PDA

View Full Version : Your first child - boy or girl?

Jolene
August 13th, 2009, 05:00 AM
Would you want your first born child to be a boy or a girl? Or do you not mind either way? Or do you not want children?

(If you already have a child, you can't vote)

Graceful
August 13th, 2009, 05:11 AM
I'd like a baby girl....I just prefer girls over boys....XD Maybe because boys misbehave all of the time....
I'll Call her.....Either Hikari,Yuffie,Aerith,Yuna (Please Dont ask why most are named after FF characters.....I just like the names! XD)

beauty. proletariat
August 13th, 2009, 05:14 AM
I would like a girl first.

Girls are much easier to look after as psychologically, they seem to need less distraction toys and such and they are much more "social" as babies.

Problem is that my partner would like a boy first as she's an eldest child.

Charliezard
August 13th, 2009, 05:15 AM
At the moment at least, I don't want kids. People in general annoy me, and kids are just...worse T_T
Of course, I know I'll probably grow up...but that's the future, this is now. I don't want kids :3

Cassino
August 13th, 2009, 07:03 AM
(If you already have a child, you can't vote)
Surely they can recall the time when they wanted one or the other, eh?

Rokusasu
August 13th, 2009, 07:09 AM
If I ever had kids, I wouldn't mind either way, so long as my child was born healthy, without any complications. ^_^

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 13th, 2009, 07:24 AM
I would like a girl so she can follow in my footsteps when it comes to style (like hair and the piercings =] )

:t354:TG

Banjora Marxvile
August 13th, 2009, 07:26 AM
I don't mind. I wouldn't mind having twins, now that I think about it...

Owl
August 13th, 2009, 07:31 AM
A baby girl. Idk why, I just want to have a baby girl first lol.

Gleam Noiyam
August 13th, 2009, 08:06 AM
I would have a girl and name her Kammeea. Even though I don't want a kid in the future.
Only if I do get pregnant, I hope to get a girl.

Anxiety.
August 13th, 2009, 08:12 AM
I don't really want to have children :/

Tox
August 13th, 2009, 08:16 AM
I want a girl called Ciara.
Next, I want a boy called Darren.
Then, I want a boy called Jason.

That's it. I have it all planned out.

Alexithymia~
August 13th, 2009, 08:17 AM
I'd want a boy. So when I had a girl she would have a big brother to look after her~
But I wouldn't mind either way, I just want healthy children.

Bagel
August 13th, 2009, 08:20 AM
I do NOT want children. but if by some tragedy i do have children i want a boy so i can throw the whole puberty thing at my husband.

I dont want a girl becaus ei dont want to risk having raise someone that acts anything like me. (Cause im such a pain in the ass to raise and i know it.)

poopnoodle
August 13th, 2009, 08:30 AM
I absolutely do not want children (eek @ childbirth pain), especially when there are plenty of children in the world already who aren't receiving the care they need.

Gold warehouse
August 13th, 2009, 08:42 AM
I don't want kids, but if I did then I wouldn't mind either way.

Guy
August 13th, 2009, 09:56 AM
To be honest I wouldn't mind having a male child first, because I know if I have a second child whether it be male or female, the older brother can help them out when stuck in a difficult situation, such as bullies. However, at the same time, to me it is more so what ever is born first is meant to happen, so if it is a girl I wouldn't mind as I would still love it because it is my child. I am a lover of kids and I enjoy spending time with them. Ever since I was small I liked taing care of babies so the day when I have my own child comes, I'll be happy no matter what. As for names however, I'm still in the midst of deciding all of that.

ReyRey-Pyon
August 13th, 2009, 11:03 AM
I don't want any children D:< they too baaaaaaaadddd

I really don't care If my first child is a boy or a girl

Devil's Guitarist
August 13th, 2009, 11:13 AM
well,i really don't care about it,but i'd like a boy because there are so many things i want to teach him...

Aurafire
August 13th, 2009, 12:52 PM
Doesn't matter to me, as long as I get both at some point in time.

