View Full Version : The Princess and the Frog

August 19th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Are you looking forward to Disney's upcoming hand drawn movie this coming winter?

Hyper Chibi Absol
August 19th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Yes. Double yes because, if I remember correctly, the only movies we've been getting recently from Disney were crap like Hannah Montana and High School musical *shudders*

It'll be great to go back to the ACTUAL Disney.

Captain Hobo.
August 19th, 2009, 4:39 PM
NO i am not going to see that it looks very bad:( :(

August 19th, 2009, 5:31 PM
I am excited and very pleased to see Disney return to hand-drawn animation. Thank you Lasseter.

August 19th, 2009, 5:45 PM
I don't have a real want to go see it but I do like the idea that Disney willing to bring back Disney Animation. I am hoping it will be a good movie and do well.

Also another reason why I want to go see it is because I heard rumors that if this movie doesn't do well. Then we can expect to say good bye to Disney Animation for good (or a very good long time).

HOpefully it will be as good as Enchanted. It isn't Disney Animation but it is the closest thing that Disney as done to animation in a long time.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 19th, 2009, 6:16 PM
Nope, I'm not going to see it, just by the looks of the title, but a lot of kids movies are really good

August 20th, 2009, 1:25 AM
No I don't think I'm going to see The Princess and the Frog.

August 20th, 2009, 4:47 AM
yesss. *_* The trailer played before the movie I saw yesterday and I'm so excited for it. I've been following it on and off since its announcement but I'd never seen anything but grainy stills up until yesterday. XD;

I'm definitely looking forward to it.

August 20th, 2009, 5:31 AM
Yes, but I'm looking forward to Rapunzel more.

August 20th, 2009, 8:38 AM
I'm so glad that Disney is going back to hand-drawn things like in the good days. I won't see it now, but something tells me that I'll see it eventually (whether I want to or not).

August 20th, 2009, 1:17 PM
Yes, I really can't wait for this and Rapunzel. :3 Disney was at its best a few years ago when it was churning out animated movies- though anything is better than the crap they've sent our way via Miley Cyrus and Zac Efron. XD

August 20th, 2009, 11:05 PM
I'm not sure if I'll be seeing this in theaters, but maybe at some other point. I am very happy, like others, to finally see a new hand drawn animation by them though. It's been a while.

August 20th, 2009, 11:55 PM
I am super excited to see this with my little "god sister" because she adores Disney Princess and she will finally have one lo love that actually reflects her as a black girl. It looks amazing for that style too.