PDA

View Full Version : Saddest Rumors in the Pokemon games of all time

Missingno Baby
November 7th, 2003, 09:02 PM
Well? Where they? Here's one I heard.

Charcolt

Get a Pikachu from the varidan forest and have a Charmander. Evolve pikachu with a firesone and get Charcolt

Evil Latias
November 9th, 2003, 07:24 AM
Now that is sad... Who would believe that?

Ali(mika_umbreon)
November 9th, 2003, 08:54 PM
Well? Where they? Here's one I heard.

Charcolt

Get a Pikachu from the varidan forest and have a Charmander. Evolve pikachu with a firesone and get CharcoltHere are some more:

Find pokemon orbs!
This cheat is in pokemon rainbow but you can get it here too!Catch sucine and then go to battle tower.

Use sucine in level 40.If you win someone will say"pssss,hey:your name:,I know a secert!"He will say there is 6 special caves found near the whirl islands.

Then he will say"Can you show me a pokemon that can fly,swim and is called the beast of the sea?"It is lugia.

It's best if you trade someone for it.See him again and he will say"wow!it's lugia!my favorite!"he will give you pokemagic.Visit proffeser elm.He will say"it's.....pokemagic!

"He then battles you(It's not a glitch)He uses the last pokemon left.It will be either typhosion,feraligater or meganium.If you win he will say"wow!You have been training!"He also tells you about the 6 caves.

When he says"do you know about it?"Say yes and he will give you acitent rock.Go in a whirl island(Anyone)Then put the rock somewhere.

Colours will flash and six caves will come out of the water.There is the gold cave,silver cave,red cave,blue cave,yellow cave and crystal cave(all the versions!)

Find your way through one and find an orb!It makes all your pokemon at level 100 and it will it's change colour!

(not for shiny pokemon and there is only one of it's colour)Secert:If you look hardly in crystal cave,you will find the most strongest pokemon,Death dragon!

Battle him.You can only use your strater pokemon.Even though you will lose,he will say"Ha!Pathetic human!You need much stronger pokemon!

"And he is your newest pokemon!(there has to be space in your party)You can use the orb on him too!If you do it at midnight,it will be a girl.

All 251 pokemon

For this cheat you need a Lugia,
Charizard,Typhlosion,Ho-oh,Togetic
and Ferligatr.

Make sure their all on L100 without a rarecandy(or else the cheat wont work)now beat the elite four three times then go to prof. elm.

He will ask you a question.

Say no and go beat the elite four 15 times and go to prof. oak.He will ask jou the same question as pro. elm.

This time say yes and he will challenge you.

He got one pokemon and that is Celebi he is at L100.He knows more as fifty different move.

Beat him and he will give you all 251 pokemon.

This really works!!!!!!!

To get a Molkhi lvl 105 get raikou & entei and go to eucrateak city.(spelling?) put raikou as second pokemon in your party & entei as third. put eevee as first pokemon. Defeat the kimono girls using only eevee and after you have defeated all the kimono girls the screen will say: 'what? eevee is evolving! congratulations, your eevee has evolved into Molkhi!' Then you will have Molkhi!!!

HOW TO BATTLE YOUR MUM: First go to your mum and give her some money to hold on to for you and either trade a missingno. or have a pokemon that can't learn fly like kangaskan in the red and blue versions. Anyway put the flying pokemon in first place in your party then talk to your mum and she will say hi! Welcome home! Your're trying very hard,I see.I've kept your room tidy. Then then she will say on I almost for got I left my phone in your room when I was cleaning it, could you please go and get it for me and a sign will come up with a yes or no option say no and then she will say ok i'll get it my self then. Then the screen will go black for a few seconds then she will come out of your room saying where's my phone do you know where it is? Then another yes or no option will come up say no then she will say I don't believe you then she will say lets battle and she has a MR.Mime,squirtle,gloom,pupitar,gastly and pidgeotto. If you win she will believe you and say sorry and if you lose you will lose all your money.

Go to Celadon city and talk to the guy on the 2nd level, he will give you a diploma. Then go to Prof. Oaks and talk to him. He will say "wow ive been dreming about this, CONGRATULATIONS!" Then go to the ruins of alph and go into all the rooms where you can move the stone panels. Press A on the wall where the unown are. If it says one of the following do this: Light: use flash Ho-oh: have ho-oh first in your lineup Water: have waterstone Escape: use escape rope once youve done this talk to the guy who says "the ruins hide a huge secret...I think" and instead he will say "the ruins hide a huge secret.... I think.AMAZING! I think the unown are trying to tell us something! But what?" Once youve done this go to one of the sliding stone panel rooms. When you fall down the last hole you will land in front of of the ilex forest shrine, except one difference...Celebi will be in front of you!!! Save your game because you only get one chance at this. Click A on Celebi and he will verse you. Celebis attacks are Solarbeam recover ancientpower futuresight You can catch celebi with every pokeball except pokeball and greatball( I dont know why but they keep missing) I know this cheat takes a while but once you have your Celebi its worth it!!

First,catch a pokemon that is just like digimon,like a charmander(Like agumon)Then,press a,b,+left then go to goldenrod and there will be a place called digital house. You will find the digidestind/tamer.Talk to the digidestind/tamer that has the digimon you want.he/she will say"Cool!Pokemon!Here,take this!"They give you a digivice. Go to the second floor and you will see all the digimon.Talk to one and it will say"You look nice.can i be your digimon?"say yes. Then you have a digimon!But the digtestind/tamer will chase you!(only if you got it's digimon)Go on your bike then surf. They will be on ikkaumon.They will battle you(Only one digimon is used)use your digimon and make it digivolve. If you win,they will say"It's okay....I can always get another!"That's how you get a digimon! ps:You can trade digimon for digimon,but you can't trade a digimon for a pokemon!This really works!

Wow, someone has a lot of time on thier hands....

Missingno Baby
November 12th, 2003, 02:41 PM
In Ruby/Sapphire, after you beat Kyogrye/ Groundon, Stand in the entrance of THe Cave Of Orgin. Save your game & TURN IT OFF!
Go to the pokemon center and deposit all but your strongest pokemon (only 1!!! ) Fly to Petalburg and Talk to your dad at 5:00 PM TWICE! He will tell you what he usually tells you. Then, Go to the patch of grass and find a ralts, evolve it to Kirila and show your mom, then dad.
Then , go to Cave of orgin and fly out of it at the entrence. Go to Bike path, and the 3rd pokemon will be Evee, catch it, and it will dupilicate to 5 more EVEES!!

Sleek
November 12th, 2003, 02:53 PM
heres one i will think we all heard, or at least those of us who were around for red and blu (not that 1996 is a long time ago):

To get mew in red or blu, get someone to trade you a pokemon with cut, before you get on the SS Anne. Now go to the dock, and flash your ticket. Dont go into the SS Anne, but rather to the side, where there is a tree. Cut it down and go to the truck there. In the truck there is a pokeball with mew. It will be at lvl 70, and it will be almost identical to the mewtwo battle.

Me and my sister actually fell for this at first, until i did it on my friends game. Why do the producers torture us so much?

abhishekroy
November 17th, 2003, 08:35 PM
Get Zach... from the viridian forest!
Wild Zach attacked!
Lugia used aeroblast.
Zach used the matrix and dodged it...

E. Master
November 18th, 2003, 04:44 PM
my cousen told me that when you get eevee from Bill go to the three "Red Heads" talk to each 500 times then go beat the E4 10,000 times then get get your eevee up to level 1000?, then give it a leaf stone and take it to Professer Elm and he will battel you using a level 5,000 shiny meganium use a master ball on it and it will be caught, then he will send out a level 10,000 mew and if you win the eevee will evolve into a Leafy! That's so sad!

Rift
November 18th, 2003, 07:29 PM
Heres a really sad one!

catch Mewtwo and talk to the man who sells Magikarp. He will ask "Have you seen the furocious Pokemon in Cerulean Cave, Thats it!" then he will ask "ill trade my 3 strongest Pokemon for him!" when you do youll have a Magikarp, a Magikarp, and a Charizard! :P

punkie90
November 19th, 2003, 04:17 AM
that stinks! ( i wouldn't do that )

E. Master
November 19th, 2003, 06:26 AM
This one is realy sad! You breed a Ho-oh with a Lugia then you take the egg to Kurt the Pokeball maker and he will give you a GS ball. And I fell for this one!

latios tamer
December 6th, 2003, 06:56 PM
i got 1, talk to the lady who gives you the the wynaut ecc in r/s 500 times and then she'll say " stop talking to me alredy" and she'll give you all the pokemon in eggs

Sleek
December 6th, 2003, 07:13 PM
im not happy that i fell for this one in red and blue. it was to get a pikapix. catch 80 pikachus and breeed a vulpix with a the last pikachu you caught. the egg will be pikapix! yes, how unfortunate that my last 4 boxes are all pikachus....

Scyther5
December 6th, 2003, 08:41 PM
Hey thanks for posting all of these there really funny......That pikapix cheat really works though i have one ......................

