PDA

View Full Version : 愛しています (I love you)

Melody
August 27th, 2009, 08:24 AM
So, do you love your friends in that non-romantic totally-friends-only way?

If so, why? If some, which ones and why? If no, why not?

Lady Gaga
August 27th, 2009, 08:27 AM
i do. i am so close with my friends, we love (in a friend way) each other so much =D

Code
August 27th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Yeah, but if I tell him it would sound kinda weird. He has been my friend since kindergarden, and even when I moved to Austrailia for a couple of years, we still keep in contact with each other. now he lives in a different city...
But every summer we spend a week at each others houses. XD

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 27th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Errr... yeah. But we don't call it love because that would be weird. Close friends though.

I'm not sure whose words I'm quoting here but I think it's the Prophet Muhammad's. (I could be wrong though.)

"One thousand friends would not be enough, one enemy is one too many."

Lady Gaga
August 27th, 2009, 08:47 AM
i call it love, but only with my close friends. i only share that friend love with some people, and they know it :]

Timbjerr
August 27th, 2009, 09:25 AM
I don't have very many friends, and I'm not close to any of them, so not really...

...as is the curse of the anti-socialite. >_<

Eucliffe
August 27th, 2009, 09:43 AM
I do love my friends :3

Not in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship or anything, but just as friends ^^' They're all so awesome, so it's kind of hard not to love them. It also doesn't matter if they're just online friends or real life friends; I love them all equally and always wish for the best for them.

Signomi
August 27th, 2009, 09:54 AM
There's only a handful of friends I can truly consider people I can have real sentimental value over, and I really do cherish their friendship so much, I don't know what I would have done without them and they really have helped me through some difficult times. They know who they are, but it's thanks to these people that I know what true friendship can be.

Rokusasu
August 27th, 2009, 10:59 AM
I used to, but then we drifted apart. Now they really irritate me because of the differences we now share, and how they expect me to change like they have.

Hiidoran
August 27th, 2009, 11:35 AM
I feel very deeply about my high school friends; people I've known for years and who probably know me a lot better than I even know myself. I love them to the very extent one person could love another, without it being romantic. They're just awesome.

As for online friends, I'm not quite sure. There are definitely some of my friends that I love to death, but there are others that just seem to favor whoever is the "flavor of the moment." Or perhaps I'm just over exaggerating?

22sa
August 27th, 2009, 11:56 AM
I never made friends. I care for those I talk regularly in a shallow way. :x

Fox♠
August 27th, 2009, 01:15 PM
I have a pretty solid bromance with Vendak, and then a few of my irl friends too. Course I love all dem lady friends most.

.little monster
August 27th, 2009, 01:32 PM
o: I love my friends! They are too awesome

ShinjisLover
August 27th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Yes. I do ♥ my friends. <333 I love you guys! =D

Drew
August 27th, 2009, 02:49 PM
There are some close friends of mine, online and off, that I can say I love, certainly. However, I don't take the feeling of 'loving someone' light enough to say that I love all of my friends. I do care about all of them, but there are some that I'm closer to then others. With a lot of them, I value their friendship, but I just haven't gotten close enough to them to say I really 'love' them. Not that it can't change over time, but yeah..

Just like, there a lot of people on PC that I really enjoying talking to, get along with, and if I lost contact with them, yeah I'd be sad over it, but at the same time they're not at the "OMGBBFZ ILOVEYOU <3" level of friendship.. xD; That takes a while to get to, in my opinion.

Captain Hobo.
August 27th, 2009, 03:38 PM
I only love ( in friendly way ) my best best friends.

aurevesque
August 27th, 2009, 03:41 PM
well of course i love my friends (like that). why else do ya think i put up with them!:)

Azonic
August 27th, 2009, 03:49 PM
I love my best friends to death. <3

Idiot!
August 27th, 2009, 07:27 PM
I love my friends, dearly. If I don't love someone, (s)he can't be my friend.

>Feelings<
August 27th, 2009, 10:55 PM
In real life, I don't have anyone who I can truly call friends, for which loving one is out of question.

In the internet, specifically here, I do have a few friends over here with whom I can talk and connect to, but none of them are nearly as close as being someone I would love as a friend.
They're all at the preliminary levels of friendship until now, lol.

It is really hard for me to get close to anyone anyways, because I have great difficulties trusting someone, liking someone, and getting close to someone even friendship-wise.
Maybe its a disease? I think it is from the amount of mental pressure I have received in my life.
It may seem otherwise, but I have actually wanted a lot of friends who I could be that close to, but like I said there are things that keep me from doing so, specifically the people around me themselves.

bit.trip void
August 28th, 2009, 02:11 AM
All of my close friends. All of them.

