PDA

View Full Version : Micheal Jackson...Back From The Dead? Thriller!

Lady Gaga
August 27th, 2009, 07:20 AM
Is it happening? Is Micheal Jackson really coming back from the dead, like he did in his video, "Thriller"? Did he ever die, and was this just a ploy? Thats what it says in this article:

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/06/29/michael-jackson-faked-his-death-say-sources-with-comeback-tour-to-be-biggest-ever/

Also, in this video, the person leaving the van is rumoured to be MJ.
http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/25/michael-jackson-alive-video/

So, what do you guys think? Is he dead or alive? If he is somehow alive, how did he do it, and why?

Though, i dont think it could have happened. They did an autopsy on him, right?
Also, it doesnt matter if he IS dead or alive. Just let him rest in peace!

HyPeRsHoCk
August 27th, 2009, 07:25 AM
That's like asking if Steve Irwin is dead or alive lol. I'm pretty sure he's dead. :S

Mitchman
August 27th, 2009, 07:26 AM
Tupac round 2...Start! Seriously this sounds like the Tupac thing where he is in south africa or something.

Timbjerr
August 27th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Knowing Michael Jackson's fanbase, I knew this would happen as soon as he died... XD

Of course he's dead, and for the sake of small children everywhere he will stay dead. -_-

processr
August 27th, 2009, 09:52 AM
Of course he's dead, and for the sake of small children everywhere he will stay dead. -_-

You do know he was never convicted for anything? What you've said would constitute slander if it were in the media.

Let the man rest. I'm surprised, frankly, that it took this long for someone to go "OMFG MJ ISN'T REALLY DEAD HE'S LIVING WITH ELVIS AND TUPAC ON THE MOON" or some bull like that. Conspiracy theories like this almost always turn out to be a stinking pile of the smelly stuff.

Captain Fabio
August 27th, 2009, 10:14 AM
*Bashes head against wall*

FFS.
I knew stupid things like this would start to appear.
First his Ghost now, he is alive.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND PEOPLE!

Patchy
August 27th, 2009, 11:13 AM
Oh yes of course.
Elvis is still alive, too!

I was in Hungary a while ago, didnt see anyone. :0
I bet this is sponsored by Hungarian Airlines or something. ;p

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
August 27th, 2009, 11:22 AM
MJ is alive, sillies. He came out of his grave doing the thriller, and he did so because he wanted to tell the world that Billie Jean is not his lover, that's she's just a girl, who claims that he is the one. Seriously, the kid is not his son! and to tell Billie jean, and the pres, to just leave him aloneeeeeeeeeeee, and Beat it, just Beat it.

I know MJ pulled the come back from the dead thing before,
But this time he's really dead.
Seriously.

The King of Pop is gone.
I know it's sad, but don't go around breaking young girls' hearts saying he's alive,
It's been already confirmed. And he had a funeral. and was buried.
It's all wishful thinking. :<

Avey
August 27th, 2009, 02:47 PM
He's dead. Theories like this are gonna sprout out but they're not true.

Luck
August 27th, 2009, 02:55 PM
You do know he was never convicted for anything? What you've said would constitute slander if it were in the media.

Let the man rest. I'm surprised, frankly, that it took this long for someone to go "OMFG MJ ISN'T REALLY DEAD HE'S LIVING WITH ELVIS AND TUPAC ON THE MOON" or some bull like that. Conspiracy theories like this almost always turn out to be a stinking pile of the smelly stuff.

A family even went up to him after the court case and admitted that they were doing it to take his money. Well, Wikipedia can be a reliable source, can't it?

But anyways, MJ is dead. No getting around it, no conspiracy theories needed. The only people who believe dead celebrities are alive are denialists and fans.

scyfer
August 27th, 2009, 03:02 PM
who cares. he wasn't all that great.
and if you are a true fan just let him be if he wants to get away from his hectic life.
just think of him as dead, and let it go

The Red Bandit
August 27th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Now Why would he pull of a stupid stunt like that he is dead even though I wish he was not)= But he is)=

♣Gawain♣
August 27th, 2009, 04:28 PM
For goodness sakes, when do people stop making pranks? We all know that he's gone kaput, and now's he's a zombie? Come on!