J/K J/K J/K :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Amras_Calaelen
December 7th, 2003, 08:03 AM
LOL

With gold I defeated the elite four 50+ times, and that was too much already, if anyone is ever going to beat them 10000 times they certainly deserve my respect :D

It's just too sick how many false stuff there is out there, but you mosty certainly can rule the pikayadayada names out such as: pikapix, pikablu, charbolt, mewthree, etcetcetc...there are just so many false ones

Ali(mika_umbreon)
December 7th, 2003, 03:23 PM
i got 1, talk to the lady who gives you the the wynaut ecc in r/s 500 times and then she'll say " stop talking to me alredy" and she'll give you all the pokemon in eggsThat one is acctually true. You can modify the Pokemon yo get n the egg. if you want the gameshark code, AIM me.

punkie90
December 7th, 2003, 03:41 PM
I got one!

You can choose any pokemon as your startes but it wil never grow levels! !!

Arore
December 8th, 2003, 01:20 PM
How about this one (and to me, it is the saddest): In Gold/Silver, you can capture Digimon by completing tasks that will take you months to complete, all for nothing. I mean, come on! Digimon?! Who would fall for that! Although that would be cool...^ ^ Ever notice how every fake code requires laboring tasks that are almost impossible to do and take up long periods of time and waste your batteries all for nothing? It is so stupid. -_-

ji_ji_rachi
December 9th, 2003, 03:53 PM
Ash caches jirachi..........then he decides to blow up the planet.

Roxas
December 9th, 2003, 04:19 PM
i got one. i heared this from my friend 3 years ago i think. When u get Ho-oh and Lugia, biring both of them up to level 100. When both of them are at 100, thy will fuse together. :laugh: that is the sadest, dumbest peice of crap i have ever heared of. :laugh:

Sleek
December 9th, 2003, 05:50 PM
it is not the saddest one. this is : ash evolves his pokemon *ba-da-ching*. no, not really. this is: beat the elite for 256 times with all pokemon. then they will ask you for a battle to the death. after you will you get mewthree-six who dont exist!!! w00t

L337 h4X0r

Roxas
December 9th, 2003, 05:52 PM
:laugh: wow..that is the sadest, dumbest peice of ctap ever :laugh:

Porygon
December 10th, 2003, 09:31 AM
I can't believe people fall for these then again, so do I [unless it's an obvious fake].

ji_ji_rachi
December 11th, 2003, 06:54 AM
ash:now i will captcher pikamew!!!!! Jirachi: i am surronded by idiots.
every one go see me profile tis funny

Rift
December 11th, 2003, 09:31 PM
I made up this rumore when i was in 4th grade: Go to Cerulean cave and fight Mewtwo (but dont catch it) then when you get Mew go back to the cave and Giovanni will be there and he says he wants you to battle his Mewtwo with your Mew...but if you loose you have to forfeit all of your Pokemon to him but if you win he'll give you a ticket to the Saint Anne, and you'll ride it to Johto

i told this too my friend and he actually did it...then he yelled at me cause it didnt work! :P

Amras_Calaelen
December 12th, 2003, 01:04 AM
So you're one of those :D

Still, now your friends hasn't got his Mewtwo right? I would slap you ;)

But still, quite creative..

HAJIME
December 12th, 2003, 08:53 AM
This is pone i heard a few years back... if i can remember rightly.

Train a nidoking to lv100 and give him to a member of team rocket at celedon city. He will give you a locating divice which helps you find mew (which could be anywhere in the game).

Larry Koopa
December 14th, 2003, 10:08 AM
These are all obvious fakes...
Heres one:
Hey! in R/B, start out with charmander and train it in viridian forest until it evolves, then when your in Lavender town, go to the top of the tower with all the gravestones. There will be a warp pipe on the top and then go in it. it is a warp pipe to **** and you will be able to catch a duskull, and the grim reaper! And if you are really lucky, you will be able to find the devil!

And I remeber kids actually trying this.....

Heres a very stupid one a kid told me a while back
If you beat the elite four 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times, your pokemon will die, then when you go to proffesor oak, he will say: "I am so sorry, but you cant let good food go to waste!" And you will have a feast eating your pokemon.

Well, thats all I know

DragonTrainer
December 14th, 2003, 12:56 PM
Here's a sad ne I remember:

In r/b, beat the E4 with only a lvl100 caterpie, and you will receive the hm climb

Larry Koopa
December 14th, 2003, 01:06 PM
Thats pretty sad...
There was also a rumor that you could get a dive hm in R/B/Y.

ji_ji_rachi
December 17th, 2003, 11:52 AM
So you're one of those bastards :D

Still, now your friends hasn't got his Mewtwo right? I would slap you ;)

But still, quite creative..

MOMMY HE SAID A DIRTY WORD!!!!!

Kairi
December 17th, 2003, 12:00 PM
MOMMY HE SAID A DIRTY WORD!!!!!
Next time you see someone swear, PM me and show me the topic.

Do not swear, its against the rules.

100marios
December 17th, 2003, 02:57 PM
Listen to this one!

In R/B go to the guy in celadon city who said he lost his glasses. Than, you're supposed to go all around Kanto while pressing A, looking for his glasses. Once you find them (yeah sure...) go talk to him and he will fly you to the pokemon god heaven, where the strongest pokemon are and the stongest trainers. They're supposed to have pokemon at some ridiculous level.

Here's another! (one of those mew catching things)

In R/B, talk to Proffesor Oak a lot. (another ridiculous number) Than, he will say "Go away! You're annoying!" Than a crack is supposed to appear in his lab on the right. When you enter you're supposed to find Mew.

Scythemantis
December 17th, 2003, 06:22 PM
Wasn't Ji_ji_rachi just joking? The post they quoted didn't contain any swearing...

Anyways, the one where you eat your dead pokemon is hysterical.

YAS1
December 18th, 2003, 04:39 PM
I heard this one on GameFaqs:

Use the gameshark and enter in the walk-through-walls code. Then, go to Mt. Moon. Go to where the hiker is and walk through the ladder. You will find a new, complete city. In the new city, go left and keep on walking. You will find a forest. Go up then go left. You will find a small, pink ball. Go to it, and press A. You will receive the Troll Stone! It will evolve Eevee into Flameon. Flameon is the ultimate pokmon!!

punkie90
December 19th, 2003, 06:40 AM
Wow! That pretty interesting! I wold try it!

Wings
December 19th, 2003, 03:49 PM
Wow! That pretty interesting! I wold try it!
sweet!!!!!to bad i don't have a gameshark!!!:disappoin but if i had on i would try!!!!:laugh:

punkie90
December 19th, 2003, 05:17 PM
I know.. But I don't want to get one.. Waste of money in some cases.

latios tamer
December 20th, 2003, 03:04 PM
I know.. But I don't want to get one.. Waste of money in some cases.

there was a word i couldnt help reading,IN SOME CASES, so i think there was i typo. am i right, tell me i'm right :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Firequill
December 20th, 2003, 09:16 PM
More about that truck by the SS Anne... someone told me that you could only move it by having a lv100 golem that knows rock slide, strength.. oh i cant remember but the attacks had to be in a specific order then underneath the truck you could get mew's pokeball

Sapphire Titan
December 21st, 2003, 05:41 AM
REALLY STUPID ONE!

Start ur game in R/B and save and turn off the gameboy after catching a pidgey.

Then, in the titles screen with the trainer and the several pokemon, tap A repeatedly when a Scyther comes out. You will thenj get a Mewtwo in your party.

(I tried that, but it did nothing but blurred my screen)

punkie90
December 21st, 2003, 08:31 AM
I would never belive that if I tried!

Arore
December 21st, 2003, 11:56 AM
Oi...need I mention the capture-Digimon cheat again? Sad, sad, sad. :laugh:

punkie90
December 21st, 2003, 12:23 PM
Catch Digimon on a pokemon game!? Thats wierd.

Arore
December 22nd, 2003, 07:32 AM
Heres one:
Hey! in R/B, start out with charmander and train it in viridian forest until it evolves, then when your in Lavender town, go to the top of the tower with all the gravestones. There will be a warp pipe on the top and then go in it. it is a warp pipe to **** and you will be able to catch a duskull, and the grim reaper! And if you are really lucky, you will be able to find the devil!

If you beat the elite four 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times, your pokemon will die, then when you go to proffesor oak, he will say: "I am so sorry, but you cant let good food go to waste!" And you will have a feast eating your pokemon.

Well, thats all I know
*stares at screen in disbelief and schock* OMG, that is the most sacreligious and disgusting thing I've ever heard out of all those stupid rumors! That's just vile and wrong!

punkie90
December 22nd, 2003, 09:15 AM
I heard if you beat the E$ 100 Times you get 10 mews! But Then Some kids tried. They got in so much trouble fromn there parents and it didn't even work! LOL!

Hikaru's Twin
December 22nd, 2003, 01:17 PM
Heres one:

Well, thats all I know

What surprises me about that first cheat, is that it's for Red/Blue, yet it mentions Duskull, strange considering it's an R/S pokemon and no one would've heard of Duskull back when Red/Blue came out....unless this cheat was made up more recently?

As for the second cheat that's really disturbing, not to mention disgusting...

Anyways one of the cheats/Rumours i've heard was of how to get Pikablu, you had to take a Pikachu to the Name Rater in Lavender town and name him wave or something like that, then you had to talk to him 1,000 times and after doing that you'd be able to evolve Pikachu with a Water Stone and get Pikablu..

