PDA

View Full Version : School Schedule

.little monster
August 21st, 2009, 07:03 AM
A lot of people are starting school soon, or have recently started. So I thought it would be a good time to put this thread up, in case you're bored. I hope this is the right forum. Meh~

Post your school schedule.

Neutrino
August 21st, 2009, 07:10 AM
Well, I don't start until the 7th of September, I usually start on 3rd or 2nd, but I get an extra week off school this year. So... I don't know what my timetable is. I've forgotten the timetable for my previous year, so don't ask for that either '^^

Lady Gaga
August 21st, 2009, 07:15 AM
Well, I don't start until the 7th of September, I usually start on 3rd or 2nd, but I get an extra week off school this year. So... I don't know what my timetable is. I've forgotten the timetable for my previous year, so don't ask for that either '^^

haha same, yay for extra weeks and forgotten classes! even near the end of the year i hadnt remebered my timetable. so many classes x3

.little monster
August 21st, 2009, 07:21 AM
I start next week. Wednesday to be exact.

I just got my schedule today. I actually just made it too. :/ I moved and they had to wait to make my schedule. They waited until today, while everyone else's is already made so there were basically no classes I could take. DX

Here is my schedule:

1 - Drawing and Design 1 (first sem)
1 - Study Hall (second sem)
2 - English
3 - Physics
4 - Lunch o.o
5 - Crafts DX (first sem)
5 - Study Hall (Will fill, second sem)
6 - Spanish 3
7 - Study Hall (will fill... first sem)
7 - Drawing and Design 2
8 - Algebra 2/Trig

I don't know if they have CP or AP classes but the counsler said those were the only ones availabl..I hope some people drop out of things so I can fill those last two study halls. DX I don't need three! I don't even need one..>> Gah DX

Lady Gaga
August 21st, 2009, 07:27 AM
I start next week. Wednesday to be exact.

I just got my schedule today. I actually just made it too. :/ I moved and they had to wait to make my schedule. They waited until today, while everyone else's is already made so there were basically no classes I could take. DX

Here is my schedule:

1 - Drawing and Design 1 (first sem)
1 - Study Hall (second sem)
2 - English
3 - Physics
4 - Lunch o.o
5 - Crafts DX (first sem)
5 - Study Hall (Will fill, second sem)
6 - Spanish 3
7 - Study Hall (will fill... first sem)
7 - Drawing and Design 2
8 - Algebra 2/Trig

I don't know if they have CP or AP classes but the counsler said those were the only ones availabl..I hope some people drop out of things so I can fill those last two study halls. DX I don't need three! I don't even need one..>> Gah DX

those seem like alright (actually, they are awesome!) classes. though, crafts? i never heard of that being a class

.little monster
August 21st, 2009, 07:32 AM
those seem like alright (actually, they are awesome!) classes. though, crafts? i never heard of that being a class
They make me feel lazy. >: I don't have a lot of classes and THREE study halls. I hate study halls. DX The only two classes I can think of that might be able to fill the last two or one of them is African American History and Street Laws.

Next year I am going to take:

Economics
Government
Chemistry
Pre-Calculus
Spanish 4

That's about all I can think of that they have. I wanted to switch to French but it was full. DX

Usagi-Chan~
August 21st, 2009, 07:38 AM
My first days schedule is

Math 6A
Science 6A
Social Studies 6A

I'll be done within 1-2 hours :D

But then again I'm also being home schooled

POKEMON_MASTER_0
August 21st, 2009, 08:33 AM
I start on September third. I'm actually looking forward to going back, being that it'll be my last year of high school. I'm also quite pleased with my schedule. I got all of my first choices for classes, which is unusual. Well, here it is:

1. AP Spanish
2. Forensic Science
3. Journalism
4. American Government
5. Honors Physics
6. Precalculus
7. Creative Writing and Publication
8. Social Psychology

I think I'm looking forward to Journalism and Creative Writing and Publication most. I've been writing fan fiction and school essays for the majority of my life, so these classes may give me a taste of what it's like to actually publish something that a mainstream audience would look at.

Johnny590
August 21st, 2009, 07:37 PM
My college schedule until December:

Monday, Wednesday's and Friday's:

French I @ 11:30 AM - 12:15 PM

Intermediate Spanish @ 1:30 PM - 2:20 PM

Advanced English @ 2:30 PM - 3:20 PM

Biology I @ 3:30 PM - 4:35 PM

Tuesday's and Thursdays:

Physical Education @ 8:00 AM - 8:55 AM

Intermediate Math (Pre-Calculus) @ 2 PM - 3:15 PM

Humanities I @ 5:00 PM - 6:10 PM

18 credits in total.

