PDA

View Full Version : The Real Masters

ClappySeel!
October 3rd, 2004, 12:09 PM
Her goes the first thread I've ever made

Long ago, long long ago,before there was a large population of humans,pokemon ruled all Earth.Now, in those ages an evil force of Humans have arised.It is up to the real masters, to save the day.To stop the humans from ruling the world.

To join just tell me this:

Pokemon:has to be basic form,and no legendaries except Dratini
Name:
Description:you can cusamize your appearence to anything, except red (don't ask why)
Personality:(Optional)

Her's mine:

Pokemon:Larvitar
Name:Tyrant
Descripton:Light blue wih black spots. Horn is purple.Has dark green eyes
Personality:A born fighter and, leader.A cocky smart mouth,and a human garbage disposal.

I want at least Five People to join.

MisteryDratini
October 3rd, 2004, 12:19 PM
Dratini
Name:Dratini(Don't ask)
Female
Description:normal
Personalaty:Nice,smart,and sometimes funny!(Realy funny)

Meet you on the Role Play!

William
October 3rd, 2004, 01:19 PM
Pokemon:Aron
Name:Titan
Description:Small body, Black metalic color, and dark green eyes, the spots that mark his body look more like curved lines and are a greyish color compared to the rest of the body.
Personality: Relaxed nature, easy going and slow to anger. Difficult to stir it up but once going watch out. Not a leader nor follower though could do well for either, Titan mainly cares to hold his own. Normally just carries about its business and eats any metal in sight.

October 3rd, 2004, 01:41 PM
Pokemon: Eevee
Name: Skip
Description: a bit lighter than a normal Eevee

Hoshi
October 3rd, 2004, 06:17 PM
Pokemon: Dratini
Name: Hoshi
Description: **link soon**
Personality: Can be kind, sweet, gentle, or mean crabby and angry. Loves ketchup and riceballs o.o

Latioscatcher
October 3rd, 2004, 06:40 PM
Pokemon: Pikachu
Name: P-chan
Description: a leader and a kute cool pikachu
Personality: can talk like a human, and likes riceballs and chiken, and hes Kind and not insane

espeon and umbreon
October 3rd, 2004, 09:24 PM
Pokemon: Bagon
Name: Shella
Description: Looks like normal Bagon except it's shiny
Personality: Can be sweet looking but when she get angry her face changes. She is intelligent than normal Bagon and other Bagons relay on her intelligence.

Scizor.02
October 4th, 2004, 01:46 AM
Pokemon:Eevee
name:Silver
gendar:male
description:has weird creasent moon shapes on all 4 paws.
:7:

paige pelletier
October 4th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Pokemon: gastly
name: Paige
Discription: is a purple gastly with black tips kind but is a riddle kind of

October 4th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Pokemon:Eevee
name:Silver
gendar:male
description:has weird creasent moon shapes on all 4 paws.
:7:

Eevee theif!

You! MisteryDragon! BUTTER THEIF!!!

paige pelletier
October 4th, 2004, 03:19 PM
*sigh* not again! *puts 131366 in a pretty white out fit that holds him togather* it is time for your shots!

October 4th, 2004, 03:33 PM
NOT THE STRAITJACKET!!! NOT THE NEEDLE!! *gets a shot* .....

Latioscatcher
October 4th, 2004, 04:22 PM
pikachu stops the fighting and the needls and says stop it and or else No food For u! for dinner

espeon and umbreon
October 4th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Stop The Fight Or You Will Not Have Food, Tv Or Computer!

William
October 5th, 2004, 09:57 AM
Ok, so two Eevees, two Dratinis, one Pikachu, one Bagon, one Larvitar, one Aron, and one Gastly.

When are we gonna get this quest under way?.......pre-emptivly starts....

-------

Titan has felt the disturbance within his area. Not being too far away, Titan makes his way back towards the mountain range near the bourders of his territory. Here he stops an old friend, a Larvitar known as Tyrant. Coming up Titan merely stands next to her, it was unspoken yet known what has to be done.

October 5th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Stop The Fight Or You Will Not Have Food, Tv Or Computer!

