PDA

View Full Version : Where would you like to live?

Graceful
August 3rd, 2009, 04:13 AM
Where would you like to live if you had the choice?

I would like to live in Japan,it's just been a dream of mine for a while.

.little monster
August 3rd, 2009, 04:14 AM
I would like to live somewhere in Ontario.

Rokusasu
August 3rd, 2009, 06:56 AM
Somewhere nice and quiet, but not so I'm isolated from the rest of the world. Maybe out in the country, I dunno. XD

.Wolfie-kun.
August 3rd, 2009, 07:04 AM
If it was somewhere rather close, I'd say Ireland. I love that country and my favourite side of the family live there xP

The other place I've dreamed of going to is Japan, if I can't live there I'd love to at least go on holiday there ><

Razer302
August 3rd, 2009, 08:16 AM
I would like to live in Australia or China. I like both of them places and some of my family already ives in Australia so I would have a starting foundation there.

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 3rd, 2009, 08:36 AM
I would like to live in a condominium overlooking the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Gold warehouse
August 3rd, 2009, 08:40 AM
Where I am now, Britain. I would prefer to live in a more rural area though.

Vie
August 3rd, 2009, 10:25 AM
My plan A is:

1. Move to england and live there for 2 or 3 years.
2. Move to canada and STAY!

yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! \o/

processr
August 3rd, 2009, 10:29 AM
Where I am is good. Not isolated in the country, but not in a particularly built-up area. I love suburbs. =3

xxemeneminyxx
August 3rd, 2009, 11:51 AM
Somewhere where there is a steady climate! I hate the way our cold is different to alot of other places, its too damp. It doesn't do well for the bones!! Plus the fact that it rains one, minute and is sunny the next, and sure even put snow in there.

MewMewXX
August 3rd, 2009, 11:53 AM
My dream is to live in Verona, in Italy. It's one of the most beautiful and romantic places ever!! <3

Haza
August 3rd, 2009, 11:59 AM
Tokyo, Japan or CapeTown, South Africa.

Camisado
August 3rd, 2009, 12:11 PM
I live in a tiny rural village in the south of England and I love it. I wouldn't trade it for anything xD

Yamikarasu
August 3rd, 2009, 01:09 PM
Someplace urban. Someplace rainy. I went to Portland once, and I really liked it there, so probably someplace in the Portland/Seattle area.

22sa
August 3rd, 2009, 03:18 PM
A coastal or high-end luxury apartment, doesn't really matter to me which city.

PlatinumSkye
August 3rd, 2009, 03:30 PM
Somewhere in the country with about 20,000 to 40,000 people or 15 miles from that said city. Preferably the states of New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Eastern Colorado or Kansas. Give that 10 years when I'll be done school and the economy doesn't suck.

Devil's Guitarist
August 3rd, 2009, 04:16 PM
London,i love UK and it's my dream to live there with my wife and my son hehhee i'd really love that!

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE
August 3rd, 2009, 04:23 PM
A coastal or high-end luxury apartment, doesn't really matter to me which city.

Pretty much that, but coastal is a given (not too close, just a brilliant view ). It doesn't even have to be hot. Personally, Pokémon events would be cool, but any city, with libraries, museums and fast internet speeds. :]

Citrinin
August 3rd, 2009, 04:28 PM
I like living where I am now, but I'd like to live in Australia someday. :3

Caelus
August 3rd, 2009, 08:02 PM
I'd like to live in a large city or at least near it, just because I love the city life.

Due to family Toronto is pretty nice, but as much as I love the place I'm not sure if I'd enjoy living there for the rest of my life, so any nearby cities will be better.

shining-Celebi
August 4th, 2009, 10:20 AM
NYC or LA.
Maybe Japan/France.

Michii
August 4th, 2009, 11:08 AM
I'd live right where I am now. Like in The Wizard of Oz, there's no place like home. I don't care if it's cliche because it's absolutely true for me. I'm surrounded by the people I love, I'm near the ocean, near the mountains, and close enough to NYC, Boston, and DC to drive to all three before the day ends. It's excellent, really. :]

cjt1994
August 4th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Lake Como in Italy, somewhere where I can build my own recording studio and not get prosecuted.

mew²
August 4th, 2009, 12:09 PM
With someone on this forum.
Drew's attic is to dull and dingy. I mean, he has a Zubat and a Raticate in here with me! I think they are going to jump me T-T

Ayselipera
August 4th, 2009, 12:37 PM
London or somewhere in Japan.

Sebastien Loeb
August 4th, 2009, 12:39 PM
I like to live where I live, it doesn't interest me to change for the time being.

