PDA

View Full Version : I will slap you silly!

.little monster
August 16th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Have you ever gotten into a fist/slap/kick/etc fight with someone? : 3

Jolene
August 16th, 2009, 08:55 AM
Oh, is that from South Park?

Also, yes. But I mostly get into word fights.

.little monster
August 16th, 2009, 08:58 AM
Oh, is that from South Park?

Also, yes. But I mostly get into word fights.
Um, if you're talking about the 'Wanna fight about it?' then that's from Family Guy. : 3

I've been in one. I was in fifth grade and an either grader beat me up! Then my brother tackeled him and broke his arm, knocked out two (adult) teeth, and broke his right arm. WOOHOO!

Graceful
August 16th, 2009, 09:50 AM
In Year 6 I got into a little fight with my friend Matthew(We called him "Tutu" though) and he sorta slapped me......and It hurt.....

Owl
August 16th, 2009, 09:53 AM
I get into lots of fights at school, a lot of people are amazed that an Indian kid is strong lol. :3

The Darkest Gale
August 16th, 2009, 09:54 AM
tons cause I get bullied but I don't let that get me down =)
tons I mean about 11 not serious fights but not tiny either
tackling,punching and I got slapped by a girl aka unpleasent women (real meaning in the dictionary lol)

Rokusasu
August 16th, 2009, 10:41 AM
I used to get into loads of fights- well, they were really playfights- when I went camping with boy scouts each year. XD The last fight I got into was with a guy who stole my friend's frisbee. =( I was fifteen at the time... Eheh. XD; I've never fought with a girl though. o_o;

Timbjerr
August 16th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Although I am trained in martial arts, I have a tendency to resolve my conflicts through words rather than violence...

...come to think of it, I tend to avoid conflict to begin with...

Camisado
August 16th, 2009, 10:51 AM
I'm the sort of girl that runs away and cries if there's a situation that most people would use violence for.

My 14-year-old cousin will punch other girls in the face though. She's awesome.

Ultraviolence
August 16th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Yes. In year 4. This boy wanted to beat up another kid so I stepped in.

Nuke
August 16th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Not really.

Unless my brother counts and even then they are only playfights.

I have no muscles so I'd be out cold in a second if I did get in to fights.

s0nido
August 16th, 2009, 12:34 PM
If fighting with my sister counts, then yes!

Other than that, no. People threaten to bash me up, but they never end up doing so, mainly because they find trouble after that. I myself am not intimidating, but I have backup...

BHwolfgang
August 16th, 2009, 12:57 PM
I got in two fights in my life, and hopefully those will be the last.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 16th, 2009, 01:29 PM
I love to fight, its really fun.................I mean play fighting. But I got into a fight with my cousin last week because she accused be for stealing her food

:t354:TG

Ayselipera
August 16th, 2009, 01:34 PM
I never got into an actual fight.
Its more of a playing fighting around thing. =)

Citrinin
August 16th, 2009, 08:10 PM
I once got into a physical fight when I was younger. But I haven't done so ever since. :3

Lie Ren
August 16th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Nope. I've whapped choice friends before when they've succeeded in ticking me off.. but never actually gotten into a physical fight.

Alexithymia~
August 17th, 2009, 06:20 AM
I've never got into a physical fight, I'm not the sort of person many people have beef with. I'm the quiet one. Though I wish someone would pick a fight with me, just so I could experience punching someone.

If I am ever in a fight, I normally just confuse them/catch them out while they look nonplussed. After that, they just end up cussing at me because they can't think of a proper argument to rival mine.

Anxiety.
August 17th, 2009, 06:42 AM
Yeah. I fight sometimes. But usually I don't hit people first, and most people don't hit me, so I don't fight that often.

Caelus
August 17th, 2009, 03:10 PM
I fight with my older cousin for fun, and even my sister, if that counts.

As for real fights I stopped after awhile; I'm not that strong, and it only made things worse.

Sokai
August 17th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Yup, my younger sisters.
But a serious physical fight? No, not yet.

mew²
August 17th, 2009, 03:36 PM
I used to fight all the time until I had a moment o:

I was ganna fight this kid at the beginning of 7th grade but my dumb friend told his grandpa that I was going to get jumped. Then I freaked out like I was psycho and they were scarred and backed off. Now I am friends with all those kids XD

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 17th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Yes, plenty of times. But only in self defense actually. There was one time though, that I had a sparring match with someone. It was freestlye so we could fight any way we wanted except for hitting the face, chest, neck and below the belt.

I have gotten into plenty of word fights too. XD

Star★Seeker
August 17th, 2009, 06:18 PM
I've never fought with anyone. I just can’t picture myself hitting anyone. Period. Being a good boy is good. :3

The Corrupt Plague
August 17th, 2009, 08:36 PM
No, I tend to avoid them whenever I can, the only exception is self defense.

BeachBoy
August 17th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Yep! XD

Got into two fights throughout middle school. XD; Suspensions, yay!

First one had punching and poster-slapping, second one was "mostly" verbal.

flight
August 17th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Never in my life; I'm against that sorta stuff. XD Whenever I'm agitated past my limits, however, it turns out to be different. D:

sanny the hedgehog
August 17th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Not really.

