PDA

View Full Version : Excited for school?

2A4Rulez
August 16th, 2009, 08:51 AM
Are you excited for school.

I am because I already got the supplies.It opens in two weeks.

Naruto Uzumaki
August 16th, 2009, 09:00 AM
I'm not, the Freshman get jumped at my school D:

.little monster
August 16th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Oh my Jesus NO!

;o; I have to start at a new one, I know were nothing is and all that fun stuff. ;o; Help~

sk8r4life1
August 16th, 2009, 09:37 AM
I'm not, the Freshman get jumped at my school D:

Make some older friends before you go to school. That's what i did ^-^

This is my senior year, so i'm pretty excited!

Naruto Uzumaki
August 16th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Make some older friends before you go to school. That's what i did ^-^

This is my senior year, so i'm pretty excited!
I do, but its a ritual to enter D: lol

Azonic
August 16th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Even with the classes, I still am pretty excited. Not for the classes of course, but for my friends and classmates. :>

processr
August 16th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Definitely. I want my exam results back, and I'm looking forward to being at the top of the school - it's my final year in Sixth Form. 8D

Alexithymia~
August 16th, 2009, 09:41 AM
I'm excited to see my friends and have something to do, but not with all the work.. etc.
That's something I'm not looking forward to.

Kazukii
August 16th, 2009, 09:51 AM
I have about two and a half weeks left.. I havn't really thought about school yet if I'm honest. It can wait :p

Cнαяcнιc
August 16th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Well I have left school now, but no, when I did go I really didn't like it, I went to one of the worst schools and the teachers never taught us and it seemed quite pointless.

But my nan taught me when I was at home so yay =D

Charchic.

Camisado
August 16th, 2009, 10:09 AM
I don't go to school, but I technically have an academic year because I'm an apprentice and I am assessed by a college.

So sometime in September, our assessor will be back.

I do enjoy my meetings with him, because my NVQ work is one of the few places now that I'm in a full-time proper job that I get praised for doing things well. =/

(I am not however looking forward to the amount of awful teenage girls that frequent the public bus I sometimes get.)

Caelus
August 16th, 2009, 10:14 AM
I'm already well into my first week of school.

Surprisingly, despite being a freshman, I get along quite well with the older people... though I still try to avoid them half the time.

I was pretty excited for school days before it started, if that counts.

Pachireecko
August 16th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Hell no! But it has to be done I suppose...

Captain Hobo.
August 16th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Heck no im in my 3rd week of school:( It is so boring and so long:(

Guy
August 16th, 2009, 10:22 AM
I'm pretty excited knowing this is my senior year of High School and afterwards comes college. However, I've being homeschooled this year [as well as the last] so there isn't much to look forward to such as new students and all, but I will have an extra load of time on my hands. So, being my last year before college, I am pretty psyched to see how this year turns out.

Spherical Ice
August 16th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Yup. I sure am! My first year is Secondary School. Kinda nervous.

Yoshimi
August 16th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Nope. I'm never excited about school, especially my freshman year.

XxDawnfanxX
August 16th, 2009, 10:45 AM
I am ready and pretty excited actually, because it is my senior year in High School. Definitely excited to be in my final year then off to college.

glaceonatcef
August 16th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Gah my summer's going by too quicklyyyyyyyyy. I'm going into Grade 10 this year, so it's my first year of High School. The seniors don't do anything nasty to the freshman though.... As far as I knowwwww.....

The only good thing is getting to hang out with my friend xP

Timbjerr
August 16th, 2009, 10:57 AM
I would be ecstatic if I were actually taking classes this semester, but for the most part, I don't got enough money. >_>

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 16th, 2009, 01:23 PM
I'm happy because this will be my last year at my school since I'm going to be a senior at High School. But I shouldn't be really getting happy because after H.S is college and plus a Masters, but it will be worth it later on

:t354:TG

Ayselipera
August 16th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Oh god no!

I hate school so much. Especially the first day when you don't know whos in your classes or your lunch. I'm a nervous wreck!

GKS
August 16th, 2009, 02:17 PM
I'm very excited, I can't wait.

Shem
August 16th, 2009, 03:04 PM
I go back September 8th, I really don't want to go. I don't want to have to deal with the people there. And this year I have AlgII and Chemistry, i already failed Alg II once and I'm terrible at chemistry.

