FaWa
August 19th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Pokemon: The Legends of Arceus!
By FaWa

Chapters:

1: The Mystery (See Below)
2: The Decision (Coming Soon)

PM list
(To be PMed of any updates, or other news. If you want to be in this please inform me in the thread.)

Announcements

Chapter One: The Mystery

I was walking through a small hallway. There was a solid red carpet below me, and the walls were a dark brown wood with pictures of Pokemon I have never even seen before on them. Each had been labeled with a name. "Jirachi...Celebi...Suicune...Lugia...Entei...Raiku...Palkia...Groudon...Dialga...Kyogre...Hooh...Zapdos...Articuno...Moltres...Latias...Latios...Mew...Mewtwo...Manaphy...Darkrai...Uxie...Mespirit...Azlef...Heatran...Regice...Regirock...Registeel...Regigigass...Giratina...Phione...Shayman...Arceus..." A female voice said as I passed by each picture. I began to wonder what I was doing here. Suddenly, something appeared a few feat in front of me. If was very small, about the size of my head. I recognized it...There was a picture of it behind me. It was Celebi. It stared at me for a few seconds, and suddenly, it was gone. Immediately after it vanished, the hallway grew dark. I began to worry. Where am I? I thought to myself. Suddenly, another pokemon of similar size appeared. It was Jirachi this time. It smiled and winked at me, and vanished. Now I really started to panic. Where was I? How did I get here? Soon, three more pokemon, all similar size to each other appeared.

"Who..Are you?" I managed to ask them. Uxie, Muspirit and Azlef were in front of me and I had no idea. Just like before, they vanished within seconds. Soon, another pokemon appeared. It was Mew, and I instantly recognized it.

"Mew..." I stuttered. It glared at me as if I should do something. I looked back, puzzled. It shook it's tale at the direction of a picture. It was the picture of Arceus I had seen before. Suddenly, the Arceus exploded within the picture. Next, Mew pointed at me. Soon after that, it vanished again. A bright blue arrow appeared under my feat, pointing behind me. Suddenly, I flew backwards through the hallway, and in seconds I was outside in a meadow. There were large patches of many flowers and the sun glared at me. Suddenly, Jirachi appeared in front of me again, this time looking grim.

"You must do it." It said to me

"Only you can."

Suddenly, the meadow began to catch on fire, everything around me was burning, and the smell of smoke filled my nostrils. A Moltres flew directly above me, and landed in front of me.

"AYUGA!!!" It screamed. I was mortified, mostly because of all of the fire around me.

"Aha!" I yelled. I reached into my Napsack, and pulled out a pokeball. Professor Catalpa had given me this yesterday, an I had decided to go fishing for a water type. Lucky for me, I had caught a Luvdisc.

"GO! Luvdisc!" I yelled out, throwing the pokeball. Luvdisc popped out, and was startled by the fire, then terrified of the Moltres. The fire became bigger and bigger, and Moltres simply glared at me.

"Luvdisc! RAIN DANCE!" I yelled. My luvdisc suddenly caused it to rain, slowly putting out the fire. Moltres was still standing there, watching. Once the fire was completely washed away, Moltres flew into the sky. I began to wonder why he didn't vanish like the others, and more-so what was going on. Suddenly, Jirachi appeared in front of me again, and looked around at the burnt meadow.

"Good." It said to me.

"I have very specific instructions for you." It explained.

"In one year, at this day, you will go to the Sinnoh region, into the Hearthrome city church. when you enter, say the following words: "Sa Es Fon Lean." You may have to repeat them multiple times. In the year you will wait, I need to become as strong as possible. Defeat the Elite four in each region, and training all of your pokemon to be as strong as possible will be very helpful."

"What is going on?" I asked.

"You will know in due time." It said to me, and suddenly vanished.

Another blue arrow appeared below me.

"Uh-oh" I muttered, and suddenly went flying backwards. Suddenly, I was in a large forest. There were trees and bushes surounding me, and everywhere I looked I could see bug catchers. I glared at a sign.

"Viridian Forest" It read. I must be in Kanto. I thought to myself. I had grown up in Lyro, a very small island off of Hoenn. I was 13, so I had just recently received my Luvdisc. Suddenly, a boy that looked a couple of years younger then me approached me. He wore a visor on his head, with a white Tee- Shirt and bright blue shorts.