Arore
December 23rd, 2003, 12:49 PM
Anyways one of the cheats/Rumours i've heard was of how to get Pikablu, you had to take a Pikachu to the Name Rater in Lavender town and name him wave or something like that, then you had to talk to him 1,000 times and after doing that you'd be able to evolve Pikachu with a Water Stone and get Pikablu..
Ugh, I pity the stupidity! Pikablu is really Marril, and Marril didn't appear in Red/Blue. Ugh...I need a break. +_+

Pokemaster10000
December 31st, 2003, 12:14 PM
This one is crazy, you catch three Missingnos. Then you battle the Elite Four and all their ******* will be at level 0!

shiny jiriachi
January 11th, 2004, 10:54 AM
This one is realy sad! You breed a Ho-oh with a Lugia then you take the egg to Kurt the Pokeball maker and he will give you a GS ball. And I fell for this one!
Does it work???

shiny jiriachi
January 11th, 2004, 11:01 AM
How about this one (and to me, it is the saddest): In Gold/Silver, you can capture Digimon by completing tasks that will take you months to complete, all for nothing. I mean, come on! Digimon?! Who would fall for that! Although that would be cool...^ ^ Ever notice how every fake code requires laboring tasks that are almost impossible to do and take up long periods of time and waste your batteries all for nothing? It is so stupid. -_-
Get a GBA SP

shiny jiriachi
January 11th, 2004, 11:22 AM
can you go to johto or kanto in R/S cause some of these rumors include kanto, johto, and hoenn???

jynx
January 11th, 2004, 12:04 PM
This is a very famous one:
When you catch all 151 Pokemon, go to see Pr. Oak, he'll give you a Mew.

Rollerblaze
January 11th, 2004, 02:44 PM
i know how to get the wish tag because i just caught jirachi!!! reply me and ill tell you how i got jirachi

Rollerblaze
January 11th, 2004, 02:54 PM
my cousen told me that when you get eevee from Bill go to the three "Red Heads" talk to each 500 times then go beat the E4 10,000 times then get get your eevee up to level 1000?, then give it a leaf stone and take it to Professer Elm and he will battel you using a level 5,000 shiny meganium use a master ball on it and it will be caught, then he will send out a level 10,000 mew and if you win the eevee will evolve into a Leafy! That's so sad!
level 10000 mew????????

Absol chic
January 12th, 2004, 02:59 AM
how to find charmanders, bulbasaurs and squirtles-from red and blue
sneak round behind bill's house and there you will find a door which leads to his garden. charmander, bulbasaur and squirtle are all found here. :surprised

igtica
January 14th, 2004, 12:53 PM
please don't double post Rollerblaze.

I think that the rumour about Pikablu was a funny one. And Mewthree. They seemed to be ideas that got blown out of proportion.

IceKitten
January 17th, 2004, 05:38 PM
OMG, just imagine when Fire Red/Leaf Green comes out, there'll be loads of rumours about going 2 Johto and Hoenn l_l

ChaoX
January 17th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Heres one:

Talk to the police man right outside of the daycare in G/S at 1:00am and then fly to Blackthorn City and talk to Clair. Go to the ice cave and catch a swinub. Take it to the day care and keep it in there for 10 hours. Once you take it out trade it to a friend for any pokemon 50 or higher. Then trade back that same pokemon for the same swinub. Deposit the swinub and withdraw a fire type pokemon level 50 or higher. then deposit it the same fire pokemon and withdraw swinub. The swinub appear as missingno

100marios
January 17th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Heres one:

Well, thats all I know
...................anyone who is willing to try this one is either:
a)really sad...
b)really bored...
c)all of the above
They would pass the game from generation to generation, trying to do this rumor hehe......*shudders*

Yamichu
January 18th, 2004, 03:39 AM
Here's a really sad one!

How to get Pikatwo (G/S)

Go to every person in the game and talk to them each 100 times (including the E4) and then when you reach the last person he/she will say "Why the f*** are talking to everybody? Here take this and leave everyone alone!" You will receive the THUNDER METEORITE. Then spot where Mewtwo's cave was in R/B/Y and press A it will say "[your name] found HM 08 Cave Maker theach it to your pokemon and use it on the cave. Take one step in and Pikatwo will come and say "What are you doing in my cave?" and he'll battle you. Catch him and now you have Pikatwo. He has infinite Sp. atk, attack and HP!

That REALLY sucked and I found it on cheat site that said thay TEST the cheats to see if they really work.
Here's a cheat I made myself and posted on April Fools at another board I used to go to (quite alot of idiots belived it).

How to get Yamichu!(G/S)

First catch a Sneasle and breed it with a pikachu. Then when the guy gives you the egg put it at the front of party and beat the E4 50 times with it still there. Then go to Prof. Oak and he will say "OOOOOOOOOOO! A new pokemon egg! OOOOOOOOOOOO! I don't know anything about it so you should go to Prof. Birch and ask him...Now wait I'll send to him with my Pokmon Transfer System...*he sends it* you should go and meet him now!"
Go see Prof. Birch and you'll find he's not there but in his place is YAMICHU! Yamichu will say I have eaten the you seek because I needed norishment...but if you agree not to tell anyone I will be your humble pokmon..."
Choose yes or no. If you choose yes then you will get Yamichu if you choose no then Yamichu will eat you to and your game will restart.
Yamichu has infinite stats for everything!

HORN! HORN! HORN!

Lol, it was funny when they said "Wow...Is that why your name is Yamichu? Cause you found out a secret pokemon?" I mean it was APRIL FOOLS people! There where heaps of things like mine people where going crazy about them! Wouldn't they be expecting something like that?
That board is so dead now anyway when I first registered they had 50 something members and when I posted that they something like 20.

HORN!

MissingChu
January 18th, 2004, 09:46 AM
I was wondering about my Maril topic in the Red/Blue game discussion.. I found a pic of it and the mew in it was the R/B graphic. Here's the link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=3932

anime_god
January 18th, 2004, 02:10 PM
wwow some of those are real sad. any rumour one that says you have to get your pokemon over like level 255 is a fake as your pokemon would go to level 1 but the pika2 one is funny

Yamichu
January 20th, 2004, 08:30 PM
YAY! I found some more!
R/B ones first.

No.1

You must start a new save file and proceed into the game until you reach professor Oak.

The professor will give you your first pokemon to train, and it will have a name other than mew (bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle).

Once you receive the pokemon, it will ask you to nickname the character. Name the pokemon mew and it will be listed as the 151st pokemon in the pokedex as "mew 151st."

The pokemon will show up and fight as mew from this point on.

No.2

To get dragopikasaur.

It is a mixture between dragonite, Pikachu, and Vensaur.

Go talk to bill and then go talk to proffesro oak and then got to the guard at the s.s anne. He'll say: "The ship has set sail. Then got to the pokemon league and win. Then got in the cave. go all the way through and then fly to the Fushia city. surf to the seafoam islands and surf in there where the square is part land and part sea. After a while, you will run into dragopikasaur, which is at level 100!!!

It beats any thing. It knows Thunder, Hydro pump, hyper bem, and fire blast. The catch is it has infinite pp of each move. It is also a one-hit KO.

Hope i was a big help!!

P.s. you had to have already beat the elite-4 to get him.bummer!!!

No. 3

How to get to Jhoto..... WELL! HERE IT GOES!

First You go to the s.s. anne. get the hm cut. but dont get off! go battle someone, or something... lol.... well anyway.

Purposely lose. you will be at the pokemon center and will have the hm cut. well anyway. go on with your adventure around the pokemon world. eventually beat the pokemon league. then go to vermilion city, and go to the s.s. anne.

Surf behind the ship, and there will be a truck. go to the fron of it, and use strength to move it out of the way. after that you will see a hole.

BUT DONT GO IN IT! go back to the pokemon center in vermilion city and deposit all of your items.

Then go back behind the s.s. anne where that truck was. then jump in the hole! hope you have a fun time in jhoto!

ps. i know its really long but its worth it! it's really fun! you can get 16 badges. bye bye paaaaaaaayce out!

No. 4

Lv. 50 Togepi

1.Defeat the Pokemon League 9 times in a row without 1 pokemon fainting

2.Talk to Prof. Oak and he'll tel you to go to the power plant

3. Go to where Zapdos was and Brock will be there. Talk to him and he'll tell you about a mysterious pokemon

4. He wil then battle you and if you win you get a Lv. 50 Togepi

No. 5

When you reach the Indigo Plateau go and catch one Magikarp lv.5 and release all your other pokemon. When you enter the Elite Four You will be taken straight to Gary.

Prof Oak and all the Elite Four will be there. Prof Oak will say "you poor child, what happened to your other pokemon?"

He will then fill your pc with every single pokemon on lv.100 each of them with the best moves they can know.

If you then take out one mewtwo, one gyarados, one charizard, one venusaur, one blastoise and one zapdos and go see professor oak he will challenge you using a pokemon on lv.1 which is made of scrambled symbols.

When you win he will say 'wow!' and then give you the pokemon you battled against on lv.40 with thunder, hyper beam, psychic and earthquake.

There! It would take too long to post all of them even with copy/pasting. Here's 2 really cr**py G/S ones submitted by the same person. :D :D :D

Celibi

Many say that it is impossible to get celibi but i figured out this good cheat. First you must get a male Abra and a Ditto. Get them both at level 30+ and let them both hold an everstone. Then take them to the breading ground. They will have an egg and it should be a Celibi if the code is done right. If you take them to the day-care centre to get them to 30+ the code will not work, they should have had and egg by them, but if they havent then try this code but it may not work.

