PDA

View Full Version : i found 2 hoenn starters in emerald in the wild no cheating

XxpikachuxloverxX
August 9th, 2009, 04:32 PM
while i was playing emerald i found the 2 other starters in the wild w/o cheating!!!i dont understand itit says area unknown and anyone who plays pokemon knows they cannot be found w/o cheating but i did first in granite cave while going to give steven the letter i ran into mudkip level 7 and freaked out i didnt understand at all how it was possible and then again when returning to rustrobo to get what the devon president ws going to give me i found treecko in petal burg forest and was shocked againbut at least i found treecko in a place that makes since a forest finding mudkip in a cave doesnt make any at all!!!!!!!!!!!!! does anyone have an explaination for what happened!!!!!!?????

LightSlei
August 9th, 2009, 04:34 PM
And you have any way to prove this?

Greene1516
August 9th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Well either you did cheat to get them, or else you cheated for something else which made the game glitch causing them to spawn there. You lose either way :)

XxpikachuxloverxX
August 9th, 2009, 05:10 PM
i wish i had a way to prove it but unfortunatly i dontand i cant cheat because i dont have a way to and i play pokemon legitly

XxpikachuxloverxX
August 9th, 2009, 05:33 PM
while i was playing emerald i found the 2 other starters in the wild w/o cheating!!!i dont understand itit says area unknown and anyone who plays pokemon knows they cannot be found w/o cheating but i did first in granite cave while going to give steven the letter i ran into mudkip level 7 and freaked out i didnt understand at all how it was possible and then again when returning to rustrobo to get what the devon president ws going to give me i found treecko in petal burg forest and was shocked againbut at least i found treecko in a place that makes since a forest finding mudkip in a cave doesnt make any at all!!!!!!!!!!!!! does anyone have an explaination for what happened!!!!!!?????

Greene1516
August 9th, 2009, 05:35 PM
As I said last time you posted this I do have an explanation, you cheated.

mew²
August 9th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Sadly, I can believe him. But also I cannot. Rare things like this does happen in Emerald, but the chances are rarer then encountering a Shiny Pokemon or finding a Missing No. Like once I encountered a 2 Pokemon at once in the wild and it triggered a double battle.

I believe it can happen, but I don't believe that you encountered them both so easily. I think you might have cheated.

Chronø
August 9th, 2009, 05:38 PM
Yeah the game had to be hacked.

Devil's Guitarist
August 9th, 2009, 05:40 PM
hmmmm sorry man but i can't believe you,it's impossible.
there are 2 opt,or you cheated,or your game is a fake and it's touched

GrassGiant
August 9th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Good fo him if he don't lie, though I don't trust that but anything we say he'll say he got it so I'm not sure we have to go further on that topic...
Well that's what I think...

MadaraUchiha.
August 9th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Gameshark... OR you but a fake game.

Chronø
August 9th, 2009, 05:46 PM
The cart had to be hacked or something. Did you buy this game used?

XxpikachuxloverxX
August 9th, 2009, 05:51 PM
As I said last time you posted this I do have an explanation, you cheated.
i had to repost it cause i realised i posted it in the wrong place but i didnt cheat i cant maybe a glitch to make them spawn cause i tried to relook at the pokedex entry and it says i havent caught them but they are clearly in my party

Timbjerr
August 9th, 2009, 06:16 PM
convenient how he caught Treecko and Mudkip in the closest analog to where Ash and Brock caught their's in the anime huh?

IceSage
August 9th, 2009, 06:17 PM
I'm pretty sure this person is trolling. It looks like he specifically joined these forums just to tell us this. That seems like an interesting way to become introduced to the community. So shocked about such a concept you searched Google for the first Pokemon board you could find?

(If it's not like that, I'm sorry, not trying to be a jerk. I'm just hard... like hard knox. Like, little Annie. Wait, what?)

XxpikachuxloverxX
August 9th, 2009, 06:20 PM
i never actually got to see pokemon advance i didnt know when it came on

XxpikachuxloverxX
August 9th, 2009, 06:29 PM
The cart had to be hacked or something. Did you buy this game used?no i bought it new i had it for a while but just decided to start playing it again

jasonresno
August 9th, 2009, 06:32 PM
I'm pretty sure this person is trolling. It looks like he specifically joined these forums just to tell us this. That seems like an interesting way to become introduced to the community. So shocked about such a concept you searched Google for the first Pokemon board you could find?

(If it's not like that, I'm sorry, not trying to be a jerk. I'm just hard... like hard knox. Like, little Annie. Wait, what?)

Or, the OP was playing his game and came across this unheard of incident and decided to join a Pokemon forum to figure it out.

