PDA

View Full Version : Druid Trading Center! *2 for 1*

Druid
August 9th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Hi, and welcome to my new trading center.

2 for 1 Rules

In my title, it says 2 for 1. Sometimes, there will be a 2 for 1 pokemon that can be added onto any trade for free, although it is not necessary. These pokemon are NOT unlimited however, and are traded on a first come, first serve basis. There will not always be a free pokemon up for trade. Another thing, you have to complete a different trade to be given a free pokemon, but if you trade 5 or more pokemon, you may choose any breedable pokemon that I have for your free pokemon. :D Also, if you are a trusted trader, (AKA have traded with me often) you will be able to choose any pokemon as your free pokemon, as long as you are patient while I breed it.

Current Pokemon 2 for 1: Heracross Eggs

Rules

No hacks
No ridiculous offers
Be patient - I may or may not be able to trade when you offer, if you get angry about this, I will put you on my blacklist.
Be nice

Services Offered

Unown Letter Catching
Nature and Gender Breeding, but I will not breed for IVs, because that is very confusing for me xD
More coming soon!

Breedable Pokemon

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Rattata
Spearow
Ekans
Pichu
Zubat
Paras
Meowth
Psyduck
Abra
Machop
Tentacool
Geodude
Ponyta
Gastly
Onix
Drowzee
Goldeen
Staryu
Scyther
Magikarp
Ditto
Eevee
Porygon
Omanyte
Snorlax
Munchlax
Dratini
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Hoothoot
Aipom
Wooper
Murkrow
Girafarig
Heracross
Sneasel
Swinub
Remoraid
Phanphy
Larvitar
Treeko
Torchic
Mudkip
Wurmple
Wingull
Ralts
Meditite
Wailmer
Camerupt
Anorith
Feebas
Bagon
Beldum
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Starly
Bidoof
Kricketot
Shinx
Budew
Cranidos
Shieldon
Burmy
Combee (females require a better trade)
Pachirisu
Buizel
Cherubi
Shellos
Drifloon
Buneary
Stunky
Bronzor
Chatot
Gible
Riolu
Hippopotas
Croagunk
Carnivine
Snover
Rotom
Spiritomb
Lileep
Nosepass
More Coming Soon!

Keep in mind that some of these pokemon are worth more than others, for example, female combees are rarer than males.

Other Offers

Keep in mind that when you get one of these pokemon from me, it may or may not be cloned. Also, depending on the pokemon, I may have to find a cloner before I can trade them away. Please ask! :D By the way, I have several clones of the Arceus, although my supply is starting to wane. I only have one clone of the Celebi.

Sadly, none yet. Please, if you know a cloner refer me to them.

Untradeable for now, but not wanted

These are the pokemon that I have, but will not trade away yet. Once I find a cloner, though, these pokemon will be tradeable. Don't offer me any of these pokemon, unless there is something special about your offer (nature, IVs, etc.)

10 ANIV Entei Hardy UT
10 ANIV Raiku Modest (touched, lvl 100. I don't think it's EV'd.)
Kyogre Lax (lvl 70) Touched
Groudon Quiet (lvl 70) UT
Space C Deoxys Modest UT
Shiny Milotic (Event)
10 ANIV Typhlosion Touched
10 ANIV Tyranitar Touched
Movie Darkrai Quirky UT
Shotokan (I think that's how you spell it) Pichu Jolly UT
Movie 09 Arceus Docile
10 ANIV Celebi Barely touched Relaxed
Shiny Beldum Quirky UT
Shiny Ralts Serious UT
Shiny Whismur Careful UT
Latios Lax Touched
More coming soon, and will move to tradeable when I get a cloner.

Wanted

Mostly any pokemon that isn't on this list, and neither is any pre evolutions.
Pretty much any event not mentioned above, UT or not.
All shinies except Beldum.
Specially IVed, shiny, or EVd, just offer these and I'll see whether or not I want them.
Some events not mention above, ask me.
Suicune, event or not, is something I need.
Palkia
I need somebody who I can rely on to clone a lot of my pokemon every once in a while, I will pay by letting you keep a copy of any pokemon that you clone for me.
More coming soon!

By the way, I am not incredibly picky with offers, and will sometimes give out free pokemon just to help out, so if you have an offer, say it! :D

BLACKLIST - None as of yet.
White List - Working on it.

Lo~li~Pop
August 9th, 2009, 05:53 PM
Ello! I would like to trade you! I have a shiny Whismur. ^^ But it is nicknamed, sorry ><. Oh my Pearl person's name is Cicada and the friend code is 0689 3970 5743

dunks95
August 9th, 2009, 05:55 PM
would you take lileep - level 20 Naive,probopass - level 20 Adamant for johto and hoenn starters?

