PDA

View Full Version : Substitute TeachersW

Vigilante
August 9th, 2009, 7:31 PM
Whats your experience? I have had the number of "mean" ones, but they turned out to be super cool. Uhm, oh and two super weird teachers. One said that name was really like twenty names and started at the little girl's chests. Uhm, he doesn't substitute anymore. This other gave out tickets for good behavior and he stuck them down peoples shirts. Oh and he looked like Pee Wee Herman. I threw a pencil at him, it hit him the leg, and then shortly after he shoved another ticket down my shirt.

Edit: Oops typo, oh well.

Feign
August 9th, 2009, 7:35 PM
Most of my substitute teachers have been pretty boring, nothing exciting, and the majority of them, either have a note from the teacher on what to do, or don't, meaning we'd have nothing to do.

There have also been times, when no sub. was brought in which case we'd have nothing to do all class, until of course the assistant principle would come in.

ReyRey-Pyon
August 9th, 2009, 7:38 PM
Aahhh subs

/far off gaze

I remember back in elementary school
Our teachers hated having to get subs, I was always with the same people each year, and we were apparently "the worst class"

Haha

We had subs that didn't give a **** about what was going on though
And let's just say things got chaotic D:

I had very few subs that actually cared for lessons though to be honest

Vigilante
August 9th, 2009, 7:42 PM
Although this year, I've had only cool subs who I know and they like me. They also think I am super good and don't watch me, so I get away with a bunch of stuff.

IceSage
August 9th, 2009, 8:01 PM
Whats your experience? I have had the number of "mean" ones, but they turned out to be super cool. Uhm, oh and two super weird teachers. One said that name was really like twenty names and started at the little girl's chests. Uhm, he doesn't substitute anymore. This other gave out tickets for good behavior and he stuck them down peoples shirts. Oh and he looked like Pee Wee Herman. I threw a pencil at him, it hit him the leg, and then shortly after he shoved another ticket down my shirt.

Edit: Oops typo, oh well.

Your teachers all seem like major creepers...

Anyway... most of the substitute teachers were mean. And there was this really mean one who hated everyone... sort of. But she didn't mind me one bit. One kid would be like, "Can I go to the bathroom?" and she'd be like, "NO, SIT DOWN." And I'd be like, "I need to go to the bathroom" and she'd be like, "Yeah, sure, okay. You gonna swing by the vending machine on the way? Hold on a sec, pick me up a soda."

Then there was this teacher named Mr. Clarke. He he was awesome, didn't care what you did in class, and looked like Santa Claus.

Wings Don't Cry
August 9th, 2009, 8:11 PM
Most of my substitute teachers are people who got fired at the school 6 years ago.

.Seth
August 9th, 2009, 8:44 PM
I had one named Mr. Bosch. Most awesome sub you ever had right there. :D
I also had one that seemed to look down (physically, mind you) at the students a lot. D:

Shem
August 9th, 2009, 8:44 PM
Substitute teachers are awesome! All my school's subs are old and really easy to trick into no homework XD

you can get away with whatever you want if you have a sub at my school.

Rokusasu
August 10th, 2009, 6:15 AM
All the subsitute teachers at my school were abused by the students in the class they were covering for. XD No-one would do any work, the room would be filled with paper aeroplanes and broken lead from pencils that had been thrown at the teacher. Some of them were nice, and would just sit there talking to people randomly, others were really weird (thus making them bigger targets for abuse), and some were really scary.

Crimson Stardust
August 10th, 2009, 6:23 AM
Most of my subs teacher are lady,and all of them are damn hot..
one of them is just like 2 years older then me and she wear a tight jeans with beautiful shirt to matches it..woah..can still see her in my mind..LoL

Camisado
August 10th, 2009, 8:54 AM
We rarely had subsitute teachers. Often other internal teachers would cover - they got a lot of lessons free for marking if they had sixth-form classes.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 10th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Most of my Substitute teachers have very heavy accents in which I and my classmates make fun of them because we are bored. Sometimes me and my classmates throw school supplies at the teacher and we compete to see which one of us is the bigger class clown

:t354:TG

Wi-fi Battler
August 10th, 2009, 10:50 AM
My Weirdest Sub was a guy who was very tall and kinda dumb. he made us guess what Disney song he was singing and gave us a sticker. then he told us jokes like this:
Knock knock! Who's there? Stupid interrupting cow. Stupid interru- OOM!

My Favorite sub was a teacher back in 5 grade. we have like 6 hours of play time because she didn't care about us. the only words she said was "Do all the work on the board" and "Lunchtime" :P.

Hmm that is pretty much it.