Goes both ways ;).

XxpikachuxloverxX
August 9th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Or, the OP was playing his game and came across this unheard of incident and decided to join a Pokemon forum to figure it out.

Goes both ways ;).thank you for understanding but what does op mean

IceSage
August 9th, 2009, 06:45 PM
thank you for understanding but what does op mean

It's an abbreviation for "Original Poster." You started this thread, therefore you're the "Originial Poster" or, OP for short.

Chronø
August 9th, 2009, 06:46 PM
thank you for understanding but what does op mean

It means Original Poster, and Hmm you said you bought the game new.. So I don't know anymore.

Anyways to the people that are trying to flame you it doesn't matter what they say. You can easily get the starters from the GTS.

XxpikachuxloverxX
August 9th, 2009, 06:53 PM
It means Original Poster, and Hmm you said you bought the game new.. So I don't know anymore.

Anyways to the people that are trying to flame you it doesn't matter what they say. You can easily get the starters from the GTS.
sorry but...gts?and thanx to but to be honest treecko was an intentional glitch that i did for him to appear but mudkip im not sure about i have no clue how he appeared and i have had things like this happen before i had raikou appear in silver witout having been at burned tower and i have had bulbasaur appear after the 7th gym and not knowing what happened unfortunatly i had picked bulbasaur in that situation

Chronø
August 9th, 2009, 06:56 PM
In Diamond, Pearl and Platnium it's a place you go to where you can trade pokemon from other people Online worldwide.

IceSage
August 9th, 2009, 06:57 PM
I'm not a mod so I can't lock this. And backseat modding is bad.

But you see, I have this card. It's on my desk here. It's good for one free requested lock. Can I turn it in?

XxpikachuxloverxX
August 9th, 2009, 06:59 PM
I'm not a mod so I can't lock this. And backseat modding is bad.

But you see, I have this card. It's on my desk here. It's good for one free requested lock. Can I turn it in?
whats locking?explain that and ill give an answer

In Diamond, Pearl and Platnium it's a place you go to where you can trade pokemon from other people Online worldwide.
ah i see but i dont understand any of this it so confusing

Leo7507
August 9th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Well, you see, locking means to lock the thread. (I have known this since I started) And did you really find Treecko and Mudkip in the wild? That's just mad O_O

IceSage
August 9th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Well, you see, locking means to lock the thread. (I have known this since I started) And did you really find Treecko and Mudkip in the wild? That's just mad O_O

Next he'll ask what a thread is. Anyway, here's the card:

http://www.icesage.com/downloads/tickething.jpg

XxpikachuxloverxX
August 9th, 2009, 07:22 PM
ok i know what a thread is im new to forums

um yes but i found mudkip legitly treeko was a glitch mudkip is still a mystery

ShinyGiratina
August 9th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Well, he admits to hacking for a Treecko, which means he probably hacked the Mudkip also. Sorry, but I don't believe you.

Niprop
August 9th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Possible explanations:

1.) The Cartage corrupted like Gen 3 Cartages are known to do.

2.) The OP is a troll.

3.) The Cartage was physically battered, then corrupted.

4.) The cartage was a bad one.

IceSage
August 9th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Possible explanations:

1.) The Cartage corrupted like Gen 3 Cartages are known to do.

2.) The OP is a troll.

3.) The Cartage was physically battered, then corrupted.

4.) The cartage was a bad one.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/cartage

You mean Cartridge. Not trying to point out your error, just helping you out for the future. =P

Anyway, I'm honestly not sure why he rushed to the nearest Pokemon forum to tell us this really. I don't see the point of this thread. Are we suppose to tell him his cartridge is glitched? Or does he want to see if he could have got away with exaggerating the truth?

Like, I really don't see the point of the thread. He already admitted he took advantage of a glitch anyway, so that answers this.

Also, the double-wild Pokemon battle seems like a cool concept, by the way.

Niprop
August 9th, 2009, 08:35 PM
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/cartage

You mean Cartridge. Not trying to point out your error, just helping you out for the future. =P

Anyway, I'm honestly not sure why he rushed to the nearest Pokemon forum to tell us this really. I don't see the point of this thread. Are we suppose to tell him his cartridge is glitched? Or does he want to see if he could have got away with exaggerating the truth?

Like, I really don't see the point of the thread. He already admitted he took advantage of a glitch anyway, so that answers this.

Also, the double-wild Pokemon battle seems like a cool concept, by the way.

