PDA

View Full Version : What would you do for a billion dollars? v.2

.little monster
August 10th, 2009, 05:00 AM
What would you do with a billion dollars (or a billion of your countries currency?)

Remade stamp.

Edit: :/ I said 'for' instead of 'with.' Fail. >: I mean with.

Crimson Stardust
August 10th, 2009, 06:20 AM
You mean,what will i do to get the billion dollar??
if that what you mean,i will work hard to get that much money..
if you mean another,i will change my post..xD

Spinor
August 10th, 2009, 06:28 AM
Give up my Klondike bar :O

...Actually no. I worked hard for that Klondike bar :(

Anxiety.
August 10th, 2009, 06:56 AM
As in, what would I do to get a billion pounds? Well, lots of stuff, I guess.

If you meant what would I do with a billion pounds, I would put it into the bank and live of the interest. I would then spend the interest on clothes, cosplay, video games, a laptop, and presents for people.

.little monster
August 10th, 2009, 07:33 AM
As in, what would I do to get a billion pounds? Well, lots of stuff, I guess.

If you meant what would I do with a billion pounds, I would put it into the bank and live of the interest. I would then spend the interest on clothes, cosplay, video games, a laptop, and presents for people.
Yes I did, I fail. >:

I would remodle my room, then put the rest in the bank.

Mew Ichigo
August 10th, 2009, 07:42 AM
Buy lots and lots and lots of Tokyo Mew Mew/Pokemon/Sonic stuff. LOTS OF IT.
And donate to charity.

Hyper Chibi Absol
August 10th, 2009, 07:44 AM
I'll use it to find a cure for Wilson's Disease.

Vigilante
August 10th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Store it in a bank, freeze myself, withdraw the money in the future and then return to the present with a time machine.

I would do lots of things to get it, lots of things.

seeker
August 10th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Lol My thread got revived. How I love when that happens.

Well to be honest I'd spread a lot of it I mean who needs that amount of money. I'd give all my friends enough money to support them as well as putting all this in the bank. If you hold that much money in the bank you'd get maybe 30,000 a day in interest anyways. I would give a lot to all the deserving charities such as Cancer reasearch and other foundations close to my heart. As well as the Hospice in which I had to stay in for a while because someone close to me was dieing of cancer. Other than that I would spend enough on myself to fufill whaever dreams I had desired to fufill that needed certain sums of money to actually be followed through. All in all I would just make myself and as many people as I possibly can comfortable with their lives. There is nothing worse than being short of cash when you really need it to get by. I mean A billion Euro is a lot of money. You could probably give a million Euro to each of your close friends and it wouldn't make that much of a hole in your pocket. If I had that much money I would make it last infinity as well as all ther things I wanted to do above. That amount of money is truely too much to have if you don't intend on spreading some of it around and helping people out. I may not be the nicest guy in the world but at least I know what's right and what's wrong and having that amount of money requires a lot of responsibility.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 10th, 2009, 10:34 AM
the same as I said in the other thread.
Donate to charity
Support family, friends, three cats, hamster and snake
move out and live on my own
college fund
a lot of Pokemon stuff
a lot of Japanese snacks

:t354:TG

lx_theo
August 10th, 2009, 10:42 AM
I still think I'd buy Gamefreak and make the Pokemon Games how I'd want them!

Wings Don't Cry
August 10th, 2009, 12:03 PM
I'd get French Maid and my own house so it won't be my mum's and I can finally get a kitten.

twocows
August 10th, 2009, 05:11 PM
I'd probably invest heavily in education in under-developed countries. Besides that, I'd put money into whatever could save the most lives. I'd also donate a fair amount to groups like the Electronic Frontier Foundation.

kingofjokers
August 10th, 2009, 06:11 PM
I wouldn't be here and i would save up till Im older but i would use some of it to buy me a laptop and stuff i need like a big house and a new car but I would save up boring but smart :)

Timbjerr
August 10th, 2009, 06:47 PM
$1,000,000,000?

First, I'd pay for the rest of my college up front. Then I'd distribute half of the remainder amongst my family, and let the other half collect interest in the bank.

Genophobic
August 11th, 2009, 01:49 AM
that's huge money dude! i'd buy an island and pay my college fees and taxes, save it for the poor, and save it for the future use.

bit.trip void
August 11th, 2009, 02:11 AM
I would buy my way into CEO of Nintendo, make them make gooder games, give some to family, and then sleep in my money.

Cassino
August 11th, 2009, 05:15 AM
Hire a personal army made up of ex-GRU personnel, then I'd have to find some place to conquer that won't get the US involved...

Team Magma Girl
August 11th, 2009, 07:26 AM
Shoes. Stilettos.
And a house to put all my shoes in.

