PDA

View Full Version : There Are Angels Among Us

Colette_The_Chosen
October 3rd, 2004, 10:48 AM
Back Ground:

When poke'mon die,were do they go?
Some people say that they become bodyless souls,roaming our world.
The smarter,College grads will tell you that the body of the creature in question rots away,leaving nothing but dust.
Still others will not and cannot reply to such a question.

Only those who die will know.

Just Recenly:

Just a short time ago,a trainer was playing with his ghost-type poke'mon when they did something strange: They begain to talk avidly with nothing.
The trainer tryed to touch the air,trying to make sure it wasn't a Latios or Latias,yet his hand whent straght through the air like a hot knife through butter.The truth of poke'mon life-after-death.

Now:

A silent flight.
Wings Sliceing the air as a majestic body cut up into a cloud.
Yet no noise.
Wings.
Feathered with the finest of white.
A salamence.
Only able to be seen by her fellow Angels.

Name: Kiari
Poke'mon: Salamence
Odditys: Like all poke'mon angels,Kiari i only able to be seen by Ghost-Type poke'mon and other angels.Her wings are the normality of angels:Replaced with feathers of the Whitest Of White.
How Died: Killed by Team Rocket in a attempt to be captured.

Plot:

The 'God' of the heaven, a angel Lugia, has beed defied.The Devel, a sneasle,has been sending humans from the human hevan to the pokemon heven.
One was a rocket.
He killed the lugia.
All of hevan is in chaos as the pokemon try to figure out what happened.
Then, THEY came.
A team called Team Flying Rocks,a ground-and flying-type team,has fiquerd out how to work their way into the heven without dying.
That's very bad.
When their presence is discovered,the entire pokemon world is sent into an uproar.

Then a single trainer with a gift,the gift to see the angels,is sent to the pokemon heven.
He is the only one who knows.
The only one who can help save the pokemon heven.

(Ok,just join whenever you fell like it.I'm not a great RPG-er,and I know that.I'm bad with my grammar and spelling,yet I like to do RPG's.)

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 3rd, 2004, 10:50 AM
Does this RPG have a plot? =/

paige pelletier
October 3rd, 2004, 11:44 AM
cool!
Name: Paige
Pokemon:Umbreon
Odditys: her rings turned blue and she got wings but they were black
How died: she was murdered by team rocket..........

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 02:17 AM
Name: Sun
Pokemon: Espeon
Odditys: She has golden feathers and can see the people's past and features.
How died: Hit by an truck.

paige pelletier
October 6th, 2004, 03:39 PM
YaaaaaY! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

Psychotic_Demon
October 7th, 2004, 12:39 PM
ooo... im in.

Name: saphira
Poke'mon: espeon
Odditys: saphira is silver with light blue wings. she has sapphire eyes which are always watching...
How Died: abused by trainer.

dark_croconaw
October 7th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Looks fun^^

Name: Kitty
Poke'mon: Ninetales
Odditys: She has golden wings, and is one of the fairest angels. She is looked above others in authority. She has a phobia of tyranitars, ever since her death.
How Died: Killed by a tyranitar, team rockets'.

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2004, 11:48 AM
high in authority, eh? how come everyone is dead....?

kris B.
October 8th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Does everyone have to be dead or can I be alive?

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2004, 01:32 PM
no idea. i thinks you cans be alives, though.

(too many S`s....)

kris B.
October 8th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Oh well! I'll just do it anyway!

Name: Kris
Pokemon: Psyduck
Appearance: Long brown hair and blue eyes. Wears a lot of black and red.
Oddities: Can see the pokemon ghosts(since they are the only other ones in the RPG. lol)

By the way, this is my first RPG, so feel free to tell me if I'm doing anything wrong or breaking any rules. Thanx!

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2004, 03:30 PM
okay, i can help you if you want!^~ just ask!

Aggron91
October 9th, 2004, 12:24 AM
wow ive not been here for ages, i think this plot has real potential, (hey d.e lol).

Name: joe
Poke'mon: aggron
Odditys: a dead pokemorph
How Died: killed by a certain espeon blowing a hole through my stomach (lol d.e)

if i cant be a dead pokemorph then count me as a dead aggron, hope im not to late to join, thnks!

AngelWolfie
October 26th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Name: Mizuiro (or Miz)
Pokemon: Jolteon
Odditys: Her whole body is white, and she has white wings with navy blue tips.
How she died: Was shot protecting her brother from a Team Rocket member.