Oh darn it, I've been doing it wrong for the whole time. Anyways, I'm pretty sure he used an exploit of sorts to get to them (hence why I bolded explanation 2), but I just saying It's not uncommon for generation 3 game cartridges to screw up (in fact, I've had one of my own corrupt before it stopped working completely, and some versions of the games had select glitches (Emerald had the RNG bug and Pomeg Glitch, R/S the berry glitch, and R/S occasionaly freeze trying to do Thunderbolt's animation in a few early versions of the game respectivly) ).

Double battle glitch seems interesting though.

XxpikachuxloverxX
August 9th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Well, he admits to hacking for a Treecko, which means he probably hacked the Mudkip also. Sorry, but I don't believe you.
no i didnt hack treecko i did an in game glitch to make him appear and i did not hack mudkip i dont have an explaination for that

and ive been meaning to join a forum anyway to see what its like so yeah

Mehwmew
August 9th, 2009, 09:32 PM
*cough* heh, I'm going to side with IceSage on this'n.

Once I went swimming with my Emerald,(don't ask... it was a lonnng day... o_O) and it deleted my save, so I started over and my starter was a Lvl. 42 7*(o$!

Which apparently translates to "rawr ima freeze your gaem!!?~"
cause anything I did besides picking 'Pokemon' froze the game :D I nicknamed him 'rocky' :3

(yes those were RANDOM symbols, because Rocky's name was just a buncha symbols. )

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 10th, 2009, 04:49 AM
I think you have a fake game, or cheated and trying to get attention by posting this and saying that you did not cheat

:t354:TG

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 10th, 2009, 06:09 AM
Whats with all of these trolls, theres been so many trolls lately on here, Go troll on serebii.net forums
You either cheated, got a used game that was messed up or your playing a fake game

Mr.Silver
August 10th, 2009, 06:18 AM
well i beleive him,I accidently droped my emerald into a puddle once and when i started again i could catch starters on route 1.

MiniEggs
August 10th, 2009, 07:18 AM
if the OP just admitted glitching the game for 1 of them, then she probably glitched it for the other.

Musashi ✖
August 10th, 2009, 07:36 AM
You know what? To be honest I don't know what to believe in. =/
Those strange things can happen, but it's like SUPER MEGA HYPER EFFIN' rare.
It is true the OP admited he/she glitched for Treecko but...did it really glitched for Mudkip?
I mean, when the OP glitched for Treecko to appear in the wild, that may have confused the game and caused Mudkip to appear lately.

But, for some way, I don't think the poster is telling us the truth. After all, he/she just posted in this thread and nothing more...it's like a way to get the attention of others and convincing everybody of something that's not real, making them complete fools --'

Gumball Watterson
August 10th, 2009, 07:59 AM
Whats with all of these trolls, theres been so many trolls lately on here, Go troll on serebii.net forums
You either cheated, got a used game that was messed up or your playing a fake game

Best idea ever

So stop making fools of yourself. This is impossible and nobody will believe any bull like this. If it was because of your game then too bad. Nobody is interested.

.hack
August 10th, 2009, 08:06 AM
Well my friend found a Wartortle in Silver, I checked and it said met in Route (Wahtever) at level 22.
I was shocked but a few weeks later I saw he had a Gameshark, he may of used it but who knows, tis be wierd.
But I still doubt your story.

Demigod
August 10th, 2009, 08:27 AM
i can believe him because when i was playing emerald before i have encoutered a shiny latias in the water from nowhere.

MudkipRush!!!
August 10th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Video and proof or it didn't happen.

Spherical Ice
August 10th, 2009, 10:20 AM
i can believe him because when i was playing emerald before i have encoutered a shiny latias in the water from nowhere.

Yeah, if you'd finished the league, then there's always a chance of encountering Lati@s. And you were just lucky enough to get a shiny one.

Anyway, I'm 99.99% sure this guys lying. I mean, on the first post he said that he bumped into a Treecko and was surprised. (Also, in the title, he said no cheating). Then, as people started to accuse him of lying, suddenly he knew why the Treecko was there. And if he was telling the truth about glitching to get the Treecko, then it'd probably have, as mentioned before, confused the game and done the same to get Mudkip.

I'm certain he's a troll.

Chronø
August 10th, 2009, 10:35 AM
well i beleive him,I accidently droped my emerald into a puddle once and when i started again i could catch starters on route 1.

Lol Really? Thats pretty cool!

*Goes to do that*

*Game breaks*

Joking :P

Greene1516
August 10th, 2009, 11:28 AM
no i didnt hack treecko i did an in game glitch to make him appear and i did not hack mudkip i dont have an explaination for that

and ive been meaning to join a forum anyway to see what its like so yeah

Well you just started your forum experience with trolling and lying so everybody now has a bad first impression, so well done on that.