You monster!!! You're worse than my English teacher, and she's pure evil!

Latioscatcher
October 5th, 2004, 05:30 PM
STOP IT OR ELSE and like the thing u have in ure sig 1337 or w/e b*** slaapin pikachu thats FUNNY fro mpokemon 1

espeon and umbreon
October 6th, 2004, 01:27 AM
Hey I'm joking. But I'm serious about fight.

paige pelletier
October 6th, 2004, 03:44 PM
the shot should have knocked him out by now goes with RP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paige floated dreamily past them she was asleep..............

Scizor.02
October 7th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Eevee theif!

You! MisteryDragon! BUTTER THEIF!!!
y does it matter we are probobly goin to evolve them different eny way
AND I AM NOT A BUTTER THEIF!.....i keep my butter in a glove box in my mums car.......i meen! ARRGGHHH! :dead: (Ross killed him self so he could take his secret to the grave.....we will have a sec respect....and now we kick his grave....*kids and rev. kick my grave...SEND THEM TO HELL!*)

William
October 11th, 2004, 07:38 AM
Titan catches the sleeping Gastly, or at least attempts to, and tries to wake it up. Aron and Larvatar are territorial and know each pokemon in their domain.

Titan speaks to the gastly, "Paige, wake up!! Wake up!!! Do you know whats going on...?"

(((Hey is this thing still on, I mean its already started but people only posted for the OOC POS posts. )))

kirby00
October 11th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Pokemon: elekid
Name: Shiniqua
Description: normal looking elekid

MisteryDratini
October 11th, 2004, 04:23 PM
I AM NO BUTTER THEIF EITHER!

Don't get testy she's comming on soon.
Oh no I'm feelling like a moderator.......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!*Faints*

ClappySeel!
October 11th, 2004, 04:34 PM
No more testieness,or else I will have to get the Straitjacket!

Sankari
October 12th, 2004, 01:31 PM
*grabs strait jacket and puts it on*

I have gone crazy because this RP isn't starting. And she doesn't want you to be red because red is cherry flavored :P

Pokemon: Absol
Name: Disaster
Description: Just and Absol with green eyes and a gem on his head that changes colors depending on his mood.
Personality: Calm and not easy to make laugh. Very serious about things.
Me,ha,ha! (that's the corniest laugh I've made...)

October 12th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Skip walked around in a place he's been to many times: his dream. He ate as much as he wanted, but he didn't overdo it. He was about to eat a waffle when... CRACK! Skip snapped awake and looked up at the tree he was sleeping in moments ago. He decided to let it go, and started lmping to a sleeping lump that was Paige.

OOC: Hehehe... Sleeping lump...

paige pelletier
October 12th, 2004, 02:32 PM
I am not a lump *steals butter!!!*

Paige wakes up and said whats going on!?

Waycool
October 12th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Scyther
Name:Cyto (pronounced as Sito)
Description: Camoflouge colored
Personality: Serene Warrior

October 12th, 2004, 03:34 PM
OOC: STOP COPYING MY BUTTER ADDICTION!!!

"I dunno. I was stalking you."

OOC: Lumpy lumpy lump!

MisteryDratini
October 12th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Ha Ha look at me you brused up girl!

Is being stolen

espeon and umbreon
October 13th, 2004, 04:01 AM
I was confused and started to get a headache.

William
October 13th, 2004, 07:30 AM
(((Paige I take it you are talking to my Aron?)))

" I thought you may know, I have a feeling something is going to go down."

paige pelletier
October 13th, 2004, 11:56 AM
OOC: to william I was talking to aron and the person who is addicted to butter
OOC: butter boy I am not a lump you are a lump!!!!!!!!!! I am a floating ball of karma!!!!!!!!!!! KARMA!!!!!!!!!!
Paige blushes "stalker" ....................."what does that mean?"

espeon and umbreon
October 13th, 2004, 12:39 PM
I really started to get headache ( oh and this isn't OOC)

William
October 13th, 2004, 02:18 PM
The aron gives a quick headbutt to the strange eevee before readdressing the ghastly.