Timbjerr
August 13th, 2009, 02:50 PM
I'd rather have a boy first. It'd be more relate-able on my part. ^_^

Lie Ren
August 13th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Doesn't matter to me, but I do think it would be easier for me to raise a boy.

twocows
August 13th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Under normal circumstances, probably a girl. Though honestly, raising a boy would be far easier from what I heard. However, I will note that if I ever end up having kids, it won't be anytime soon.

.little monster
August 13th, 2009, 09:06 PM
Ew, I don't want kids. >:

devilicious
August 13th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Absolutely and most definitely a girl.

Falcon Wing
August 13th, 2009, 09:10 PM
I definitely want a baby boy, It just seems more suited for me.

flight
August 13th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Ummmm...I dunno that'd be really hard, but I don't think it'll matter to me/my wife at the time, so yeah. <333

.Seth
August 13th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Fraternal twins, please. :3
If you don't get that, look it up.

BowtiePenguin
August 13th, 2009, 09:25 PM
I'd want a boy. Boys are easy to raise and more self-reliant, plus I get along better with boys. Though I'm not adverse to having a daughter either. ;]

Wings Don't Cry
August 14th, 2009, 01:01 AM
I'd want a girl first since studies have shown that the more older brothers a boy has the more likely they are of being gay, and I wouldn't want one of children to be discriminated because of that.

For the girl I think I'd name her Ellisi-Lannete.

Kazukii
August 14th, 2009, 01:11 AM
I'd choose a baby girl I think :]

Swift!
August 14th, 2009, 01:13 AM
I'd like to have a boy first and name him Heathcliff. Then a girl and name her Maggie. :)

bit.trip void
August 14th, 2009, 01:17 AM
Err, a boy. They seem more "interesting" to watch as they groww~

BeachBoy
August 14th, 2009, 01:18 AM
Either. I love kids, and any would be a-okay with me. :D

I just hope they're okay medically, it would just tear me apart to raise kids that have such large setbacks where they might die in a few years and what not. I don't think I could handle that situation. (And no, before anyone barks at me, this isn't meant in any greedy or offense tone, 'kay?)

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 14th, 2009, 09:42 AM
I don't want children. I'd rather live alone as a bachelor.

jaimelectric
August 14th, 2009, 10:13 AM
I'd want a boy. So when I had a girl she would have a big brother to look after her~
But I wouldn't mind either way, I just want healthy children.

Exactly my thoughts. If by some miracle I'm able to have children in the future, I'd want a boy first. But if that first baby was a girl, I would be just as happy, so long as the child was healthy either way.

Hyper Chibi Absol
August 14th, 2009, 10:17 AM
I want my first baby to be a girl, my boyfriend agrees with me.

Soul Eater
August 14th, 2009, 10:39 PM
I want a little baby girl. :3 I would either name her Olivia or Aya. XD

Ruphire
August 14th, 2009, 10:44 PM
I hope my firstborn is a boy.

So that way I can name it Conan, after Case Closed.

RYOUKI
August 15th, 2009, 12:40 AM
Oh, a boy. It's easier to raise a boy. Although, I wouldn't mind if it's a girl though. Meaning I'm fine either way.

>Feelings<
August 15th, 2009, 02:13 AM
I would rather not have any children until I have enough money to take care of one in every single way, and until I become that much settled.

But if I ever decide to have children, I wouldn't mind if it is either!

~Blu Cheese~
August 15th, 2009, 05:27 AM
I wish i could have a baby boy and i would call him Micheal :t104:

Caelus
August 15th, 2009, 05:25 PM
I'd rather have a boy, personally. I can probably relate to them so that's why.

Though, having a girl would be great, so in the end it doesn't really matter to me.

Michii
August 15th, 2009, 05:29 PM
My first child? I want a healthy baby, nothing more and nothing less.

PlatinumSkye
August 15th, 2009, 07:42 PM
11-13 years from now I want my Daddy's Little Girl.

Of course I would raise either my son or daughter with love and honesty.

s0nido
August 17th, 2009, 10:28 PM
I don't mind what my first child will be, as long as he/she is well-behaved and bright.

mew²
August 17th, 2009, 10:36 PM
I would like a baby boy. I could teach him what NOT to do in school and what NOT to do but do it in real life :D

Eternal Nightmare
August 18th, 2009, 07:18 AM
I dotn want a girl at all. I want to only have like 2 children and I want them both to be boys. Girls to me are expensive with their hair cosmetics and whatnot. Life is unfair so that means Ill have a girl anyway.

the bitter end.
August 19th, 2009, 03:48 AM
I'd actually like a girl, but I suppose I wouldn't throw a fit if it was a guy.

