• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Game For The 360?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 28, 2023
Pokemon is made by Nintendo. X-Box is made by Microsoft. I woulnt happen.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
It really wouldn't happen considering Pokemon is made by Nintendo.

But just to be on subject, if some how it was made on X Box 360, they'd have achievements for 100 consecutive wins in the Battle Tower, completed Regional Dex and National Dex, Chose your starter, ect.

Sam.Is.Dead.

All's Well That Ends Well
Years
i actually think it would be great

the achievements would be relatively simple
some could be getting the national dex, 100% pokedex, beating elite four, possibly one for each gym leader, etc. etc.

They could easily put Xbox live to good use, online battling would be excellent along with the trading

maybe character customation?

who knows, but i think it would definately be worth the general $60 for a game, which very few games it seems are anymore

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
Years
I don't think this would ever happen. Nintendo wouldn't sell their games out to other companies. It's one of the ways they get people to keep buying consoles - imagine how many people bought their DS consoles for Pokémon?

I imagine everyone would want an MMORPG, if it were online play.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
It would never happen, but this thread is to discuss as what it would be like if it did.

I can imagine it being either like Pokémon XD, or like a WoW version of Pokémon on the 360. And it would be awesome.

Nyjil da Kid

Jambalaya of Justice League
Years
BLASPHEMY!!! I'd love too see it though. Imagine Pokemon Mystery Dungeon on the 360! That would be amazingly amazing!!! The graphics would be great...If you've played Prototype, imagine Pokemon battling with a system similar to that...if you know what I mean...anyone confused?

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2021
It would either be all the old regions or one big new region. I mean if you look at oblivion the technology could be used perfectly. you could have so many quests and side quest and it would just be awesome. the battles could be more true to the anime and less turn based which would definently be cool but probably hard. Even the bike riding would be fun.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Pokemon is made by Nintendo. X-Box is made by Microsoft. I woulnt happen.

Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest was made by Squaresoft/Enix.
The gameboy advance and DS were made by Nintendo.

It DID happen.
Maybe it's because square and nintendo don't hate each other, but the most reasonable...reason is that because the 360 isn't meant for simple RPGs. You see games like Halo and Gears of War on the 360, not games like pokemon and animal crossing.
Pokemon is meant to take place in a relatively small region. With the amount of memory that the 360 has, almost all of the memory would go to waste, suggesting that nintendo repetitive to the point of exhaustion.

MiniEggs

Working On Something Spritey.
Years
it won't happen (for a while anyway) and i would never ever buy it. Wii Pokemon games are bad enough. -.-'

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
i actually think it would be great

the achievements would be relatively simple
some could be getting the national dex, 100% pokedex, beating elite four, possibly one for each gym leader, etc. etc.

They could easily put Xbox live to good use, online battling would be excellent along with the trading

maybe character customation?

who knows, but i think it would definately be worth the general $60 for a game, which very few games it seems are anymore

I would pay 60 dollars for a 360 game like this. All my brothers care about is achievements, as well as others and since Pokemon is very simple, this would be a great idea

:t354:TG

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
Years
That would be like having a Pokemon game for the Playstation. Nintendo wouldn't do that. Nintendo and Sony are competitors. Same with Nintendo and Microsoft. If they made a Wii 2, then they could have new game for that, but they wouldn't make one for Xbox.

I hope they make another one for the Wii. But with a story. But NO SNAGGING POKEMON

MiniEggs

Working On Something Spritey.
Years
I would destroy the worlds' supplies of XBOX 360's and the games. And Microsoft while im at it.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I dont think the 360 is meant for pokemon games. But if they ever did have one I would probably only buy it for the achievements and hope that you can play it with other people. XBL has a much better community than the wiis/ds wi-fi anyways so... im sure you would be able to find MUCH better online battles.

Back