" To stalk is to follow after. And are you sure you have not felt any disturbances?"

ClappySeel!
October 14th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Hey,yes we are starting now!
Since you haven't settled down I decided to start with an invation,yes an invation.

Upon a night so Dreadfull that words can not even begin to describe, Thirteen young pokemon survivors begin their own Quest.

It was late at night when it happened,when everyone was tucked in their beds, when it was peacefull,but not for long. Then a loud horn sounded, but not that of a pokemon,but of a human.Loud enough to wake all the inhabitance of the forest.

"Wah!" Tyrant woke with a frightfull start.
In the distance a loud voice of a Mightyena could be heard:"Humans, humans , they have come to claim rule,no one is safe,RUN FAST ,AND FA-
Then forever ws he scilenced By those monkey deomons.

Running out into the open,a terrible sight was laid upon Tyrant's eyes.
Pokemon and humans alike were strewn across the battlfeild,blood spread accross the groud.

"Dratini, Cyto, where are you?"Tyrant called.
"Anybody,Come on follow me, we must flee!"Shouted Tyrant at the top of her young little Lungs.

(And now remember give me tips this is my first RP, I'm open to any suggestions)

MisteryDratini
October 14th, 2004, 04:41 PM
I'm here...AH!DON'T HURT ME I'M YOUNG!!!!

William
October 15th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Titan had heard the commotion from his cavern. Coming out he see the battle field, over which he hears Tyrants cry. Moving at the quickest pace he can muster with his short legs Titan ploys through any assults as if he were a small tank.

paige pelletier
October 15th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Paige " no I am not a normal gastly"..........."what was that?" she follows the aron.

MisteryDratini
October 17th, 2004, 03:45 PM
"I'll get my bro to protect us!"Then a big Dragonair blasts threw."Need any help,I herd ya call me so I came right away."Then dratini turns at her bro."Help would be realy nice,if you could just protect us as we escape,we would be verry thankful lf you could."Then the Dragonair responds..."Shure I would love to help!" :) "Thanks"Said Dratini.

ClappySeel!
October 21st, 2004, 02:21 PM
Uh I said only 13 Young pokemon.NO BROTHERS!
I jumped strait through the underbrush and deep into the forest.I pulled back a large leaf covering the side of a Gargantuan oak tree,behind the leaf a hollow interior was reveiled.Jumping inside I called"HORN-HEAD!"Calling all the members of my silly little club.

Latioscatcher
October 21st, 2004, 03:08 PM
Comesto eveyrones help and helpin ppl WOOT pchan to da recuse pchan says" Konchiwa B***** to the bad ppl

William
October 21st, 2004, 08:04 PM
Titan stops before the hole and looks to either side before slowly taking a step in that ends up in him tumbling down the hole head first into the club house(?)

kirby00
October 21st, 2004, 11:07 PM
I woke up and ran but fell down the whole as well... while i fell i tried to hug titan so he wouldnt be scared. i only hoped he wouldnt think of it negatively...

ClappySeel!
October 22nd, 2004, 03:23 PM
Ah,Shaniqua and Titan,you heard my call.Welcome to Club House Horn-Head

MisteryDratini
October 22nd, 2004, 04:19 PM
OOC:Okey

IC:I'm here get me some butter!Sorry*Backs up* I'm here,my brain was in a seperate Dimention!I'm very very scared!

Spectrum
October 22nd, 2004, 10:40 PM
XD Me me! Me sign up!

Pokemon: Torchic
Name: Kyo
Description: Torchic is a small fire-type chicken.
Personality: Likes to be cute, and have fun. Sometimes plays tricks on others.

The little chicken suddenly appeared out of nowhere. It looked around, gave a curious "Chic?", and continued searching for other intelligent lifeforms.

OT: Yes my Torchic will play my part. XD

ClappySeel!
October 23rd, 2004, 08:07 AM
Ok You can join,we have only just started the RP

William
October 24th, 2004, 10:41 PM
The dark colored aron shakes his head as he begins to get up from his fall. He looks over at the elekid, a blank look in the arons eyes. It didnt seem as if the hold during the decent was taken negatively but was merely unanticipated.