"I like shorts!" He said.

"Uhh...Good for you?" I replied.

"Wanna battle?" He asked.

"Umm...Okay." I said.

We began to walk away from each other, then turned around, pokeballs in hand.

"Go! Caterpie!" He yelled.

"Go! Luvdisc!" I shouted.

Our two pokemon faced each other.

"Luvdisc, use Water gun!" I yelled, and Luvdisc began shooting water at the Caterpie. When she was done, the caterpie looked tired, but was still hanging in there.

"Caterpie, use takle!" The boy yelled. THe caterpie jumper towards Luvdisc and slammed into it, but Luvdisc was barely affected.

"Lucdisc! Finish him off with a Waterpulse! I yelled, and as water suddenly pushed the caterpie back, the boy had a shocked look on his face. Once Luvdisc was finished, the Caterpie fainted, and the boy used the pokeball to take him back.

"Your good!" He said to me.

"Uhh...Thanks." I replied.

"Umm, I'm kind of new to this whole, trainer thing." He said.

"Do you mind if I hang around with you?" He asked.

"Umm, okay." I replied. WAIT! What am I doing!? Do I want to get this kid stuck in all of my problems!!? I thought to myself.

"Great!" He said.

"Do ya mind coming to the pokemon center with me?" He asked.

"Uh, sure, let's go!" I said, and we exited the forest into Pewter city, and he gave his caterpie to the Nurse Joy in the pokemon center. There was a waiting room filled with chairs and stools, so we both sat next to each other.

"Maybe we could both train in the forest, and then we can both challenge Brock in the gym!" He said to me.

"I was aiming to do that also." I said. "Maybe you should try evolving your Caterpie. Then you might have better chances."

"I agree." He said.

"Your Luvdisc is cool. I've never seen one in real life before." He said.

"You rarely find them here in Kanto." I said.

"Yea." He agreed.

A chansey walked towards us and handed the boy the pokeball.

"By the way, what is your name?" He asked.

"My name is Jerry." I said. "What's yours?" I asked.

"Philip." He replied. "I hope we can be great friends!" He said to me.

"Me too." I replied. I had no idea what I was getting this kid into...

I looked around the pokemon center. The white walls and red crosses in the center were all so peaceful, quite the opposite of what was going on earlier today. I still had no idea what happened, but I assumed that the legendaries wanted me to kill Arceus. I was never the religious type, but I did know Arceus was some kind of god, and was worried. How on earth would I be able to defeat a god in a year? I had no clue what I was going to do, but I knew I had to do it, and I was very determianed.

"Do you want to head back to the forest?" Philip asked me.

"Okay, better train for a while now. We walked through Pewter city. It was a great town, and I couldn't help but notice the large gym in the center. It had bright silver walls and Onixs, Geodudes and Gravelers painted on the sides. As we left the city and entered the forest, I noticed a boy, similar to my age, talking to his Pikachu.

"Come on Pikachu! Listen to me once and a while!" He yelled. I couldn't help but chuckle. We both trained for hours. We fought trainers, and wild pokemon. I decided to save my pokeballs for later. There was no need to waist them on the caterpies and Weedles. After an hour or so, I heard philip begin to cheer. His Caterpie evolved into a Metapod.

"Congratulations!" I said to him. "Now all you have to do is evolve it into a Butterfree!" I said.

"Okay!" He responded happily.

After another few hours of training, I heard him cheer again. His Metapod evolved into a Buterfee.

"Woohoo!" He yelled.

I approached him. "Are you ready to challenge the gym?" I asked him.

"Yep. Let's go!" He yelled. We left the forest again, and went back into Pewter city. We walked through town, and entered the gym. There was a large arena, and Brock was battling the kid with the Pikachu from before. I noticed that the walls were designed to look like cave walls.

Brock, the gym leader, had a Geodude in battle, while the challenger was using his pikachu.

"Use Thundershock!" The trainer screamed. The Pikachu then turned around and sent a thunderbolt flying at the trainer.

"Geodude, use Rock Tomb!" Brock yelled, and the Geodude hurled rocks at the Pikachu, causing it to faint.