Azonic
August 27th, 2009, 04:37 PM
I don't believe this for one second. xD

Though it would be quite a thriller to see his comeback. <- you see what I just did there? omg lolol -shot-

.little monster
August 27th, 2009, 04:48 PM
I don't really (in fact I don't at all) believe this is true but if it is I will loose all respect for his music and him as a person. I don't care if it's just business. :/ That wouldn't be cool.

Luck
August 27th, 2009, 04:55 PM
I don't believe this for one second. xD

Though it would be quite a thriller to see his comeback. <- you see what I just did there? omg lolol -shot-

you just lost the game >_>

I don't really (in fact I don't at all) believe this is true but if it is I will loose all respect for his music and him as a person. I don't care if it's just business. :/ That wouldn't be cool.

Maybe if this story were true, it could be because there was just too much pressure on him. I mean, he had to go to Europe for that concert thingy. I'd understand why he would do it, because life in the spotlight really sucks when you can't get out of it. He's most likely dead though, the paparazzi would be swarming the forests, cities, mountains, and secret underwater bases if he were really alive.

Azonic
August 27th, 2009, 04:58 PM
Maybe if this story were true, it could be because there was just too much pressure on him. I mean, he had to go to Europe for that concert thingy. I'd understand why he would do it, because life in the spotlight really sucks when you can't get out of it. He's most likely dead though, the paparazzi would be swarming the forests, cities, mountains, and secret underwater bases if he were really alive.They'd have to know that he was alive to do that.

Luck
August 27th, 2009, 05:02 PM
They'd have to know that he was alive to do that.

I meant if the story was true. I'd never put up with this. Such a delicate plan that can be tipped over and destroyed by a single man, with no effort whatsoever.
Besides, who can survive an autopsy?

You still lost the game >_>

Drew
August 27th, 2009, 05:12 PM
That would be a horrible thing to do to his fans, whom he claimed to love so much. :/ Pretending to die off, break millions of people's hearts, and pop back up one day and be all " LOLOL. GUESS WAT?! 8D".

No, just no. >__>

Åzurε
August 27th, 2009, 08:49 PM
If he did come back now, I bet he'd be sorely disappointed. His kids and money are already entering the system, and his cathedral-style grave is nearing completion anyway.

RAWR ^_^
August 28th, 2009, 02:19 AM
Meh, the video is probably staged, but when you think how wacko jacko really was, and how much money he liked splashing about, if there is anyone in the world who could fake his death and make it so damn convincing it is/was Michael Jackson. The fact that he still isn't /buried/ may hint towards something, i.e there being nothing to bury. Also, as far as I'm aware, quite a few people still haven't recieved refunds for his "This is It" tour tickets, why is that? Maybe they can be used for his super "The Resurrection Tour."

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if arrived in America from a plane in Eastern Europe shouting "IT'S A MIRACLE, HALLEJUAH!"

Owl
August 28th, 2009, 05:04 PM
He probably is dead >.> I doubt that he is alive

michele
August 28th, 2009, 05:52 PM
eugh, i hate how EVERYTIME someone dies there has to be 20957275 rumors that they are still actually alive somewhere unknown. why can't people just accept the fact that they've passed? :\ poor michael, especially; he can never catch a break.

Captain Hobo.
August 28th, 2009, 05:56 PM
He was crazy in real life but he sang good. He is dead eveyboby dies.

Graceful
August 29th, 2009, 07:24 AM
I bet it's just a lookalike or impersonator. It's like one of those - "Micheal Jackson has a ghost!" things. You just cant believe them.

The Red Bandit
September 22nd, 2009, 02:32 PM
The person in the van was a host they did that to see how popular it would become.