View Full Version : Enchanted

August 10th, 2009, 5:46 AM
A few days ago, I rented the movie Enchanted to watch with my nieces. I wasn't expecting it to be anything too special considering some of the other movies that Disney has been putting out recently, but I thought they'd probably enjoy watching it. Of course, they did, but to my surprise I did too!

We watched it twice together, but even after they'd gone I couldn't help but watch it two more times. The songs are just so catchy, and the storyline is really cute. Enchanted is my new favorite thing ever.

Has anyone else seen this movie? Do you agree that it's amazing?

August 10th, 2009, 6:32 AM
I've seen it, and it was amusing, but I wasn't as impressed with it as I thought I'd be. The chipmunk kinda irritated me a little, but then again, I'm not really one for animal sidekicks. XD

Dominus Temporis
August 10th, 2009, 7:52 AM
I saw it once, the choir and band from my high school took a trip to New York, and on the long bus rides we watched a variety of movies, this being one of them.

I admit it was better than I expected, I probably wouldn't watch it again, but it had its moments. Although I think it had trouble deciding whether it was a parody of a traditional Disney movie or if it actually was one.

August 10th, 2009, 6:37 PM
I love Enchanted! It was such a cute movie! I almost cried while I watched it!

August 11th, 2009, 4:51 AM
It was quite Amusing. But all the animals and singing? Not my thing!

August 11th, 2009, 6:25 AM
I like it, I think it's pretty cool.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 11th, 2009, 8:31 AM
I was forced to watch it in school once because I was too bad to go outside one day >=[. I didn't really like it