Shining Onix

Go to Union Cave on the weekends. You might have heard before from some guy the following (He is in Union Cave) he stated "On weekends, I can hear strange *ROARS* from deep inside the cave." On weekends, go to the deepest levels of Union Cave (Lowest Basement/Level) and at some point a Shining Onix will appear. Make sure to take low level Pokemon to battle and weaken it, and some Ultra Balls, or simply use a Master Ball.

They're all from supercheats.com a site that apparently tests every cheat that's submited.

~HORN!

Setsuna Moto
January 27th, 2004, 11:11 AM
This is the saddest one I have ever heard....

Get Mario (Red and Blue only)

Walk around in the grass around Pallet Town. Fight and capture a Level 3 Pidgey. Make sure you have one spot open so the Pidgey stays with you. Next, put your Game Boy in your microwave for a minute on High temperature. Anything less than that won't work. After you take your Game boy out, (if it still works) you will be battling Mario.

I can't remember it exactly, but this was on a web site a long time ago. I wonder if anyone actually tried it?

Yamichu
January 31st, 2004, 04:28 AM
This is the saddest one I have ever heard....

Get Mario (Red and Blue only)

Walk around in the grass around Pallet Town. Fight and capture a Level 3 Pidgey. Make sure you have one spot open so the Pidgey stays with you. Next, put your Game Boy in your microwave for a minute on High temperature. Anything less than that won't work. After you take your Game boy out, (if it still works) you will be battling Mario.

I can't remember it exactly, but this was on a web site a long time ago. I wonder if anyone actually tried it?

That is soo wiered...I feel sorry for little kids who possibly tried it...

~HORN!

MissingChu
February 1st, 2004, 11:41 AM
Here's some:

How to battle Buu(yes, Majin Buu):

Fly to viridian forest and walk around in grass. When u battle a pikachu capture it an deposit it in ur PC(if it hadn't already) Next get into battle with a friend. When the battle starts, your friend should be fighting your pokemon. don't fight or run or do anything. shut off your game boy. urn it back on and u will be at the lady who lets you battle with your friend. Talk to her and when u go in you will be attacked by a lv.540 Majin Buu! catch him with a master ball(nothing less will work)and his attacks are Super Buu Blast, Regenerate, Candy Maker and Transform.

How to battle Mom:

Make your pokemon faint except for one and goto your mom. when your done healing do it again 3 times. She will say "Stop it, [your name]!". Fly to cinnibar and surf on the side until you hear your mom say "[Your name]!" She will
walk up to you and battle you. If you win, She will say, "ok, ok i give up i'm working for team rocket. But you've seen too much." and your gameboy will shut off and erase your game. If you lose she will kill your pokemon and you will drown and it will say you Blackedout.

How to drown a water pokemon:
Put it in the daycare. Go outside and back in. talk to him. go back out and in. talk to him again. go outside. save and turn off.Turn it back on and put in
Magicarp in the daycare(your pokemon disappered?!)wait at least for one level. Go back and he will say "an amazing thing happened! I found your two pokemon along with an Egg!" It will hatch right there, and take the water pokemon and its egg to the side of cinnibar and use it on the water(like a rod)
and it will say [your pkmn] and [the new pkmn] drowned!

Who came of with these? :paranoid:

Shining_Latios
February 1st, 2004, 12:37 PM
o i herd this in 3rd grade

in gold/silver there will beweather fx (like in ruby/sapp.) first go out in the rain.
then have a party of fire pokemon and battle in the rain. all your pokemon will turn into water types.then get into a battkle with thuderchu he'll use um... **heck** blast . you and all your pokemon will die. then your pokedex will short circuit and blow up causing your gameboy to blow up as well

Articunoanna
February 5th, 2004, 11:02 PM
ROTFLMAO! These are all of the most pathetic things I've ever heard. And, the one with the level 100 golem to get mew with? well..

First, do anything, ect, ect, gte to S.S. Anne and get someone to trade you a Pokmon with cut. Catch a geodude, raise it to level 100 with no cheats, rare candy, anything; just regular and teach it strength. Go back to S.S. anne and get a Pokmon that knows surf, and surf to the island on the left where there is a truck. Get golem to push it over with strength, and underneath there will be mew, Which you battle against. And hopefully catch.

The only thng is, this actually isn't a sad cheat that doesn't work. It actually does work, I heard it from my cousin who duplicated his mew to me and my brother. :'( ? Here's a pathetic one:

Go to goldenrod city defeat "whats-her name(was it whitney or something? :S)" , thn go to the girl who heals your pokemon(at the pokemon centre -_-) and she will give you GS ball go to ilex forest shrine and press A then a celebi lv 30 will appear....ect.

I actually tried that once or twice , then I remembered "hey, it hasn't been tested and they were just a big liar.."ect...ect... :disappoin

MysticGrandpaGohan
February 6th, 2004, 01:05 AM
I know one this kid told me to talk to prof oak 3 times catch a pokeball with a masterball( you find the pokeball in the grass) and go to prof oak and attack him with farfecth's stick and when he falls down crying catch him with th pokeball in side the masterball and you get prof oak he got attacks like vomit,burp,fart and take-away-pokemon-because-you've-been-a-bad-trainer=attack. so cool i tried it you go try it too :):)):):)L):);;00;;00;:)

PokeMaster3000
February 6th, 2004, 02:09 AM
How to get Porygon3

You need to trade a Porygon from a RBY game. It has to be nicknamed Pory-oil for this code to work.
When you get the Pory-oil, take it to Goldenrod City and buy all the TMs. Pory-oil can learn them all. Teach any of them to it and then beat the Elite Four once using Pory-oil only. After you do, take it to Celadon City and show it to the game corner Pokemon seller. He will say "Wow, a cool Porygon! I remember selling this one three years ago... can I have it back?" Select YES and he will give you a Porygon2 in return with these attacks- Thunder, Blizzard, Flamethrower, Evoluser.

Now beat the elite four again using Porygon2 only and at Lance's last pokemon use Evoluser. Do not use this attack on any other pokemon or your game will freeze forever. The evoluser will have a 1-hit-KO on the last Lance's Pokemon.

When you then get to the hall of fame, when the Pokemon will be registered, in the place of Porygon2 you will see Porygon3. It looks like Porygon2 but not Red and Blue colored but Green and Yellow. When u get back ur Pokemon, Proffesor Elm will come and congratulate you for the Porygon3. You know have Porygon3 and can use Evoluser on all Pokemon except Lance's last Pokemon.

I actually fell for this rumor.... ;_;

Lady Umbreon
February 10th, 2004, 10:34 AM
Here's one I found!

Get a lv 100 Chansey and put it in the front of your party. Then go to Victory Road and take 100 steps, and use the Itemfinder every step. On the 100th step, Chansey's egg will hatch into Togepi!

Unbelieveable, right?
(I tried it ^_^; I'm so gullible)

Cassie-chan
February 11th, 2004, 09:32 PM
This was on the internet

talk to man who shows how to catch pokemon 100 times (25=no, 75=yes)
I think you talk to mom 50 times, then p.oak 60 times. He "gives" you something, I can't remember what.

Enix-Zae
February 12th, 2004, 03:04 AM
a friend once told me that if you beat the elite four 100 times in blue, the tower in vermillion would be completed, and you could go inside it and at the top there was a rare *fake* pokemon. i acctually beleived him, its funny how gullible some people can be :P

ChoasTheory
February 13th, 2004, 12:04 AM
i rate this a 10/10 on the retarted chart -_- how to get mario!

ok this is for r/b, beat the game get all 151 pokemon and the diploma (-_- wich is already dum cuz mew isnt required to beat the game) then put your game and gameboy in the microwave for 10 min! the sad part is.... my friend did it with his sp!

Enix-Zae
February 13th, 2004, 05:10 PM
i rate this a 10/10 on the retarted chart -_- how to get mario!

ok this is for r/b, beat the game get all 151 pokemon and the diploma (-_- wich is already dum cuz mew isnt required to beat the game) then put your game and gameboy in the microwave for 10 min! the sad part is.... my friend did it with his sp!

that really is sad, how on earth could microwaves give you a mario? man, i feal sorry for the poor sp that had to go through that :'(

Pokemaster10000
February 16th, 2004, 06:57 PM
I just rembered a sad rumor my friend told me 4 years ago.
Get a level 100 Dragonite and kill Mewtwo in the Cerealean Cave.
Your Dragonite will evolve into a Yoshi. I just felt so cheap after I did that and saw it didn't work. But hey, I was 8 years old at that time.

Rayquazamaster0
February 16th, 2004, 07:23 PM
I know one where in yellow you beat koga with your pikachu then run straight to the surf shack and the guy will make you pikachu a surfing pikachu.

Does it work?Because I sold my game because it wasn't working and i was bored.

Pokemaster10000
February 16th, 2004, 07:29 PM
It probaly doesn't work. Or else I would have heard of it from someone.

