PDA

View Full Version : ANY SHINY FOR LEGENDARY!

consebido
August 6th, 2009, 08:19 PM
I will gladly give away any shiny pokemon i own for any legendary pokemon regardless of any level. please help me out. i have a good amount of shinys so please feel free to email me at this address: [email protected]

this is not a scam. i WILL trade you. all i need is your friend code and we can set up a date and time to trade. my fc is:

2063 7818 1975

please feel free to email me at any time

~ Ryan

~Young Gutta~
August 6th, 2009, 08:23 PM
I'll give u uxie for a shiny legit horsea

shiny arceus
August 6th, 2009, 09:16 PM
If you want I can give you kyogre, groudon and rayquaza for other 3 if you want PM me if I don´t answer your post...

FreakyLocz14
August 6th, 2009, 11:50 PM
I'll give you a Darkrai if you for anything shiny as long as it's holding Damp Rock.

kandyhot
August 7th, 2009, 06:01 AM
I'll give you a uxie for a darkrai
ROCK N ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark Shaymin
August 7th, 2009, 08:03 AM
Here's what I can offer:

Shaymin, Darkrai, Dialga, Palkia, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Giratina, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Regigigas, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Mewtwo, Mew, Heatran, Cressalia, Rotom, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre.

PM me for what Shinnies you have!

pikapeekatchu
August 7th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Dark shaymin
:D
ill give you a shiny vulpix for a shaymin
and a shiny flareron (ut adamant) for a mewtwo

pinkpanther8u
August 7th, 2009, 08:55 AM
what shinys do you have?
ill trade you a rayquaza

CONSEBO SCAMMED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY GHATLY THAT I GOT WASNT SHINY
AND WHEN I CONFRONTED HIM ABOUT IT,,,,HE LOGGED OFF!!!!!!!!
THIS THREAD IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YanmegaLv55
August 7th, 2009, 06:13 PM
I'll trade any of the lake pokemon for what ever u think is reasonable.

consebido
August 7th, 2009, 07:25 PM
i checked it over again and this thread works. idk why it didn't work the first time, but it worked the second and third times. this is NOT a scam.

Greene1516
August 7th, 2009, 08:15 PM
i checked it over again and this thread works. idk why it didn't work the first time, but it worked the second and third times. this is NOT a scam.

I saw the Pokemon you gave pinkpanthere dude and you scammed her. No point in denying it since she has me as witness.

Horizon
August 8th, 2009, 04:28 AM
Not only have people said that you are scamming and trading hacks, I find it very hard to believe that you can trade "any shiny". I reiterate: we do not condone hacking here.

*locks*