PDA

View Full Version : dwjrihoiwhyw08hlwheriowhrpw[rp3

Gymnotide
August 27th, 2009, 02:04 AM
ITT: What do you type when you don't know what to type?
For instance, if I don't have anything to say, I just go "asdf" "dio3uryrweuow" or "Cereal."

Camisado
August 27th, 2009, 02:08 AM
I don't type anything if I don't know what to say, and I especially dislike keyboard mashing. =/

.little monster
August 27th, 2009, 02:42 AM
I do not say anything. o_o

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 27th, 2009, 03:09 AM
qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./

That's what I usually type in Google when I'm bored and it always comes up with results.XD

Mitchman
August 27th, 2009, 03:20 AM
I quietly leave the thread and think it over. Otherwise on the net I just try to find the craziest things.

beauty. proletariat
August 27th, 2009, 03:27 AM
i type this qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

and sometimes even this mnbvcxzlkjgfdsapoiutrewq

and if im feeling adventerous i try some other stuff like qwertyuioplkjhgfdsazxcvbnm poiuytrewqasdfghjklmnbvcxz

doing so has lead me to memorise the entire keyboard... though over the internet, reciting them would be stupid; like so: qwertuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
August 27th, 2009, 04:26 AM
Well, obviously, if I can't think of anything to say that's relevant to the discussion, I just mash the keyboard.

Because that makes sense.

Podifo
August 27th, 2009, 04:43 AM
when i'm bored i spam at kongregate.com

Swift!
August 27th, 2009, 04:54 AM
I don't say anything if I don't have anything to say. :D

Halcyon
August 27th, 2009, 05:06 AM
If I don't know what to say, but feel the urge to, I just say:
"I don't know what to say"

That is easy. :D

But normally that won't happen.

Sarcastic Prince
August 27th, 2009, 05:37 AM
I just type like crazy. Like this: jkdsfhiudshfkhdfjhdlfihdfdhguhfudfduhgjnkvgsduyfgysdfou
There. You like it?

Melody
August 27th, 2009, 07:41 AM
As far as the forum goes, if I have nothing to say at all, then I say nothing. I don't fill my posts with useless fluff, never have, and never will.

If I'm in an IM conversation however, I do use a few 'keep-alive' phrases to at least show when I'm actively listening/paying attention. Things like 'XD', 'lol', 'heh', 'hmm', ':3', ':P', ';)', 'lmao' and quite a few others depending on the context and subject...and my mood.

Lady Gaga
August 27th, 2009, 08:53 AM
if i cant think of anything to type, i just done type. simple. =/

♣Gawain♣
August 27th, 2009, 09:02 AM
I'll enumerate it:

LOL
XD
pwnage
aw
wew
wtf
qwerty
AWESOME
fioufsdfhadjklfhsdjk(randomization)

poopnoodle
August 27th, 2009, 09:18 AM
I...just don't respond if I have nothing to say. Or just type *awkwardville*, depending on the situation.

Timbjerr
August 27th, 2009, 09:22 AM
If I can't think of anything relevent to a topic, or, in the case of the more...politically/religiously charged threads, if I can't think of anything nice to say, I simply ignore the thread until I can. :D

Rokusasu
August 27th, 2009, 11:04 AM
If it's on here, then I won't type anything at all. XD In IM convos, I'll just go "RAWR", or say something random. ^_^

Patchisou Yutohru
August 27th, 2009, 05:06 PM
If I don't know what to say, I normally tell the person I'm talking to directly regardless of covering it up or something with a random laugh or word.

ShinjisLover
August 27th, 2009, 05:12 PM
If I don't know what to type, I do one of two things. I either do:

". . . =D"

or I do

"RAWR!!!"

Whichever works for the current situation. Usually the ". . . =D" is saved for when my friend and I run out of things to talk about completely. And the "RAWR!!" is just for when I have no further comments on what we were previously talking about. However, my friends don't seem to know this. . I should probably tell them. Or direct them to this post.

Sublime
August 27th, 2009, 05:14 PM
ASODIGH

Totally not stolen from Michii.

Gummy
August 27th, 2009, 05:24 PM
I talk about the Game.

You lost it, btw.