123hi45
February 21st, 2004, 08:22 PM
i heard one that if you catch all 151 poke mon on r/b (even mew) and beat the elite four 500 times you get a billion dollers and get to fly in a space station. lol! who would believe that! oops i did... :dead:

Raichu
February 22nd, 2004, 08:02 PM
space station? and where would you go in the space station...No pokemon to catch in space are there?

Voice_of_the_forest
February 23rd, 2004, 08:06 PM
LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! .............. Sorry. I'm bored. Go Junior Members! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard a rumor once. It's called the myth of the bogeyman. It's really scary........... A pokemon rumor i heard is that if you beat the elite 4 in r/b/y 100, you will get a mew. Didn't bother trying. I mean seriously, 100 ttimes? How long would that take with level 60 pokemons without ANY legendaries.

Pokemaster10000
February 26th, 2004, 10:01 AM
i heard one that if you catch all 151 poke mon on r/b (even mew) and beat the elite four 500 times you get a billion dollers and get to fly in a space station. lol! who would believe that! oops i did... :dead:.

You get to catch a Solrock and Lunatone there right? :P

Ice Master
March 10th, 2004, 07:01 AM
I Made One Up OK Here IT Is And Rate It ON A Non Believable (1 Belivable 10 not)
OK Catch A Missingno And Go To Fushia City Then Go To The Safari Zone and save Turn It off Then Back On Go Inside And It will Be Mormal Then Missingno Will Be Your Trainer When You Run Into a Kangaskan and then turn Off Your Game And Turn It Back On Give Missingno A Rare Candy And He Should Evolve To Kankeskan (True But Not Whole Cheat) Then Go In And You Will Hear A Glitch Sound In The People Will Say You Cant Come To Glich Ware Housei (It will HAve A Typo) You Must Have A Mewtwo Missingno Zapados Pikachu Kangeskan and a Caterpie All At Level 50 Then Once You Do Go Back And Go In and then Lots Of People Will Come And There Will Be Wild Pokemon Here Are Some You Encouter (Charmeleon 200 Missingno 1 Mew 5) The Numbers Are How many Times You Must Beat Them Thn There Will Be These Trio Team Pokemon (Raging Charizard Trio Mewtwo Triple Missingno and last but not least a 5 Team Of Your Exact Pokemon Note That This Glitch Will Wreak Your Game And Posibbly Destroy Your Game Boy Color) And The Funny Thing Is That My Game Boy Color Has No Volume Glitches Up And I Have Tried This But It Did Not Work (Trying My own Glich I Am Stupid)

Vensy
March 17th, 2004, 08:27 PM
I made up this rumore when i was in 4th grade: Go to Cerulean cave and fight Mewtwo (but dont catch it) then when you get Mew go back to the cave and Giovanni will be there and he says he wants you to battle his Mewtwo with your Mew...but if you loose you have to forfeit all of your Pokemon to him but if you win he'll give you a ticket to the Saint Anne, and you'll ride it to Johto

i told this too my friend and he actually did it...then he yelled at me cause it didnt work! :P

That one is quite interesting. XD Creative, too. Hee. That's funny how your friend fell for it.. ^^;;

machinoman
March 27th, 2004, 12:26 AM
I've got a great one for r/b. I heard it from a close friend but after he told me it I punched him in the face and now we are bitter enemies: Beat the entire game then go into some cave and you can fight Mewtwo. What a joke!

WillowMage
March 27th, 2004, 06:41 AM
Ummm, but isn't that true? Mewtwo is in the Unknown Dungeon at Ceruleon City. Unless you were trying to be funny. In that case: HA HA HA HA HAAA!

MissingChu
March 27th, 2004, 11:21 AM
lol Mewtwo is in the cave! You have to beat the Elite Four to enter it, go through the maze and stuff, and catch Mewtwo with the master ball you got eariler(if you havn't used it!)

machinoman
March 27th, 2004, 01:08 PM
omg i fear i have made the biggest mistake of my life!

MissingChu
March 27th, 2004, 04:37 PM
lol its ok there were a lot of bogus hoaxs and rumors so people may think you cant catch Mew and Mewtwo. The mew glitch allows you to fight mew. If you dont know it, go here: http://pokedex.kary.ca/catchmew.shtml :cool: its worth it!

The Overlord
March 27th, 2004, 06:55 PM
I just rembered a sad rumor my friend told me 4 years ago.
Get a level 100 Dragonite and kill Mewtwo in the Cerealean Cave.
Your Dragonite will evolve into a Yoshi. I just felt so cheap after I did that and saw it didn't work. But hey, I was 8 years old at that time.
Okay not being rude or anything but this is the real way to do it i did it cause i saw the pic in an expert gamer magazine a long time ago it showed how to do it and everything i did it and i tried lets see? 5hours i guess well anyway here it is.

How to get yoshi in red and blue version:
First get a dratini in red make sure you caught all 150 pokemon in each game before you do this ok trade the dratini in red version to blue raise it until its a dragonite trade it back buy a fire stone than go to the unknown dungeon surf left and right around the area mewtwo is than give your firestone to dragonite it will evolve into yoshi you wont have extra data in the pokedex but you will have a yoshi.

Ok the only thing i got out of this was a glitch in that area where mewtwo is when i surfed i found a level 255 Hitmonlee i guess there probally was a way to get the yoshi who knows but thats a new glitch area if you do that i guess.

MissingChu
March 27th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Well, here goes, .... YOSHI IS NOT i repeat, IS NOT in the Pokemon games. Decompile the ROM data and you'll see.

Also, that 255 Hitmonlee will occur on various strips of water in the game, which means you can get missingno, M, and all the other glitched PKMN in a heck of alot of more places!

The Overlord
March 27th, 2004, 11:15 PM
Alright he is not just a thought but besides that i got an idea from this thread a Super Mario pokemon game im still thinking if i should make it if i do make it would have Mario as a character that catches pokemon or like Mario catches koopas and stuff from the Mario games and your rival Wario does what Gary does in yellow and pushes you to get the other pokemon and oak gives you Yoshi just some new thoughts takin place in the infinite imagination of mind any comments?

SwampertLover
March 28th, 2004, 04:28 AM
First beat the Elite Four about 26 times. On the 26th time time Professor Oak will say "I'm tired of this." He will let you walk the pokemon hall of fame which leads to another city. In this city people will swap PokeGods.

Go to Mt.Moon. Use the itemfinder in 100 different spots. On the 100th time it will say you have found an egg. Walk around for a little bit and the egg will hatch an you will have togapi.

First, beat the Elite four about twelve times. Then go to a pokecenter and go to the pokemon league hall of fame. There will be many strange pokemon and eventualy you will see mew. It will be no where else just in your hall of fame.

First get all150 pokemon, all eight badges, and beat the elite four. Then get at least fifteen of them up to level100. Then talk to one lady in the game corner and she will give you a pokemon that she found in the back of the museum. Next take the pokemon to Professor Oak he will name it pikablue.NOTE:there may be more to this code.

Capture a pikachu. Trade that pikachu with one freind ten times on the tenth time give pikachu a water stone then it will evolve into pikablue.

Sad, sad people...

Pokemaster10000
March 28th, 2004, 07:34 AM
Okay not being rude or anything but this is the real way to do it i did it cause i saw the pic in an expert gamer magazine a long time ago it showed how to do it and everything i did it and i tried lets see? 5hours i guess well anyway here it is.

How to get yoshi in red and blue version:
First get a dratini in red make sure you caught all 150 pokemon in each game before you do this ok trade the dratini in red version to blue raise it until its a dragonite trade it back buy a fire stone than go to the unknown dungeon surf left and right around the area mewtwo is than give your firestone to dragonite it will evolve into yoshi you wont have extra data in the pokedex but you will have a yoshi.

Ok the only thing i got out of this was a glitch in that area where mewtwo is when i surfed i found a level 255 Hitmonlee i guess there probally was a way to get the yoshi who knows but thats a new glitch area if you do that i guess.

Lol, it wasn't suppose to be true but thanks for cooperating. :P
I got a sad rumor..
Battle the elite four in R/S and Steven in the end will have a Metagross.
What makes this rumor so sad is that it's true. XD
*hears awes*

Lanceiscool
April 1st, 2004, 08:21 AM
Heh heh.... I don't know if this is already here but...In red/blue, if you beat the elite four 50 times with Chansey in your party, Chansey gives you an egg. Stupid. AND if you beat the elite four 100 times, they give you the HM "Blast" which any pokemon can learn, you get to blast down the white cylinder things and you can find every pokemon in the game behind bill's house and next to pallet town.

Manta
April 2nd, 2004, 10:59 AM
The 'mew in a truck behind the the ss anne' cheat has some truth to it. you have to have not done the ss anne (because it leaves once you get cut) and have surf. if you surf just behind the ss anne up and down, it works pretty much the same as the cinnabar island cheat. but you can get mew there as well.

MissingChu
April 2nd, 2004, 05:37 PM
Oh! so you mean that the devolpers made the same mistake like at cinnibar island? weird. It also depends on your name if you do the Old man part of the Missingno. trick.

Eco-Mono
April 3rd, 2004, 12:16 AM
The 'mew in a truck behind the the ss anne' cheat has some truth to it. you have to have not done the ss anne (because it leaves once you get cut) and have surf. if you surf just behind the ss anne up and down, it works pretty much the same as the cinnabar island cheat. but you can get mew there as well.
Screed. There's no way to get Mew's hex number (15) into the block for the Cinnibar cheat, and being in the St Anne harbor doesn't change the encounter table.

