PDA

View Full Version : Obession~ by Calvin Klein

.little monster
August 14th, 2009, 08:39 PM
No this thread is not about cologne.

We all have those obsessions that are a little bit strange..well..what are you obsessed with? If you have any.

Forever
August 14th, 2009, 08:42 PM
I AM OBSESSED WITH GUMMY'S SEXY COCE <3

Citrinin
August 14th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Coming on here has become a bit obsessive for me. XD; But real obsession? No, I don't think so. I do go through phases where something occupies my time for quite a bit, like most people, however.

Gummy
August 14th, 2009, 08:44 PM
I'M OBSESSED WITH NICA MENTIONING MY COCE <3

and gummy bears, of course.

Star★Seeker
August 14th, 2009, 09:00 PM
I'm obsessed with my making my hair look nice, music, Lady Gaga, emopeople, showering, fame and fortune.

That's pretty much it.

.little monster
August 14th, 2009, 09:00 PM
I am obsessed with French right now. o_o;

ShinjisLover
August 14th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Man, I'm obsessed with a lot of things. . Shinji is one of them, obviously. Watanuki is another. I'm also obsessed with Pokémon cards and Raichu. I have an obsession with a few other things, but they're rather inappropriate for a PG-13 website. .

Loki
August 14th, 2009, 09:37 PM
I am currently obsessed with being on the computer and roleplaying. :P
I am also obsessed with the need to flatten my tummy and do a better job in school this year. *peace sign*

I shall hope to reduce the first line of obsessions, and put a higher priority on the second line of obsessions, which easily takes a backseat to the first. *epic pose*

God these threads are so addicting.
Maybe I'm temporarily obsessed with these too. D:

Graceful
August 15th, 2009, 02:24 AM
I'm obsessed with PC and my computer. i'm also Obsessed with Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day(<3) and Green Day their-self. And Sailor Moon.....And Hikaru Utada......I'd ask Wolfie-Kun as....he know's what I'm obsessed with....To long to list.....

Rokusasu
August 15th, 2009, 02:28 AM
Kingdom Hearts... AkuRoku... Posting on this darn site... Persona... Kingdom Hearts...

Yeah, when I get into doing something, I go a little overboard. XD;

bit.trip void
August 15th, 2009, 02:30 AM
BOYS!

And gummybears, and getting new themes, and anime, and Will, and BOYS!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 15th, 2009, 06:42 AM
I have an obsession over my music, piercings and Pokemon of course

jigglyppuff8
August 15th, 2009, 07:17 AM
The Touhou Project and helping out out others on the internet.

Eucliffe
August 15th, 2009, 07:20 AM
Yuyuko's Obsessions 101:

Touhou Project - Thanks to PC's downtime back in February, and to ZUN for making these games epic in the first place XD
Pokemon (Special) - Best mangakas, fun games that I like to reset often so what more can you ask for?
Riviera/Yggdra Union/Nights in the Nightmare - Best. Series. Ever. Besides Touhou, of course XD
Luminous Arc 1/2 - Also pretty awesome.
Summon Night - See Luminous Arc.
Watching Touhou flash videos - Some of them are soooooooo epic <3
Watching Umineko/Higurashi - Best. Openings. Ever. I still need to watch more Higurashi, dammit :X
Watching Shaman King - Once again, great openings and a great plot to boot XD
RPing - Be it on here or on LJ.

I probably have more obsessions. Probably.

Cassino
August 15th, 2009, 08:40 AM
War (actual and fictional);
Weapons (an obvious trailer);
Creating things (original characters, weapons and spaceships — a typically nerdy combination);
Blowing stuff up;
Making 32-bit colour avatars;
Epic music;
Collecting video games.

Guy
August 15th, 2009, 08:42 AM
I'm pretty much obsessed with my computer, the PokéCommunity forums, and trying to improve on the banners and icons that I work on. I'm not sickenly obsessed in which I cannot remove myself from them, but it is something I have that becomes more a habit that I do now. It's what I enjoy most, but yeah...I'm obsessed.

XD

Jolene
August 15th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Combee, to be quite honest.

Timbjerr
August 15th, 2009, 11:36 AM
I cyclically become obsessed with different video games. Currently obsessed with the pokemon games. >_>

Owl
August 15th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Playing Sports, going on the Internet and PokeCommunity! Oh and I almost forgot about Taco bell o.o

The Corrupt Plague
August 15th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Pokemon, why else would I be here?