Aaryn
October 27th, 2004, 06:10 AM
Name: Poison
Pokemon: Gengar
Odditys: Its a shiny gengar

I can see u all! lol. Ill talk to u and that stuff

dark_croconaw
October 27th, 2004, 06:58 AM
Can we please start now??!!

Amy-chan
November 13th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Can I join? I hope we will start soon.
Name:Flow
Pokemon:Gorebyss
Oddities:She has the coloration of a Huntail instead of a Gorebyss,and pink wings.
How Died:Eaten by a Sharpedo

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 07:52 AM
(Let's start!Yes,you can be alive.Pokemorphs are sent to the pokemon heven,so,yea,pokemorphs permitted.)

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 08:15 AM
How Died: killed by a certain espeon blowing a hole through my stomach (lol d.e)

ooc: no comment... -.-'

so whos gonna start? i will!^^

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 08:17 AM
(*Points.* Go for it,Dark Espeon!!)

Amy-chan
November 14th, 2004, 08:22 AM
A Gorebyss watched the other Pokemon play in the clouds. This was paradise, and yet she missed the sea...She had just died recently, and it was still fresh on her mind. Pain and sudden blackness, and then a dark tunnel with a light at the end. This Gorebyss was called Flow, and every aspect of what had happened confused her.There had been pain and a horrible darkness. And now she was in heaven. What emotion was she supposed to be feeling? Then she noticed a fiery looking Sneasel. This Sneasel seemed abnormal..

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 08:28 AM
ooc: kay! saphira has just died and doesnt have a clue whats going on.

(i forgot to mention... saphira can feel the emotions of other people, making her moody. sometimes... if she has a strong connection with someone, she can even feel their psyical feelings.)

ic: Whats going on...? Saphira thought. There were pokemon all around. They all had wings and were different colors. Saphira backed up. W-who are you?! She demanded. What in gods name was going on?!

Saphira looked down, and saw herself, lying on the forest floor. All stood still...

ooc: eh, not my best, but it`ll do for now.

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 08:28 AM
cool, can I join?

Name: Disastra
Poke'mon: Absol
Odditys: Is totally black and has dragon wings
How Died: was overkilled by another Pokemon in a fierce battle

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 08:31 AM
"Sala!"
A salamence lie near a large tree.her wings were drooping,and she was rubbing her face on the cloud she was on,making look as if she was crying.She was actuly trying to get a splinter out of her face.

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 08:31 AM
ooc: hi MA!!!!^^ are ya glad i told ya to join now?

Amy-chan
November 14th, 2004, 08:34 AM
"Hi, who are you?" Flow asked the Sneasel with a friendly voice. But this Sneasel wasn't very friendly himself. "WHO AM I? What do ya mean, who am I? I am the arch nemises of everyone who lives here!" He sent a jet of fire from his hand to the playing Pokemon. The Pokemon were burning helplessly. Their cries could be heard throughout Pokeheaven. Flow was getting angry..

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 08:37 AM
(You can join)
She finaly got the splinter out,then rose and shook herself."Gotta go do my job,havt to go do my job." She said to herself.She spoke in deep,low woops.
The salamence was supposed to greet all the newly arivving angels and give them a tour."All new angels,this way please." She said,walking up to a pair of Sythers who were standing at attention near a large gate.The gate of Holy.It let all the angels in.
"New angels,this way."

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 08:37 AM
OOC- Yup! This sounds like fun! This is one of my first Pokemon RPs! *grins sheepishly*

IC- I walked around a bit, staring into the orb. There were all sorts of Pokemon, some already dead, some dying. "Why am I seeing this?" I asked myself. It was growing boring. I couldn't even hear their cries of pain. Yawn.

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 08:38 AM
Saphira was completely still. Someone better tell me what just happened... She thought.

ooc: hello, my charas freaking out. can someone interact with her to calm her down?

*looks at MA*

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 08:40 AM
The salamence started to say something to the sythers,then nodded and walked off.She saw Saphira and walked over.
"You new?" she asked.Her voice had a hint of kindness in it,but she usally just scared the newcomers because her voice was so low.

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 08:41 AM
OOC- Wha? Me? Mines a bad guy. :P

IC- I jumped around a bit and found my way to a newly dead Espeon. Not a favorite where I come from, but a potential devil.

"You're dead sweety," I said, in my softest voice, which was tearing me up inside.