:D

Zero°
August 21st, 2009, 07:43 PM
Freshmen~Woot.

For A Day:
Chemistry 1
Health
Art 1
Technology System

For B Day:
Spanish 2
Algebra 1
Pre-AP World Geography
English 1

processr
August 22nd, 2009, 01:44 AM
We have five lessons in the day, with two in the morning, a breaktime, one lesson, lunchtime and two final lessons. 'Free' means I have no lesson, and if it's at the right time of day I can go home or stay home and come in late. 8D

Monday
1 - Chemistry
2 - Chemistry
3 - Mathematics
4 - Free
5 - Free
I get to leave at 12:35 on Mondays. I <3 Sixth Form

Tuesday
1 - Ethics
2 - Philosophy
3 - Free
4 - Mathematics
5 - Mathematics
One of two days where I'm in from start to finish, though I get a two-and-a-half hour rest, essentially, from the start of break to the end of lunch.

Wednesday
1 - Free
2 - Free
3 - PHSE
4 - Mathematics
5 - Mathematics
PHSE is unimportant, so I generally miss this and arrive at school for around half past one in the afternoon. Epic day.

Thursday
1 - Mathematics
2 - Mathematics
3 - Ethics
4 - Chemistry/Free
5 - Chemistry
Lesson 4 alternates between Chemistry and a free each week. When it's Chemistry it's my only full day of lessons.

Friday
1 - PHSE
2 - Mathematics
3 - Free/Chemistry
4 - Philosophy
5 - Free
Lesson 3 alternates too, having the opposite to Thursday lesson 4. With my afternoon free I get to leave at 14:40. 8D

Wi-fi Battler
August 22nd, 2009, 02:03 AM
My school is being lazy and giving our schedules on the first day of school... Epic fail on there part. I hate how strict our county is. my brother basically skipped a class with a permission of a Band teacher to help him with State band tryouts. he went back to class after that and a hour later...
My Mom: Yes who is there?
Police: Hello Ma'am i am So and so in **** County police department, I'm calling beacause your son's record shows him skiping a Class.

Lol... i still remember my mom's face XD

Patchisou Yutohru
August 22nd, 2009, 02:09 AM
http://i30.tinypic.com/296dwld.jpg

I'm taking an abbreviated schedule this year. At my school, a senior is eligible for participating in college and high school credit courses outside of school. This is known as Senior Option. As you can see, I have that in my schedule this year. In Senior Option, the student selects a course for each semester (there are two, but you're allowed to have more than one course per semester) to participate on in either online courses, college courses at the local community college, or correspondence courses, where you mail your homework and tests and basically send information over the mail (which I find to be unreliable). I've decided to take two courses online and depending if I have my own car by the time of the second semester, I'll be taking college courses at the community college.

With that said, any student with senior option has an abbreviated schedule to the point where only required courses are allowed. At my school, we're required to have four years of gym and English. With that said, a student who has all the prerequisite courses and specific credits, a student can only have two periods a day out of a nine period day. I still need a consumer science class in order to graduate, though, which is why I have Microsoft Office in my schedule.

Normally, classes start at 7:30 a.m. (1st period), and end at 2:15 p.m. (end of 9th period)
In my schedule, I start at 8:15 a.m. (2nd period), and end at 11:15 a.m. (end of 5th period), which is kick ass and something I've wanted for a long long time. <3

This is my year 'round schedule.

<33 All of my classes are on the first floor, too. No stair climbing! Woooo!

Feign
August 22nd, 2009, 02:16 AM
Let's see:

Monday, Wednesday, Friday:

Metaphysics 9-10
History of English 10-11
Latin 1-2

Tuesday, Thursday:

Sociology 9:30-11
Psychology 11-12:30

Graceful
August 22nd, 2009, 09:51 AM
Science
Maths
Break
DT (Design and Technology)
Lunch
RE
Drama
Thats a week 1 Wednesday. I remember from Last years planner.

Yamikarasu
August 22nd, 2009, 11:10 AM
My school alternates between red days (R) and black days (B), so:

1R - IB Chinese
2R - English 11 Honors
3R - AP Calculus
4R - Chemistry Honors

1B - Computer Tech. Concurrent
2B - AP American History
3B - Theatre Foundations I
4B - Body Conditioning (Football)

There ya go. Stalk me, please, I beg you.

