PDA

View Full Version : Would You/Do You live your life to the extreme?

Graceful
August 18th, 2009, 05:01 AM
Do You/Would You Live Your Life To The Extreme?
I wouldn't....I don't. I just want a quiet life.

>Feelings<
August 18th, 2009, 06:10 AM
I think this belongs in Other Chat.

But anyways, at first I need to know what you mean by living life to the extreme.
If I'm guessing correctly, my answer would be that I don't, but I want to upto an extent.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 18th, 2009, 07:18 AM
I always live life to the fullest because you never know when your going to die (this is living life to the extreme btw)

:t354:TG

Rokusasu
August 18th, 2009, 12:32 PM
Not to the extreme, but to a point where I'd do the things I wanted to do and have no regrets. :3

Anxiety.
August 18th, 2009, 12:37 PM
There's no point living if you're not gonna have fun.

So yeah, kinda. I know my limits, so I do as much as I can within them. An extreme life is a life well lived.

Owl
August 18th, 2009, 03:08 PM
My life is all but quiet drama here and there 24/7. But, sometimes I would like to get away from it all.

.little monster
August 18th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Invest in the stock market! *throws fist up* Yeah!

Azonic
August 18th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Not to the extreme, but riiight next to it. :x Life would be boring if it was the same day over and over again.

Gummy
August 18th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Nah, I'm too used to living life in the slow lane. My brother goes to school during the day, work in the afternoon and parties all night, all while managing a three year relationship with his girlfriend. That's a bit much for my plate.

Jolene
August 18th, 2009, 04:23 PM
No. Quite the opposite, in fact. I plan out most of the stuff I do, because my bad luck would ruin everything if I left it to chance.

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 19th, 2009, 12:41 AM
I've climbed a mountain*(sort off), taken some risks, and I'm a sadist. Yep, I'd say I'm living it up.

*Fine it was jungle trekking up the side of a mountain.

Halcyon
August 19th, 2009, 01:01 AM
No, I am quite a lazy guy.
But too much drama happening in my life. XD

Michii
August 19th, 2009, 09:58 AM
It's weird for me. On the party and chilling with people aspect, I definitely don't live my life to the extreme. I prefer my computer and my online friends. I don't take many risks online either; online dares are a no no. Offline, though, I'm a risk taker. I climb trees, play sports with the guys sometimes, and pull really dangerous stunts. :D

Sweet Candace
August 19th, 2009, 10:31 AM
I wouldn't want too much excitement in my life, just enough to keep my life from getting incredibly dull.

Eucliffe
August 19th, 2009, 11:03 AM
I'll live my life as it is. Not too extreme, not to bland.

Everyone needs to have some extreme moments in their life, though, if you ask me, too much extreme moments just doesn't give someone the chance to experience something outside of what they consider to be "extreme".

poopnoodle
August 19th, 2009, 11:46 AM
I don't go around jumping off buildings, but I'm always open to experimenting and learning new things.
An extreme life is a life well lived.

I disagree. If you enjoy the thrill of extreme activities, then sure, but some people are content with sheltering themselves from that kind of action.
I say a happy life is a life well lived.

Citrinin
August 19th, 2009, 08:49 PM
I occasionally do something a bit crazy, but most of the time, I live a relatively quiet life. XD;

Gary, the Magic Fairy
August 19th, 2009, 08:54 PM
To an extent. I would like to do more than what I do now, though. D:

Signomi
August 20th, 2009, 12:14 AM
As much as I value living out my life just enjoying whatever is there to use to my advantage, I'd most rather live in peace rather than go for anything too exciting, would be such an overwhelming experience that I could only take for so long, however, it is nice to have a good balance of peace and excitement; however way you feel like living your life, I'd just do anything you know can make you feel good and accomplished inside, as long as you have that with you then you can consider your day complete.

Hamako-chan
August 20th, 2009, 12:50 AM
I just want to live a peaceful and happy life, and make the most out of it ^^

Cherrim
August 20th, 2009, 05:10 AM
I'm lazy and living an "extreme" life sounds like lots of effort.

I'm content just sitting around doing absolutely nothing most days.

Mr.Kirby
August 20th, 2009, 08:35 PM
I don't and frankly I'm very happy about it. I like a life of leisure without too much worry or always wanting things more exciting. I feel like if everything was always going more "extreme" then once you're back in everyday life, it makes it seem that much worse. Not every moment can be "LEIK TOTALLY RAD ON TEH EDGE!!111" after all.

ShinjisLover
August 20th, 2009, 08:57 PM
I don't, and I wouldn't. However, sky-diving does sound fun.

Still, I'm looking for the simple, quiet life. I just wanna relax.

Idiot!
August 21st, 2009, 11:05 PM
I wanted a life where I can change gears when as I like

King Goodra
August 22nd, 2009, 12:58 AM
I'd like to say yes and sound like an exciting person, but unfortunately, I don't live life to the extreme at all. I keep to myself most of the time unless I have to talk to someone or someone talks to me, I go out when I need to, on the occasion I go out and do something with friends, and apart from that, I spend my time being overly lazy and wanting to go to the Apple Store. :(

Exciting Nick is exciting, no?

Captain Hobo.
August 22nd, 2009, 03:11 PM
Not really im more of a laid back person but i do love to play sports.