PM
I like Blue(girl),Red,Dia,and Ruby.

Owl
November 15th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Red, Silver and Green are my fav

Murklurk
November 15th, 2009, 07:35 PM
im kewl and stuff
like platinum

Guy
November 21st, 2009, 01:07 PM
I actually like Red and Gold like most of the majority. Red because of his change overtime and Gold because he's a cool character overall. These two are also the ones that mostly stood out to me amongst the rest and really caught my attention both characteristically and physically (meaning their artwork).

Daydream
November 22nd, 2009, 08:33 AM
I've only just read up to some of GSC's mange but so far, Yellow is my favourite. One of the panels of her and her under-leveled Pokemon going up to face Lance is kinda iconic.

Also, the rogue Gym Leaders are pretty cool. So's Red and Green and Blue...Oh and Bill! xD They're jus' all so cool. D'=

Operator3
November 25th, 2009, 12:30 AM
Gold becuase:
-He's a little like me.
-Fave generation.
-I love his goggles. 8D

Silver becuase:
-He makes the most character development IMO.
-Interesting back story.
-Totodile = Win.

Callandor
November 26th, 2009, 11:42 PM
Hmmm....
I'd have to say that Ruby & Sapphire are my favorite comedy combo. I also liked the little twist they threw into their pasts.
Aside from that....Yellow. Not sure why. Although I will say it's funny when the characters introduced after her find out that she is older then them.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty
November 28th, 2009, 08:11 AM
I'm still relatively new to the PokéSpec manga (I know, I know, but when I was crazy over Pokémon as a kid 'twas those dark days before eBay was invented, and as I come from a tiny town in England, the chances of my discovering it then were practically zero) so I haven't even scratched the surface of all of the characters yet D: But, so far:

Emerald. I originally bought the Emerald chapter because Battle Frontier hooooo~!, but the more I read it, the more I love Emerald ^.^ He's so cute and enthusiastic, and I love the Inspector Gadget look he's got goin' on. :]

Blue♂. His eyes are lovely. I love his kick-ass personality. :3

Professor Oak. He's been one of my favourite characters in the games/anime since I first started playing/watching them, and I love his portrayal in PokéSpec, however short it tends to be.

I'm going to start on the G/S/C arc next year, as Silver interests me greatly and I want to see why people have such divided opinions over Gold ^.^