PDA

View Full Version : Opera

PerfectPrincess
August 20th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Hi, does anyone else listen to opera? To me, it is the best form of music and nothing is better to me than putting on a lovely gown and gloves and going to the opera house. Anyone else?

Jolene
August 20th, 2009, 1:03 PM
Not particularly. I like Phantom of the Opera, but I suppose that's not really an opera.

Rokusasu
August 20th, 2009, 1:18 PM
I've enjoyed watching several operatic performances on television, but I can't picture myself going to the theatre to watch one. D:

.little monster
August 20th, 2009, 1:28 PM
I like male opera singers, not female ones though. >:

Wrong section by the way

Captain Hobo.
August 20th, 2009, 2:31 PM
No i hate the opera it is so anynnoing

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 20th, 2009, 8:08 PM
No i hate the opera it is so annoying

I also agree, I don't see why people like to sit there for

:t354:TG

Zet
August 20th, 2009, 8:16 PM
No i hate the opera it is so anynnoing

Because the musical form that is Opera is classical and a lot of people love classical music and you both should enjoy classical music. And without classical music there probably wouldn't be any music today :o

poopnoodle
August 20th, 2009, 8:27 PM
Certainly not the most listened to genre in my library, but Con Te Partiro is one of my favorite musical works.

nothing is better to me than putting on a lovely gown and gloves and going to the opera house.My friend and I made an attempt, but the admission fee was $150 dollars and you're not allowed to cough or sneeze x_x

Pikachu2007
August 21st, 2009, 8:05 PM
There are a few I enjoy, like Carmen and The Barber of Seville. A few of Verdi's and Mozart's operas are worth the listen too. ^_^

Azonic
August 21st, 2009, 8:38 PM
I can't say I really like it. I find it boring to listen to, and pretty unentertaining.

Anxiety.
August 21st, 2009, 8:53 PM
I don't like it, personally.

I guess it's the same as going to a normal concert, just a different style of music.

Gold warehouse
August 22nd, 2009, 6:02 AM
Add the word 'Rock' in front of that and it suddenly becomes awesome.

Graceful
August 22nd, 2009, 8:11 AM
If you mean like Paul Potts and Katherine Jenkins,no way. I'm into Alternative Punk Rock (AKA Green Day <3)

EmeraldSky
August 22nd, 2009, 8:26 AM
I had the privilige of seeing "The Marriage of Figaro" two years ago, and I loved it!