Trap-Eds
August 22nd, 2009, 11:24 AM
Well, Mondays through Wednesdays my schedule is:
Math Year 2
AP Human Geo
Biology
Ceramics
Honors English
Health

Then on Thursdays I have Math, Bio and English, then Fridays I have Human Geo, Ceramics and Health.
Speaking of which, I really ought to log off and finish my AP homework.....*dissappears*

Alinthea
August 22nd, 2009, 11:27 AM
Well, I am going back to University.

But my weekly hours will be something like 20-25 hours of lectures.

Caelus
August 22nd, 2009, 11:36 AM
My schedule goes like this:

1st - Computer Applications
2nd - Geometry
3rd - Spanish 2
4th - ???
5th - History
6th - English 9

Applies to both semesters. :D
I'm content with my classes.. except for 4th period, which I don't know the name of.

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE
August 22nd, 2009, 03:09 PM
>:[ God, this thread reminds me that half-day Fridays have left my school. And we have longer days now, and longer classes (nine, forty minutes long) and I honestly can't remember the way they're planning to make up all the hours we aren't in school.

I'd post my actual classes, but I haven't got them yet. My schedule always have the days set individually, like Get Innocuous!.

I hate my schedules. They purposely spread out all the worse classes so they're on every day, so there's no avoiding Irish. ¬¬; I'd like to be able to pick the times of the subjects because nobody can learn in 9:00 maths. Half the class is either late or asleep. Or study periods. I just get a 'free class' when the teachers fail to show up (once it happened for all the classes but one!)

Yoshimi
August 22nd, 2009, 03:15 PM
A day:
Algebra
American government
Physical science
Physical education

B Day:
Computer apps
Freshman literature & composition
Intro art
French

On C day, I have all of those classes.

Gumball Watterson
August 22nd, 2009, 04:31 PM
I don't know my time schedule yet but I do know my subjects for sure:

Science 8 Sem1/IPC Sem2
English I
United States History
Algebra II
Band 8
Physical Education
Gateway to Technology (Some sort of Pre-engineering course. No idea)

Azonic
August 22nd, 2009, 04:47 PM
Physical Education: Ugh, P.E. first thing in the morning oh god. x_x
Spanish: Boring teacher is boring, but easy class.
Language Arts
Social Studies
Science
Geometry

donavannj
August 22nd, 2009, 09:42 PM
I start college tomorrow. Day-by-day schedule for the Fall Semester (All times PM):
Monday
Beginning Algebra 1-2:20 (I forgot half of what I once knew)
Tuesday
Technical Writing 1-3:50
Network Essentials 6-9:50
Wednesday
Beginning Algebra 1-2:20
Windows Admin I 6-8:50
Online Courses
XHTML (Arranged M-F)

So... basically, that leaves four days open for working.

Gummy
August 22nd, 2009, 09:46 PM
I don't start until the 9th of September (wahoo, the day before my birthday), but due to the unoriginality of my school I can tell you all my courses in no specific order.

English
Physical Education
Math (MIGHT be dropped due to budget)
Film
Web Design
Something else Media related
Lunch (I might drop this so I can get home earlier)
Economics

xxemeneminyxx
August 23rd, 2009, 04:50 AM
As it stands for this semester I have my politics module at 12.00-13.00 on Monday, Tuesday Ive my PA module 15.00-16.00, Wednesday Ive My PA tutorial from 9.00-10.00 and my Politics tutorial from 12.00-13.00, Nothing on Thursdays and Fridays Ive PA again at 10-11 and politics at 2-3. But Ive my Law and Sociology modules to be fitted in and two other tutorials too.

.little monster
September 7th, 2009, 05:33 AM
Got my schedule revised~

Homeroom
Drawing and Design 1
-- PE 2
English
Physics
Lunch
Algebra 2/Trig
Spanish 3
AP European History
Study Hall (So I can leave early. >:3)

diamondpearl876
September 7th, 2009, 07:15 AM
1 - honors physics
2 - health/p.e.
3 - french iii
4 - study hall/lunch
5 - algebra 2 honors
6 - ap government
7 - ap english 11

Next semester, AP Economics will replace AP Government.

:3

Virtual Chatot
September 7th, 2009, 07:32 AM
English IV honours
Calc Honours
Journalism
Psychology II
Lunch
French IV Honours
Botany
Student Assistant for French Teacher :3

Naruto Uzumaki
September 7th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Spanish 1
Geography
Algebra 1
Homeroom/Lunch
English
Intro to Buisness
Biology
P.E.

