PDA

View Full Version : Your honeymoon

Jolene
August 25th, 2009, 01:59 PM
When you get married, where would you like to have your honeymoon, and what kinds of things would you like to do on your honeymoon?

I think I'd like to have my honeymoon in Cuba, because the weather is probably really nice and the surroundings are apparently really pretty as well. Also, we'd be able to swim with dolphins, and I think that would be fun because I like dolphins and I also like swimming.

How about you? What's your perfect honeymoon destination?

.little monster
August 25th, 2009, 03:58 PM
I don't want to get married. If I ever change I guess..the perfect one would be something in Japan, or Paris.

Lady Gaga
August 25th, 2009, 04:01 PM
i, myself, want to get married, but only when im way older and i find the perfect person (i really, realyl want children. i truly love them)

for my honeymoon, i would love it if i could go to Portugal <333

Jak
August 25th, 2009, 04:39 PM
I've never cared much for traveling, but I'd like a nice sexy romantic honeymoon. It really doesn't matter where, I just want to be with the one I'll love for the rest of my life. /cliche answer

Rokusasu
August 25th, 2009, 04:48 PM
When you get married, where would you like to have your honeymoon, and what kinds of things would you like to do on your honeymoon?

I wonder what I can say without getting infracted... Hmmm... o:

Seriously? I dunno. XD

Arago
August 25th, 2009, 05:23 PM
I think what I want to do would be rather obvious. lolz.

As for where, I've never been one who would like to visit any other country (unless that country is the United Kingdom, in which case, give me a ticket now). If I'm still living where I am now (or not at the place where I would like to be living, which is California), I would choose to have my honeymoon at California because I've always enjoyed it. Though, I highly doubt that it'll be romantic in anyway if that's the case and we'd probably spend so long trying to settle on something, but that's what I would like to go... and never come back. :B

And I would want my honeymoon to start the day after my wedding.

Ambellina
August 25th, 2009, 05:50 PM
ARG! T_T I want to get married soooo bad :/ France for me. or some place really secluded >:D

Chloè
August 25th, 2009, 05:56 PM
Sicily... it is the land where my anscesotors roamed. XD
or Japan, or someplace with lots of lotus/waterlillys and ancient buildings.

Miss Soupy
August 25th, 2009, 05:57 PM
I would like to build a fort of pillows and have a massive pillow fight with the new hubby on my honey moon. :x

As for where the romantic night would tack place, I think just somewhere quiet would be nice. It matters not where you are, but who you're with imo.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 25th, 2009, 06:43 PM
would have my honeymoon in Japan because of the culture

:t354:TG

Cherrim
August 26th, 2009, 04:52 AM
Disney World? 8) Or Japan so I can drag my S.O. to the Pokémon Centres. I can't see myself taking a "serious" vacation for a honeymoon. Nor can I really see myself on a honeymoon at all. I just honestly don't see the point. v_v;

Twisted Cuteness
August 26th, 2009, 04:54 AM
Switzerland or Norway. Thats what all the cool kids do XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 26th, 2009, 04:59 AM
A Sleep Inn, Comfort Inn, or Quality Inn, either in PA, VA, NC, SC, or GA. I'm not paying an arm and a leg for a honeymoon. The Pineville, NC Quality Suites looks like a nice spot...

Signomi
August 26th, 2009, 05:04 AM
I'm one of the few people who couldn't really care less about where to go on a honeymoon, be it in an exotic place or somewhere else cozy around the world; the most important thing to me is that by that time, the one I love is my world, and anywhere would be heaven as long as I'm with him.

digi-kun
August 26th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Me? get married? lol XD

eh, on a more serious note, i really don't know. I wouldn't like anyplace boring though. Actually, knowing me, it'd probably be an anime con or something >> Comiket...ya, let's try Comiket as it

SonicThrust
August 27th, 2009, 06:22 AM
Me? get married? lol XD

^ My first thought too. As for where I would go if that did actually happen, probably southern Europe. Maybe go to one of the Greek islands again.

Route 18
August 27th, 2009, 11:54 PM
I would like to go to Italy for my honeymoon. As for what I would do during my honeymoon, well...it's pretty obvious, isn't it?

Rich Boy Rob
August 28th, 2009, 12:07 AM
Possibly somewhere snowy, the Alps or something. Although I don't plan on getting married for a lllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg time yet.

Naruto Uzumaki
August 28th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Costa Rica to the rainforests! I always wanted to got here :3

Michii
August 28th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Costa Rica to the rainforests! I always wanted to got here :3
My grandmother went to Costa Rica and she stopped by the rainforest. She said it was the most beautiful place she's ever been. She said that there were so many colored flowers, amazing animals, and terrific views.

I don't care where I go on my honeymoon as long as I can enjoy myself with my husband and there's some kind of water (lake, ocean, you get the point). :3

Jordan
August 28th, 2009, 04:49 PM
I'm one of the few people who couldn't really care less about where to go on a honeymoon, be it in an exotic place or somewhere else cozy around the world; the most important thing to me is that by that time, the one I love is my world, and anywhere would be heaven as long as I'm with him.

