PDA

View Full Version : That 70's Show

Jweeson
August 14th, 2009, 12:25 PM
This episode makes me frustrated.

I'm watching the one where Eric is in the bathroom at Donna's while Jackie and Donna are looking at pictures of Jackie's mom.

The thing that makes me mad was that the whole reason everyone knew about it was that Donna just rudely barged into the bathroom. God forbid you would need privacy.

She just caused a whole problem by not being patient.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 15th, 2009, 11:25 AM
that '70s show you mean but it really doesn't matter
But I love this show, I usually watch it on the Channel called the-n but the network is being stupid by airing the same movie 4 times in a row, man I love Degrassi and all but airing the same movie over and over again gets tiring.

:t354:TG

xxChazxx
August 15th, 2009, 09:21 PM
This episode makes me frustrated.

I'm watching the one where Eric is in the bathroom at Donna's while Jackie and Donna are looking at pictures of Jackie's mom.

The thing that makes me mad was that the whole reason everyone knew about it was that Donna just rudely barged into the bathroom. God forbid you would need privacy.

She just caused a whole problem by not being patient.

That always bothered me!

When you look at a bathroom door, you an usually see light coming from the gaps above and below the door if the light is on. If the light is on, knock. If not, knock anyway.

mew²
August 15th, 2009, 09:26 PM
That always bothered me!

When you look at a bathroom door, you an usually see light coming from the gaps above and below the door if the light is on. If the light is on, knock. If not, knock anyway.

That is what I do. But no one ends up being in there and I knock for 5 minutes . . .
But that issue did bother me. I mean really, privacy please.

ShinjisLover
August 15th, 2009, 09:47 PM
I freaking love this show.

And Eric shouldn't have been doing what he was doing in someone else's house.

mew²
August 15th, 2009, 10:16 PM

Yeah, but it's Eric. He hides his money in a Candy Land box!

xxChazxx
August 16th, 2009, 01:11 AM

Agreed, especially Donna's...
I mean, wow.

Yeah, but it's Eric. He hides his money in a Candy Land box!

Why, is that strange?

mew²
August 16th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Why, is that strange?

I don't know is it?

/looks in your Candy Land box and steals yours money

It is not odd at all.

Shem
August 16th, 2009, 09:08 PM
I do love this show, but I only have the first 4 seasons on DVD and can't stand watching TV so I've never seen much past that.

Akio123
August 16th, 2009, 11:15 PM
I love the show. Hyde <3
As for the eppy your talking about, I loved Jackie and Donna's reaction when they saw Eric...yeah. XD