Drew
August 4th, 2009, 12:40 PM
I love the settings, and the culture in Japan.. so I'd love to learn the language, and at least live there for a little while. However, being more realistic, I'd say.. California. Not for the weather, the people, or popularity, mind you. Just because that's where I need to be to get into the field of work that I'm interested in. The other things would just be a plus. xD

22sa
August 4th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Tokyo & Hong Kong's apartments cost $1 million... I doubt I'll ever find justification to waste that much on simple residential real estate. =/

Suki
August 5th, 2009, 12:10 AM
2000th POST.~~~~~Wheee:pirate:

I'd like to live in a less rural place, like the city.. like London! Now that's being more realistic than any of my other thoughts.

SiegHart
August 5th, 2009, 12:20 AM
hmm my dream place to live isnt a city but more of a general place and quite descriptive so here i go =P

in Ireland in a forest in a nice 2 story home with a seperate barntower like thing that i can work in, surrounded by a garden of flowers and other plants growing and through the clearing in the woods is a private beach where i can lay out and watch the sunset/rise and sit at the edge of the waves or go surfing whenever i want :D

Graceful
August 5th, 2009, 12:25 AM
I'd maybe live in the Japanese Country Side.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 5th, 2009, 07:45 AM
I would love to live in Japan because I love the culture (other then Pokemon and other anime's) or I would love to live in Ireland as well since I'm 1/3 Irish

:t354:TG

A Real True Winner Is Me
August 5th, 2009, 09:11 AM
I would like to live in California or Southern England. Sounds nice there.

Sakura Rain
August 5th, 2009, 06:31 PM
I'm quite happy where I am. But if I could move, I'd like to live in England or somewhere in Japan. Ireland would be nice too.

Klippy
August 5th, 2009, 09:51 PM
I'd say Japan like everyone else, but I'd be out of luck since I can't speak any Japanese.

Either England or somewhere in northern America. D:

Maybe even Mexico<3

Wings Don't Cry
August 5th, 2009, 09:59 PM
I like living in New Zealand but I think I'd want to move somewhere else in the country, Auckland has the worst conditions, rain storms and heavy gales 4+ times a week isn't really great.

Xebelleon
August 5th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Near the coastal regions of Greenland.

~Icebergs floating by would make for great photo's.
~terrain to hilly for cars so hike to the next town. Or use helicopter.
~Viking historical sites & tours.

digi-kun
August 5th, 2009, 10:43 PM
I'd love to visit Japan, but to live there...:/

Anyways, I'd like a place that doesn't get old after staying there too long. So a variety of good attractions, good food, good stores, and things to do in general (oh, and friends of course XD). To tell the truth, I wouldn't like staying in one place for very long. I'd love it if I could just travel all around the world and go to somewhere new whenever I got bored of it.

>Feelings<
August 6th, 2009, 12:48 AM
My first choice would be Vancouver, Canada - in an apartment by the beach at first, and in a great home after I save some more money.

My second choice would be Japan, probably somewhere away from the city pressure. But for the sake of getting a good job, I must live in the city areas.

In reality too, I'm actually seriously planning to move to Vancouver, Canada by the next three years.

Giraffles <3
August 6th, 2009, 06:02 AM
Japan would be great if I could bring all my friends along with me :3.

Miss Soupy
August 6th, 2009, 11:24 AM
I've always wanted to live in one of those small towns near the countryside, where everyone in town is tight-knit or at least know each other. It just seems like it'd be so quiet and peaceful compared to where I'm at right now. </3

Banjora Marxvile
August 6th, 2009, 11:26 AM
I've always wanted to travel, as 1 place just gets boring after a while.

moonlamp
August 6th, 2009, 11:54 AM
well i should move to japan.

Azonic
August 6th, 2009, 12:28 PM
I'd live in a big contemporary house in the Bahamas / Hawaii with palm trees like, everywhere. With a view of the ocean. Oh and one of my walls in my bedrooms will be a giant window 8DDDDD.

Anxiety.
August 6th, 2009, 12:50 PM
I would go to America, but I'd only go there for a holiday.

I'd stay in England, because I know my way around, how to act, what to say. I'm better off here.

Went
August 6th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Australia, the UK or, why not, stay here in Spain. Pretty much, I don't think I'd like other countries that much.

Katalyst
August 6th, 2009, 01:00 PM
I like to live here in Portugal, but I think I'd like Japan, and maybe Australia.

Counterfeit
August 6th, 2009, 01:29 PM
japn cos i am weeaboo[css-div=""][/css-div]

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
August 6th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Rather Canada or Japan.
Or New Hampshire.

