PDA

View Full Version : DYALP (hehe) Continuation - What Brought You Here?

Lady Gaga
August 20th, 2009, 06:38 PM
This is a continuation of the thread: Do You Actually Like Pokemon?

for those who answered no, how did you discover this forum then. You must have been brought by Pokemon, right? or are there other reasons? Explain and tell your stories =D

Usagi-Chan~
August 20th, 2009, 06:52 PM
I came while looking for a new fourm cause the old one I was on was always down

poopnoodle
August 20th, 2009, 06:57 PM
I do like Pokemon, but I'll tell you anyway. I started looking for rom hacks and PC is the most ideal venue for that. I got really interested in learning how to hack roms (which I gave up quickly), so I made a profile and starting socializing.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 20th, 2009, 07:53 PM
I've discovered this forum right after getting kicked off of serebii.net forums (which I don't like now anyways)

:t354:TG

Twisted Cuteness
August 20th, 2009, 07:54 PM
google ;D I typed in pokemon center and was led here. *praises google*

Swift!
August 20th, 2009, 07:59 PM
I came here because of Pokemon, but whatever. :P
I wanted to find a Pokemon forum that had a good RP section, I typed 'Pokemon Forum' into Google and hey presto.

Frozen King Prawns
August 20th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Fate.

Fate and Rom hacks.

And trading I suppose.

I'm not sure, actually... Now I'm going to be asking myself all day.

Thanks a bunch. *Cries*

Signomi
August 20th, 2009, 11:30 PM
PokéSpecial brought me to PC, so it is a Pokémon related reason. Was just browsing for some manga scans and saw a lot of pages here uploaded by a user I'm not sure is even active anymore, from then on I decided to explore other sections and do my own thing.

Ivysaur
August 20th, 2009, 11:38 PM
Three words: Zel's Shiny Gold.

Like 10,000 other members, I guess.

Lady Gaga
August 21st, 2009, 04:45 AM
I came here because of Pokemon, but whatever. :P
I wanted to find a Pokemon forum that had a good RP section, I typed 'Pokemon Forum' into Google and hey presto.

hah same!

...nobody has answered the real question tho T_T

Avey
August 21st, 2009, 04:51 AM
Three words: Zel's Shiny Gold.

Like 10,000 other members, I guess.

10,000 members and one other! I heard of it on some other website, and after seeing how awesome Firered/Leafgreen were, I wanted to see what a remake of Gold/Silver would be like.

It's funny because I never got ShinyGold working in the first place :(

Kura
August 21st, 2009, 06:52 AM
I answered yes, but the real reason I was brought here was because Lightning showed it to me at school and then made me an account sooo.. yeah.. here I am.