PDA

View Full Version : Oekaki Eevee Evolutions;

Lily!
August 12th, 2009, 01:16 PM
disclaimer: I discourage criticism on here simply because I'm not looking for ways to improve. It isn't like I'm going to change what's wrong with them (I already know the mistakes anyway). People seem to only nitpick at my style rather than the general art itself.

This is something that I've been working on since the early year, so there may be some style change. I want to draw Eevee as well, and I have ideas in which to draw it in, but I'm having trouble executing it so I end up wanting to keep redoing.
If any questions I will try my best to answer. I don't check threads that often. :9

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq108/Lily-chu/shawazuu.png
http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq108/Lily-chu/jolt.png
http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq108/Lily-chu/solitude.png
http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq108/Lily-chu/eifi.png
http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq108/Lily-chu/umbre-.png
http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq108/Lily-chu/leafia.png
http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq108/Lily-chu/glacia.png

Owl
August 12th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Those are awesome! Actually awesome isn't a good enough word to use. :D How long did it take you to draw them?

Teapot Turret
August 12th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Extraordinary! I can't do that so...

Samme!
August 12th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Those blew me away. They are Absolutely-Fantastically-Super-Dooper-Uber Amazing.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 12th, 2009, 04:06 PM
there are no words to describe how well you did =].

:t354:TG

Lily!
August 13th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Thanks, each piece's time ranged between 11 to 34 hours.

Chloè
August 13th, 2009, 12:45 PM
You are amazing. The Vaporeon and Espeon ones are my favorite. ^_^
The colors and backgrounds are very well put together as well. Overall, beautiful.
They were well worth the time. Thank you for sharing these lovely peices.

PsychoJigglypuff
August 13th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Those are amazing! I wish I could draw that good!

By the way, I recognize you from iScribble. I was Fuzzlekins, and drew the Crasher Wake Digglet and the Blaine Electrode. :3

Nyu~♥!
August 13th, 2009, 06:10 PM
WHOA.
That's too good, I don't think I could give advice... Just that sometimes the shines in the eyes are too vivid, it throws it off sometimes. But I shouldn't be talking, anyway. *is much worse*

Awesome. Keep it up. If you have a dA, please tell me, I'd love to add you! ♥

Lily!
August 13th, 2009, 06:24 PM
@PsychoJigglypuff: Haha, yeah, I didn't know you came on PC! Those were pretty boss btw. ;D

@kitsukitty: I already know this. I purposefully do it. My DA is in the link underneath my signature image. It shouldn't be hard to find.

fff thanks everyone, I am very flattered. :)

Hamilton
August 14th, 2009, 10:23 AM
holy freakin crap..... just.... stunning- i mean completely amazing!

PikaFreak
August 14th, 2009, 01:02 PM
No.... NO! No Starly roadkill.

Drew
August 14th, 2009, 01:11 PM
11 to 34 hours? No wonder... that's more dedicated to an art piece then I could ever be. o__o

How people manage to have the patience to put in so many tiny details is beyond me, but the result is amazing. I think it's awesome how you were able to picture the scenes so well, to be able to draw them that way. Makes them seem very alive.. if those locations were real, I can imagine them looking much the same as how you drew them. I really have no words to describe how awesome those are.. so.. wow. Just wow.. I have to say the Vaporeon one is my favorite. I love that Pokemon, but for some reason in that picture it has more of dominant appearance, rather than it's typical pretty-pretty look, which is neat. My second favorite is the Umbreon picture.. it's so pretty. *-* Perfectly done.

iCrash
August 14th, 2009, 01:12 PM
These are.....
OMG.

I literally have never, in my entire life seen drawings as good as these.
And i'm not just saying that.

Thats amazing...
AMAZING.

Edit: The Glaceon is my favourite, its brilliant.

Maninho
August 14th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Just amazing!

it's incredible.

Brandon118
August 14th, 2009, 04:40 PM
This is incredible!
There is so much detail!

Kaisuki
August 14th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Very expertly done! I've never seen something as good as this.

kaminer4545
August 14th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Geez, thats awesome, I wish I could draw that good. (I would draw Shaymin :D)

Alli
August 14th, 2009, 07:30 PM
The Umbreon was my favorite. They're all amazing though.