That's about it.
Not really anywhere else.
SoMe parts of Europe such as Italy or France, maybe.

Pokemon Master Gold
August 6th, 2009, 05:09 PM
Japan too. I want to experience how it is.

Zorua
August 8th, 2009, 03:27 AM
Colorado, state-wise.

Other than that, I'd stay in Florida. :3

Idiot!
August 8th, 2009, 07:22 AM
Australia for me. Or New Zealand. Both are great places

Graceful
August 8th, 2009, 07:24 AM
I'd go to Japan or America. as...I've always wanted to go.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 8th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Fort Mill, South Carolina, or maybe Pineville, North Carolina.

Ponyta
August 9th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Japan. it would be so cool and I'd probably never get bored XD

Captain Hobo.
August 9th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Where i live now good old Canada

Lucy Lu
August 9th, 2009, 07:17 PM
I would love to live where my stepmom and dad lives right now. They live in New Jersey. I am not going to say Japan or England because I would love to visit those countries. I don't need to live in them. Anyway, I love New Jersey...but the bad thing is it is expensive. To get a one bedroom apartment costs about over $1200 a month. I don't have that kind of money. ;; So I am stuck in South Texas til something turns up(like my parents retire in South Texas)Who knows, maybe I will be back in El Dorado, Kansas. Anything is possible. I am fine where I am right now anyway.

Cornelius
August 9th, 2009, 07:29 PM
I would live somewhere where I am on a slight slope with a mile of forest that spreads out to a city on the horizon with the ocean just behind it...wherever that it. It's just a matter of finding it.

Jolene
August 19th, 2009, 07:52 AM
I would like to live in Saint-Cirq Lapopie, France.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/70/Saint-Cirq-Lapopie.jpg/438px-Saint-Cirq-Lapopie.jpg

It's the most beautifulest place ever, ever.

Druid
August 19th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Here's fine, although Greece is a place I would like to visit...

the bitter end.
August 19th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Somewhere that's not America and not a Totalitarian or Communist country.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
August 19th, 2009, 08:50 PM
Eh... Maybe like- North/South Carolina or something around there. I don't really want to leave my family and stuff, though. But it seems nice there? XD

Signomi
August 20th, 2009, 03:02 AM
I've always liked the idea of living somewhere in the US, mostly because I have relatives there that make things rather exciting, I know I loved being able to spend time with them while I went abroad. Then there's Japan, where I also have relatives I would really like to meet up with again, not to mention I'm actually quite interested in the culture and would love to see it all around me.

Nuke
August 20th, 2009, 03:04 AM
While I dont mind living in Britain, it'd be good to live in Sweden.

But if I stayed in Britain then I'd at least get away from here.

Charliezard
August 20th, 2009, 03:17 AM
I'd really wanna live on the moon... But somewhere that actually makes sense? Anywhere isolated, I'm not one for people, but I like decent scenery... I should buy my own island maybe? I haven't really thought about a certain location (Apart from the moon :3), but yeah, isolated and cool to look at x)

SonicThrust
August 20th, 2009, 04:53 AM
I would be quite happy to stay in Southern Ontario. Other than that, I would be willing to live in the northern US states as long as it's near a big city. I could never live in a rural region or anywhere that it gets too hot. I would love to visit places like the UK and Japan, but I don't think I would like to live there.

Esper
August 20th, 2009, 05:29 AM
I like a nice Mediterranean climate so San Francisco or somewhere in the south of France would be ideal. Japan is good, too, even if the weather isn't so great. Yokohama in particular seems like quite a nice place from what little I've seen of it.

poopnoodle
August 20th, 2009, 07:42 AM
I too have longed to live in Japan. Last Summer I went to Colorado with a friend, and found myself wanting to live there too. I pretty much want to live anywhere that's not where I live now.

Eternal Nightmare
August 20th, 2009, 07:48 AM
My place that I want to live is and always will be japan because I love the culture and the language and on top of that most of everything comes from there and earlier releases xD

Patchisou Yutohru
August 22nd, 2009, 12:52 AM
I would say anywhere in England, but I'd be lying. I hate rain and despite the fact that I love England, I wouldn't be able to deal with the rain.

I'd love to live in California, though. San Francisco and/or Los Angeles to be specific.

Route 18
August 22nd, 2009, 02:57 AM
I would like to live in Melbourne's City Centre. It's not too crowded, and it's one of the better city centres of the world.