Unless my brother counts and even then they are only playfights.

I have no muscles so I'd be out cold in a second if I did get in to fights.

i second that. most of my fights have been play fights except this one time during basketball season there was this one time this guy cussed at me and boy that p.o'd me so much that we didn't break into a fight i just slugged him in the face.
and the worst part is i liked the feeling too!!! although he got pwned we won the game and went on with the season!!

TwilightBlade
August 17th, 2009, 09:02 PM
I used to play fight with my brother and I always won because I just sat on him 8D, but other than that, I don't fight others. I wouldn't want to get in trouble. So, I would get my revenge without fists.

BeachBoy
August 17th, 2009, 09:04 PM
I wouldn't want to get in trouble. So, I would get my revenge without fists.I'm this way nowadays, but in the past (bein' immature and all) when someone insulted my mother, I just went for it. >8D

Sansa Stark
August 17th, 2009, 09:06 PM
I have never gotten into like a real fight.
I had fake slap fights sometimes, but really.
I was always nice to everyone, because I like everyone ^^
I've never been beaten up either D;

Chloè
August 18th, 2009, 11:46 AM
-__- Don't even get me started. I don't put up with any lip from the boys... I've made a few cry. XD
And, when you're the only GIRL in your generation, you have to learn to fight... those 14 boy cousins of mine taught me that.

Michii
August 18th, 2009, 06:18 PM
As many of my friends online and offline have noticed, I tend to slide past all troubles with people and drama in general, even when it's about me. Iono how, but it helps me out with fights. Whenever someone has wanted to fight me, I just let them chill out. Whenever I want to fight someone, I chill out. It's that method that has kept me from fighting anyone in my ... more than a little years of life.

Unless you count the time when I was hanging out with highschoolers with my best friend when I was seven. They put us in a made up wrestling ring, gave us clothes hangers, and made us battle XD;.

Bagel
August 18th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Once and it was scary... I never talk about sonce my parents dont even know.....

Me and my boyfriend were walking down the street, and three creeps (I think they were hobos) jumped us. one tried to steel my purse but i kneed him in the groin (ON accident) and my boyfriend puched one in the face. the other one tackeled my boyfriend and Me, confused and scared hit him with my purse, witch distracted him long enough for my Boyfriend to hit him in the groin. THen they just ran off. my Boyfriend had a black eye but other then that we were fine. I think they were drunk.

I was terrified. It was wierd though cause they just ran off. ugh, but it still makes me shuddur.

the bitter end.
August 19th, 2009, 03:32 AM
I don't believe so. Well, aside from with my evil brother. I just make sarcastic comments.

ShinjisLover
August 19th, 2009, 11:35 PM
Only ever my brother. I kicked his ass. XD

Does play-fighting/wrestling with your dogs count? =o

Signomi
August 20th, 2009, 05:48 AM
Climsily doing so, yes. I rarely ever do it when anybody annoys me, would rather just slip a banana peel under their feet so they have a nice trip. But what I have done...was punch someone, elbow someone in the stomach, even kneed a guy in the groin and...neither one of those experiences were fun. XD

poopnoodle
August 20th, 2009, 07:46 AM
Drat, I thought it would be a South Park thread, too.

I'm quite the rational negotiator, the only physical fights I've been in are tickle fights.

Once and it was scary... I never talk about sonce my parents dont even know.....

Me and my boyfriend were walking down the street, and three creeps (I think they were hobos) jumped us. one tried to steel my purse but i kneed him in the groin (ON accident) and my boyfriend puched one in the face. the other one tackeled my boyfriend and Me, confused and scared hit him with my purse, witch distracted him long enough for my Boyfriend to hit him in the groin. THen they just ran off. my Boyfriend had a black eye but other then that we were fine. I think they were drunk.

I was terrified. It was wierd though cause they just ran off. ugh, but it still makes me shuddur.

Yipes :O, glad to know you're still alive and posting

Toblerone
August 20th, 2009, 08:36 AM
Well, there was this kid who had been completely yelling abuse at me for what i look like, dress like etc. (AKA Stereotyping), and one day i just couldn't ignore it any longer. Ended up with a black eye but the other guy had a bloody nose. Suspensions for all!!

Devil's Guitarist
August 20th, 2009, 08:48 AM
yup,i got in one fist-fight heheheh we both ended preatty bad eheheh no winners no losers xD

Captain Hobo.
August 20th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Yes i have been in a fight i knock someone who is like 8 inches taller than me to the ground with one punch to the nose.

Silhouette
August 20th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Nope. Almost did two times, but I kept my cool, and my opponent stomped off in frustration because I wouldn't fight. XD

Mr.Kirby
August 20th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Ah ha, no. I hate confrontation in general, so I stay away from situations where there's a chance of me hardcore fighting someone. DX Plus no use getting in a fight because it will rarely solve anything and most of the time they're over the most insignificant things. +_+

King Goodra
August 22nd, 2009, 12:54 AM
Apart from family and friends (play fights, if you will) I've never gotten into a physical fight with anyone. I tend to get along with anyone I meet in real life rather well.