PDA

View Full Version : Burning in the Nursery: Chapter Two

Ace~Sasaki
August 24th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Ok I madea mistake go to chapter one for it

Feign
August 24th, 2009, 03:42 PM
I believe you're supposed to put this in with the first part of your fic, and not have it as a thread of its own.

EDIT: Wait a sec, a mod did merge the post earlier I know, and then you edited it out, saying the new chapter was up, making a 2nd second chapter(this post).

Ace~Sasaki
August 24th, 2009, 04:18 PM
I believe you're supposed to put this in with the first part of your fic, and not have it as a thread of its own.

EDIT: Wait a sec, a mod did merge the post earlier I know, and then you edited it out, saying the new chapter was up, making a 2nd second chapter(this post).

omfg srry I thought that happened by accident or something I'll post this back on there.

Feign
August 24th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Haha, no worries, I guess the mod doing the merging forgot to leave a note :S (which perhaps should have been done, though I suppose are not obligated to).

Astinus
August 24th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Haha, no worries, I guess the mod doing the merging forgot to leave a note :S (which perhaps should have been done, though I suppose are not obligated to).
Probably because it's kind of pointless to do so, since it would have been obvious that the original thread got posted in.

I'm thinking I just expect too much from people.

Closed for being a spampit. And since no one knows how to use the report button.