PDA

View Full Version : Keep me up, up, and I will never let you down~

bit.trip void
August 5th, 2009, 02:12 AM
Yeah, another thread. :D.

Have you ever let somebody down so badly that they dont trust you?

Avey
August 5th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Yes, quite a lot of times with different people. I'd rather not go into the details.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 5th, 2009, 07:30 AM
Yea, my Ex boyfriend. It took 3 months to get his trust back -.-"

:t354:TG

.little monster
August 5th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Yes, but I will never say what. >:

A Real True Winner Is Me
August 5th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Yeah, my girlfriend.

I had to do stupid things to get her trust back

BowtiePenguin
August 5th, 2009, 09:18 AM
No... I don't think so, at least. [Edit] Where's the poll? o.o

Gold warehouse
August 5th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Yes, myself.
Not really, I'm usually pretty trustworthy and most of my school friends trusted me more than they trusted each other. I wouldn't have gained anything by betraying their trust, so they knew that I wouldn't.

Anxiety.
August 5th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Probably. I say I'll go somewhere and just change my mind, then they wont believe me ever again.

Alexithymia~
August 5th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Uhh, yes~

I was in a bad mood, [yay for those ;3] and the person just said the wrong thing at the wrong time.

kissing. raindrops
August 5th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Yeah, friends, one of my boyfriends (at the time, ex now), etc. Preetty sure everyones let someone else down before.

Rokusasu
August 5th, 2009, 03:36 PM
No, I don't think so- if they've lost trust in me, then they've kept it to themselves. XD;

Ayselipera
August 5th, 2009, 05:30 PM
Once when I was younger I may have told a few friend's secrets.
It took a few weeks to gain their trust back, from then on I haven't told a friend's secret. Atleast not to another friend. :)

Aurafire
August 5th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Uhh...I don't believe so. I'm not one to let down those that mean a lot to me.

Idiot!
August 8th, 2009, 07:30 AM
No. But I know people who had let me down often and much. The most frustrating thing is that I am the only one that cannot tolerate them.

ShinjisLover
August 8th, 2009, 11:48 AM
No, not that I recall. I mean, I'm sure I've probably let people down, but I've never let them down so badly that they never trusted me. People usually find me to be a trustworthy person. Hell, if my friend has 50 bucks they want me to hold onto, they know I'd hold onto it and not spend a cent.

Diddy Kong
August 8th, 2009, 01:31 PM
I do not know if I ever let someone down that badly, but I know friends from school have blown any chance of me trusting them or even us being friends again by their actions and words. :/

Hiidoran
August 8th, 2009, 03:38 PM
I once said something so incredibly hurtful out of sheer exhaustion and frustration, that someone I once considered my best friend is now someone who won't sit in the same room with me for more than a moment or two.

Words can hurt, kids. >:

>Feelings<
August 8th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Have you ever let somebody down so badly that they dont trust you?

No. I don't believe that I did...
It's not in my nature to let somebody down if they mean a lot to me, and therefore it is unlikely to happen.

But yeah, there are people who have done that to me - some intentionally and out loud, and some behind my ears but intentionally still.

I once said something so incredibly hurtful out of sheer exhaustion and frustration, that someone I once considered my best friend is now someone who won't sit in the same room with me for more than a moment or two.

Words can hurt, kids. >:

I hope people learns a thing or two from this.

Uhh, yes~

I was in a bad mood, [yay for those ;3] and the person just said the wrong thing at the wrong time.

I wonder who the person is, just out of curiosity...

Ayano Katagiri
August 8th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Nope, I don't believe I have and I don't plan on doing so~

Father-nature
August 9th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Yeah, but only to people that are dickheads and think i'm their friends, the get annoying and i mean so annoying that i punch them in the face. They almost don't speak to me anymore.