"Aww man." The trainer said.

"You really need to train that Pikachu some more, Ash." Brock said.

"I know...Goodbye." Ash said, walking bye us to leave.

Brock turned to face us. "Ah, two of you would like to challenge me?" Brock asked.

"Yea." Philip replied.

"Well, in this gym you have the option of One on One or Two on Two. Which would you like?" Brock asked.

"We both only have one pokemon, so we'll be doing One on One." I answered.

"Great!" He said.

"I'll go first!" Philip announced, and he stepped on his podium for battle.

"Go! Butterfree!" He yelled.

"Come on, Onix!" Brock yelled.

I looked at the two pokemon. Onix was so much larger then butterfree.

"Butterfree, use confusion!" Philip yelled. A phsycic wave was launched at the Onix, and it looked considerable hurt.

"Onix, use tackle!" Brock yelled.

"Dodge it!" Philip screamed. The Butterfree easily got out of Onix's way, and the Onix flew across the stadium.

"Use Confusion!" Philip yelled, and that was the final blow for the Onix.

I was very impressed by Philip's performance. It was much better then the first time. I knew that he was a great pokemon trainer right from that moment, and that he would be ready for anything.

"Very good!" Brock said while confining Onix in the pokeball. They walked towards each other, and Brock handed him a badge.

"You demolished me!" Brock said.

"Thanks!" Philip said gleefully.

"I guess it's my turn now..." I said.

I approached Brock, and we both went to our podiums.

"Go! Luvdisc!" I yelled.

"Go! Gravler!" Brock yelled. "Use Mega Punch!" He yelled, and the Graveler jumped up and punched Luvdisc in the stomach.

"Luvdisc, Use Water Pulse!" I yelled, and Luvdisc created a wave of water to fly at Graveler.

"Now finish it off with Water Gun!" I yelled, and watched luvdisc send more water towards the Graveler. The Graveler then fainted. Brock walked towards me.

"Jeez, both of you beat me with two attacks!" He said.

"I expect great things out of you two!" He said while handing me the badge.

We both walked out of the gym very happily.

"You were great!" I said.

"So were you!" He yelled back.

"Where to now?" I asked.

"Well, there is a gym in Cerulean city." He explained to me.

"Okay, which way is it?" I asked.

"We have to cross through Mount Moon.? He told me.

"Okay, cool!" I said.

"Well, we better get going!" I said, and we began to walk out of Pewter city, towards the Cave we could see in the distance. As we approached the cave, a pokemon jumped right in front of us. This time, it was Entei.

"Woah!" Philip yelled.

"HUSH!" It screamed.

"Jerry, do NOT go to Cerulean city!" Entei told me.

"uhh...Why?" I asked.

"Evil things are about to happen there...Very evil. In a month the whole region will be destroyed. Listen to me, Jerry, get out of here! Go to Johto, or Hoenn, or Sinnoh, or even Lyho, just please get out of here!" Entei yelled.

"Uh...Jerry..." Phillip stuttered.

"Goodbye." Entei said, vanishing.

"What's...going on?" Phillip asked.

Coming Soon: The Decision

Please feel free to critique. This is my first Fan Fiction.

mervyn797
August 20th, 2009, 05:31 AM
heck a long story.! it gets boring in some parts. but really the battle with trainer one is good. it creates a scene in the minds of a reader.

FaWa
August 20th, 2009, 07:10 AM
That is what I feared. I'll try and make the next chapter a bit shorter and more exciting.

Neutrino
August 21st, 2009, 07:07 AM
I thought that really long bit of speech at the beginning, saying all the legendaries' names was a bit unneeded. It made the page shoot right across, too. It was alright, I suppose, I'll do a proper review later, but I'm in a bit of a rush right now.

FaWa
August 25th, 2009, 11:16 PM
Chapter Two: The Decision.

As Entei jumped away from me I began to wonder what Philip was thinking about all of this. He must of been confused by it. A pokemon only heard bout in legends suddenly jumping out and warning me to not go to Cerulean city? It must have been madness in his eyes! I turned to face him, and saw the confused look on his face.

"Err, Philip..." I began.

"There is something I have to tell you..."

