PDA

View Full Version : ~*!*~I BE HAVIN LUGIA ON MY ARM~*!*~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 13th, 2009, 06:44 AM
I drew a Lugia on my arm because I was that bored with my life
The question is do you draw on yourself, as if its a tattoo?
I know many people do it so thats why I'm asking

:t354:TG

Graceful
August 13th, 2009, 06:50 AM
Some times I just draw random things on my arm because I'm bored during school. Mostly in english

Rokusasu
August 13th, 2009, 07:10 AM
Sometimes I'll get bored and draw on my legs. Usually I'll try and draw something, but my lack of art skills usually cause it to turn into something unrecognisable. XD So it ends up as a pretty pattern/ symbol.

Naruto Uzumaki
August 13th, 2009, 07:34 AM
I never draw on my arm o.o.
My English Teacher said if you do it poisons part of your skin and you have a higher chance of skin cancer. o.o

Gummy
August 13th, 2009, 07:34 AM
Seeing as I can't draw to save my life, I never draw on myself. I do wear those fake tattoo things that need to be activated through contact with water. I <3 my Dora the Explorer tattoo~

Gleam Noiyam
August 13th, 2009, 08:01 AM
Maybe. If I ever find one, I'll put it on. Or, I'll draw one myself. But, if there was a fake Lugia tattoo I would put it on.

Avey
August 13th, 2009, 08:11 AM
No, I don't like the feel of pen, marker or anything else like that on my skin.

Amaruuk
August 13th, 2009, 01:13 PM
I used to do it all the time in like, 4th grade, but now? Of course not. I prefer drawing on things that I can keep my drawings on.

Genophobic
August 13th, 2009, 09:08 PM
no dude thats dirty. if i ever get a fake tattoo im going to put it in my back.

.little monster
August 13th, 2009, 09:09 PM
Sometimes during school when I am bored. Oooh I drew a smiley on my finger! It's my best friend *hug*

devilicious
August 13th, 2009, 09:10 PM
No, I don't like the feel of pen, marker or anything else like that on my skin.

Seconded. And I like to stay clean, too.

Citrinin
August 13th, 2009, 09:44 PM
I do. Mainly out of boredom. D:

Ambellina
August 13th, 2009, 10:30 PM
uh no. I have a real tattoo so there is no need to draw a fake one XD

Zorua
August 13th, 2009, 11:25 PM
I do not draw such things on my skin, even when I'm bored. I find that it just feels sorta...well, out of place(for me). XD

Guillermo
August 14th, 2009, 12:46 AM
I drew a star on my arm today.. well, my friend did. :[

bit.trip void
August 14th, 2009, 02:19 AM
I have a liddle butterflyy.

The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
August 14th, 2009, 02:30 AM
I draw my arm sometimes, when i'm really bored. (That usually happens during Maths)

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 14th, 2009, 09:41 AM
I never draw on myself. Except that one time when I had something urgent that needed reminding so I wrote on my hand. Nowadays, i just practice drawing Manga on pieces of paper in class when I'm bored.

Melody
August 27th, 2009, 07:10 PM
Ooh! I like to draw on myself sometimes. I generally don't do so in a public setting, and usually it's not long lived or anywhere visible. My drawing sucks so it's nothing I like to show off. Sometimes I'll get carried away and draw patterns all over myself but that again, is always washed away before anyone sees it, and I never do that anywhere it can be seen.

I've toyed with the idea with getting a tattoo but I'm still undecided on what to get as a tattoo.

I know for a fact that whatever I get as a tattoo will NOT be anything that looks standard or normal for a tattoo.

Lady Gaga
August 27th, 2009, 07:19 PM
hah, give me a pen, and anywhere, i dont care where, soon ill have five new friends! one poorly drawn smiley on each finger xD

xxxLatiasxxx
August 27th, 2009, 07:24 PM
No I never draw on myself.

s0nido
August 27th, 2009, 11:51 PM
I do, but very rarely. Yesterday was a one-off thing, when I was trying to tell my friend something, and I wrote a message on my hand to communicate with him. Otherwise, I hardly ever draw on my hand. I usually take out a scrap piece of paper and draw some designs and weird pictures until I find something better to do.