Turning to look around the room Titan asks the Larvitar, " So what is going on?"

The tone is not one of panic but more blatant curiousity, for it isnt everyday that pokemon are hunted by humans.

ClappySeel!
October 28th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Um... I dont know, but you're right it isn't anyday we're hunted by humans,does anybody know what is going on,and I hope we are not the only ones to get out of this mess.Those humans are going to pay!

By the way I am getting very impatient so I think we should meet the rest later.

MisteryDratini
October 28th, 2004, 04:40 PM
OOC:K

IC:Mabe,just mabe,we coud escape throgh the back tunnels.But they might have already found them,and might be comming here right now and,slow down just don't say anything stupid like that.

William
October 30th, 2004, 07:36 AM
" Well, we are safe here for now...it sounds like the battle is moving away. But there must be some reason for them to assult us."

Than contemplative like the little aron finishes with this statement.

" The cause for their actions must be found before retaliationcan take place."

ClappySeel!
November 5th, 2004, 01:38 PM
Yeah, but right now I have one thing to say and that is that we stick togeter nomatter what right?

William
November 6th, 2004, 10:14 AM
" For divided we shall fall and be caught up."

ClappySeel!
November 7th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Yeah, all for one and one for all!

Sankari
November 22nd, 2004, 06:06 PM
A flurry of white and black rolled down into the club hornhead house. It was Disaster the Absol. His gem on his head was a yellow color, showing his hint of fright.
"What is it, Tyrant? What's happened?"

ClappySeel!
November 24th, 2004, 01:56 PM
What you didn't see!You did't see what happened!

Sankari
November 25th, 2004, 06:57 AM
Disaster rolled his eyes.
"Of course I know what happened! I just want to know why?!"

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 07:39 AM
"I sure do hope we can beat those guys!"

ClappySeel!
November 27th, 2004, 02:30 PM
We cant hope,we have to beat them!I think they did it for power,for control over our peacfull world!

William
November 27th, 2004, 04:52 PM
" They are unified in their attempts, while we are only a small band. Tyrant all we have is our hope that we will defeat their cause."

The dark Aron speaks calmly as if still in thought over teh matter.

Sankari
November 27th, 2004, 04:57 PM
"We need to kill them! Those malicious humans...never have I trusted them! We shall slay them all!"

ClappySeel!
November 27th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Don't overeact! Huh whats that Tiatan, I coudn't hear you.

~Toenail

MisteryDratini
November 30th, 2004, 05:23 PM
"We just have to wait now"

paige pelletier
November 30th, 2004, 05:49 PM
"well maybe we should make a plan first" paige said yawning

Sankari
November 30th, 2004, 06:35 PM
The plan shall be to sneak up...and kill!

ClappySeel!
December 1st, 2004, 01:52 PM
Maybe a better idea is to look for somebody else, like our brothers!
OOC: I am at the famous SPon11's house![/color]

December 1st, 2004, 06:14 PM
Skip jumped out of a bush. "Surprise!!!" he shouted. He closed his eyes, knewing there was going to be pain...

Sankari
December 1st, 2004, 07:00 PM
"Skip..." Disaster tried hard not to release his anger. "This is serious...the humans have come to hunt us...we just aren't exactly sure why!"

ClappySeel!
December 7th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Please dont fight! We need to stop bickering and get out of here!

Sankari
December 7th, 2004, 01:56 PM
"Right!" Disaster nodded and headed out the clubhouse.

paige pelletier
December 7th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Paige looked a little confused but was happy!

Sankari
December 7th, 2004, 06:56 PM
OOC: Clap, that was a little too much use of smilies. You better think before doing that. It can give you a bad reputation and get you on the verge of being banned.

The carcasses of the pokemon smelled of a rancid type. "Why are they doing this?" Disaster asked Tyrant. He knew he was repeating himself, he just wanted to know.

ClappySeel!
December 8th, 2004, 12:36 PM
OOC: sorry

IC: I overheard some of them. They want control! Power! Its all about the power with those types!