Amy-chan
November 14th, 2004, 08:42 AM
The Pokemon were still burning alive because of that evil supernatural fire the Sneasel had sent. Flow was furious,and she sent a water gun attack at the fire to try to get rid of it. But the Pokemons' very souls were on fire, and this was a special fire that couldn't be doused..

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 08:47 AM
"DAED?!?" Saphira yelled. "..... er..... is this heaven or hell?"

ooc: oh no. i said the real word. ahhh.. *falls asleep* ^^

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 08:49 AM
I saw that another Pokemon (CTC's) was trying to take MY new arrival with her. So I stepped in front of the espeon.

"Back off," I growled. "She's coming with me."

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 08:52 AM
"Coming where?!" Saphira asked, still freaked out.

ooc: if i go to heaven i`ll look like what the profile says. if i go to hell, then i`ll change my looks.

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 08:58 AM
OOC- How come people keep confusing my characters with GUYS? Mines a girl!

IC- "To the place where you can become the strongest Pokemon you've ever wanted to be, even after death. Come with me," I hissed.

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 09:00 AM
Saphira looked back and forth. "Wha... what?!" She said, stepping back.

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 09:00 AM
"Liar," the salamence said,her low voice getting stronger every time she said the word."Liar.Liar.LIAR!" She drew out the last one a practicly screammed it.

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 09:02 AM
I growled. WHy must they be so loud?

"Why are you calling me a liar when you are the one not telling the truth?"

Amy-chan
November 14th, 2004, 09:02 AM
This was heaven, but the Sneasel had turned it into mayhem. "Get out of here,you villain! Leave heaven alone!" Flow yelled,charging at the Sneasel.

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 09:03 AM
"Hell.The place of torture.You just want more slaves."The salamence rose up to her back legs,then came flying down as she used the Earthquake attack.

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 09:05 AM
Saphira watched the battle. She could feel the salamences anger level rising...

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 09:06 AM
I spread my wings and lifted myself into the air before the rumble could shake.

"Then you wish to fight?" I raised my paw, and swiped it down, sending and Aerial Ace attack at her.

Amy-chan
November 14th, 2004, 09:07 AM
The Sneasel dodged easily. "Oh come on! You don't think that the murderer of Lugia would fall to a Gorebyss,do you?" He looked so smug, and Flow was extremely mad at this...devil.

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 09:08 AM
"Having two emotions controling you at once isnt very pleasant...." Saphira said, shaking. "I suggest you go somewhere where i cant see you....."

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 09:11 AM
"I hate you!" The large dragon hissed.She jumped,and when she started to fall,she spread her wings and caught the air.Her tail dangled near the Gorbyess."Come on up!" she said."

Amy-chan
November 14th, 2004, 09:12 AM
The devil shot Flow with the same fire he had used on the baby Pokemon. She screamed like the others who were on fire. The fire burned into her skin, into her heart. The devil had disappeared, but the fire was still eating away at Flow.. "I would come but I can't!" she struggled to say. "Help!"

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 09:16 AM
The blue-eyed espeon knew someone was in trouble. She raced torard a Gorebyss, who seemed to be on fire. "Your an agel, no? And this is spirit fire, right?" She said. "The it cant hurt me yet!"

Saphira closed her eyes. The red gem on her forehead glowed, and suddently sprayed some water out of it.

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 09:17 AM
OOC- Who's fighting who? I'm lost. And I don't know what to do... (isn't that a song? XD)

Amy-chan
November 14th, 2004, 09:19 AM
The inferno was on the verge of swallowing the poor Gorebyss up, but it evaporated when Saphira sprayed the water at her. "Wow,how did you do that? When I shot water at it,it didn't go away."

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 09:20 AM
ooc: ano? i`m lost too... (i think) all i know is your fighting CTC, kiari, and i`m trying to save an angel.

EDIT: "I`m not an agel or demon yet... " Saphira said. "I dont know what to do... That absol seems familar..."

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 09:20 AM
(I'm not sure.I was working on my fanfic and this idea came to me.)

Amy-chan
November 14th, 2004, 09:21 AM
OOC:But CTC was trying to save me too..*is confused*

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 09:21 AM
OOC- I though CTC was fighting someone else...

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 09:23 AM
(BLAH!I'm confused!*holds head to prevent it from falling off.* I thought that PM was fighted the same pokemon I was...)

