PDA

View Full Version : What is your least favorite company? v.2

.little monster
August 17th, 2009, 05:35 PM
What is your least favorite company?

Sydian
August 17th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Company? Modern Disney. It was great in the day, but it's blehhhh now. It's all about the teeny bopper actors that can't sing their way out of a paper bag. :B

Edit; Is Disney even counted as a company?

Esper
August 17th, 2009, 07:25 PM
Well, I would probably use stronger language than "least favorite" but large, polluting, greedy corporations like Monsanto and WalMart top my list.

I couldn't possibly pick just one though.

Citrinin
August 17th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Pretty much any company that derives significant profit from cozying up to government rather than fulfilling the needs/wants of the consumer. Halliburton springs to mind. 3;

sanny the hedgehog
August 17th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Company? Modern Disney. It was great in the day, but it's blehhhh now. It's all about the teeny bopper actors that can't sing their way out of a paper bag. :B

Edit; Is Disney even counted as a company?
i dont know all i know is that i hate them cause there taking over
see if disney teams up with wal-mart then they'll take over the world cause then all the stars will endorse it and then people will go there and would ya look at that were all mindless robots. yes i hate disney too. but if that did happen chuck norris would save us all and pwn the evil mickey mouse of the 21st century and replace him with the awesome one from steamboat willie!! then balance will be returned to the force!

mew²
August 17th, 2009, 08:31 PM
The government man! They are like doing, evil stuff man!
Just kidding! Disney! I use to love Disney, but then they strayed away from Mickey and the gang ):

sanny the hedgehog
August 17th, 2009, 08:34 PM
The government man! They are like doing, evil stuff man!
Just kidding! Disney! I use to love Disney, but then they strayed away from Mickey and the gang ):

see what i mean!! okay so once disney takes over then we the pokemon fans REVOLT!!
and no offense i always thought runescape sucked. so yeah i hate them.

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 17th, 2009, 08:52 PM
see what i mean!! okay so once disney takes over then we the pokemon fans REVOLT!!
and no offense i always thought runescape sucked. so yeah i hate them.
Runescape was fun. Then it just got old so I'm going to have too say Jagex.

And maybe even Walmart for reasons I'm not entirely sure....0_0

Wings Don't Cry
August 17th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Maybe Microsoft, I mean Bill Gates is already the richest person and practically king of the computer world does he really have to try and throw Nintendo and Sony Playstation out of business.

s0nido
August 17th, 2009, 10:11 PM
It's a tie between HP/Compaq and IBM. I don't like HP because they make really crap comptuers, and IBM because their computers completely lack design.

EDIT: I just looked down and saw that the school keyboard I'm using is made by Compaq. >: (

Charliezard
August 17th, 2009, 11:34 PM
I'll say Apple, all they manage to do is look good and cost more. It bugs me x)

.little monster
August 18th, 2009, 03:32 AM
All of the oil companies. D:< I HATE YOU FOR OBVIOUS REASONS! ;o;

Cherrim
August 18th, 2009, 06:17 AM
Hewlett-Packard. ffffffff they make me rage so hard. I refuse to buy anything from their brand nowadays, no matter what it is. I will not give them any more of my money. v_v;

Also not a fan of Apple but that's mostly because it has one of the most obnoxious fan bases I know of.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 18th, 2009, 07:14 AM
I can't stand Disney, its so horrible to watch or even to think of

:t354:TG

SonicThrust
August 18th, 2009, 07:40 AM
My least favourite company would hae to be Fido. (If it still exists. I think it might have merged with something.) I think it's comercials were just so annoying when I was younger that I swore to never buy from them.

Ayselipera
August 18th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Walmart.

Words can't describe my hate for it.

Azonic
August 18th, 2009, 09:42 AM
McDonald's. How can their food be so popular and so bad? ;w; Plus they never get the order right.

Captain Hobo.
August 19th, 2009, 05:39 PM
Disney they have one good thing Phineas and Ferb.

TRIFORCE89
August 19th, 2009, 06:08 PM
All of you who hate Disney. Whhhhhhyyyyyy? ;____; You suck.

Wal-Mart. I hate Wal-Mart

poopnoodle
August 19th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Also not a fan of Apple but that's mostly because it has one of the most obnoxious fan bases I know of.Eh...I'm an Apple user. In defense of the company, my Mac (though I have trouble with Windows emulators when I need them) was worth every penny. Aside from it being aesthetically pleasing, it's much more stable and waaay less buggy than any Windows system I've ever used. Trendy (and expensive), sure, but from my experience I can safely say I'll never go back to Microsoft.

ANYways. Wal-Mart, obviously, Sony BMG, and Comcast. And Fox News. And most insurance companies, particularly Allstate.

the bitter end.
August 19th, 2009, 06:37 PM
I'll have to agree with what everyone is saying about Disney. It's gone from movie-making company to Heyletsmakeabuchofattractiveidiotsfamousandusetheminmovies.

poopnoodle
August 19th, 2009, 06:46 PM
I'll have to agree with what everyone is saying about Disney. It's gone from movie-making company to Heyletsmakeabuchofattractiveidiotsfamousandusetheminmovies.

I'm going to have to go ahead and agree with that statement. I miss 90's Disney, I hate all this teenage pop-singer business.

Caelus
August 19th, 2009, 06:53 PM
New Disney, Sony, and Apple are my least favorite.

Its not that I completely hate them - well, new Disney just annoys me. A lot - I just find them to be pretty overrated.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
August 19th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Also not a fan of Apple but that's mostly because it has one of the most obnoxious fan bases I know of.This. Apple fanboys(/girls) are the worst. Plus, their stuff is ridiculously expensive, etc... but mostly the fans. XD If it weren't for them I wouldn't hate, I would probably just not care and not buy their stuff.

TRIFORCE89
August 20th, 2009, 04:19 AM
Eh...I'm an Apple user. In defense of the company, my Mac (though I have trouble with Windows emulators when I need them) was worth every penny. Aside from it being aesthetically pleasing, it's much more stable and waaay less buggy than any Windows system I've ever used. Trendy (and expensive), sure, but from my experience I can safely say I'll never go back to Microsoft.
I absolutely love my Mac.

However, it is still a computer and does still encounter problems from time to time. But when you turn to Apple forums for help? You get a bunch of defensive Apple users trying to convince you that there isn't a problem.

The company I like, the users (except for myself) I do not.

Patchisou Yutohru
August 22nd, 2009, 12:51 AM
I'm afraid I'm going to have to say that my least favorite companies are Microsoft, Walmart, and Dell. Poor experiences with each of these companies have led me to this conclusion. :<

....and the fact that I'm rather an Apple fanboy and... if you don't know that, then there's something wrong with you. :(

Cassino
August 24th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Nintendo; I shouldn't even need reasons.

Chibi Robo
August 24th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Lets see~
Disney in general
Their movies are way too predictable and repeat the same way over and over again its like watching a repeat of the same news coverage you know what happened why watch it again :/

Melody
August 27th, 2009, 12:26 AM
I hate Apple. Period. No Exceptions. Not even Chuck Norris. Apple is evil. Apple Fans are even eviler. The fan-base is stupidly blinded by all the flipping hype and crap. Period. No Exceptions. I will never ever fund Apple in any way, even if I'm the richest man on earth, and they're the only company left. I HATE HATE HATE HATE APPLE! RAWR.

As for Disney.....I don't hate them, but I always find myself "wtf baaaaw"-ing at them. Seriously, they've gotten so dang lame since they quit making family friendly shows and moved on to this tween star crap. *sigh* Oh well, they haven't gone down the toilet yet, some of their movies are ok, but they do get repetitive.