Drew
August 27th, 2009, 05:28 PM
I normally just type this little emote

>w>;

Which to me, sort of equals to saying something like "lolol..sooo.. this is awkward. 8D", or "What now..?"

Azonic
August 27th, 2009, 05:32 PM
I type in random characters when I see something awkward... or if I'm surprised. :x If I don't have anything to say, I won't say anything or I'll just do some weird smiley. Or aaaaa.

emoBill™
August 27th, 2009, 05:33 PM
I talk about the Game.

You lost it, btw.
O_O Is that that game where every time you remember that you are playing the game, you lose? Because if so, I've lost it like...more times than you can count. I hate the Game.

When I don't know what to say, I usually ramble on and on like an idiot, effectively diminishing my reputation as one of the remaining members of the human race with actual sanity. As I continue to type, I gather efficient words that boost others' reputations of me, giving the false impression that I know what I am talking about, when in reality I am just typing whatever comes into my head at the moment.

If that fails, 'sdsfsfsfsfsffssfsfsfsfsff' has always gotten me through.

That and: O_O

I use that quite often if I don't know what to say.

One more thing that never fails is: "I don't know how to respond to that." That usually always works because you don't feel pressure to say anything else.

Cassino
August 27th, 2009, 05:39 PM
If I have nothing to say I'll just sit there until someone else takes their turn in the conversation, and maybe go get a drink or the like.
If it's a wtf situation, I like the classic "what is this i dont even".
If it's an awkward silence, I tend to say "lol awkward silence", predictably.

Miss Soupy
August 27th, 2009, 06:12 PM
On the net, if I can't think of anything to say, I just won't say anything. I mean, it's not like I really have anything else to contribute, so yeah. D:

However, if it takes an awkward turn on IM, I'll just bring up another topic or something... Or take a really, really long pause to think of an appropriate thing to say, and then claim that I was just in the bathroom.

ReyRey-Pyon
August 27th, 2009, 06:14 PM
I usually tend to type something along the lines of "SDJKFSDHFJSLDF" <- random keyboard mashing
"FFFFFFFFFFFFF" "/ROLLS AROUND LOLOLOLOL" or "Orlynao?"
or ill use a random smiley :B

Idiot!
August 27th, 2009, 07:14 PM
How about this:

(The blank means nothing)

.Seth
August 27th, 2009, 07:16 PM
I use this to be honest:

o.o

Citrinin
August 27th, 2009, 10:58 PM
If I have nothing to say I'll usually say nothing. But if it's a situation where I do need to respond (say, a VM conversation), then I'll usually change the subject. :P

Alexithymia~
August 28th, 2009, 04:47 AM
Online when I have nothing to say to someone, I always add a little sweet something like;
*gives [insert food or animal here]*
or I type 'meow' and say something about kittehs.
or I bring up an old inside joke~

irl, I always try to make a random animal noise.. lulz.

Megaera
August 28th, 2009, 05:08 AM
XDXDXD
:\
lolololololol idk
probably randomness...alfjalfdkjasklfjas

Alinthea
August 28th, 2009, 05:21 AM
Uhhh...
I don't type anything.

I normally know what to type...

Signomi
August 28th, 2009, 07:07 AM
I...try to refrain from randomly spitting out nonsense just so a conversation doesn't die or I leave a message on an odd note. I have something in my mind that I want to type out and if I find myself stuck at any time, I just try to rephrase myself so I can carry a sentence on that direction. However, when I'm talking to someone and they say something I can't really find it in myself to respond to, I stay silent.

Klippy
August 28th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Usually nothing...like Siggy, I don't really say random things, but if I feel the conversation is heading for death, I'll say, "Soooo..." or try to find something to discuss. :>

GreenStorm
August 28th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Well, that depends on what site I am. If its Google, I just type whatever comes to my mind.

Michii
August 28th, 2009, 11:39 AM
I'm the kind of person who just says whatever comes to mind. Don't get me wrong, I think everything through before I type. I just like to say whatever and do whatever. If I'm bored with what's going on in a conversation with my friend, I'll go BLAH. If I'm hyper, it'll be ASDF. And then there's everyone's personal favorite which I say when nothing's going on, when I have no idea what to answer, or just ... whenever. XD You may have read it in this thread already, but I'll repeat it.

ASODIGH!

