PDA

View Full Version : Clubs List!

Pincushion
October 6th, 2004, 05:42 AM
Hey, now we have a friends list, I think it would be a cool idea to have a club's list, lots of people join loads of clubs and having huge banners in there signiture for all of there clubs goes way of the banner limit, so why not have a list for all of your clubs to put in?

Just an idea

~Peace~

Cherrim
October 6th, 2004, 12:01 PM
...why not just put them all in a spoiler tag?

*doesn't like this friends list thing anyway* <_<

Eliana
October 6th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Actually, a lot of people used to.....I dont know what happened though. XD

aRedMoon
October 6th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Yes... and a way to turn them off then. XD

Geometric-sama
October 6th, 2004, 04:59 PM
A way to turn what off? The friends list? Or spoiler tags?

aRedMoon
October 6th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Make it so that you can hide it, like you can for the sigs...

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 6th, 2004, 07:02 PM
That.. will be a problem unless I look into intergrating it with signatures. The other way to rid them is for you to not have one but then you'll only see the other persons. Makes me wonder what makes it annoying when it can't have stuff like space returns. I could raise/lower the limit.

aRedMoon
October 6th, 2004, 07:05 PM
It's just that sometimes I don't want to know how many friends you wanna show off...

And couldn't you do something like modify the signature code and use it for the friend's list?

Geometric-sama
October 7th, 2004, 04:43 PM
How would you do that, though? Is it possible with vB then? Like, can you create a "second sig" thing?

Kairi
October 7th, 2004, 05:38 PM
I’m going to experiment on this with Midnight Misty…so if it crashes again…you know. XD

Kairi
October 7th, 2004, 05:40 PM
And there you go. Simple as moving the list into the -sig- part of the postbit.

…omg I think I’m beginning to understand styles. Fear. >D

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 7th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Fear? I think I got the whole idea with my HTML skills first. =o

I was actually thinking that it worked that way. I'll see if I can mow a few new features in.

Geometric-sama
October 7th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Not quite fixed yet, you forgot to take out the <hr> so there's now two <hr>s with nothing in between.

Kairi
October 8th, 2004, 12:53 PM
It says <br> o.o’ Yeah, I know that. I was just a little nervous to move that stuff around, ah eh. >_>

aRedMoon
October 8th, 2004, 02:57 PM
...I was thinking more of a second option, turn firneds off, but not sigs... but this works. ^_^