PDA

View Full Version : Pkmn Trainer Adams Adventures

xadamxzzz
August 6th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Chapter 1-In the Beginning

Main Character/s-Adam>>Pokemon>>Cyndaquil(Gold)>>Badges>>0

David:Bro, get up its Monday.Adam:What whats going on were am I.David:Go get your
Pokemon or you will be late!Adam got out of bed, brushed his teeth and ran
to Prof.Oaks laboratory to pick up his first Pokemon.As he reached the door-nob of the lab Ash opened the door and they bumped heads.Adam:Hey watch were your going.As soon as Adam finished his sentence he noticed that that was Ash Ketchum.Adam:Holly its Ash Ketchum, so then what are you doing back in Kanto?Ash:I'm here for good I traveled all the regions so I'm done traveling. Brock went back to his gym and Dawn went to travel with May in the Jhoto Contests.Adam:Well any way maybe I'll see you around.Adam waved to Ash and entered Prof.Oaks lab.Oak:O hello Adam, I wasn't expecting you till later but now that your here you can pick your first Pokemon.Adam:Cool, I want a cyndaquil.Oak: O.k. I'll
call Elm.So Oak called Elm and gave Adam the cyndaquil, and Adam Began his journey in the land of Kanto.

-Well if you like it I'll make more if not its been fun writing for you

-Next to come-Adam catches his first pokemon and meets Pkmn trainer Hunter

The Sceptile King
August 6th, 2009, 05:41 PM
it was good .

Astinus
August 6th, 2009, 07:28 PM
There is nothing right about this thread.

The fic itself is a really badly-done script fic that hasn't been run through the spell-checker.

The only reviewer this fic has broke the four-word/twenty-five character rule the forums have in place.

Reread the rules of the section before posting again.