August 12th, 2009, 08:16 AM
who is your fave :D

i know mine !!

tell the world which dorm students you prefer
???
:D

Rokusasu
August 12th, 2009, 11:36 AM
I like Zero out of the Day Class. Out of the Night Class, it has to be Aidou. :3

Kotowari
August 12th, 2009, 02:42 PM
I prefer Ichiru. =D
But since he hasn't got a major(?) role in Vampire Knight, but gets his big role in Guilty, I guess, I'll say Zero from Day Class.

Night Class... I used to like Kaname, a lot.. but I grew to hate him in the begining of Guilty, so not really... Aidou is awesome. ^_^ We had some fun moments with the ice-cold hotheaded Vampire. x3
I also like Shiki and Rima... They're cute together... Specially when they start with giving eachother Poki-sticks. :3

Graceful
August 13th, 2009, 03:55 AM
Zero from Day class and Aidou from night class!

pikapeekatchu
August 13th, 2009, 06:21 PM
I prefer Ichiru. =D
But since he hasn't got a major(?) role in Vampire Knight, but gets his big role in Guilty, I guess, I'll say Zero from Day Class.

Night Class... I used to like Kaname, a lot.. but I grew to hate him in the begining of Guilty, so not really... Aidou is awesome. ^_^ We had some fun moments with the ice-cold hotheaded Vampire. x3
I also like Shiki and Rima... They're cute together... Specially when they start with giving eachother Poki-sticks. :3

kwaiii ur reply was a dead on of what mine is lol its like u peeked in my head
i head kaname but wen u see his flash backs of when yuki was little and he took care of her in the beginning him and yuki are so cute !
zero is ok
and rima is just funny

Naruto Uzumaki
August 14th, 2009, 07:18 AM
Zero in the Day Class :3 Idk in the Night Class