PDA

View Full Version : Question: A joke?

Sajuuk
August 19th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Does this option I'm pointing to in the picture actually just remove size 18 pink Times New Roman formatting or all?

I know it's a stupid question, but I haven't been on for a while.

Ineffable~
August 19th, 2009, 10:53 AM
That sounds like an annoying font on certain themes, I think it just means it hides that font from your screen and shows it as normal font if someone is using it as their default font on the forums.

Test: Will this hide?

EDIT: No, it does not... it must be a poll or something, and if enough people check it they ban the color. Or maybe it is just a joke. xD

Sajuuk
August 19th, 2009, 10:56 AM
That sounds like an annoying font on certain themes, I think it just means it hides that font from your screen and shows it as normal font if someone is using it as their default font on the forums.

Test: Will this hide?

Nope, nothing. All that happened is the text got bigger.
Nor did anything change, no formatted text got put to regular format.

Ineffable~
August 19th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Yeah, I tested it myself. Nothing happens. :/

Sajuuk
August 19th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Is it supposed to be some sort of joke option?

Ineffable~
August 19th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Oh wait, that color is technically called magenta.

This is pink.

EDIT: Still nothing. D:

processr
August 19th, 2009, 11:09 AM
It's the option that I suggested a while back - to strip all the annoying formatting that people put in their posts. It doesn't quite seem to be working yet, though.

Mew Ichigo
August 19th, 2009, 11:09 AM
They dont mean Pink 18 New Times Roman, they mean size ? Megenta MS Comic Sans!

Timbjerr
August 19th, 2009, 11:20 AM
It's probably a joke knowing the admins around here...

Ineffable~
August 19th, 2009, 11:32 AM
*suspects Erica* Yeah, it's possible an admin just inserted it there for giggles. xD

Gumball Watterson
August 19th, 2009, 11:39 AM
I checked it and Timbjerr broke my eyes :(

Erica make it work for realz plz?

Benadryl
August 19th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Wow guys. It's obviously an option to turn off post formatting for your retinas that just hasn't been implemented and/or isn't working yet.

Timbjerr
August 19th, 2009, 12:50 PM
I checked it and Timbjerr broke my eyes :(

Erica make it work for realz plz?

I'm sowwy, if you'd like, I know a place that can sell you new eyes if you give them your liver. :D

øbliteration
August 19th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Wow guys. It's obviously an option to turn off post formatting for your retinas that just hasn't been implemented and/or isn't working yet.

^ this.

I doubt it's a joke, just a funny description. i.e. It isn't working yet but it should eventually

Soul Eater
August 19th, 2009, 01:26 PM
Wait, is it for all fonts and colors or just that one? D:

Timbjerr
August 19th, 2009, 01:28 PM

Because the heading above the box says "disable post formatting", I'm guessing it will make all posts appear as black size 2 Tahoma from your end regardless of whatever kind of crazy post formatting other people use. :D

Axєl
August 19th, 2009, 02:04 PM

For all of them, they just used that as an example. It's to disable everyone's text formatting, because there's bound to be people who want to hide all the customizations. So if you don't want to see them, just check that off. Once it's working, I mean.

.Seth
August 19th, 2009, 04:16 PM
If this isn't a joke, does it disable css-div font and color?
If this is a joke, I had a laugh.

Cherrim
August 19th, 2009, 04:23 PM
What? Don't jump to conclusions and blame me! >:(

Though I definitely approve. I assume it's the feature that blocks you from seeing someone's automatic font customizations. Dunno when it'll be working full-swing, if it isn't already. Audy would be the one to go to for those questions.

Counterfeit
August 19th, 2009, 05:50 PM
They dont mean Pink 18 New Times Roman, they mean size ? Megenta MS Comic Sans!http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/face_melt.gif

Turns out it was just one of Mew Ichigo's post in the Ark of the Covenant. D:

Ineffable~
August 19th, 2009, 06:49 PM
What? Don't jump to conclusions and blame me! >:( Oh no, she's here! *hides*

processr
August 22nd, 2009, 01:49 AM
So, uh, any word on when it will be functional? D;