PDA

View Full Version : ~*!*~OH MY GHOST FREE LAPTOP!!!!~*!*~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 16th, 2009, 06:33 PM
While surfing the web I always see the stupid ridiculous ad's of doing a certain task (like shoot this celebrity or animal) and when a free PS3 or whatever the item is. Has anyone ever felt for that advertisement and actually thought that they were getting a prize?

:t354:TG

ReyRey-Pyon
August 16th, 2009, 07:00 PM
Lolno
i usually don't even notice 'em

I sometimes play them for the lulz
but thats about it ;<

Citrinin
August 16th, 2009, 08:09 PM
No. I have Adblock to avoid even seeing the ads. But if I didn't have that, I'd just ignore them anyway. :3

Aizuke
August 16th, 2009, 08:15 PM
lol only a n00b on the internet would fall for that trick. D;

But no, I have never clicked any of those ads. Because I'm afraid of getting viruses from them. I would say I can't see them because of Adblock, but my Adblock died. >__>;

Yoshimi
August 16th, 2009, 08:37 PM
I know it's false, but I do it for the lulz. Whenever I'm bored, I try to beat the midget with a crowbar, but I just "X" it out immediately after the pop-up shows.

Jude Mathis
August 16th, 2009, 08:39 PM

But no, I have never clicked any of those ads. Because I'm afraid of getting viruses from them. I would say I can't see them because of Adblock, but my Adblock died. >__>;

That.

D:

I don't want to take changes on getting viruses from them, so I normally just try to ignore that they're there. xD; Except for the annoying talking ads, that make me want to punch babies.

Ru
August 16th, 2009, 09:17 PM
I usually just ignore them. But from time to time, since my Virus Blocker actually works in the case something does try to attack, I play them for the lulz. Not too often, though.

Tyrantrum
August 16th, 2009, 09:25 PM
Sometimes, I'm like... Man, I want that so bad, but I really just play the ad games for fun. :3

Ayano Katagiri
August 16th, 2009, 09:52 PM
AdBlock Plus is an Internet user's best friend. xD
Needless to say, I don't see any annoying ads at all.

Timbjerr
August 16th, 2009, 10:04 PM
never...that's a good way to get a ton of adware and spyware on your computer that'll eventually make it run slower than a Relaxed nature Shuckle...

mew²
August 16th, 2009, 10:16 PM
I did when I was 7. I never did get that camera D:
Now I only do those game ads for the lulz. I never enter them, just play them.

Halcyon
August 17th, 2009, 12:26 AM
AdBlock Plus is an Internet user's best friend. xD

NoScript is better, dude. XD

I almost was tricked into one though.
I never believe those things again. [/sigh]

Zorua
August 17th, 2009, 01:10 AM
Nah, the advertisements make it painfully obvious, anyway. :3

When I was younger, however, things didn't go so well. XD

Pokedra
August 17th, 2009, 01:17 AM
I usually don't notice of them and I wouldn't play them anyways XD

Rokusasu
August 17th, 2009, 02:32 AM
Nu-uh, never. Not even when I was younger. :P

.little monster
August 17th, 2009, 03:23 AM
I never do them, not even for the lawlz. ;o;

Signomi
August 17th, 2009, 03:39 AM
I'd laugh at anybody with a certain degree of internet knowledge to ever fall for one of those ads, and funny enough...I've seen a lot of my friends just go head into it thinking they were going to win a free laptop, iPod, whatever fancy gadget. I just ignore them or adblock them...mostly adblock them, helps make a website cluttered with ads more tidy.

Cherrim
August 17th, 2009, 04:49 AM
My brother and I love those "how smart are you?" ads that ask you a question and give you a basic IQ test. :( We answer everything wrong on purpose and then it still says "you're so smart!" and prompts you to input your mobile number so it can subscribe you to one of those expensive text things. But those are the only ads we ever pay attention to.

Otherwise, I don't think I've ever fallen for something like that. All things considered, even my mom never really fell for those ads and she's about as computer illiterate as they come.

⋚Raika⋚
August 17th, 2009, 04:58 AM
Adblock plus, enough said. But seriously, there are so many websites having the same ads, it's so obvious they're fake!

Ben Kenobi
August 17th, 2009, 05:39 AM
No, I've never fallen for one, not even tried just for fun.

Anxiety.
August 17th, 2009, 06:40 AM
Nah. I never do them.
I would, for the lulz, if my computer didn't slow down every time I open something in a new window (Tabs are my friends)

Naruto Uzumaki
August 17th, 2009, 06:48 AM
Nope, I never did and never will. :3

Beelzebub
August 17th, 2009, 07:10 AM
Uhh, I play them for fun most of the time. Other than that, I have never fallen for one and fortunately doesn't know someone who has. x_x

bit.trip void
August 17th, 2009, 02:03 PM

>>
<<

Naw, I never click them or anything, just ignore them. o3o

Captain Fabio
August 17th, 2009, 02:04 PM
I don't take any notice of them.

Anyone who falls for them don't deserve to be on the Internet.

Ayselipera
August 17th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Haha, no I don't fall for them.

Every once in a while though if I'm really bored and one is on the page then I'll end up playing it. I don't think thats a good thing though...

The Corrupt Plague
August 17th, 2009, 08:33 PM
I never fall for ads. In fact, I nearly lost 2 computers because my mom was stupid enough to click on them. When I got the first virus, I assumed it was an accident and quickly got rid of the virus before it did any damage. Months later, she clicked on another ad with the same virus on it so she could pimp her stupid Myspace. I had to get rid of it again, and I installed Adblock plus to prevent it from ever happening again.

Route 18
August 17th, 2009, 10:09 PM
I don't actually "fall" for them. I just get bored sometimes and start playing those little games like clicking the button and out-drinking Santa or some random game like that.

Graceful
August 18th, 2009, 02:33 AM
Just just play them for lolz. Like on photobucket -> Beat the Com! I beat them over and over again for lolz.