Druid
August 9th, 2009, 05:55 PM
What would you like for your shiny Whismur? Also, I added the 2 for 1 pokemon to be Heracross eggs, so if you trade me you can trade a junk pokemon for one of those.

Drunks - Yeah, but I have to breed a few more heracrosses, then breed the hoenn starters. (I have the johto ones pre-bred.) Do you mind waiting a while?

dunks95
August 9th, 2009, 05:58 PM
k thanks and sure ill wait

Druid
August 9th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Alright, I'll start breeding right away. Do you want a heracross egg? I guess that would require a lot of junk pokemon on your part, as well as two trades, but if you want you can take one. :D

dunks95
August 9th, 2009, 06:14 PM
no thank you just need the starters also is there an advantage having a japanese pokemon because people usually want japanese i was wondering because i have a japanese heracross and elekid

Druid
August 9th, 2009, 06:19 PM
Oh, the advantage of having japanese pokemon is mainly a method of getting shinies, because if you breed with at least one foreign pokemon, instead of the shiny chance being 1 in 8000 (roughly) it is 1 in 2000.

Lo~li~Pop
August 9th, 2009, 06:19 PM
Well it says that you would like to have any shiny except for Beldum, does that mean that you have a shiny Beldum? "Cause if it is then I would like to trade for that. ^^ If you don't then would you want to trade one of the events? I know that was a long shot, but you can't blame me for trying, giggles.

dunks95
August 9th, 2009, 06:22 PM
k good thing i asked before trading them

Druid
August 9th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Well, the problem with my shiny beldum is that I need it cloned before I will trade it away. I have clones of my Arceus and my Celebi, although, to be quite honest, arceus is much easier for me to trade away. This probably completely destroys the pokemon economy, but how about I trade you a legit Arceus for the shiny? :D

dunks95
August 9th, 2009, 06:33 PM
druid we might have to trade tomorrow because i got school tomorrow

Druid
August 9th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Do you want the eggs hatched? They are ready.

dunks95
August 9th, 2009, 06:34 PM
sure ill take them unhatched.My FC is in my sig.

Druid
August 9th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Will you be able to trade if we get on soon? If so, I could probably be on in like 2 minutes.

dunks95
August 9th, 2009, 06:40 PM
yea i got about 5-10 mins

Lo~li~Pop
August 9th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Well, the problem with my shiny beldum is that I need it cloned before I will trade it away. I have clones of my Arceus and my Celebi, although, to be quite honest, arceus is much easier for me to trade away. This probably completely destroys the pokemon economy, but how about I trade you a legit Arceus for the shiny? :D
Oh my God! Really?! Sure! When Right now?! Cooh! You are so awsome!

Druid
August 9th, 2009, 06:42 PM
K, my FC is in my sig. I'll be on pretty quick.

Lolipop, I will trade after I trade with Drunks. :D

Lo~li~Pop
August 9th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Okay! Also would you mind if my shiny was nicknamed?

dunks95
August 9th, 2009, 06:47 PM
are you on?i hope were not having a wifi prob

Druid
August 9th, 2009, 06:49 PM
Lolipop - no, I don't mind. I like nicknames. :D

Drunks - I'm on now.

Lo~li~Pop
August 9th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Thank you soooooo much! It is huggle time for you! *huggles*

Druid
August 9th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Sorry for not talking - talking to my mic kinda scares me XD

Druid
August 10th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Added a couple of things to the thread.

Zacceh
August 10th, 2009, 05:02 PM
Hey, I'm just a bit too lazy to go down that list, so I'm just gonna ask:

Do you by ANY chance have a Feebas? I'm willing to trade something decent for it, if you do :)

Druid
August 10th, 2009, 05:02 PM
Yep, I can breed feebas.

filler

Zacceh
August 10th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Anything in particular you want for one? I can get a decent bit of stuff.

Druid
August 10th, 2009, 05:14 PM
For a feebas, I really don't know. Why, what did you have in mind? There are a lot of things that I don't have, so your welcome to shoot ideas and most of them would probably be something I'd accept.

BahamutH
August 10th, 2009, 05:30 PM
So you can get me an arceus if i get you let's say a shiny lugia and/or ho-oh? they're bashfull I have more to offer just ask if i got it maybe, maybe not

Druid
August 10th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Are they both completely legit?

BahamutH
August 10th, 2009, 05:54 PM
As far as I know they are, A friend gave them to me. if you want to know the OT is to K-Tron,they're bashful, their attacks are hydropump, ancient power, aeroblast and recover for lugia, and swift sacred fire ancient power and recover for HO-OH, they have no ribbons and they were caught with a pokeball and were arrived at lvl 100 to my game.

Druid
August 10th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Erm, could you give me some things about them? OT, nature, stats, level, where it was caught, moveset, etc.?

animefreak55
August 10th, 2009, 06:03 PM
I'll Give you a Shotokan Pichu for an Arceus

BahamutH
August 10th, 2009, 06:05 PM
so that info is ok? if you need anything else just ask.