As for temporary tattoes, I don't ever wear them. I used to, but then I grew out of that, and just avoid tattoes in general.

Lynnx
August 28th, 2009, 05:53 AM
Yes, all the time. Maybe it's a bad habit, but I never have any paper handy when I feel like doodling.

ReyRey-Pyon
August 28th, 2009, 05:55 AM
Yes :B
I doodle little faces, or write on my arms quite often >3>
sometimes i draw smileyfaces on the tips of my fingers and make finger familes o3o

Chibi Robo
August 28th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Yeah Ive done that before a few times once I drew a :D on my arm and traced over it every day when I was bored
I eventually let it fade off~

Royal Squirt
August 28th, 2009, 04:53 PM
I don't draw on myself. I hate it when I get ink on my arm when I'm writing or drawing and don't realise my arm is touching the ink or a smudgey pen :(

xxFrozenFlower
August 28th, 2009, 06:59 PM
I usually never did, but at the end of the school year, in mid-June, I started getting really bored and distracted and stressed about classes that I'd look for anything to do while the teacher was talking... so I used a ballpoint pencil to draw a big blocky '13' on one hand (like on the side of your hand, hard to explain, but like on the thumb side of a hand... XD;;...) and a '87' on another hand, in homage to some of my favorite hockey players... (Mats Sundin! Sidney Crosby! w00t!)
I actually kept them up for a week or so but everyone kept telling me that you can't put pen ink on your skin like that so I just stopped...

Meh, I should totally just get a '13' tattooed onto my face or something. 8D

btw, the titled is major win... definitely lulz-worthy~

Chloè
August 28th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Oh, lord yes. I generally draw this symbol, with my superfine, black sharpie http://www.mcuniverse.com/typo3temp/pics/f4ad340e80.gif
"The Ankh" Normally carried by Pharoas and gods, symbolyzing "everlasting, eternal life"
My father has an ankh on his forarm. I draw mine over my main vain on my left arm. It is also used to symbolize the same thing in certian wiccan/pagan faiths. But, i go for the egyptian... because egyptian mythology kicks butt!

And one time, my whole left arm was destroyed with ink pen by myt friend with a bunch of inside jokes on it. Like, Ronald Mcdonald, and the everfamous saying "COME NOAH! I HAVE A HAPPY MEAL FOR YOU IN MY VAN"
Surprisingly, I didn't get ink poisoning. XD

*hylian*sakura*
August 28th, 2009, 08:14 PM
I draw on anything. I prefer paper of course, but arms and hands work okay too. ^,^
But my mom HATES me drawin' on myself. So I wash it off before she'll notice. <.> It's better than drawing on my jeans or shoes!!

Cassino
August 28th, 2009, 11:28 PM
I never draw or put transfers on myself, and never have.

I tend to make random drafts on paper, though, and if I like them I vector them.
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o29/Hotaru-Aoiro/328501725891465.png
Like so.

Tudj
August 29th, 2009, 12:04 AM
I never do because at our school if you do you get suspended or detention, so when im bored I cant do jack s**t

Patchisou Yutohru
August 29th, 2009, 12:30 AM
I haven't drawn on myself in a long time, so no.

Code
August 29th, 2009, 12:34 AM
Never done it. Never will do it.
End of discussion.
Please don't hate me... XD

♣Gawain♣
August 29th, 2009, 05:02 AM
Yuck. I hate tatoos. They look dirty to our clean and natural skin. No offense pls.

TRIFORCE89
August 29th, 2009, 12:20 PM
My skin is clean. I've seen people use their arm like a notepad. I've never done that. You have paper for a reason.

Åzurε
August 29th, 2009, 03:18 PM
I don't really want a tattoo. I mean, I've seen really cool ones, but I don't want to go through that, or pay for it, or have others see it everyday for the rest of my life. And I wouldn't get one on my back or somewhere I couldn't see it myself, because that would just be kinda dumb, as far as I'm concerned. Did I use "I" enough? =P

Lugia, you say? Pix pls?

Azonic
August 29th, 2009, 04:06 PM
Me and my friends draw on each other often. :U At least every three days I come home covered in ink.