"Oh, you have a lot of explaining to do." Philip said grimly. I looked at the sky as it was slowly darkening.

"Let's set up camp here." I told him. "I'll explain everything.

We began setting up camp outside the cave. We had a tent and a fire, and we both sent out our pokemon so they could eat.

"So...Entei...You know him?" Philip asked.

"In Trainer school, we had to do a report on him...And to see him with my own eyes...It was too much." He explained.

"Well, no. I don't. But I should start getting to explain the whole ordeal to you." I told him.

"You see, I woke up this morning in a weird hallway...With pictures of all kinds of legendary pokemon. after a while of waiting, a ton of small Legendaries began appearing. Celebi, Jirachi, Mew, and even Azlef, Uxie, and Mespirit!" I began to explain.

"Woah..." Philip muttered.

"And Mew signaled to the picture of Arceus, and then Arceus exploded in the picture. Suddenly, I was outside in a meadow...and Moltres landed in front of me, and caused the meadow to begin to catch on fire. The flames were huge! I sent out Luvdisc and told it to use rain dance...The Fire was whittled down to nothing and then Moltres flew away. Then Jirachi came back to me...And told me to become really strong in one year." I told him.

"Amazing." Philip replied.

"You believe me!?" I asked.

"Of course! That Entei was enough to make anyone believe you!" He said.

"So...I guess we should head out of here soon." I said.

"Yea, but lets look around the cave tomorrow morning. I want to catch myself a Paras." Philip said.

"Okay. I'll try to catch a Clefairy there too." I agreed.

It was pitch black outside, and Luvdisc and Butterfree were done eating.

"Luvdisc, do you mind putting out the fire?" I asked.

Luvdisc used water gun, putting out the fire.

"Goodnight." Philip said to me.

"WHAT? We thought he would be traveling alone!"

"It doesn't matter. That other trainer is also strong, and the two of them bond greatly.

"I agree, they both are capable of defeating him. "

"You two are crazy! There is no way I am putting up with this!"

"What does it matter, Entei?"

"It means everything! Just you wait for Kanto's demise!"

"Entei...Suicune and I really don't think it's a problem."

"Raikou, I consider it a HUGE problem. "

"What's going on here?"

"Well if it isn't Celebi!"

"Look. His friend will make a difference. But whether it will be good or bad I do not know."

I woke up and looked next to me. Philip was still sleeping. The grass around me was flowing in the wind, but I sensed that something was wrong. I turned around again and Raikou was directly behind me.

"Hello, Jerry." It said.

"Oh Raikou..." I answered.

"You must only linger here for one more day. After that you must go to Hoenn." It told me.

"Umm...Okay. I'll leave after we both do some exploring in the cave. Entei already-" I told him.

"You both must leave." It cut me off.

"Err...Okay..." I responded.

"Once you get to Hoenn, I can no longer help you. You will be in the hands of the Regis." It explained to me.

"Okay. I understand." I said.

"Then goodbye." It said, and began jumping into the distance.

"I was pretending to sleep." Philip said, sitting up in his sleeping bag.

"So you heard everything?" I asked.

"Yep. I just have to warn my parents to leave and-"

"Wait. Your parents?" I asked.

"Yea...They live just outside the cave.

"Look....I don't know about this..." I responded.

"Don't you have a phone?" I asked.

"Nope." He said.

"I don't know about this..." I said grimly.

"It'll take an hour if we hurry. We can catch are pokemon in the cave." He said.

"This is a big decision, Philip." I warned him.

I looked at the cave.

"Look. How about we go back to Pewter, and get a messenger Pidgey. It will get there in an hour." I told him.

"Okay..." he said.

That was the most fatal mistake I could have made. It would cause so much grief to us later on...And it was mostly my fault.

"I suppose getting a Geodude can wait also..." He said.

"JIGGLYPUFF!"

A wild Jigglypuff ran towards us and grabbed on to my leg.

"Bah!" I yelled.

Suddenly, a Beedril flew above us and swept down to attack me.

"Uh oh!" I screamed., and jumped out of the way. The Beedril flew in front of me, and the Jigglypuff hid behind my legs.

"Go! Luvdisc!" I yelled and threw out my Pokeball.

