PDA

View Full Version : /me sprays

bit.trip void
August 4th, 2009, 02:02 AM
Waaah, take that, insect thingy!

Yes.

So, do you like, spray bugs? Or like, put up with them?

I spray them. I cant handle BUGS WALKING ON ME AAAAGH.

This ish a Jesh Production.

Rokusasu
August 4th, 2009, 02:20 AM
I flick 'em away 'cause apparently bug spray aggravates my asthma? o_o; We've never bought it in my house anyways. XD Whether they get squished or not depends on the bug. :3

Halcyon
August 4th, 2009, 02:44 AM
Bug spray stinks my room!
I just squash them with a tissue paper, wrap it around and throw it in the bin. xD

Swift!
August 4th, 2009, 02:49 AM
I spray them when I've got sprayable spray. If I don't, I just put up with them or smoosh them with a fly swatter.

Alexithymia~
August 4th, 2009, 02:52 AM
Just now, there was this giant flying thingy in my room, and I got really freaked out ;3

I don't like spray because it leaves a body behind. So I normally get my mum to pick them up [alive] and throw them outside. [She is fearless and invincible]

Giraffles <3
August 4th, 2009, 06:27 AM
No, I let my shoe solve this problem. I could never live with bugs, I'd freak out so bad :3.

ReyRey-Pyon
August 4th, 2009, 06:42 AM
Spray 'em, Squish 'em, Flick 'em, Swat 'em Whatever gets them away from me D:<

Cassino
August 4th, 2009, 06:52 AM
I ignore them unless they land on my monitor; after a few swipes they lose the use of one of their legs and get the message.

Gold warehouse
August 4th, 2009, 06:54 AM
I never use spray, I enjoy hunting them down and swatting them.

lucario giavlés
August 4th, 2009, 06:55 AM
meh i normaly kill them... but i had a dragonfly in my room (a brown dragonfly)... so i let it live

BakingBluePotatoe
August 4th, 2009, 06:56 AM
eeeewww, Spray. 3=

Ja. I hate sprays. So many chemicals. I don't wanna inhale chemicals. Xx

So. Yeah. what . A k u R o k u . said. If it's like... an ant, I'll just grab it and send it down the sink. >=3
If it's, say, a Ladybug, or a spider or a moth, or something.. ya know, the kinds that usually don't come in groups? I'll just coax it outside. x3

.little monster
August 4th, 2009, 07:42 AM
I spray them with chemical fun! Burn bugs, burn!

donavannj
August 4th, 2009, 08:31 AM
I usually kill them. They get very annoying. If I can't swat them, I usually spray my deodorant at them, since it has rubbing alcohol in it. It usually slows them down to the point where I can kill them, if it doesn't kill them on its own.

sanny the hedgehog
August 4th, 2009, 08:38 AM
in my house i cant put up with them
when im outside or elsewhere yeah i can put up with them

ShinjisLover
August 4th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Depends. If I'm inside, I'll try to get it outside. If I can't get it outside, I just kill it with the fly swatter. After all, I wouldn't like to be poisoned. When you're poisoned, it takes longer to die anyway. I don't wanna cause them any unnecessary grief. . >.> <.<

If I'm outside, I'll just leave it since that is the bugs' natural habitat. I really have no right to kill them if they're not in my territory~

templekeeper
August 4th, 2009, 09:06 AM
I can't stand it when people spray, especially in places with questionably low ventilaiton. Yeah, you keep a few bugs away, but nobody needs to inhale any of that trash. Swat 'em or smash 'em...

