PDA

View Full Version : About french fries and mangoes.

♣Gawain♣
August 14th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Click* (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_boy_journalist_obama)

This is about a 11 year old interviewing with the President about school, and mainly new ideas for school lunches. How do you like the combo of french fries and mangoes? I've also watched this on CBN news.

TRIFORCE89
August 14th, 2009, 04:59 PM
I can tell you that french fries and grapes is not a good combination. Can't comment on mangoes

♣Gawain♣
August 14th, 2009, 05:00 PM
Can't say either. But I was impressed by the young school boy.

Zorua
August 14th, 2009, 05:02 PM
French fries themselves are enough for me, thx. :[ Don't need them with anything else.

Crimson Stardust
August 14th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Yeah..i double that..french fries are already enough for me to eat..xD

Avey
August 14th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Saw this interview earlier today. Pretty funny. Also ew, that combination would be horrible.

♣Gawain♣
August 14th, 2009, 06:14 PM
LOL. It bet it would! That'll pawn all noobies! XD

kingofjokers
August 14th, 2009, 06:44 PM
MMMM mango's I would have that everyday hope we get atleast fruit.

Sydian
August 14th, 2009, 06:48 PM
I don't really care. Our school lunches already don't match. Pizza and peas, taco salad and Cheetos, hot dogs and biscuits, etc. But damn. I can see why the kid gets bullied. French fries and mangoes is a new one...and considering Florida's my neighboring state, it's possible that might come over here. I don't mind, really. I've eaten stranger things. That's what she said.

kingofjokers
August 14th, 2009, 06:57 PM
I don't really care. Our school lunches already don't match. Pizza and peas, taco salad and Cheetos, hot dogs and biscuits, etc. But damn. I can see why the kid gets bullied. French fries and mangoes is a new one...and considering Florida's my neighboring state, it's possible that might come over here. I don't mind, really. I've eaten stranger things. That's what she said.
wow we had things like that we had the choice of fruit in a cup everyday

Timbjerr
August 14th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Kids these days and their gourmet school lunches...

Back when I was in high school (ironically, just four years ago), they served us a bland flatbread smeared with thick tomato paste and nacho cheese and passed it off as a pizza. >_>

.little monster
August 14th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Thinking about that combination makes me sick..

Citrinin
August 14th, 2009, 08:18 PM
That's an... interesting combination. XDDD;

Personally, though, I never eat the school lunches (more because of the queues than anything else.)

Druid
August 14th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Well, I like french fries, and I like mangoes. What could go wrong? Maybe they should serve some kind of mango paste that you can dip your fries in, like ketchup. /sarcasm

That combination is in fact composed of two good things, but two rights don't make a right... or something.

Rokusasu
August 15th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Homg, fries and mangoes is my idea of Heaven. XD I'd eat it for lunch~

.Seth
August 15th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Well, if we had the choice of either, not just both all the time, I wouldn't mind it.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 16th, 2009, 07:20 AM
and thats why I don't eat school lunch because of combos like that, it sounds gross. My lunch is the vending machine or the bodega near my school

:t354:TG

Naruto Uzumaki
August 16th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Can't say either. But I was impressed by the young school boy.
So am i, lol. I would try Mangoes and Fries o.o