The Beedril used Poisen sting, and it hit Luvdisc, knocking it to the ground. It stood up, and glared at the Beedril, waiting for a command.

"Use Water Gun!" I yelled, and that is what it did. The Beedril was engulfed with water, and flew away right afterwards.

"Good job!" I said to Luvdisc.

"Puff!" The jigglypuff yelled from behind me.

"Poor Jigglypuff." Philip said.

The Jigglypuff jumped in my bag, and began searching for something.

"Hey!" I yelled.

The Jigglypuff threw a pokeball out of it, and jumped out of the bag. It then pointed to the pokeball.

"I think it want's you to catch it." Philip suggested.

"Okay!" I said. I picked up the pokeball and threw it a the jigglypuff. Jigglypuff was absorbed inside it, and and the ball shook a few times. Eventually, I caught it!

"Okay, let's get back to Pewter now." Philip said.

We walked all the way back to Pewter city, and saw a sign that read...
"Messenger Pidgey House"

We both entered, and Philip wrote his note to his parents. I turned to him.

"It's time to say goodbye to Kanto...Forever." I told him.

"This is all so shocking..." Philip said.

"What is causing this? Everything I know will be destroyed soon..."

"I don't know, but we have to stop it." I told him.

"Look...I barely have any idea what is going on. But I know it is vital for the world. I will help you." Philip said thoughtfully.

"Thanks." I said.

We walked over to another building. There was a small yard outside filled with Pidgeots. We entered and noticed the blue carpet and Bright Orange wallpaper. There was a large desk at one end, and we both approached it. There was a man behind it, and both of us approached him.

"One Pidgeot to Vermilion please." I told the man.

"That will be 50." he replied.

I handed him the money, and he gave me a ticket. We exited the building again, and entered the yard full of Pidgeots. There was another man sitting on a log nearby a large Pidgeot.

"You have a ticket?" He asked.

"Yes, here." I said, as I gave it to the man.

We both got on the back of the Pidgeot, and flew over the clouds.

"I've never been to Vermilion before." Philip informed.

"Neither have I. I know there is a dock to get us off this place though." I told him.

"Why couldn't we have...Warned them?" Philip asked.

"Who would believe that Entei came to two kids like us and told us that Kanto was going to be destroyed?" I asked him.

"Good point... But we could have tried!" He said.

"It would not have worked." I said.

"I guess your right..." He told me.

Next to us, we saw a Pidgey flying.

"Hey, that must be my letter!" Philip said.

The Pidgey turned it's head to us. The Letter was attached to it's body. Suddenly, it fell off of him and into the clouds.

"NO!" Philip screamed, almost trying to jump off of the Pidgeot to get it. An odd canister appeared in the Pidgey's mouth. It had Purple stripes on it, and everything else was a bright green. A voice began to ring in our ears.

421D492D4163D4214D

It repeated this code many times.

"WHAT'S GOING ON!?" Philip yelled.

"I don't know!" I screamed back.

Nuclear. 421D492D4163D4214D. 421D492D4163D4214D. 421D492D4163D4214D. 421D492D4163D4214D.

"Oh my god..." Philip muttered.

"IT'S A BOMB!"

We both watched in terror as the Pidgey winked at us, and dropped the Bomb onto the Kanto region.

"NOOOO!" Philip screamed.

The Bomb fell through a cloud that was below us, and suddenly, we saw a bright flash of light, All of the clouds vanished, and we had a clear view of the whole region, and a small speck falling towards it. Suddenly, there was a huge explosion, and we were no longer able to see. Suddenly, we went thrusting backwards, the Pidgeot crowing as loud as it could. All I could hear were explosions, and I couldn't see a thing.

I awoke in a dense forest, and was completely in shock. Was I dead? Where was Philip? What happened. My bag was next to me, and I opened it, and sent out my pokemon. Suddenly, I had a shocking pain in my stomach. It was agonizing. I screamed as loud as I could, but there was no one there except for me and my pokemon. I had no more energy...I saw my Jigglypuff crying over my body, as well as Luvdisc. I closed my eyes, trying to deal with the pain. There was another spike of pain in my leg. I yelled as loud as I could, and sighed and turned over. All of the energy gone...I had failed.