Don't get it? Neither do I, or any of my friends for that matter. I've always typed out the string of letters almost in that exact order and my friends have caught on. At first, I didn't even know I'd be typing that. I'd just type AOSDIGH and enter it. The O and S or the G and I would be mixed up at times, but it was close. After entering, I'd look at what I typed and say "wow, why do I always type that?" Once after I typed it on skype, my friends asked me what was up with that and told me that they noticed how it was always there. Since then, it's just kind of stuck with me and now my friends even use it. XDDD

Aurafire
August 28th, 2009, 12:24 PM
When I don't know what to type, chances are I probably won't type anything.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 29th, 2009, 07:20 PM
i just type any random word or emotion icon

:t354:TG

Lilith
August 29th, 2009, 08:30 PM
I am notorious for keyboard mashing/farting when there are no such words to express my emotion.

dsnkjfkfelkferklf!!

mondays suck
August 30th, 2009, 02:02 AM
mostly i dont type anything in such situations, but if i do, its asdf. i dont like keyboard mashing, its so noisy, i would have to fear my mother hears it and comes

Guillermo
August 30th, 2009, 02:35 AM
It varies. Usually I just talk about random stuff that have no actual relation to anything.

Pokedra
August 30th, 2009, 02:52 AM
On the forum I never do it since if you don't have anything to contribute you might as well be silent XD

Giraffles <3
August 30th, 2009, 06:06 AM
I just push a bunch of random letters like "hdsfkxzfdnbgiszfdn" but I could never post that because I'd be afraid of people yelling at me <:3.

Venusaur♣
August 30th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Idk, I just make up my own new word :DDD

Synaesthesia
August 30th, 2009, 02:43 PM
I just smack both hands on the keyboard and see what comes up, and then press enter. XD

"a'dfo;g"

Zorua
August 30th, 2009, 03:32 PM
I usually just don't say anything, or just admit that I don't know what to say/have nothing else to say.

I'm very creative, but I don't see why I would use it to find something to spam with. :(

Firebird306
August 31st, 2009, 03:46 AM
Thread title is win. XD

Anyway, it varies depending on the context but it's normally either one of the following:
o.o
XD
^^
=O
<.<

More so the first 2 because they have a broader range of subjects which they can be used as a reply to (if that even makes sense? o.O). There's just something about the usage of 'kk' as a reply that gets on my nerves.= /

Anxiety.
August 31st, 2009, 04:12 AM
I usually put '*Achem*'
But when I'm in a good mood I put 'hfdkjfendjgurhrg' and very occasionally 'LOLOLOLPENIS' which always gets good results.

Guy
August 31st, 2009, 07:41 AM
If concerning a certain topic, then I would usually leave it behind. If I have nothing to say, then I wouldn't say anything as it wouldn't be much of a contribution or help. Usually, I would think it over after a certain period of time and later get back to it.

However, if in discussion with close friend, then I would usually respond with a strange emoticon or symbol. For instance, when nothing more was needed to be said, I continued the chat with |.| meaning stuck between two walls.

Soul Eater
August 31st, 2009, 07:53 AM
Whenever I got angry or frustrated I used to be like, "dsgdfghfgg D:<" but lately, I've just been saying, "fffff". XD I usually do it when I get frustrated or something bad happens, like if firefox crashes, I'll be like, "ffffff wtf".

TP-BigWill
August 31st, 2009, 08:02 AM
Times with nothing to say are usualy the best time to rage and be yourself look like an idiot. Then find humor in the looks on other peoples faces......or on the net....their posts.
Try this on for size.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU........

or you can always pull a candlejack. He's always good for a lau........

:3
August 31st, 2009, 12:47 PM
Well, it depends on the situation.

In an msn conversaton I'll probably just do some keyboard mashin'

In a thread, I wouldnt really just leave 'ajksdfbjkasdf' post.

s0nido
September 3rd, 2009, 10:38 PM
I do one of two things:
-Do nothing.
-Write the word "boobs".
The second option causes much confusion and causes a fit of laughter for me, since no one expects it. :D

Giraffes? Giraffes!
September 4th, 2009, 06:03 PM
If i have nothing to say, i'll usually put an emoticon or not reply lol. But it really depends on the person i'm talking to most of the time.