Druid
August 10th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Animefreak - Sure, but I won't be able to trade for an hour or so, is that okay? I can PM you when I'm ready if you want.

BahamutH - Sorry, but I think that they are hacked. However, could you give me one last bit of info if you can? On some page in the summary, it should say the location that it was caught. I need that.

animefreak55
August 10th, 2009, 06:17 PM
ok I just joined so how do I know I got a VM

Druid
August 10th, 2009, 06:20 PM
At your top right corner, there will be text in bold that says Your Notifications - 1 and there will be a scroll down menu. You cluck the bolded text that has 1 next to it on the scroll down menu and the message will be on your profile if it's a VM or your inbox if it's a PM.

Xtreme99
August 10th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Hey im intrested in
Arceus
Celebi
I will give Riolu and Beldum UT With nice IV's

Zacceh
August 10th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Nevermind the Feebas, tbh. I'm gonna import one. I just got my National Dex. But I am interested in this apparent Arceus. I'll go through my stuff on Pearl and see what I have for it, if it's still available :)

gregory_turner420
August 10th, 2009, 06:55 PM
you say you need a suicune? i can give you one

Druid
August 10th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Xtreme99 - What exactly are the IVs?
11Q - I have 2 clones of the Arceus ATM, I need to find a cloner. So yes, the Arceus is available. :D
Gregory_Turner420 - What do you want for the Suicune, is it legit, and what is the OT?

Zacceh
August 10th, 2009, 07:50 PM
What do you want for one of your Arceus', my friend? :)

Oh, and give me summary info, moveset, whether it's touched or not, etc.

animefreak55
August 10th, 2009, 07:56 PM
What do you want for one of your Arceus', my friend? :)

Oh, and give me summary info, moveset, whether it's touched or not, etc.

the arceus' are at level 100 can be touched and ya wouldn't know it

Druid
August 10th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Alright, here goes. I can't put the OT, because it's in Japanese. I don't know if it has been touched, because I got it in a trade, but it comes at level 100 so there is no way of knowing.
EXP: 1250000
Docile Nature
Jul. 18 2009
Pokemon Movie 09
Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 100.
Strong willed.
Happily eats anything.
Stats: 365/262/265/249/275/255
Ability: Multitype
Moveset: Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force.
Classic Ribbon
Caught in a Cherish Ball
Holding a Rowap Berry

I think that's it.

Also, I don't know what I would want for it, I guess a shiny or two, or maybe an event or something? I don't know. :P

Zacceh
August 10th, 2009, 08:07 PM
I'll look on my Pearl version in about 10 minutes. I have a plethora of shinys & events on there.

pinkpanther8u
August 10th, 2009, 08:10 PM
my palkia for celebi?
fillerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Druid
August 10th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Pinkpanther - Ehh... I'm not sure, since Celebi is an event and palkia you get In-Game.

Zacceh
August 10th, 2009, 08:14 PM
The Palkia trade, imo, would strongly depend on the Nature, legitimacy, being of shiny and lack-thereof, EV's & touched or not.

And as for the Arceus trade, Druid, I'll PM you some options.

animefreak55
August 10th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Druid Did you still want My Shotokan Pichu :\?

Druid
August 10th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Yeah, I have 2 clones of the arceus, so if you don't mind clones I'm still interested in your Pichu.

animefreak55
August 10th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Yeah, I have 2 clones of the arceus, so if you don't mind clones I'm still interested in your Pichu.

alright and no I don't mind ^^ I don't get why it matters to people clones the same thing

If you're wiling to trade then what is your FC mine is in sig

I guess I'll be back tommorow then going to bed

Zacceh
August 10th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Alright, Druid. I brought you up to speed in a PM. Let me know.

Tyros
August 10th, 2009, 09:41 PM
Hiya! Just wondering, how big of an offer are you looking for in that Celebi?

- Tyros

Druid
August 10th, 2009, 09:49 PM
Probably an event, a shiny, a rare pokemon, IV'd, etc.

Tyros
August 10th, 2009, 10:00 PM
Alright, let's see... At the moment, I'm only trading what I have extras of... So, I could offer a Giratina, one of the Lake Pokemon, Cresselia, Regirock, Registeel, a shiny Ponyta or a shiny Ralts. Anything that interests you? I'd also trade any two of the above, if you'd need that much for it.

- Tyros

Druid
August 10th, 2009, 10:04 PM
The Shiny Ralts by itself is fine, but I have to trade tomorrow. Is that okay?

Tyros
August 10th, 2009, 10:07 PM
For sure. n.n Send a VM when you're around and ready to trade, I'll probably be checking through the day.