I agree completely, Signomi, and I couldn't say it better myself. No matter where the honeymoon is, the greatest thing in the world for me should be returning home with my partner.

Royal Squirt
August 28th, 2009, 05:01 PM
I don't want to get married, but if I change my mind or there's a lot of money involved then I wouldn't really care where I went :D
Some sort of desert could be fun?

Azonic
August 28th, 2009, 05:12 PM
I'm a sucker for a nice little tropical adventure. :>

vanna.
August 28th, 2009, 07:00 PM
I'd love to go to Tokyo or the Seychelles.
I'd be up for going to Australia or Hawaii, as well.

xxFrozenFlower
August 28th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Geez, I've almost given up on guys (lame school is discouraging D8), so I haven't even thought about ever getting married, let alone a honeymoon...

I'd totally want to go to somewhere smexy like Sweden or Finland but my 'husband' would probably found it boring (wait... why did I marry him then? ;__;...)
Huh...

I reaaally don't know... can I go on the honeymoon by myself? Does that count? x)

twocows
August 28th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Nowhere tropical. I hate hot places with a passion.

I'd say someplace very rainy. As I just posted (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5048768&postcount=52) in another thread, I'm a sucker for rain and storms. Of course, I'd still like to be able to do something while it's raining. Maybe a zoo? It'd be nice sharing an umbrella; I'd probably find the closeness to be romantic, as well. I can't imagine there'd be many animals out, though; they'd probably all be taking shelter. Maybe an aquarium would be a better bet? Fish aren't as messy, anyway. The downside is that they're mostly indoors, though, and it gets really humid and uncomfortable indoors during a storm; especially if there are a lot of people. I'm not sure, to be honest; I'd have to think about it more. Ski trip is also a possibility.

Graceful
August 29th, 2009, 04:48 AM
Either Japan or Florida or Both!. Dolphins in Florida and beautiful sights in japan! ^_^
EDIT: I spelt Beautiful wrong! [Damn me]

TRIFORCE89
August 29th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Disney World? 8) Or Japan so I can drag my S.O. to the Pokémon Centres. I can't see myself taking a "serious" vacation for a honeymoon. Nor can I really see myself on a honeymoon at all. I just honestly don't see the point. v_v;
The point of a honeymoon is a romantic trip so that the newlyweds can celebrate their marriage in seclusion. To start the beginning of their life together in style. A fun get-away that they can enjoy until they have to return to reality.

---

Anyway, I have no set plan. All dependent on who I end up with and our dispensable income at the time.

The Italian Riviera and the Côte d'Azur in one go would be nice. I was in the South of France last year. It is gorgeous there. Beautiful. I loved it. So relaxing. Great food. XD And while there I kinda wished I had someone there alongside me to enjoy it with. Such a romantic place and I was stuck with my parents and my brother. lol

I enjoy travelling and there's lots of places I would love to visit. But some seem more suited to honeymooning than others. Like...Northern Europe doesn't seem to fit that idea. XD

My usual travelling rules would apply - no communism, not a third-world country, reliable healthcare should something happen, safe drinking water. And I don't really want to travel to Central and South America - just doesn't appeal to me. Australia and Japan have always been on my want-to-travel-to list.

I love Walt Disney World. XD And would jump at every opportunity to go there. But I wouldn't make that the entire honeymoon. Maybe tack it on at the end and visit more appropriate/romantic places first.

emoBill™
August 29th, 2009, 01:42 PM
I would like to go to Russia for my honeymoon :pink_giggle:

The boy I love is European, and if we do end up getting married, then I would really like it to be in Russia. I don't know why. I just think Russia is beautiful, with the snow and the natural scenery. (I guess that means I'll have to wait until it's winter.) But yeah, that would be a really great place to have my honeymoon. If not there, then in Germany, because I've always wanted to go there, and my family originates from Germany and Austria.

What kinds of things I would like to do...hmm. Yeah, I'm not so sure I can answer that one without getting infracted :pink_giggle: But other than the "I-can't-say-it-because-it's-a-kid-friendly-message-board", I'd just like to spend time with him. I mean, just being with the one that I love in the place that I love is good enough for me.

Yeah, I'm cliche. Sue me.

ShinjisLover
August 29th, 2009, 01:45 PM
I doubt I'd ever get married, but on the off-chance I did, I wouldn't really care about where we go. Hell, I could deal with just staying home and being with my spouse. As long as es ee ex is involved.

Guillermo
August 30th, 2009, 02:38 AM
Um, Florida or Las Vegas. It's got nice beaches. What would I do? Dirty things, relax and party.

Zorua
August 30th, 2009, 03:01 PM
I don't care where I go, as long as it's with my future wife. <333

Haza
August 30th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Capetown South Africa. It will be just a taste of the city where we will be living together.

poopnoodle
August 30th, 2009, 11:59 PM
I don't know what I want less, a spouse or a kid. But if someone had such awesome seduction skillz that I couldn't help but sign a document declaring our commitment to each other, DISNEY WORLD(/land?). And the secks in the Disney hotel better be mad hot.