Simone
April 3rd, 2004, 11:18 PM
Yeah, i think the lamest ones where the truck with Mew and the Pikablu.. those were taken to a whole new extent.. it was really lame -.-

Chariquaza
April 11th, 2004, 10:25 AM
I just made this one up

Deathfly
R/B/Y/G/S/C/Ru/Sa
Go to the Elite 4 and once you get to Lance/Drake. Lose and a hole will appear Giovanni and Bruno will be there talk to Bruno he will punch you when you get up your mum will be there with Bruno and Giovanni they will be kissing. You will run away and you will find a Dustox/Yanma/Butterfree catch it and it will be holding a Death stone. Kill Mewtwo (you will find him in your house) and then you will be transported to Desporato Island a Slowking will appear and it will steal your pokemon. It will run in a cave you will be trapped in a square turn your game off and throw it in a pool of water really hard pick it up and turn it on a spark will fly and a yanma will apear on the screen catch it look in your items the death stone will be gone. Go to the pokemon Center and while its still bplaying slam your game on the ground it should still be playing it will screech and yanma will automatically run away. Check your pokemon you will only have a lvl 1 caterpie look in your boxes there will be notjhing in there. youll only have caterpie. Set it in a microwava until it starts leeking pull it out caterpie will evolve into a lvl 11100000002229999933204788832222222222 Deathfly and you can still play your game whenever you want.

P.S. My friend tried this he was furious his gameboy broke down but it actually got him Deathfly!!!!!

J/K J/K J/K But my friend did try it I had to go to Virginia for 2 months and he forgot all about it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: ;) ;) :classic: :classic: :) :)

MissingChu
April 11th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Oh my god. My gameboy would have been destoryed.......its a horrible sight....

anyways, your friend probuly didn't do it, because i think he should be smarter than that. Unless he is like my friends :laugh:

Thunder
April 11th, 2004, 02:27 PM
I know one where in yellow you beat koga with your pikachu then run straight to the surf shack and the guy will make you pikachu a surfing pikachu.

Does it work?Because I sold my game because it wasn't working and i was bored.

Dude u can get pikachu to surf but u need to finish pokemno stadium with pikachu u dipstick

MissingChu
April 11th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Hey, dont call people names Thunder. It was a RUMOR. One FAKE(unless proven) way to get something. In this case, it was a fake way to get a surfing pikachu.

Chariquaza
April 11th, 2004, 04:58 PM
he did do it. I watched him.He was chasing me I hopped in the car for vacation and he forgot all about it. Heres one and surprizingly it DID work

Restless

Go to Bruno in R/B. But this must be your 160th time or was it 500th time seeing him. Lose instead of being teleported to t now you will have to suffer. He will call the other E4 members and they will surround you. There will be a 4 against 1 battle win and Gary pops out of nowhere. He says "Ash you beat them all? Well then if (you have to be named Ash exactly spelled that way capitals are capitals and lower cases are lower cases.) you did go to a place called Sav la vee. He will push you into the wall and a lvl 500 Golem pops out(its really Misingno.) battle it but its no use. he uses Symphonie and deletes all your pokemon. Your game should lock up. Turn it on and you will automatically be at the E4 with absolutly no pokemon not even in your pc. Garu will come and say "Hmmm how did you get here[name](DONT name your character Butt bomb or Ash)" He will go all pixelated. and you will go to Say la vee. A Snorlax will appear at lvl 98. it will be blocky though. Walk up to it and it glows red and black. it will battle you you must catch it or else your game will lock up. release it and press start the button WILL POP OUT TRUST ME I DID THIS AND MY START BUTTON JUST DID THIS. BUT YOU CAN GO TO START BY GOING TO A WEBSITE THEY SELLEM THERE. after it flies off imedietly shut your game off. Turn it on and it will say New game? but nothing else. Press it once you get to Prof. Oak he will "say oh dear all the pokemon vanished" But here is one I found laying on the floor. It will imedietly say you got Restless and your game will shut off. Turn it on and go to continue you should be in front of the lady in the pokemon centre in the E4 building check your pokemon it will say lvl 5 Restless. THIS IS NOT A LIE ME AND MY FRIEND GOT ONE.

Ganon
April 11th, 2004, 06:11 PM
The worst rumour i've heard of is to turn Dragonite into Yoshi!

IT
April 11th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Here is one sooo sad I could not belive it!

Get Prof.Oak (Red and Blue) go to Pallet town and tawl to Prof.Oak 50 times then after the 50th time he well say "Go away or I'll hurt you" then you and prof.Oak well have a battle you well have one attack,Thunder Punch :laugh: any way he'll have ten attacks (all the same except for one) Gust,Gust,Gust,Gust,Gust,Gust,Gust,Gust,Gust,and Read (witch dose nothing) capture him and it should look like this

http://alex-pokemon.iwarp.com/oak21.JPG

Thunder
April 12th, 2004, 03:18 AM
lol hahahahahahhaha thats funny but the surfing pikachu one is true u dont battle koga on the game u connect your yellow to pokemon stadium

Chariquaza
April 12th, 2004, 02:05 PM
the fight prof. Oak thing is true it is just 'M' or Missingno. at least one of its forms.

MissingChu
April 12th, 2004, 02:51 PM
I fought Prof.Oak using a gameshark cheat however it crashed cause he sent out a glitch pokemon. NOOOO! :dead:

Thunder
April 13th, 2004, 04:47 AM
*laughs his head off* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

MissingChu
April 13th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Catch Mom and all the other people in the game(yes everyone!)

Do the Ditto Cooltrainer move glitch. Get into a battle with any pokemon(excluding trainer battles) and use the cooltrainer move. Once you see the flash of light, turn off your game boy. Take your game and blow into the bottom of it and play the Song of Time. Next break your cart and mix the pieces. Use them like a puzzle. When your cart is all pieced back, tape it back together. Put it in your game boy. Look into your party and your pc. You will have all the people in your game, caught! You will have a new pokedex, that shows which people you have. Note, this trick will increse the number of boxes in the pc by 1082. 12 x 1082 = 12984 boxes!

Gracias mi amigo.

nic egan
April 14th, 2004, 04:42 PM
funny hehe. why would someone break their game

MissingChu
April 18th, 2004, 09:29 AM
if they are ignorant like some people.....
I've tricked my friends into damaging their games, but, they weren't TOO happy.... :dead:

AJHalliwell
April 18th, 2004, 11:31 AM
I remember reading once, (back when I first got the internet) that if you do something (incredibly difficult and time consuming), then you go to the truck by the St.Anne (What's with that thing anyway? Lots of 'cheats' around it, and whats its real purpose?)
Use stregth, or something (possibly the previously mentioned Golem comment. And under it will be a single plant! Cut it, and one of those holes from like, seafoam island is there. Go in there, and your at the base of a volcano! (ooooooo! Ahhhh!) Make your way up the volcano, (fighting several trainers with lv.50~ pkmn) and at the top, it will start erupting! But first, and Egg flys you! It then erupts, and you are thrown to the vermillian pokemon center. And the egg hatchs after 100 steps, into lv.5 togepi.
I started trying to do this (back then, what, i was a nieve kid!) but gave up after a short time thinking "Oh well, never liked togepi that much anyway." LOL.

There was also a cheat I told my friend, (after reading it on the internet mind you!) That if you go to the St.Anne, and surf around it, you can cut into it at a place. You'll have to fight Gary (Or red, or blue, or whatever) and after you beat him, you can fight/catch mew! I did try this one, but I don't think i did it right, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work x_X

tyblazitar
April 19th, 2004, 01:45 PM
Well, her is a real sad one for G/S:
First get all pokemon (including Celebi) and train them to level 100. Then beat the E4 100000000000 times using only a magicarp. Then talk to Prof. Elm 500000000000000000 times. Then take the cart and crush it to 1375 pieces with a hammer. All the Pokemon will come out. Take them all into your pants, and have them there for about a week. Now commit suicide with a shotgun. Then you will come to heaven, and all your pokemon will also be there. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Another one:
First get all 250 pokemon and train them to level 100 without saving. Then beat the E4 100000000000 times,still without saving. Then start a new game. You will start with Celebi in level 100!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MissingChu
April 19th, 2004, 02:21 PM
too sad to be true.....:D

obsessedgamer
April 26th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Well, her is a real sad one for G/S:
First get all pokemon (including Celebi) and train them to level 100. Then beat the E4 100000000000 times using only a magicarp. Then talk to Prof. Elm 500000000000000000 times. Then take the cart and crush it to 1375 pieces with a hammer. All the Pokemon will come out. Take them all into your pants, and have them there for about a week. Now commit suicide with a shotgun. Then you will come to heaven, and all your pokemon will also be there. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Another one:
First get all 250 pokemon and train them to level 100 without saving. Then beat the E4 100000000000 times,still without saving. Then start a new game. You will start with Celebi in level 100!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All that hard work, then having it deleted... I can't count to 500000000000000000 :dead: . I'll tell my sister to try this one. LOL

Merzbau
May 2nd, 2004, 12:15 PM
my friend told me one time that he got a pokemon called Luho in his crystal version. it was a "fused" lugia and ho-oh. he said that if u equip teru-sama on both of them and put them in ur team they will fuse.

note: teru-sama is a real item in gsc that can only be got wit a game shark. i know because my little brother has a teru-sama in his pack right now on his silver version

MissingChu
May 2nd, 2004, 12:40 PM
LOL! Luho? :D

Yes, temu-sama is a real item, i got it once with my Gameshark. Didn't find anything special about it though.