Guillermo
August 11th, 2009, 02:59 AM
I've let people down, but not to the extent of them never trusting me again. I'm a persuasive person. :]

Owl
August 30th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Yea, this one girl I used to go out with, I went out wiht her for 1 year and she said she loved me but when she broke up with me she said she didn't love me at alll T-T

twocows
August 30th, 2009, 06:05 PM
No. I am quite loyal. I'm no fool, though; I know when someone's screwing with me, and I'll confront him or her if that's happening.

Timbjerr
August 30th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Too many times to count, and equally as many in the reverse. I'm what many people would refer to as a "social retard" meaning it's nearly impossible for me to read others' emotions and forge significant social bonds. XD

Citrinin
August 30th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Yes, once with a friend. I don't really want to go into specifics, though. :[

TwilightBlade
August 30th, 2009, 06:48 PM
I disappoint people and people disappoint me. It's a way of life and I wouldn't want to elaborate.

MarstheCar
August 30th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Only once and it was over something dumb I will not say.

Michii
August 30th, 2009, 07:46 PM
Do I disappoint people? Yes. But I have never done something bad enough to destroy trust between myself and another. Iono why, but trust is something that I have with many people.

World King
August 30th, 2009, 09:28 PM
Yeah, I did. I did something powerful enough to crush someone's trust in me (want to know what? VM me) and dissapoint them; and well... it happened. Like the rest of my life, I don't regret anything about it.

Synaesthesia
August 30th, 2009, 10:01 PM
No, I don't think so. Unfortunately, I have had it done to me many times. I don't really get the logic in that, but whatever. :D

King Goodra
September 2nd, 2009, 01:19 AM
I'm sure I've let someone down in the past enough for them not to trust me anymore. Not anyone I actually care about, though.

For people I care about, I've never lost the trust of them. There are times when I let them down (and they let me down) and we don't talk for a few days or one of us gives the other the cold shoulder. The most that's lasted in a real life relationship was with my current offline best friend for about a week because I wasn't able to pick her up to go to an event at our school nor being able to contact her to tell her ahead of time. It lasted about a week.

Rich Boy Rob
September 2nd, 2009, 01:44 AM
Yeah, a couple of years ago I leaked that one of my friends had a crush on so-and-so and soon the whole school was mocking him. He didn't trust me for a long tie after that.

Royal Squirt
September 2nd, 2009, 01:44 AM
I don't gain trust in the first place, so I wouldn't say I've done anything to lose trust :P
There's like, a few people that may trust me? Beats me, but nothing seems to have changed? Iono, I can't read their minds.

poopnoodle
September 2nd, 2009, 01:48 AM
Eh, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm a disappointment to someone. I'm not too concerned, it's not like anyone else I know has been altruistically praiseworthy.

Soul Eater
September 2nd, 2009, 01:00 PM
ogod yes. Plenty of times and sometimes those people never give me a chance. It really sucks. I've lost lots of friends here too because I've down some terrible things. It's just something I need to live with everyday. I can't turn back time and I don't plan on doing it, if I could. I have alot of new friends I try to keep and make sure I don't make those same mistakes. :3

Lo-chan
September 2nd, 2009, 03:49 PM
Yes, and I still regret it =[ I think everything is alright now, considering it was years ago and she told me that everything is fine and not to worry about it; but I still get this guilty feeling.

Jordan
September 2nd, 2009, 04:05 PM
I don't remember ever doing so...of course, if it was bad enough, I may have forcefully forgotten ever doing so, though I doubt it's so. D:
I'm not the kind who will make promises I can't keep.

s0nido
September 2nd, 2009, 09:53 PM
No, I've never ever broken anyone's trust before. I try to get as many people to trust me as possible, since it's an advantage.

fer
September 3rd, 2009, 06:27 PM
I've done a few times,we don't even talk anymore,the most part i miss all of em people they were great. Also as for my friends they've let me down way to much times /offtopic. XD.

ReyRey-Pyon
September 3rd, 2009, 06:37 PM
I don't believe i have o3o

Not badly enough to lose anyones trust anyways >.>