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
August 4th, 2009, 09:22 AM
I like using those electric fly swatter things. :D I got a massive moth with one of those and you could SMELL it cooking >.>

BowtiePenguin
August 4th, 2009, 09:25 AM
If it's a spider, I scream and run. Flies got shooed away, misquitos get swatted. Other than those, I love bugs and try to figure out what they are when they're walking on me.

shining-Celebi
August 4th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Spray. cockroaches are too fast, and I hate the crunchy noise. :3

Aurafire
August 4th, 2009, 10:34 AM
I do whatever it takes to totally annihilate them >:

xxemeneminyxx
August 4th, 2009, 12:22 PM
Only on holidays, my bf sprayed the f*%# out of the mosquitos. But normally I would have to get someone to move them, kill them if they are spiders!! I'm too afraid of spiders!

Ayselipera
August 4th, 2009, 12:39 PM
I read hairspray kills bugs so I tend to use that.
If not then some windex does the trick.
Well unless its just one ant, then I just squash it.

The Darkest Gale
August 4th, 2009, 12:47 PM
hate spiders at least but I don't mind anyothers *woodloue scuttles into the room* oh my god die kill that thin..... and I don't woodlice
yeahh I spray the bugs with the bug spray

Michii
August 4th, 2009, 05:49 PM
I spray myself or wipe myself with that OFF wipe thing that keeps the bugs away. I don't directly spray bugs though and I almost never put on bug spray anyway.

Citrinin
August 4th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Yes, I do. And, if I don't have spray readily available, I'll use cruder methods (eg. squashing with my shoe). Bugs are, as a general rule, a nuisance. :<

Xairmo
August 4th, 2009, 07:02 PM
I never have bug spray, so I just steal my brother's Axe Body Spray and suffocate them.

Cherrim
August 5th, 2009, 04:24 AM
I usually take bugs outside when I see them or--if it looks like they'd be too hard to catch--I'll just ignore them. I have to be startled by one or in a horrible mood to kill one. XD;

I wouldn't use bug spray inside the house though. @_@ Fumes lol.

Suki
August 5th, 2009, 06:53 AM
lol, only if I go abroad where there are lots of mosquitoes or something. But I would prefer to smack them away and run! There's not many bugs round here for me to require any sprays.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 5th, 2009, 07:32 AM
When I'm outside I love to kill them (including bumblebees) but when I'm home I try to kill them by myself (I can't use spray because I have a snake, 3 cats and a Hamster at home) but usually my cats beat me to it =[

:t354:TG

Forever
August 8th, 2009, 01:45 AM
I hate killing bugs. D:

Normally I just tell Nan and Pop to love them. I hate the insect spray... although I looove the house spray <33333

... I just realised I made a typo. Love = Kill.

Zorua
August 8th, 2009, 02:27 AM
Ummmm...

No bugs for me, kthx. :D I get heavily annoyed and cautious and use whatever object is in reach to kill it.

At least roaches, mosquitos, flies, and those other annoying/disgusting insects. D:

Graceful
August 8th, 2009, 06:26 AM
I scream if it's a spider(I have a phobia) If it's a bee,wasp my mum kills it with a random newspaper my dad has to read yet and if it's a ant......I move away. Simples!

Idiot!
August 8th, 2009, 07:20 AM
No. I flick them away, or just ignore them while leaving a door/window open.

Yamikarasu
August 8th, 2009, 09:03 AM
In spring and early summer every year my house is infested with boxelder bugs. They're disgusting, and it's fun to go out and buy two or three cans of spray and then use them all up that afternoon.

>Feelings<
August 8th, 2009, 09:53 PM
I don't use sprays.
In fact, I don't even bother with the smaller insects.
Only if the insect gets in my way, tries running around the house again and again, might be harmful, is a spider (I have arachnophobia) - then I'll kill it or swipe it away.
The case of spider is different for me though, since I have arachnophobia, and its the only insect that totally creeps me out. That's why, for a spider, I get someone else to kill it for me.

Ayano Katagiri
August 8th, 2009, 10:30 PM
I've never had any bug spray before come to think of it, which is probably why I end up squashing bugs rather than anything else.

Caelus
August 9th, 2009, 01:14 AM
I use sprays for bees due to my deep hatred towards them, but outside of that I just use a swatter/ nearest object and try to kill them.