Oh and clothes probably. A Bugatti for the garage.

Callandor
August 11th, 2009, 11:37 AM
LIFE TIME SUPPLY OF HOT POCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aside from that, get a few things I've been wanting, like a laptop, most likely give some to family, get a nice, yet small, house near a Borders book store some where, not mooch off my friend for the rest of my life, and get fat and happy!

That's probably it.

.Fenris
August 11th, 2009, 12:58 PM
20 million goes to charities, 480 million goes to buliding my personal army, & the rest remains with me (to buy some GT-500s of course...) and my family. (to finish off any bills and purchase whatever luxuries they please)

Togetic09
August 11th, 2009, 01:12 PM
i actually have no idea i would just buy everything i could and then some ..

IceSage
August 11th, 2009, 02:43 PM
LIFE TIME SUPPLY OF HOT POCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aside from that, get a few things I've been wanting, like a laptop, most likely give some to family, get a nice, yet small, house near a Borders book store some where, not mooch off my friend for the rest of my life, and get fat and happy!

That's probably it.

You're doing it wrong. You need to have a Chef personally make your hot pockets, and butler to deliver them.

Citrinin
August 11th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Satisfy all my instant indulgences at the time (probably splurge some of it on games, anime, and a new computer), give significant sums to friends, family, and charity, and make sure I have at least 7-800 million left over to bank for my early retirement (which I will use to live very comfortably in a mansion). XD;

2A4Rulez
August 12th, 2009, 04:01 PM
I would give half to my parents and waste the rest on games and stuff.

Owl
August 13th, 2009, 07:44 AM
I would put half of the money in the bank, and use the rest of the money normally like I do except- I would buy more computers, go on more vacations, buy a indoor gym. And thats about it :D

killer1234521
August 13th, 2009, 10:44 AM
I would give my parents enough money to retire and i would but some in the bank so that i could take out 1000 every month so i would still have to work and i would pass it on and on

Bagel
August 13th, 2009, 10:46 AM
I think the question was what would you do FOR a billion bucks, not WITH.

i would do anything to be up in the same rank as Bill gates.

lx_theo
August 13th, 2009, 10:53 AM
I think the question was what would you do FOR a billion bucks, not WITH.

i would do anything to be up in the same rank as Bill gates.

No, its with. If you read the first post, the OP stated they made a mistake on the title.

.inLOVE
August 13th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Easy. I'd give half to people who need it, put a fourth into important stuff like insurance, and use a fourth to buy PC and enslave you all.

Druid
August 13th, 2009, 11:22 AM
I would probably keep it in the bank on a high interest account, and then, using interest, go out of work and travel the world, donate to charity, give it to family, give hundred dollar bills to random people on the street, the list goes on. Basically, I would have unlimited money as long as I didn't spend any of the original billion. I wouldn't have to worry about paying for college, saving up to buy games, etc.

Nuke
August 13th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Download the same terrible song 1 million times so it'll be in the charts.

Then buy a premier league club and leave the rest in the bank.

Idiot!
August 13th, 2009, 11:10 PM
I torture others by offering them 1/3 of a billion dollars in the way (s)he splits a billion into three equal parts.

I'll buy lots of books and open a private library. The rest? I'll torture myself by trying to figure out which bank(s) to put them in.

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 14th, 2009, 12:56 AM
I would start a real estate business empire. Then, I would rack up the profits from buying and selling houses.

Fishyman
August 14th, 2009, 01:03 AM
Well, my uncle is a billionaire, so I guess I would do what he did.

Completely revamp an old town to attract residents and tourism, which would include opening a local Pub & Grill, a hotel, and a local mart, and buying a few thousand acres of land to raise cattle for the pub.

Crimson Stardust
August 14th, 2009, 08:50 AM
i would pay up my family debt on others and donate the rest for the needy families

MUSION
August 19th, 2009, 08:15 AM
First thing that comes to mind is to buy:

-PS3
-Devil May Cry 4 for PS3
-Awesome TV on which to play Devil May Cry 4 for PS3

Then I guess I'd find my optimal place to live and buy a house there :D

Captain Hobo.
August 19th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Buy an island and buy a netbook.

Luck
August 19th, 2009, 05:26 PM
I'd bribe the staff into making me a mod. Well, a guy can dream :C

Anacortes
August 19th, 2009, 05:30 PM
I'd bribe the staff into making me a mod. Well, a guy can dream :C

I gave up on trying to be a mod years ago. :P

Nah, with a billion, I'd think going for assistant admin would make more sense, haha.

As for me, I would do a lot of things, among them establish a permanent residence in Manhattan...but one thing I wouldn't do, is quit working and slack off at home for the rest of my life.