Poke'gangster
May 2nd, 2004, 04:03 PM
This is really a sad one for the pokemon tv series. Michael Jackson will be the main charecter in the series andcatch a Mew546493754570176 with a colgjgdif ball and run off into the perfume department and beat Leif Erickson in a 8 on 8 battle.

Poke'gangster
May 2nd, 2004, 04:05 PM
I don,t know if this has to do with this topic. If so I'm sorry I spammed or double threaded if I spammed or double threaded.

emeraldslay
June 1st, 2004, 09:18 AM
This is really sad:

Battle the elite 4 ten times and Marill will be in you're squad of Pokemon. Go to professor oak and you can trade Marill for Mew.

Kuharido
June 2nd, 2004, 02:56 PM
One of the rumors I heard was for Red and Blue if you beat the Elite four thirty times you can get the Pokegods I didn't try it but my friend did and wasted a lot of time for nothing.

pokeextra1
June 5th, 2004, 07:47 AM
a couple of years ago my best friend made me belive that he was part of a secret Nintendo mailing list, that gave extremely secret codes like "build your own gym gameshark code", "get scizor in pokemon yellow". He also made me believe that I had guessed the gameshark code for the Gym!

Mudkip84
June 10th, 2004, 04:25 AM
Here`s one I think my friend told me:

Stop mudkips evoulution until Lv.41 It might learn Sheer Cold.

Sheer Cold`s effect - I hit Ko
No field effect

Steeleon
June 10th, 2004, 06:22 AM
Here is a sad rumor my friend tried once. It was for yellow, that if you battled the E4 8 times without losing the 8th time you won a strange woman would walk in. She would walk up to you and ask "Did you really beat the E4 8 times and never lose?" Then a YES or NO screen will pop up if you say yes she says "Is that so? Battle me!" So you will battle her and she will have one pokemon, a lv. 45 "?". Once you beat her Prof. Oak appears and takes you to his lab and says "Youhave proven yourself worty of visiting the "Poke Garden". Then he takes you behinds Bills house were you can catch Marill and Togepi.

mewruler
June 18th, 2004, 03:05 AM
Heres a crazy one for ruby and sapphire,
First be A boy you must beat the elite 4 10000 times with a level 0 weedle.
Then go up to victory road and realese your weedle.Then proffeser oak will walk up and say wow how could a trainer be so strong. then he will say i actually liked you more then may.Then he will give you all 386 pokemon and a pokemon called deoxytwo.

Now that one is crazy LOL
P.S Made this by myself,tricked alot of friends

Firemaker
June 18th, 2004, 09:56 AM
How do you get a weedle in R/S?
You can't get it to lv.0! How could you trick friends if you can't get a lv.0 Weedle in R/S?!

luna2525
July 1st, 2004, 06:30 AM
In R/B, to be able to catch Mew, you need to catch all pokemon.. Then, you need to beat the E4 30 times, and you'll be able to catch Mew on the eastern shores of Cinnabar Islands.. Someone I knew told me about it when I was in 5th grade..

baby_dragonite
July 11th, 2004, 02:50 PM
this ones sad
when you get to mt.moon go in the pokemon center(at the entrance)and buy the 500 dollar magikarp from the guy.take it to the daycare an when it gets to level 50 it will evolve into mew. i cant believe i fell for it. :P

Cinder the Chao
July 12th, 2004, 05:07 PM
hah once I was joking around with my friends and I said you could get mewthree by beating the E4 1000000000000 times with a Level 5 Magikarp.

BigBoss
July 13th, 2004, 09:18 AM
Back a couple pages,Mudkip84 said a another cheat, well, some of that is true but it's lv 42 and it learns Hydro Pump. anywayz, here's a sad one for crystal and pokemon stadium2.

First, Get a N64 with 15 copies of pokemon stadium2. Then, on a crystal version, Get all of the Pokemon including Mew But not celibi. Then, get all of your Pokemon Staium 2s and Break into fifteen pieces with a Jackhammer. Tape the fifteen pieces together, Then Microwave it. If it still works, now connect your Crystal to your Pokemon stadium2. goto the gameboy tower. while playng, take your Crystal out. Put it in the Oven at Max tempeteure. Leave it for 5 minutes. take it out. put it in the freezer. take it out. Put your Crystal Back in the N64 and it should work again. Go in some Grass and youll find a lv1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Celebi. It is uncatchable unless you leave it there for a month. come back, and use a pokeball. it should catch it. now save and Restart. Congrats! your crystal will now be 3D and you will have Celebi!

I couldnt belive what I saw! it got erased but it was at GameFAQs for like a day! oh, I made this one up as a Joke to a kid who was retarded:

Start a new Game with the name GAMESHARK. Save your Game. you will have a cheats menu in the start menu.

He fell For it and I ran away to my bus. (It was on the last day of school)Ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cat lover
July 25th, 2004, 12:21 AM
Play as boy/girl/meowth/????:
Enter "BOY" to be boy(or just put in any name but the next three).
Enter "GIRL" to be girl.
Enter "MEOWTH" to be meowth.
Enter "????" chose from a list of stuff.

Hideouts:
Go play PKMN STMN and go to GB Tower. Insert ruby and go in your hideout save but as it says "Don't turn off your GBA." swich it quickly with pokemon red. It will say game saved. Load the saved game and you will have a hideout. Walk out and if your stuck in something then re-load the game and try again. Once you know where the hideout is you should save.

Ridley-X4
July 25th, 2004, 11:35 AM
Here's some I made up:

On Red/Blue, catch Mewtwo and take him to the Cinnibar Lab and then:

Lab guy: Oh, It's our experiment. You seem to have found it, and returned it to us. I'll thank you with the location of Mew.

*Team Rocket comes in*

Giovanni: Give us back that Mewtwo!

*Team Rocket surronds you and the scientists*

You: What do we do, Professor?

Lab guy: I have good news.

You: What is it, Professor?

Lab guy: I just saved 15% on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

Then the game shuts down.

Here's one I made up for Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire:

Go to your rivals house and he/she will give you Dynamite. Then go to Team Magma's/Aqua's (sealed) hideout and blow it up. Then your rival will kiss you and then it shows your character 15 yrs. later and you and your rival are getting married.

%AeRoDaCtYl%
July 31st, 2004, 01:01 AM
what is it with all the mews and mewtwos?? they are multiplying like bunnies!! i mean mew, mewtwo, mewthree, mewthree1/2 etc. it goes on forever! :D oooh! oooh! ive got a rumor! if you breed a mewtwo with a plusle you get a mewthree and if you breed a mewthree with a minun then you get a mewtwo! omg! im soo good at this its scary 0_o

doomsday_shadow
August 5th, 2004, 01:39 AM
Once, I read in a magazine(portuguese magazine ***ks) that if have zapdos,Articuno and Moltres, U use three times the evolution stones (fire,leaf and water stone) in each one you could have rainbow bird! Also I used the Missigno trick and ,now, when I look my hall of fame I hear some extrange noises And I see somo photo of Ranbow Bird(looks like one of the legendary birds with another color).
Rumor 2- use Itemfinder on Seafoam Islands to find the Mist Stone, you put it in Charizard, and he became charcolt, Venusaur- Sapasaur and Blastoise Venustoise...

Ive fell for this two.....

Linc
August 5th, 2004, 07:03 AM
I found one:

How to get three mews. (G/S)
Go to the place where the cerulean cave shoul be, with a lv. 100 typhlosion in your party. Use dig, and you will end up in an underground cavern. It is like a maze. If you find your way through it, you will reach a cavern with three pink glowing orbs in the center of it. Press A on the middle one and the room will flash and a batttle will start. The sprite of the opponent will be three mews standing together, and you have to catch them with a great ball. If you do, you will get a Pokemon called MewTrio and it will be at level 210 (70 x3).

Pogiforce-14
August 5th, 2004, 10:01 AM
Once, I read in a magazine(portuguese magazine ***ks) that if have zapdos,Articuno and Moltres, U use three times the evolution stones (fire,leaf and water stone) in each one you could have rainbow bird! Also I used the Missigno trick and ,now, when I look my hall of fame I hear some extrange noises And I see somo photo of Ranbow Bird(looks like one of the legendary birds with another color).
Rumor 2- use Itemfinder on Seafoam Islands to find the (I dont remember the name, so I'll create one) Strangevolution Stone, you put it in Charizard, and he became charcolt!

Ive fell for this two.....
The second one I've heard before, except it wasn't seafoam is the the burnt building in Cinnibar.Teh stone was Charcoal. I think they made this rumor when someone heard about charcoal from G/S/C and thought is was an evolution stone.

TwIsTeD
August 5th, 2004, 12:22 PM
heres a sad rumor, if you buy a shovel from yo momma then you can dig for oil and become a millionaire! XD

Helios
August 21st, 2004, 04:33 AM
Here is a cheat i heard years ago. On pokemon yellow catch a magikarp using the old rod and train it up to level 100 without using ANY rare cadies and it will evolve into Mew.

