PDA

View Full Version : ~*!*~I NEED TO CHANGE THIS NOW~*!*~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 25th, 2009, 01:25 PM
The good thing about medical sciences is that you can do a lot of stuff and it's getting better and better each year. Sometimes we need mandatory surgery to fix certain problems while other times we get it to look better. The question is, if you get plastic surgery, where would you get it at (ie: fix nose, eyes, lip suction etc.)

:t354:TG

.Seth
August 25th, 2009, 01:53 PM
I wouldn't. I like the way I look, and I want to keep it that way.
Although, my mom says she "wants to get rid of her cow-neck". XD

Rokusasu
August 25th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Only if I got mauled by a dog or something and they had to rebuild my face. X=

Timbjerr
August 25th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Unless I become obscenely obese in the future, never...

Forever
August 25th, 2009, 09:43 PM
Uh no. Too much like, pain. :D

Esper
August 25th, 2009, 10:34 PM
If someone has elective plastic surgery I can't help but think they need help in a different way. I'd only get reconstructive surgery and I hope I never have to!

bit.trip void
August 25th, 2009, 10:37 PM
Um no. Just no.

I like myself how i am. o3o

Signomi
August 26th, 2009, 01:56 AM
Plastic surgery? Not for me, I would rather not enhance anything about myself because in my opinion it just makes me that materialistic, not to mention it's unnatural and it can be difficult to accept that there is a certain physical aspect about you that is fake, seems as though you would rather change little bits just to fit in better with the society, the equivalent of changing yourself personality wise just to fit better in the opinion of others. I'd prefer to be liked for being myself all round, not just in personality, but in appearance as well.

Guillermo
August 26th, 2009, 02:00 AM
I wouldn't mind you changing your ~*!*~~*!*~ stuff.

But no, I see no point in it. You are who you are. I haven't got anything against people that do it, but I just don't see myself doing it.

Rich Boy Rob
August 26th, 2009, 02:12 AM
Well for the most part, no I wouldn't, but I voted maybe, because for starters if I was in a car accident and got horribly disfigured then definitely yes. My main reason for saying maybe though is the fact I really don't like my huge ears, one is even bigger than the other, so I may decide when I'm older to get them reduced slightly or have them pinned back a little (not literally obviously) and make sure they're the same size.

Jad
August 26th, 2009, 03:04 AM
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
your young and u should be proud of your shape

Camisado
August 26th, 2009, 03:08 AM
Never. Not unless, like Aku Roku said, it was necessary after a bad injury. =/

I'm not always entirely happy with my body but there's nothing I can't sort out myself.

Cherrim
August 26th, 2009, 04:50 AM
Probably not. Surgery makes me rather nervous so if I could avoid it, I would. There are only certain circumstances that I'd consider it in and most of them, like others, are only in case of emergency reconstructive surgery. :p

Lady Gaga
August 26th, 2009, 04:57 AM
I would probably not. Its not like im scared about surgeory, but i like who i am, and how i look. =D

Cassino
August 26th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Only if it was to gain something useful like working wings, which obviously humans cannot have, so the answer is no, until we can manipulate genes, which then probably wouldn't be classed as surgery.

poopnoodle
August 26th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Only if I have to. I'm not unhappy with any of my physical traits, and I'm sure that my appearance will mean as much to my future self as it does to me now...so I doubt I'll ever even consider cosmetic/aesthetic surgery.

Sora
August 26th, 2009, 09:05 PM
No Thank you. I would just stick with the way I am, thank you very much. I'm not going to waste money just to change the way my face looks. :/

Synaesthesia
August 26th, 2009, 09:19 PM
~*!*~NO THANKS I LIKE MY FACE THE WAY IT IS~*!*~

Citrinin
August 27th, 2009, 12:57 AM
Plastic Surgery's not my thing. :/ I'd rather spend my money on fun/enriching things. :3

.little monster
August 27th, 2009, 02:26 AM
My stomach because I am a fattie, but I'd only do it if I started gaining weight non-stop..even though I am on a diet and excercising.

Ben Kenobi
August 27th, 2009, 07:41 AM
My nose is somewhat crooked, so if anything I'll have plastic surgery to fix that. I remember at one point, doctors actually recommended I have an operation on my nose once I turn 18, though I haven't had one yet.

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 27th, 2009, 08:13 AM
God made you like that so you should respect that form which God gave you. No, Plastic surgery is only aceptable if only for facial or bodily reconstruction after a terrible injury.

Miss Soupy
August 27th, 2009, 06:54 PM
I'm not against it or anything, but I probably wouldn't do it under normal circumstances. I wouldn't remodel my bewbage or anything, but I'd likely undergo the surgery if my face become horribly disfigured or such. :/

Michii
August 28th, 2009, 11:23 AM
I'm very self conscious and don't like all of my features, but I don't believe I'd have plastic surgery. For one, my family and friends think I'm beautiful and that my features are perfect. It goes against what some of the guys say, though those guys will be guys. Even though I've asked my mom if I could have surgery on my nose, I changed my mind soon after and don't believe that I should change any part of the body I was born to have. Then again, if my face was ripped off and I had no nose or ears, I'd get surgery to make them look human.

Avey
August 28th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Never, unless it got rid of the following:

~*!*~ ~*!*~

Royal Squirt
August 28th, 2009, 05:32 PM
I don't want plastic surgery. I'm damn sexy, plastic would just ruin me :D Unless my face was mauled or blown up or something like that and I needed it to be reconstructed T^T

twocows
August 28th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Not for appearance reasons. I'm a bit overweight; I wouldn't mind getting all that fat sucked out of me. It's not really that bad, it's just kind of annoying. I remember a few years ago when I was in shape and I didn't have this big gut sloshing around; I'd at least like to have that back (and I'll be damned if I do it through exercise and good diet).

Naruto Uzumaki
August 29th, 2009, 07:22 AM
I don't want anything change but if I had to pick it would be my nose or scars on my face.

Graceful
August 29th, 2009, 07:28 AM
No thanks. I like the way I am. Unless it was something important like 'I had to have this done or I'd die'. That's the only reason I would.

michele
August 29th, 2009, 11:20 AM
only if you ABSOLUTELY need plastic surgery would i promote it. i'd never get plastic surgery just to make myself look a little bit better than before, when infact nothing was wrong with you beforehand. it's just stupid and a bit selfish. :\

TRIFORCE89
August 29th, 2009, 12:12 PM
I wouldn't get any plastic surgery. I don't see the point of changing what you look like or what you were given unless you have something on your face incredibly unsightly. But doing it, when it's unnecessary? Nah. I'm fine with how I am

Route 18
September 4th, 2009, 02:27 PM
I need plastic surgery to fix this scar on my head, caused by me being clumsy when I was a kid. I always used to fall on the same spot all the time, and now there's this thing on my head that I want removed. Plastic surgery is the only option.