Azonic
August 19th, 2009, 05:16 AM
A boy. :3 It's easier to raise them so less work for me. Pfft.

MUSION
August 19th, 2009, 09:11 AM
I don't intend to even get a girlfriend, let alone have kids o_O

However for the sake of the thread, I'd be fine either way, although I think I'd prefer a boy, as I know how I'd like to raise him.

xxxLatiasxxx
August 19th, 2009, 01:50 PM
I wouldn't mind if I got a boy or a girl.

Gummy
August 19th, 2009, 02:30 PM
I don't want kids, but if my future wife wants one, I hope we have a boy. They just seem so much more manageable than girls (at least during the teen years). Especially if something goes wrong with my wife and I'm left all alone. :<

kissing. raindrops
August 19th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Boy and then the second kid would be a girl so the boy could protect my girl.

SquirtleGirl
August 19th, 2009, 03:14 PM
A girl. They're much easier to toilet train and that general area. They tend to be a tiny bit cleaner and less fussy than boys. [I think from observatio n of friends' little siblings]

World King
August 19th, 2009, 07:29 PM
A girl. I've always been jealous of my friends having little sisters and all, but since it's a bit too late now, I'd like to raise a little girl.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
August 19th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Eh, I don't really like kids, but... I'd say girl. Girls tend to be slightly less annoying.

Haza
August 20th, 2009, 10:51 PM
I want twins, Boy and Girl. I dont want to think about kids now though.

Camisado
August 20th, 2009, 10:56 PM
I don't really mind, if I'm honest. I don't think boys or girls are any "easier" to raise than each other, I think it depends on how good your parenting is. I didn't turn out as a vain, spiteful teenage girl like a lot of the others in my school, so I guess my parents did something right.

It's not really something you can choose, so...xD

Signomi
August 21st, 2009, 02:35 AM
For rather personal and sentimental reasons, I'd love it if my first child were a girl, even got quite an array of names I could possibly give to her. XD;

The Corrupt Plague
August 21st, 2009, 05:28 PM
I would use protection and get none.

endopker
August 24th, 2009, 09:12 PM
I personally don't want to think about that for a long, long, long while....
boy, just because... :P

Synaesthesia
August 24th, 2009, 09:38 PM
I think I personally would like to have a boy first. I'm not sure why, I just think I'd be able to connect with him easier than I would with a daughter.

Rich Boy Rob
August 26th, 2009, 02:21 AM
I chose either, but I do not plan on having kids until I'm like, in 30's or something.

SonicThrust
August 27th, 2009, 06:16 AM
I don't plan on ever having children. I'm fairly certain I would make a terrible parent, I don't like kids and I hate babies so...not a good idea.

Kung Fu Quagsire!
August 27th, 2009, 06:59 AM
I don't want kids. I hate them, they hate me.

Mitchman
August 27th, 2009, 07:03 AM
A son. So if I have a daughter she can have an older brother to protect for her or if something happens the older child can at least be one who can take lead.

Nuke
August 27th, 2009, 07:09 AM
At this stage in my life I only want a maximum of one child when I'm older and probably none but by the time I'm old enough that'll probably have changed.

I'd rather have a boy as then I could have more in common with my child.

Lady Gaga
August 27th, 2009, 09:06 AM
ive always wanted a baby girl, but i like the idea of a having a boy first, and then a girl, so the older boy (by maybe...5 years or so?) can look after his little sister. how nice =D

also, ive always wanted a little sister, and i know my son will want one too :3

TRIFORCE89
August 29th, 2009, 01:00 PM
I....don't know. I would love my child the same regardless of gender.

I think I would maybe spoil a girl far more easily than I would a boy. Which I wouldn't want to do. So....boy?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 29th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Buick LeSabre.

Probably a girl, but don't ask me why. I just think boys are more of a handful.

THIRTY-SIX
August 29th, 2009, 11:45 PM
A girl for sure. I quite like the prospect of overprotective younger brothers. xD