PDA

View Full Version : Fairy art

Jolene
August 13th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Hello, everyone. I don't think I've mentioned it yet on this forum, but I'm obsessed with fairies! They're probably my favorite thing ever! I sometimes like trying to draw them, often with little success. Below are my most recent attempts:

Floating on a leaf
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc299/Meeps123456/faeboat.jpg

Leaf parachute
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc299/Meeps123456/parafaenalia.jpg

What do you think of them? Good? Bad? Ugly?

Samme!
August 13th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Good! Not bad or ugly. They are really cute and well done. I like the style of the Leaf Parachute one ^^

vinuva
August 13th, 2009, 11:55 PM
I like to take photos. All photos are my favorite. But not well know in tricks. I need some help.

Loki
August 14th, 2009, 12:10 AM
vinuva, that was.... completely unrelated to this thread. <A<
Please try asking that question in the discussion thread or something.

Mew Ichigo
August 14th, 2009, 07:42 AM
It is very cute, nice job.

Loki
August 14th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Mew Ichigo, you'd probably do better to say something more constructive. A comment as vague as that that can be copy pasted into any thread also counts as spam.

Oh my god Jolene I am so sorry for filling up your thread with berating other members. DDD:
I will hopefully make it up to you by commenting a little, even though art criticism isn't my area of expertise. <A<

I really love the way you drew the wings on the first one- they're very cute, and the angle on them is done perfectly. However, as for her actual body she seems a little stick-like. Her limbs are stiff, and the elbow on her left arm is way too high on her arm. xD;; Her hair seems a little too clumpy, and I think some more strands floating the way ripples actually move would've been a nice touch.

The second one isn't really my cup of tea though, so. ;>

Anyway yeah, sorry for filling up your thread with modwork. D:

Recontra1234
August 18th, 2009, 01:37 AM
Mew Ichigo, you'd probably do better to say something more constructive. A comment as vague as that that can be copy pasted into any thread also counts as spam.

Oh my god Jolene I am so sorry for filling up your thread with berating other members. DDD:
I will hopefully make it up to you by commenting a little, even though art criticism isn't my area of expertise. <A<

I really love the way you drew the wings on the first one- they're very cute, and the angle on them is done perfectly. However, as for her actual body she seems a little stick-like. Her limbs are stiff, and the elbow on her left arm is way too high on her arm. xD;; Her hair seems a little too clumpy, and I think some more strands floating the way ripples actually move would've been a nice touch.

The second one isn't really my cup of tea though, so. ;>

Anyway yeah, sorry for filling up your thread with modwork. D:

The elbow is suposed to look high on the arm because her arm is in water. its just the way water bends things :/

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 20th, 2009, 07:50 AM
I really love the water effect you did for the 1st one

:t354:TG

Loki
August 21st, 2009, 08:16 PM
The elbow is suposed to look high on the arm because her arm is in water. its just the way water bends things :/

Took a minute, but I see what you mean now. D:
That would tie into my other mention about how the actual water movement could be more pronounced...
... So I wouldn't have made myself look like an idiot. xDD!

sanny the hedgehog
August 21st, 2009, 08:22 PM
they look great
i like the one on the leaf the best

Giratina55
August 23rd, 2009, 12:57 PM
Awesomeness! It's really hard for me to draw people or faries, although im kinda good at them on the computer.

(im sorry but i really dont have anything to criticise on, im not really good at it, sorry if this post is spam or anything)