Chloè
September 7th, 2009, 09:01 AM
First Semester

1st - Plants + Bacteria
2nd - Computer Apps
3rd - English 12
4th - American Government
5th - Broadcasting
6th - Individual Study
7th - Advanced Art
8th - Health Education

Second Semester

1st - Civics
2nd - Engish 12
3rd- Jewelry Making
4th - 3D Design
5th - Broadcasting
6th - Individual Study
7th - Computer Apps
8th - Algebra 2

AlphaMightyena
September 7th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Math (avanced) 9:30-10:45
Reading (Avanced) 10:45-11:50
Lunch 11:50- 12:15
Science (Avanced) 12:15- 1:50
Connections (PE, ART, MUSIC ect.) 1:50-2:50
Social studies 2:50-3:50
Study hall 3:50-4:05

I Know some classes might be slightly longer than other's, but i'm in avanced classes exept social studies, but i don't care becouse i'm passing science. and social studies is boring anyways.

Why do i only have a few minuites for lunch?

I Miss Recess.

Shem
September 7th, 2009, 12:52 PM
English 11
Algebra II
Health
Chemistry
American history
Conversational Spanish, which i didn't sign up for, I've already taken 2 years of German so i have my language, they need to quit trying to ram Spanish down our throats. I'l try to drop it.

for semester 2 i have...
English 11
AlgebraII
Chemistry
Peer mentoring, another one they forced me into, they needed one more person to fill the class and they wouldn't take me out of a certain teacher's math class (he has a grudge against me) unless i took this... It's not even a class, i guess i get to sit with some screwed up 7th grade kid for an hour each day...yay...

Contemporary American history
Photography

this year is going to SUCK!

shinx95
September 7th, 2009, 01:16 PM
1- Agriculture 1
2- Spanish 1 (I took Spanish 1 last year but I changed schools and they suggested that I take it again because they have a different Spanish Program there -_- )
3- Enviormental Science Honors
4- World History Honors
5-6 - Art 1
7-8 - English 1 Honors
9- Lunch
10- 9th Grade Gym
11- Geometry (I was suppose to be in Geometry Honors but I didn't want to, it would be kinda hard being in every honors class.... I already have like, 3 hours of homework every night.... Urghhhhhhhh)

Yeah, this year already sucks.... And the bus leaves at 6 URGHHHHHHHH.......... :(

Lana.
September 7th, 2009, 01:31 PM
English Honors
Stagecraft (about all of the mechanical and technical aspects of the theater - it's my favorite class)
Geometry Honors
PE
Lunch
American Government Honors
Biology Honors
Spanish Honors

Next semester: PE will be replaced with Career Research and Government gets replaced with Economics.

And, yes, most of my high school career is all Honors/AP classes, as the International Baccalaureate program dictates. *sigh*

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 7th, 2009, 05:19 PM
well since I'm a Senior I won't be taking that many classes, I'll only be taking 2 semesters of English, 1 semester of P.E and 2 semesters of Social Studies. I'm taking band once again to help my favorite teacher since I'm a great keyboardist/ trumpeter. NYC schools start on the 9th >=[

:t354:TG

Dogboy2709
September 9th, 2009, 06:01 AM
Well, I am in College, so my school Schedule is a bit differnt from the majority of people here

Monday & Wed.:
Math Fundamentals
(12:30PM-1:45PM)
Intro to Sociology
(2PM-3:15PM)
Yeah...only 15min gap inbetewn(spelling?) Classses

Tuesday & Thursday:
Fundamentals of Programming
(11AM-12:40PM)

That's basically it....my Major is Computer Graphics: Game Design and development....Just incase you wanted to know

twocows
September 9th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Lucky me. This semester, I have no courses on Tuesday or Thursday; everything is on MWF. I do have an 8:00 AM course, but I suppose it's an acceptable trade-off.

Eternal Nightmare
September 9th, 2009, 07:43 AM
Are you ready for my schedule cuz It may be a little confusing. First Ill explain, I am in High school, senior, but I also take college classess, sophmore in college. So i alternate between the two on a daily basis. All straight...good. Heres my schedule x3

1st(HS) SAT Math Prep- i already took the SAT so I dont see why I have this class

MWF(at the college) English 1102 - I love this class my professor is hilarious and I get cut out of my first block early, like 8:20am when the SAT classs starts at 7:45ish, at high school cuz I have get on the bus to college and be in this class by 9:00am

MWF(at the college after Engl 1102) Amarican Government - one word boring. My professor is so dry.