ReyRey-Pyon
August 16th, 2009, 03:55 PM
NO.

im getting transferred out of my epicly awesome school so i can go to a suckish neighborhood school with people i hate ._.
not to mention im completely unprepared >n> /late shopping ftl

dylanpwnzyou
August 16th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Im really excited to see some people I havent seen in a while but other than that no
I see my other friends on like all the time lol

Yamikarasu
August 16th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Yeah, it will be fun for the first few days until the homework starts. I'm going to try to get as many classes as I can with my friends, so this year should be more bearable than last.

SmashBro
August 16th, 2009, 04:46 PM
... well not as much you would think, as you see in my school district you start high school at 9th grade, meaning i'm going to be the little freshman that everyone pushes around, not to mention having to do Algebra II and Biology this year...

Jirachification
August 16th, 2009, 05:00 PM
I'm not excited. I start my Junior year tomorrow. :\

Sydian
August 16th, 2009, 05:06 PM
I've already started, but I'll take the stand point I had before school started. I was excited, but kind of sad. This is my senior year, and though I'll have senior night, senior week, government day, and other senior stuff, it's really sad to say this is the end of the school road. I'm honestly disappointed that it all ends here. Some of you might not understand it right now, either that you're not sentimental like me, but I'm already realising that everything went by fast. It's gonna hit you one day, and it's gonna hit you hard in the face. Your brain will fall out, and all of a sudden, just when your brain is back, you're suddenly standing before your principal getting your diploma.

I even remember packing my SpongeBob back pack for my first day of middle school. After the first day, I didn't carry it anymore...no one else had a back pack with cartoons on it, if they even had a back pack.

Crimson Stardust
August 16th, 2009, 09:59 PM
nah..i hate ma school...its boring and have a lot of stupid rule...

Falcon Wing
August 16th, 2009, 10:02 PM
I'm excited, I'm going to the 10th and I've been in Private school for a while, so I will finally be going to Public school after 2 years. Yay.

Citrinin
August 16th, 2009, 10:06 PM
I'm already at school (because it's the Southern Hemisphere, we start school in February), but I know that at the end of my summer holidays, I'm never excited. XDDD;

Graceful
August 18th, 2009, 04:29 AM
I just can't wait to see my friends but for SCHOOl? No way. I hate learning.

Frozen King Prawns
August 18th, 2009, 09:34 AM
*Ytp voice*

NOE.

School is generally annoying and blech and stuff.

SquirtleGirl
August 18th, 2009, 10:01 AM
My summer holidays have been since mid-June [usually end of May but I had to sit state exams for two weeks D:]
So even with Pokémon and various hobbies and visiting friends [Yes I do have them :P] I'm getting kinda bored now.
And this year is a good year cause it's the year between finishing one set of exams and starting studying for the final set :)
It's about time, I've been looking forward to it since I got the acceptance letter XD

sanny the hedgehog
August 18th, 2009, 10:10 AM
really i just want to get through this year. 8th grade. not that im sick of my friends there and all i enjoy the school i go to. its just being in the same classes with the same people for most of my life thus far, kinda gets a bit boring. but yeah im looking forward to this year.
its going to be a good one!

MUSION
August 19th, 2009, 07:31 AM
I sure am, as it means my younger brothers will be out during the day :D

As for me, the school year just gone was my last year of Sixth Form, so it's finally over!

jigglypuff_96
August 27th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Well I am excited for the first day because I'm going to a new elemtrey (sp?) school for grade 8. I want to meet new people, BUT I dont wanna go to school 5 days a week for 10 months

Sakura Rain
August 27th, 2009, 08:31 PM
School already started for me. It's my senior year, so I guess I'm excited. EXCITED FOR GRADUATION

Suki
August 28th, 2009, 09:52 AM
College starts for me in like 2 weeks. I'm pretty excited but also need to get lots of stuff sooo I'll be happier when I'm more prepared. :)

HyPeRsHoCk
August 28th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Not really. Nothing to really look forward to when your "class" is you and your twin brother. <.<

1KewlDude
August 28th, 2009, 10:21 AM
I'm excited as I start college (sixth form) this year and it's gonna be a fresh start and I don't have to do the subjects I hate any more... it's all good =]

