PDA

View Full Version : fast response trade thread

consebido
August 7th, 2009, 07:34 PM
this is a trade thread. unlike my other thread, this one is real. i don't know why the other one didn't work. i have most pokemon and i am a breeder. i can also give the pokemon any TM requested. the rarer the pokemon and the higher its value means you must supply me with a pokemon with equal or higher value. EX. offer: typhlosion lvl 25 w/ leftovers. give: bayleaf lvl 30 w/o item or whatever.

wants: scizor, shuckle, blissy, metagross, tyranitar, spiritomb, drapion, dragonair, kindgra, flygon, altaria, salamence.

Trades acceptable: anything that interests me.

iDarky
August 7th, 2009, 07:40 PM
i have flygon .....1...1.11...1....1...1......11.........

Greene1516
August 7th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Your other thread was just a scam you ran. And there's no reason to believe that this will be any different.

pinkpanther8u
August 7th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Your other thread was just a scam you ran. And there's no reason to believe that this will be any different.

okk i think he gets the point.... and he traded back with me soooo i thinkits all good now

MechaTrickster
August 7th, 2009, 08:54 PM
You scam once no one will trust you man. You scam twice and you will be hated everywhere in the trade corner.

jolteon.
August 7th, 2009, 09:18 PM
this is a trade thread. unlike my other thread, this one is real. i don't know why the other one didn't work. i have most pokemon and i am a breeder. i can also give the pokemon any TM requested. the rarer the pokemon and the higher its value means you must supply me with a pokemon with equal or higher value. EX. offer: typhlosion lvl 25 w/ leftovers. give: bayleaf lvl 30 w/o item or whatever.

wants: scizor, shuckle, blissy, metagross, tyranitar, spiritomb, drapion, dragonair, kindgra, flygon, altaria, salamence.

Trades acceptable: anything that interests me.
stopped reading there.
Well, didn't even start reading but my eyes skipped to that for some reason.

Recontra1234
August 7th, 2009, 09:25 PM
I can give u a shuckle wit defensive or sp. defensive nature. ur choice

All i want in return is a Modest Lapras holding the tm for shadow ball