Lily!
August 14th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Thank you guys so much, I don't know what to say, really. I'm very glad you guys like my work! ♥
I'll continue to draw but am unsure of updating this thread with new pictures because the update usually goes by unnoticed. I might just start another thread once this one's old and gone.

Thanks alot Break., I love when people take the time to write out lengthy comments, I can never get tired of reading them. <3

Dillon_68
August 14th, 2009, 09:06 PM
AMAZING JOB!

Beautiful detail, like the Heart Scales on the beach or the petals in the wind....

The Glaceon one is my favorite, very serene.^_^

LugiaFreak
August 18th, 2009, 11:39 AM
*O*

Again, I ask myself...

How do you do these things?! Gahh! So amazing! So brilliant! There's not one of your drawings that I've seen that aren't beautiful! Detailed! Awesome! Gahh!

Anyway...

Vaporeon - The Vaporeon is excellent. The shading is right on [as is in all of your pictures!] The water and waves are amazing too - they look so real! And I really love how you can see the water splashing up against the side of Vaporeon. Very cool. ^^ The sky and clouds are gorgeous as well, and the light from the sun really makes them stand out.

Jolteon - Awesome angle from which you drew this. Nuff' said. :DD Plus, Jolteon is one of my favorite Pokemon, so = <3 <3 <3

Flareon - Woahh mysterious hole to somewhere else?! Sorta reminds me of Spirited Away. :D The fur on Flareon looks very real, too. ^^

Espeon - Not really sure what's going on in this picture, but it looks awesome, all the same. Poor Espeon got part of its tail chopped off! ;__;

Umbreon - OOH PICHUZ 8DD There is so much detail in this picture, I seriously stared at it for like 10 min. No lie. ^^ Very well done.

Leafeon - This is definetly one of my favorites. The blue sky, the green Pokemon, the golden sunlight, the pink blossoms... All very, very beautiful.

Glaceon - The petals are perfect - not too distracting, but just enough to make the whole picture full of life. Glaceon is also nice and smooth, as it should be. [Being on of the few Eeveelutions without fur.]

*O* So pretty... If I was rich enough for prints on dA, I would sooo totally buy these. Yes.

You got skillz. Major skillz. :DD *cheers* I'll be sure to check out anything you post on here or a different thread. I must see it.

:DD

Giratina55
August 18th, 2009, 12:48 PM
OMGODZ! that is absolutly amazingly super dooper AWESOME!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 19th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Thank you guys so much, I don't know what to say, really. I'm very glad you guys like my work! ♥
I'll continue to draw but am unsure of updating this thread with new pictures because the update usually goes by unnoticed. I might just start another thread once this one's old and gone.

Thanks alot Break., I love when people take the time to write out lengthy comments, I can never get tired of reading them. <3

you should continue to update this thread with all of your pictures, so who are you going to work on next?

Lily!
August 19th, 2009, 12:41 PM
you should continue to update this thread with all of your pictures, so who are you going to work on next?

I don't usually do series of drawings like I did with Eevee's evolutions, but I may draw Eevee soon. I've had quite a few ideas for summer pics that I never got aound to doing or finishing. Next series I'd probably do is simply Latios and Latias companion pictures. I've been planning on doing pokemon+other game crossover pictures too. It all just sums up to how I feel and if I feel like drawing it at the moment I guess!
Last time I tried keeping all of my artwork updated in a single thread, the update was ignored due to the number of posts I guess.

Thanks alot mangs<3

Skymin
August 23rd, 2009, 03:04 AM
(you never told me what mangs means :c )

Yeah, I was about to say that an Eevee picture would just about complete this :3 But I really love these and the other two that were replaced. It's like when you're looking at them, you get a warm tingly feeling about those colours or with the Espeon one where you just can't help to feel sad for it. What I love most about this is that you make the Pokémon have a semi-realistic effect about them, like as if Pokémon are only a step away from becoming more than our imagination! The only thing that I could say that I didn't like was the small file size because I love to zoom into pictures and look at all the specific details but i know Photoshop can be so annoying and oekaki (well chibipaint to be more precise) has to be small file size otherwise it would just be photoshop on the internet. But I love how you can fit so much on such a small canvas, so kudos for that too.

There's my 2 cents. I could go on more about each individual picture but then I might spam up this thread. :3