Amy-chan
November 14th, 2004, 09:23 AM
OOC:Are we doomed to right OOCs forever? XD I was fighting Sneasel. But he's gone now. I think you were fighting him too.

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 09:25 AM
OOC- i dunno, CTC, were you fighting me?

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 09:26 AM
ooc: do you guys wanna start over with teh fight? this time, post whoevers name your fighting....

Amy-chan
OOC:*dies from severe migrain*

Colette_The_Chosen
(Okay.Me and M.A.'s sneasle are fighting,I think that D.E>'s carrie is nearby,but I don't know what P.M. is doing.)

Amy-chan
November 14th, 2004, 09:28 AM
OOC:I was with de..Are we starting over or something? *dies from migrain again*

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 09:28 AM
(I need sugar to keep me straght.*Runs to grab halloween bag**Hint,hint,*Im' so mixed up right now it isn't funny)

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 09:29 AM
Is it too late to join? This RP is neato!!

Name: Erik
Poke'mon: (can have 2 plz?) Umbreon and Dragonite
((if only one then Dragonite))
Odditys: instead of white wings he has black wings

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 09:29 AM
(Okay.Me and M.A.'s sneasle are fighting,I think that D.E>'s carrie is nearby,but I don't know what P.M. is doing.)
What sneasle? Mine's an Absol.

We should do what DE said and start the fight over. -_-

Amy-chan
November 14th, 2004, 09:30 AM
OOC:You were confused with the devil Sneasel MA...

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 09:30 AM
(Sure.Join.Just be prepaired for mayham.We're agruing about how confused we are.I think.)

Amy-chan
November 14th, 2004, 09:32 AM
OOC:Maybe we should start the fights over...

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 09:33 AM
ooc: i wouldnt suggest joining until we sort this out.... wait a minute... what are we sorting out?! O.o *dies* X.x

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 09:34 AM
OOC: OK!! I like a little confusion..lol

IC:*he and his dragonite search around for any lost souls*

OOC: Forgot to add that my character's job is to look for any souls trapped inbetween heaven and hell

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 09:35 AM
(DELETE!DELETE ALL POSTS RELATED TO ZE FIGHT!Then we start all over again.)

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 09:35 AM
OOC- gawd I'm so confused... we were sorting out who was fighting who... I think. That was what I was trying to do...

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 09:37 AM
ooc: jus pickle someones to fight!!!

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 09:40 AM
OOC- Kay, I pick the salamence! XD

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 09:41 AM
ooc: i is sitting there, watching the fight!

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 09:44 AM
(*Points at absol*I gotta make lunch....brb)

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 09:45 AM
OOC: *is totally lost...* Well, almost..

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 09:45 AM
(*pack microwave full of food and turns it on.* Back!)

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 09:46 AM
OOC- Kay, I should make lunch too, but I'm too hungry. XD

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 09:50 AM
(Shoot!The power blinked....sorry.Now I hate bangor hydro.CURSE YOU BANGOR HYDRO!)
Sorry about the curseing.)

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 09:56 AM
ooc:awww.. does CTC use bad language? bad girl! got to ur room! ;P

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 09:56 AM
OOC- We should probably get back to the RP now. Who wants to decide how we're gonna do this?

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 10:03 AM
(Sorry, I got to go.See ya!)

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 10:04 AM
ooc: kay. uh... i gotta go too. byes!

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 10:05 AM
OOC- FINE! Just leave me! They all do. j/k

bye you 2!

paige pelletier
November 14th, 2004, 11:52 AM
Have you started and where are we?

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 11:55 AM
I'M LOST!!! SOMEONE PLZ FIND ME!! lol....

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Have you started and where are we?
We started, and we have no idea where we are. *sweatdrop falls* We got kinda confused. Let's see, from what I can gather, my character and CTC's character were fighting over who would get to take dark_espeon's dead character to Heave (for CTC's) or Hell (for mine) Then someone was fighting someone else, and we got all messed up.

paige pelletier
November 14th, 2004, 02:17 PM
ok...........I will be asleep on cloud

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 06:16 PM
ooc: i`m back!!!^^ so er... i guess i`ll just wait till someone comes along and unstucks us...

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 06:16 PM
I'm with my dragonite looking for lost souls on earth!

Colette_The_Chosen
November 24th, 2004, 08:53 AM
I'm present.
Anywho, I think we should.....Deleat all our posts except like the first ones,then start over!The Deleat button will save us all!