Divine~Deoxys
August 10th, 2009, 11:51 AM
yeah.go to some other forum and start again.

coz u've got urself a rep almost as bad as i have now

kaoskaix
August 10th, 2009, 12:20 PM
honestly i could careless if he lied. I dont know why it should matter to anyone that he lied, if he lied. I can tell you that i once hacked a rom my friend wanted me to give him so he could play his broken version of ruby that he bought broken from a shifty source. i only did it to see his reaction when he came across mewtwo and mew running wild in one of the jungle routes.

Slash Beast ∞
August 10th, 2009, 01:29 PM
Where have I heard this...oh yeah! GameFaqs. Because apparently you can drop the game and get a Bad Egg. Now we can do a In-game glitch and get a Starter! Man, the good old days of trolling on Seri, Sereb, hell. Poketroll.com. There we go.

In any case, this has to be crap. Sorry to say, but I MIGHT'VE believed this is this was pokemon Red or Blue. But.....anyway.
*Uses Gameshark on FireRed*

Dunsparce
August 10th, 2009, 01:49 PM
I've heard of RGBY Togepi Rumours more believable than this.

Chronø
August 10th, 2009, 01:55 PM
You guys need to chill, it doesn't matter if its true or not, or if its hacked, Honestly you guys shouldn't care if he hacked his game or not, Its not like the pokemon are Uber rare or have hacked stats, because your never going to play him or meet him online anyways.

For one it's starter pokemon, I'm pretty sure all of us have them all. 2nd this is in Emerald, Which is like a 3 year old game. We all our playing Platnium / Pearl / Diamond now. He didn't even know what GTS was, and thats a place where you could easily get any pokemon you want.

●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•●
August 10th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Firstly Emerald is Quite Unstable.
or
Secondly Your lying.
why don't you upload a pic?

Zacceh
August 10th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Never had any problems with my RSE. My Ruby is the oldest of my 3, and never glitched (even after AR usage). I'm leaning either way with this arguement. But moreso towards "It's not possible and OP is trolling."

cartercr
August 10th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Well, calling him a liar doesn't do us any good. Glitches happen. There's no reason to call someone a cheater just because of a glitch.

Tox
August 10th, 2009, 06:14 PM
i wish i had a way to prove it but unfortunatly i dontand i cant cheat because i dont have a way to and i play pokemon legitly
1. You can't prove it, like you said.
Why? It didn't happen/you cheated.

2. You can't cheat? You don't have a way?
I thought you said you cheated to get Treecko?

3. You play Pokemon legitly?
Because getting a Treecko in the wild from an AR or something similar isn't cheating.

BUSTED. :)

Tachibana Azumi
August 10th, 2009, 07:00 PM

You must have a way to prove it. Borrow a digital camera if you don't have one, or use your own digital camera. After that, borrow/use a USB so that you can get the picture here.
Basically for now, you aren't convincing at all. We just want proof.

Besides, glitching for a Treecko = cheating. And that contradicts to "i play pokemon legitly".
And besides, "legitly" isn't a word. The word you're looking for is "legitimately".

Tornado2552
August 10th, 2009, 07:04 PM
^^^^ i agree with the person above me lol

●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•●
August 11th, 2009, 05:31 AM
guys i am a rom hacker so i can't agree that the pokemon appeared so i think a pic would be easy to fake....

Ausaudriel
August 11th, 2009, 11:19 AM
You guys need to chill, it doesn't matter if its true or not
^ This.

Chill out or this thread will end up locked. -_-;

Immortal Carnage
August 11th, 2009, 11:24 AM
well these things have happened but still i need prove to believe

kacqn
August 12th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Originally Posted by Chronø http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/templates/pichusquared/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4965420#post4965420)
In Diamond, Pearl and Platnium it's a place you go to where you can trade pokemon from other people Online worldwide
You mean the GTS right?

Yoshimi
August 13th, 2009, 07:09 PM
You are lying. I've checked the ROM of a real pokemon emerald game, and no such thing was found. However, I remember seeing those starter pokemon in a Emerald386 ROM, IN the places you mentioned. Clearly you are lying, or just ignorant of the fact that your game was hacked. This shouldn't be up to debate.
The only possible way this could be proven is if you replicate your experience with fresh games and provide evidence.

~RNC~
August 13th, 2009, 07:22 PM
You know, this has been going on for days, I don't see why ya'll are still asking for proof of calling names, just ignore it so that this thread will disappear.
We all already know or have our opinions anyways.

mervyn797
August 14th, 2009, 02:33 AM
maybe u have a fake game, or u use a flshcard and someone edited your rom