PDA

View Full Version : HELP HELP HELP HELP

Oddishinator151
August 23rd, 2009, 09:40 AM
:bandit:HOW :bandit::bandit::bandit:I TURN ON GAMEBOY:bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit: SO I CAN BATTLE :bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit:POKEMANS!!?!? ;[;[;[;[;[:bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit:;[;[; :bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit:

Mew Ichigo
August 23rd, 2009, 09:41 AM
Press the "on" button...?

Do you have batteries in the Gameboy?

daigonite
August 23rd, 2009, 09:43 AM
OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY

PUT THE CARTRIDGE IN THE GAME SYSTEM NO NOT THAT WAY IN THE SLOT THAT FITS GOOD GOOD KEEP GOING OKAY YOU'RE THERE

TOGGLE THE ON SWITCH TOGGLE IT TOGGLE IT TOGGLE IT

OKAY NOW PLAY IT.

That should help. YAY SPAM

Oddishinator151
August 23rd, 2009, 09:49 AM
I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE HELP I FORGOT BATTERIES NO BATTERY FOR MY GAME THAT WHY IT NO WORK,. THANKS!!

Stoneski151
August 23rd, 2009, 09:50 AM
Im afraid it will be impossible. Bandits stole your game. :bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit:

daigonite
August 23rd, 2009, 09:51 AM
DEAR LOVE OF GOD

I FORGOT THE BANDITS

Stoneski151
August 23rd, 2009, 09:55 AM
Bandits stole your brain. PWNT PWNT PWNT :bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit:

Went
August 23rd, 2009, 09:55 AM
/facepalm[css-div=display:none]Holy ****ing crap. Honestly.[/css-div]