Surf
August 22nd, 2009, 03:03 AM
I'd either love to live in Melbourne's CBD, or LA.
In The City.

salmence33
August 22nd, 2009, 08:28 AM
I want to live in Ohio,Illinois, or somewhere my family lives that actually snows in the winter

Crystal Clair
August 22nd, 2009, 05:39 PM
here (http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/3529/screenhunter30aug221824.png)
(in the house with the green roof closest to the center of the picture
Why?
1. You're on a high hill, not only above the whole neighorhood but above New York harbor, therefore you have the Manhattan and Brooklyn, and Raritan bay skyline right outside your door.
2. Closeness to the City, yet in a quiet, safe area - you just can't beat closeness to the city
3. Nice houses - aside from those crappy mcmansions across the road, most of the houses in that area are older and upscale. Heck, there are even a few historical landmarks!
4. You don't have to worry about any NYC-bound hurricane because you're so high up.
5. Just look at the size of that ginormous front lawn. It doubles as not only the front lawn but the backyard
6. Privacy from most people

Drawback -
1. not too many stores within a walking distance
2. Hills everywhere (and most of them are pretty steep)
3. Crap shopping. The closest big-box staple of the modern day suburbs is a small Home Depot that's not only small but right in the middle of the hood.

And I wouldn't even have to move far. That house is barely a mile from my house.

Alakazam17
August 22nd, 2009, 05:40 PM
I'd prefer to move around, as opposed to staying in one place. xD

When I graduate from school and get some good spending money, I'd love to relocate to Japan, England, Korea, Russia, Italy, Germany, or India. =D

kissing. raindrops
August 22nd, 2009, 06:01 PM
Hawaii. Or somewhere where below minus five degrees celcuis doesn`t exist.

Reminiscing
August 23rd, 2009, 01:44 AM
hmm...somewhere in London or maybe somewhere in Australia.

Jad
August 23rd, 2009, 04:17 AM
saida, lebanon, middle east, earth, milky way, universe

Ven
August 23rd, 2009, 08:00 PM
Whistler, I could walk around in that market place for days :3

Jazmine Marie
August 24th, 2009, 04:49 PM
I would like to live somewhere in the English countryside, rural Japan, or Colorado. I don't like cities, so living in rural areas is preferable to me.

Chibi Robo
August 24th, 2009, 07:30 PM
Well I already live in california so I dunno where else to go
.... O wait Austrailia (Gotta learn that sexy accent)

Synaesthesia
August 24th, 2009, 09:44 PM
I want to be living somewhere in Europe. Holland and Ireland are my top two choices, in order.

The Corrupt Plague
August 26th, 2009, 08:12 PM
I would like to go somewhere near the coast because I'm such a beach bum.

Sora
August 26th, 2009, 09:40 PM
I would like to live somewhere in the English countryside, rural Japan, or Colorado. I don't like cities, so living in rural areas is preferable to me.

Colorado's a good choice~ I used to live there for... nine years before I moved down here to Florida. I would like to move back to Colorado, or move up North, where it's not as humid. Not to mention I like Mountains better than the Beach.

masterhacker445
September 3rd, 2009, 08:36 AM
Back to my homeland, Guyana :)

but, I reside in the Cayman Islands.

Probs the best beaches in the world and it's a tax/financial haven.

:)

but, I'd love to live in NYC, or Cairo...

Timbjerr
September 3rd, 2009, 09:22 AM
Somewhere in the Southwestern U.S., like the mountains of New Mexico or something. :P

Failing that, perhaps playing the obligatory nerd that wants to live in Tokyo would be fun. XD

Lynnx
September 3rd, 2009, 09:59 AM
A big city somewhere. Or the other extreme, like Alaska or Greenland or something.

Jordan
September 3rd, 2009, 12:32 PM
"Texas, Our Texas! All hail the mighty state"

I want to live in a suburb of Dallas (not in Dallas itself, however) someday, or close to Texas A&M University, or even in College Station itself. Other than that, Colorado comes a close second.

Thoughts
September 3rd, 2009, 12:43 PM
I would love to go and live in Vietnam but hey, anywhere in Canada suits me ^^

Naruto Uzumaki
September 3rd, 2009, 02:07 PM
Either Japan or Costa Rica for me because they are both cool xD

Aegis
September 3rd, 2009, 02:39 PM
Haha most places would be better then where I'm living now XD; Out of the places I've visited, I really liked Toronto, so I guess I wouldn't mind living there at some point. I also wouldn't say no to living in New York City <3

Chloè
September 3rd, 2009, 03:13 PM
I personally, would love to live in Sicily, the home of my Ancestors. (Mobsters, actually, which still kinda scares me. O.o) and maybe Corsica.... I've always been interested in the island of Corsica, ever since I watched Noir.