NOTE:This is stupid and very sad! :sean: :mew: :mew2:

bass sp
August 21st, 2004, 09:02 AM
i heard a rumor some years ago and it said that if a pass the elite four 100 times with only the pokemon starter they give him an attack nomed blast beam.

Max of Pallet town
August 21st, 2004, 04:53 PM
i read if you talk to the safforn guard 100 or 500 or 1000 times then he will say go home you mom has died thenyou go and talk to the ghost and it will tell you where mew is or it is mew note this does not work and is very sad :P

Kiri
August 28th, 2004, 06:32 AM
Ages ago, a kid I knew said that after you complete Blue, and beat the Elite 4 ten times without using any items, then went to the power plant, Brock would be there to give you a togepi. It doesn't work.
The sad thing is, I actually did beat the Elite four ten times.

MegaLightBlaze
September 5th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Somone told me that if you beat the elite 4 four times with only four pokemon and ou into Mewtwos cave there would be a four head Pikachu looking mewtwo looking pokemon called Quadropad! Fake but not he saddest thing I've heard.

shadow_demon777
September 7th, 2004, 06:48 AM
there's this one for gold/silver.

talk to red's mom for 150 times without saving, calling anyone or getting called by someone. than she'll get pissed and she'll battle you with a lvl 100 blastoise, lvl 100 Mr. Mime, and some other lvl 100s. if you win she'll tell you to go to the shrine in the forest. when you do and press a, a celebi or a mew will appear.

Unknown Hero
September 12th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Dunno if this one had been posted but its very sad
in yellow version you have to get the surfiing pikachu from stadium then you surf with it and while you are in the water turn your gameboy upside down and shake it and then dip the back into water while the battery cover is open then your pikachu will turn into Bluechu (Marill)

Alana
September 12th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Mind if I but in.

Heres one I heard from some kid a couple years ago.

(Silver) Lugia

Board the S.S. Aqua and simply ride it as ussaul. When you get to land and are walking across the docks be careful. Lugia will swoop down to battle. If you win cool thats great. If you catch it cool thats great. But if you lose Lugia will grab you swoop into the sky then drop you. you will hit the ground and die. Then Prof. Oak, Prof. Elm, and your mom will all come stand around you start crying then carry you away. You will then automatically lose the game and all of your data will be erased.

I was young and imature so I beleived him.(Im so stupid.) So any ways when I got to the part when I left the S.S. Aqua I was all scared and waiting anxously for Lugia to attack. Of course it didn't. I flet like an ediot even though I only half believed him.

Desaparecidos
September 12th, 2004, 09:34 PM
all of these are hilarious. it's so funny how naive people are.

here's a few good ones.

1. r/b/y, use the item finder in any cave and search in 100 different spots without hitting the same spots, and a togepi egg will be found.

2. if you beat the elite four, some huge number probably like fifty times in a row, professor Oak takes you to a new room and you get another adventure.

3. if you get a magicarp, bring it to the name rater and change it's name to Mew, reset and when you check your pokedex it will say you have Mew.

4. start a new game and save right after losing to Gary the first time. turn it off and repeat thirty times. the thirty first time you turn it on, a new intro will come up and you'll have a choice of every Pokemon to start off with.

^ that trick was made to probably make people erase there 60+ hour game haha

masquerainmistress
September 17th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Yugioh Cheats for R/S and Fr/Lg
(I can't belive these were on Gamefaqs!)

Get Blue-Eyes White Dragon R/S
Get a Shiny Flygon. Name it Seto. Raise it to Lv. 95 w/ no Rare Candies, then Candy it to lv. 100. Go to where Regice was, it will be there even if you battled it. Defeat it using Flygon only, and Flygon will evolve into BEWD!

Blue-Eyes Toon R/S Fr/Lg
Do the BEWD cheat above. Breed BEWD with a Totodile (either from Colloseum or the upcoming Emerald) and the offspring will be Blue-Eyes Toon!

Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon Fr/Lg
Do the Blue Eyes Cheat (trade Flygon From R/S), Except battle Articuno instead of Regice. A guy form nintendo will walk up and give you the Ticket to get to the 8th island, unless you already have it. Go there and battle Lugia, using only Flygon. Flygon will change colors, so it looks like normal Blue eyes but it's still a flygon.Then Fight Ho-oh. It's name will be Yugi. If you defeat it, Flygon Will Evolve into BESD!

Dark Magician R/S
Get an Alakazam, and Beat the Elite four 20 times. Train Alakazam to Level 100, and teach it 2 Psychic moves and 2 Dark moves. Go to the Pokemon Master level contest and look at a Smart portrait. Alakazam will be inspired by the portrait and Evolve into Dark Magician!

Magician of Black Chaos R/S
Do the Dark Magician cheat, but teach Alakazam 3 Dark moves and one Psychic move. And instead of looking at the Smart Portrait, look at the Cool one.

Dark Sage Fr/Lg
Transfer A Dark Magician to Fr/Lg and play for 200 hours. Attempt to start a new game. When Prof. Oak appears, Your Dark Magician will ram into him. It will inherit some of his genes and Become Dark Sage! Your normal game will continue.

Obelisk the Tormentor (Fr only)
Get a Mewtwo and name it Solider. Go to theplace where Deoxys was, and touch the triangle thing. Mewtwo will evolve into Obelisk!

Winged Dragon of Ra (Lg only)
Get a Ho-oh and Name it Ra. Go to where Deoxys was, and touch the triangle thing. Ho-oh will evolve into Ra!

Slifer the Sky Dragon R/S+Fr/Lg
Get a Rayquaza and Name it Orisis. Transfer it to Fr/Lg. Go to where Deoxys was, and touch the triangle thing. Rayquaza will evolve into Slifer!

The Gagagigos
Catch a Lavitar and reset your game. Start a new game, and Your starter will be Gagagigo! It is a Water/Fighting type. The evolution Chain is-
Gagagigo->(lv 16) Giga Gagagigo->(lv. 36) Gogiga Gagagigo

Whoever made these up is really weird O.o

Kylie-chan
September 17th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Here is a really sad one I don't think works on sapphire/ruby.

Go to Petalburg Poke Centre. See the gentleman standing by Joy? Talk to him 101 times in a row without moving away from him - just bash A if you like -, he will say after this 'I reckon u can use the pc now' and then if u check box 8 there's Jirachi in it. And here's another. When you get up to the 50th successful rocket launch, go to Littleroot, talk to Birch 50 times, and then the rocket that takes u up to space to catch deoxys and jirachi - which works - will land outside your bedroom.
Here's another sad one I made up - the site that takes you to a cheat that tells you how to catch all pokemon just by catching a pikachu.
www.celebiwishmakerjirachi.puzzledsheep.com.deeeenasour/Cheat_Code_0021_Dark_Alakazam_Rider/PikachuScore.com. The person I told it to believed it. They actually tried it out. For heaven's sake!!!
Also what about this one? Chemicho is caught by hatching the egg of an Absol with a Swampert at the top of Mount Pyre. Out comes Deochi, which uses the pokenav as a pokeball to catch chemicho. if you have only deochi and absol in your party chemicho and its evolutions, Gigacho, Ferraacho, and Snaggachimchotti are in ur party. (I made that up. Haven't tested it yet.)
Here's another crazeeee one I made up and tricked the Puzzledsheep-pichu one with. Erika had a son and on FR/lg she let her son, Sagamori (pronounced Saj-a-more-ee), take over, who uses flying pokemon. Gosh, some ppl are off the planet to believe these!

Also I think it is sad th@ some cruel ppl would post pranks like that to catch little kids - referring to the cheats/rumors. I mean, the majority of them are 'put your game boy in the microwave' or 'smash it up with a jackhammer' etc. etc. etc. C'mon, poor little kids who put their gb in the microwave... SHAME ON YOU PPL WHO ACTUALLY MADE THOSE UP AND POSTED THEM! hehe

seraphim
September 18th, 2004, 03:00 PM
oi! i'm new here, so here's my first post. lol, those were some great rumors...i have 2...the famous mist stone rumor. go into either seafoam island or mt. moon, then use the itemfinder on every piece of land in there, and on the last one, you will get a mist stone, which lets you evolve charizard/venesaur/blastoise/mewtwo. another one: get the master ball and beat the e4. catch a ratata with the master ball. save 3 times. beat the e4 100 times, and on the 100th time, you will be teleported to elite paradice, or pokemon paradise, (or some stupid thing like that) where you can catch all level 100 pokemon and fight gary for something (i forgot what exactly, i think a really powerful tm)

Typhlosion_Poser
February 20th, 2006, 01:26 PM
I heard a cheap one for Emerald.
To get Sonic, Knuckles or Tails, beat the E4 10 times then go to every Tv in the Hoenn Region One time Each. The last Tv you watch has to be your Tv. After you watch it, Pro. Birch will come in and say have you seen a ??? colored Pokemon. You answer either Blue (Sonic), Orange (Tails), or Red (Knuckles). After that, go out in the wild, defeat 3 random pokemon (doesnt matter which ones) then the 4th pokemon will be one of the 3 depending on which color you chose.

Kurosaki
February 20th, 2006, 02:14 PM
Please don't revive threads that haven't been posted in in over a month. ^^;;

(-Closed-)