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 15th, 2009, 10:21 PM
I am obsessed with literature, xkcd (http://www.xkcd.com/), the Black Hat Guy from xkcd, the Existentialist from xkcd and Pokemon among other things.

s0nido
August 16th, 2009, 12:39 PM
I'm obsessed with computers right now. Specifically computers by Dell. I always visit their site and randomly custom-build computers when I'm bored. :( I think I've always been obsessed with them. That and the internet too. But right now, I'm absolutely in love with the Dell Adamo and The MacBook Air. Two ultra-thin laptops that make me drool. I don't know anyone else who is obsessed with computers like I am, but I don't care.

Azonic
August 16th, 2009, 12:51 PM
I'm obsessed with me. I love me. <3 lol

And I'm obsessed with doing lots of stuff... -shifty eyes-

Camisado
August 16th, 2009, 12:52 PM
I think obsessions are pretty dang unhealthy, so no, I try to stay away from them.

Also, seriously, people get tired of you really fast if you'll only talk about one thing. D;

Cherrim
August 17th, 2009, 04:55 AM
Uggh, I'd probably have to say fandom because it takes up a lot more of my time than I'd like to admit. Most of it isn't even productive, I just end up thinking about it. Just got back into Kingdom Hearts "full time" again and ugggh honestly I don't think half an hour goes by when I'm not thinking about it somehow. lmfao it's started entering my dreams again OTL.

Also Cherrim. Cherrriiiim.
I think obsessions are pretty dang unhealthy, so no, I try to stay away from them.

Also, seriously, people get tired of you really fast if you'll only talk about one thing. D;
I wasn't aware that obsessions were really things you could pick and choose. :( Though tbh, most people use the term to mean "what am I really, really interested in?" rather than... the actual unhealthy kind.

Anxiety.
August 17th, 2009, 09:19 AM
I'm obsessed with:

Fight Club
Video games
This site
The internet
Music

Michii
August 18th, 2009, 06:02 PM
I obsess over what people think of me. I know it's horrible, but I can't help feeling that way. It's gone to the point of me becoming introverted in some aspects. It's fine with people that I know more, but strangers freak me out. What if they've developed an opinion of me without even talking to me? My family sees the part with the strangers and they say I have an inferiority complex. Meh, I just obsess over other's opinions of me. Not online though. XD;

On a lighter tone (not to my parents, but w/e), I'm obsessed with the computer. I'm on it everyday and think about it when I'm not on it. Well, I think about my friends, not the computer. I'm also addicted to sweets and taking wonderful care of my fantastic animals. :]

Alli
August 18th, 2009, 06:07 PM
lulz @ the one person that said no in the poll.

I have a problem with obsession. No, not the creepy kind, but I get obsessed with something for a while and then drop it. It's more or less a phase, I suppose. With people, I can get overprotective and overly loyal, if there's such a thing. I'll also get to where if they even make some joke that I don't like, I can get easily offended and take it all to heart. I've gotten so bad before that I would talk to that person, and only that person. I was rude to everyone else, except when the person I wanted to talk to was hurting me and I needed someone to cheer me up. It's not fun, and I really can't stop myself from becoming like that.

Soul Eater
August 19th, 2009, 12:03 AM
Oh god. Don't even get me STARTED on my obsessions. Everyone who is my friend, knows that I obsess over one thing after another. D:

Snivi
August 19th, 2009, 12:09 AM
Obsessed? You bet with MANGA <33333333333333

Noah Ridgewood
August 22nd, 2009, 12:49 AM
My largest obsessions belong to Apple and Abercrombie & Fitch.

Surf
August 22nd, 2009, 03:07 AM
I'm obsessed with Soccer right now, but once the sun comes again, I'll be obsessed with Cricket again.

Ven
August 22nd, 2009, 12:54 PM
...Carrot Juice.
Two bottles a day!
My mom constently tells me that I'll turn orange, Even though I'm just a pale little emo kid.

Tater Tot
August 23rd, 2009, 12:05 PM
Gilmore Girls
Britney Spears (Especially If U Seek Amy and Kill The Lights)
Acting hyper and cheery on the internet (NO, I'M NOT GAY)
Internet
December (Especially the lights and music)
Snow
OH AND CHEESE

MarstheCar
August 28th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Pokemon Puzzle League,
Countdowns,
TruTV, and...
ORANGE JUICE :D

TRIFORCE89
August 29th, 2009, 12:48 PM
No, I don't think so. I once may have said The Legend of Zelda series, but I don't think so anymore. And looking back, I don't think I was obsessed then either. Liked it more than most, but I didn't live and breath it.

I don't spend a lot of time thinking about any of fandoms (or anything else I'm interested in) unless I specifically decide to and put my mind to it. When nothing is stimulating is happening, my mind doesn't wander to my fandoms

Idiot!
August 30th, 2009, 01:03 AM
I am obssessed with solving problems. My favourites are those involving lateral thinking

Guillermo
August 30th, 2009, 02:31 AM
I guess most people would say Juicy Fruit.