Tuesday and Thursday(at the college) College Elementary Spanish - Im plenty good in spanish but my professor is just boring. she gets off topic rather easily and speaks in spanish at random times. This is my only class for the day though :D, but its and hour and 15 minutes long, as opposed to the other two being 50 minutes long.

5th(HS) Economics - Im rather uninterested in this subject. My teacher is fun and goofy but I just dont like the subject. Oh here I go back to the school by taking the bus back at 1:15pm, so yes after my colleg classess I chill...or do work.

Am I confusing anyone xD

Emily.
September 9th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Well, I've been at school for around three weeks now, kind of a long day, but whatever. Not to mention we get swamped with homework, too. x_x; Anyhow,..timetable:Monday

(08:45 - 08:57.) Registration;
(08:57 - 09:50.) Period One; Drama.
(09:50 - 10:43.) Period Two; Media Studies.
(10:43 - 10:58.) Break;
(10:58 - 11:52.) Period Three; Media Studies.
(11:52 - 12:45.) Period Four; Physical Education.
(12:45 - 13:45.) Lunch;
(13:45 - 14:38.) Period Five; English.
(14:38 - 15:30.) Period Six; Modern Studies.

Tuesday

(08:57 - 09:50.) Period One; English.
(09:50 - 10:43.) Period Two; Art and Design.
(10:58 - 11:52.) Period Three; Art and Design.
(11:52 - 12:45.) Period Four; Modern Studies.
(13:45 - 14:38.) Period Five; Drama.
(14:38 - 15:30.) Period Six; English.

Wednesday

(08:57 - 09:50.) Period One; Media Studies.
(09:50 - 10:43.) Period Two; Modern Studies.
(10:58 - 11:52.) Period Three; Modern Studies.
(11:52 - 12:45.) Period Four; Art and Design.
(14:38 - 15:30.) Period Six; English.

Thursday

(08:57 - 09:50.) Period One; Media Studies.
(09:50 - 10:43.) Period Two; English.
(10:58 - 11:52.) Period Three; Modern Studies.
(11:52 - 12:45.) Period Four; Art and Design.
(14:38 - 15:30.) Period Six; Drama.

Friday

(08:57 - 09:50.) Period One; Drama.
(09:50 - 10:43.) Period Two; English.
(10:58 - 11:52.) Period Three; English.
(11:52 - 12:45.) Period Four; Media Studies.
(13:45 - 14:38.) Period Five; Art and Design.
(14:38 - 15:30.) Period Six; Physical Education.

Jweeson
September 9th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Semester 1:
1. English 11
2a. College Psychology
2b. Concert Band
3. Algebra III
4. World Geography

Semester 2:
1. Chemistry
2a. College Government
2b. Concert Band
3. Geometry
4. Spanish III

BenRK
September 9th, 2009, 01:41 PM
My school schedule goes something like this.

12:27PM - Wake up
3:56AM - Fall asleep

My day's exciting, isn't it?

Gummy
September 9th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Now that the first day is over, I have my program card:

1 - Nothing
2 - Nothing
3 - Physical Education
4 - Lunch (MIGHT AS WELL BE BREAKFAST >:O)
5 - Gothic Literature
6 - Web Design
7 - U.S. Government
8 - Film and Video
9 - Film and Video

Third period starts are 9:30 and I get home usually around 4:00.

Mika
September 9th, 2009, 10:13 PM
OKAYSO.

I'm also in college.

My schedule is pimp'in tho. :D 16 hours baby.

PHEER THE BOLD.

Monday

Critical Writing about Literature 9 - 9:50
Our Musical Heritage 11 - 11:50
American Literature 12 - 12:50

Tuesday

Russia 9:30 - 10:45
Math in Decision Making 2 - 3:15
Women's Chorus 4:30 - 5:20

Wednesday

Thursday
Russia 9:30 - 10:45
Math in Decision Making 2 - 3:15

Friday

Sneas
September 10th, 2009, 11:17 AM
I have a fairly nice schedule this year. Here's my schedule for every day.

Monday:
Botany from 9am to 9:50am
Literature from 10am to 10:50am
Programming from 11am to 11:50am

Tuesday:
Botany Lab from 11am to 12:25pm
Music from 12:30pm to 1:45pm
Psychology from 6pm to 8:30pm

Wednesday:
Botany from 9am to 9:50am
Literature from 10am to 10:50am
Programming from 11am to 11:50am