Alexithymia~
August 28th, 2009, 04:44 AM
I am frequently telling my friends that I love them [irl or online]~

I don't have a million friends, and so the ones that I am great friends with I really cherish ;3

Klippy
August 28th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Of course. XD; But I only love my close friends, not just every person who comes around. But it's always the friend-love only. Never romantic feelings. :D

Graceful
August 28th, 2009, 08:28 AM
I'm like Klippy. I love my best ever friends (Nutter & Sofa) NEVER romantic feelings. Just....Friend-love! XD

Avey
August 28th, 2009, 08:31 AM
My universal loves spreads to everyone and everything. So yeah.

piece of something
August 28th, 2009, 01:59 PM
I never made friends. I care for those I talk regularly in a shallow way. :x

O: !!!

not any more i don't love any of my friends. hmph.

22sa
August 28th, 2009, 02:03 PM
O: !!!

not any more i don't love any of my friends. hmph.
I was referring to RL social attitude. Stop being so emo.

piece of something
August 28th, 2009, 02:07 PM
I was referring to RL social attitude. Stop being so emo.

pfft...that was a lousy attempt at comforting if i ever seen one. :P

Venusaur♣
August 28th, 2009, 02:09 PM
I am with 2 of my friends. The first one i've known for 11 years and he is like a brother to me, and the other one I known for 5 or 4 years and he always got my back. They both are my brothas from anotha mother. xD lol

22sa
August 28th, 2009, 02:10 PM
pfft...that was a lousy attempt at comforting if i ever seen one. :P
Go eat a sack of...

So, what do you think of your friendly love?

piece of something
August 28th, 2009, 02:15 PM
I am with 2 of my friends. The first one i've known for 11 years and he is like a brother to me, and the other one I known for 5 or 4 years and he always got my back. They both are my brothas from anotha mother. xD lol

cool...i have yet to keep a friendship for that long...they all seem to fizzle out and die down eventually. you're lucky!

Go eat a sack of...

So, what do you think of your friendly love?

hmmm i think i'm just going to go ahead and keep it to myself while eating a sack of ellipses. hmph.

22sa
August 29th, 2009, 01:08 PM
cool...i have yet to keep a friendship for that long...they all seem to fizzle out and die down eventually. you're lucky!

hmmm i think i'm just going to go ahead and keep it to myself while eating a sack of ellipses. hmph.
Alright, how much do you want to pay for your answer?

Soul Eater
August 29th, 2009, 04:32 PM
Of course I do. My friends are my life. I love all my friends and I don't find anything wrong with it at all. :3

Giraffles <3
August 29th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Of course I love my friends, my life would be boring without them :3. I say it to my girl friends but not my boy friends. Guys do not discuss that, unless in a joking manner.

Michii
August 29th, 2009, 07:37 PM
I love some of my real life friends. Some of them I love because they're always there, some of them I love because they remind me of my brother/other family, and some I love just because ... I do. It's hard to explain, but iono. My friends are fantastic and I don't know where I'd be without them.

As for my online friends, I love them to. My close friends as in my former MSN/now skype friends. They're incredible and some of them are better friends (and people, for that matter) than my real life friends. I spent my entire summer with these friends and they feel like family now. I wake up and I expect to talk to them. I know what they're thinking and what they're going to say and they do for me too.

Friends will be friends will be friends and I love them. :333

Guillermo
August 30th, 2009, 02:33 AM
I only love a select handful of people IRL. Most of my friends are just there to play sport with at school, you know? There's only some I actually see outside of school.

Online? I love them all. They're all amazing.

Megaera
August 30th, 2009, 03:44 AM
Of course I do, I should love my friends, they help me alot.

Synaesthesia
August 30th, 2009, 02:45 PM
Of course I love all my friends. Without them I'd be nothing. :3

Haza
August 30th, 2009, 11:52 PM
How can they be ur friends if u dont love them if its beyond a superficial level? Of course I do.

Daydream
August 31st, 2009, 12:39 PM
I haven't always had very many friends, so the ones who've taken the time to stick by me I love very much. Without them I'd draw back into myself. I also love my online friends just as much, even trusting some enough to give my mobile number to.

:3
August 31st, 2009, 12:52 PM
I do 'love' my friends.
Im never the one to say I love you, But I do say it back sometimes.

Actually, I dont like having friends, but I do at the same time.
I'm so anti-social at my school. :|

s0nido
September 3rd, 2009, 10:34 PM
It's not an intimate love, rather, it is a spiritual love, since all my close friends are Muslim, and I love them for that. :3

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 4th, 2009, 08:49 PM
I love my close friends only because they have always been there for me though good and bad

:t354:TG