Also, I named the two EPICLUCK and EPICERLUCK because of the chain numbers that they appeared on. I can change that for you, if you want. XD;;

- Tyros

Druid
August 10th, 2009, 10:18 PM
Is it okay if I have the one named EPICERLUCK? Also, what chain number did it appear on? :O I'm no good at chaining, my highest is 19.

Zacceh
August 10th, 2009, 10:20 PM
I think my highest chain is 25 >:D lol

Tyros
August 10th, 2009, 10:21 PM
I might actually want to hold onto that one, it's Mild, and I might make a Gardevoir out of it... It was the 7th link of the chain, meaning it appeared at the 6th link. It was awesome. 8D

But... I'll think about it, you can probably have that one, since I'm planning on trying again for a shiny Modest one. n.n

- Tyros

Druid
August 10th, 2009, 10:24 PM
Oh, you can keep it. XD I'll take Epicluck, I really don't need a good nature.

Tyros
August 10th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Haha, that works, too. n.n Epicluck was the tenth link in the chain, so he's pretty damn lucky, too. 8D And the two happened in, like, two days, one right after the other. It was amazing. Ralts is my lucky shiny. XDD

Alright! Guess you like the names, so I'll keep the name there. n.n Let me know when you want to trade!

- Tyros

Zacceh
August 11th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Here's a bump for you, my friend. Happy trading :)

BahamutH
August 11th, 2009, 11:57 AM
mmm... it doesn't say, it only says arrived from hoen at lvl 100 june 13

animefreak55
August 11th, 2009, 12:01 PM
well thanks for the trade Druid

Druid
August 11th, 2009, 12:01 PM
BahamutH - Sorry, but I think that it is hacked.

Anime - You're welcome

Dusk252
August 11th, 2009, 12:12 PM
What's the nature of your Celebi?

Druid
August 11th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Dust252 - The nature of my Celebi is Relaxed, and keep in mind that it is slightly touched. Also, I am unable to trade Arceus or Celebi until I find a cloner, and once I find a cloner, there will be many pokemon that can be traded for.

Dusk252
August 11th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Dust252 - The nature of my Celebi is Relaxed, and keep in mind that it is slightly touched. Also, I am unable to trade Arceus or Celebi until I find a cloner, and once I find a cloner, there will be many pokemon that can be traded for.

Hum.. So I'm not quite interested. Thanks anyway^^

Genetics
August 11th, 2009, 01:20 PM
I can offer you a suicune for an entei. by the way if your still looking for a cloner i'm still not great at it but I can clone for you if you want.

Druid
August 11th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Well, I can't trade at the moment, I have to go, but maybe later we could do a trade? :D

Genetics
August 11th, 2009, 01:36 PM
sue that's fine with me.

filler

Zacceh
August 11th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Thanks again for the Arceus, man. Also, if you happen to come across a Shaymin in your trades, let me know and I'd happily find something to trade you for it :)

Riggzyd
August 11th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Ill trade my Monfernape for your Bulbasaur
EDIT: My monfernape is level 56

BahamutH
August 12th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Oh well... not everything is beautiful after all... say you want a bellossom and a golbat for arceus? ( They're shiny and totally legit, I know it I caught them) By the way, is there any posibility that a unlegit pokemon damages your save? or is just a matter of ethics? Cause I want to know if my cartridge is in danger.

Xtreme99
August 12th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Hey heres the IVS

Beldum
o Mild: 7 / 30 / 31 / 22 / 31 / 31

Riolu
o Jolly Male: 26 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 29 / 29

or i can give you
Aggron
Shiny
PKRS
Lv. 69

OR

Lugia UT
PKRS
Lv. 70

Ho-Oh UT
PKRS
Lv.70

Mew UT
PKRS
Lv. 30

Deoxys UT
PKRS
Lv. 30

Any?

Druid
August 12th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Xtreme99 - Oh, just saw your post. Once I get them cloned, I will trade for the Roliu, I already have a Beldum though, could I have a Lugia for the other pokemon?

BahamutH - I can't trade Arceus away right now, sadly, because I need to find a really dedicated cloner to clone a whole bunch of pokemon. If I do get them cloned, I will do that trade, yes. :D Also, on the topic of damage to your game cartridge by the hacks, I think it is mostly ethics, and the major danger of hacking is actually doing the hacking with the cheating device, not owning the pokemon. Hope that helped.

Xtreme99
August 13th, 2009, 03:53 AM
Ok ill wait when you get back online when you do pm me

BahamutH
August 13th, 2009, 06:33 PM
thanks, I kinda feel better although it makes me feel bad about having a hack, Oh well...
so you do like my shinies, are you on???
sorry for not being on yesterday but I had to go... :(

uhm... how about you PM me and tell me about when are you gonna be on because, I have a little trouble being syncronized with you. if still interested, a question were you the one looking for a manaphy and phione? cause I can give you a phione egg I got from my just traded manaphy. Uhm...