Devil's Guitarist
August 28th, 2009, 06:11 PM
well i've already began school but i can't wait for the uni!!only a few months and then see ya!! xD

Netto Azure
August 28th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Not surprisingly, Yes I am. XD

I can be stressed out even more now. XDDD

Especially since people on the Web are coming back to school and are inactive... D:

michele
August 28th, 2009, 06:31 PM
for some reason, i'm VERY excited for it to start again. for me, it starts again on tuesday. i love all my friends, i love all my teachers, and most of all it's my final year before i graduate and go off to college. tuesday couldn't come sooner, in my opinion! :D

LEXAcide
August 28th, 2009, 07:21 PM
im getting my GED... in the middle of the process actually. Later on, i will go to college... not sure if im too exited though...

2A4Rulez
August 30th, 2009, 06:12 PM
for some reason, i'm VERY excited for it to start again. for me, it starts again on tuesday. i love all my friends, i love all my teachers, and most of all it's my final year before i graduate and go off to college. tuesday couldn't come sooner, in my opinion! :D

That's the same day that my school opens!!!

Lady Gaga
August 30th, 2009, 06:34 PM
I can not wait for school! I cant wait for homework, and seeing my friends!

I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL NOW!

Giraffles <3
August 30th, 2009, 06:39 PM
I'm already back in school and I know I wasn't excited at all that I had to go back. Now I'm a senior, so only one year left I guess, feel bad for anyone who's a freshman, we don't beat them up at my school, but everyone is able to tell if your a freshman even if you don't tell them. At least I know I can tell, just don't get on the upperclassmen's nerves because some of us are very mean.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
August 30th, 2009, 07:14 PM
School in a few days!

Freshman this year!
I'm excited, of course.

Zorua
August 30th, 2009, 10:44 PM
I'm already done with my first week. Now it's going to be Monday. I can't stand this BS. ;; Like, the classes I have now suck so hard, and thank goodness it was a mistake, because I honestly can't take them anymore. >.<

So in short, I'm excited for my nee classes, I guess. XD

xiaolinmaster
September 1st, 2009, 03:22 AM
i can't wait to start sixth form, finally i don't have to wear a stupid uniform and i only do the lessons i've chosen to do so yay

BJ088
September 1st, 2009, 06:50 AM
Ah yes, good ol' school days. I kind of miss studying a bit. Kept me pretty occupied and nothing wrong with learning a bit. Wouldn't mind going back to university and starting a course in I.T just to have a certificate/qualification in something.

Awesome.
September 1st, 2009, 06:55 AM
im not excited about going back to school.

daigonite
September 2nd, 2009, 06:52 AM
For the love of God, help me.

Mew Ichigo
September 2nd, 2009, 06:53 AM
No.

And I've got school starting tomorrowz.

Jweeson
September 2nd, 2009, 07:47 AM
I honestly am not excited for school at all. I got sweet clothes and shoes and all that, but some scandals happened last year leaving me nearly friendless. >.>

Jordan
September 2nd, 2009, 12:13 PM
School started for me, so might as well be optimistic.

Riggzyd
September 2nd, 2009, 03:57 PM
School starts tommorrow for me

Serene Grace
September 3rd, 2009, 10:09 AM
I'm officially going to be a Year 10 (Grade 11) student on September 7th. I'm really excited because I've got big plans for this year. I know this year will be the hardest because of the amount of studying due to my GCSE's being at the end of the year but I'm ready for it.

All in all a year I'm definetley looking forward to.

Thoughts
September 3rd, 2009, 10:23 AM
Meh, I just moved but yea, in general I'm looking towards another school year ^^

Mew Ichigo
September 3rd, 2009, 10:35 AM
School was ok. I'm sitting next to this cuuuute guy in English [/fangirl]

Serene Grace
September 3rd, 2009, 10:38 AM
School was ok. I'm sitting next to this cuuuute guy in English [/fangirl]
Pfft, you should be studying not looking at cute guys.

The Corrupt Plague
September 5th, 2009, 12:13 AM
Hey, Everyone's guilty of this. My history grade slipped last year because the hottest girl in school was in there and I couldn't stop looking at her. I Better get back on topic, School has already started a month ago for me.